PDA

View Full Version : Name any poster whom you have genuine respect for

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 12:50 PM
so, for whatever reason, post the name of a any poster you like or dislike as long as you respect them, whether you agree with them or their style is irrelevent, as long as you respect them, so please try and be fair.

Manu1959, Yurt, Kathianne, Truthmatters, Pale Rider, Glockmail, Maineman, RSR, Waterrescuedude, Abbey, 82marine89,

*I will be adding more as i think of them

82Marine89
03-08-2008, 12:52 PM
*kicks can as he walks away*

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Youre one of the best, and one of my favorites, no f***ing way, youre not going on that list.

*kicks can as he walks away*

OCA
03-08-2008, 01:27 PM
For chrissakes! There have been best posters thread, worst posters thread and now this crap all from Marty, am I the only one who gets sick of his constant pandering?

Since i'm not allowed to put the reigns on the horse and say whoa! no more I think someone who has the reigns needs to speak to ol' Marty.

Said1
03-08-2008, 01:44 PM
For chrissakes! There have been best posters thread, worst posters thread and now this crap all from Marty, am I the only one who gets sick of his constant pandering?

Since i'm not allowed to put the reigns on the horse and say whoa! no more I think someone who has the reigns needs to speak to ol' Marty.

And tell him what? That repetative 'if you were an animal what you be and why' threads are barley tolerable the FIRST time he posts them?

OCA
03-08-2008, 02:13 PM
And tell him what? That repetative 'if you were an animal what you be and why' threads are barley tolerable the FIRST time he posts them?

I don't know Said, I just know everytime I see one of these threads or one of his "you are an excellent poster, I respect you" replies I want to beat the first person named Martin I run across.

Most of it is.......well how do you put it......plain brownnosing.

Said1
03-08-2008, 02:49 PM
I don't know Said, I just know everytime I see one of these threads or one of his "you are an excellent poster, I respect you" replies I want to beat the first person named Martin I run across.

Most of it is.......well how do you put it......plain brownnosing.

We all like getting a pat on the head once in awhile, especially the little donkey.

MtnBiker
03-08-2008, 04:38 PM
In my youth this was one of my favorite posters.

http://www.extrememortman.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Farrah%20Fawcett%20poster%20from%20ogonbat.jpg

Mr. P
03-08-2008, 04:57 PM

http://www.extrememortman.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Farrah%20Fawcett%20poster%20from%20ogonbat.jpg

She graced the livingroom wall of my apartment at Fort Bragg. :salute:

I had a motorcycle in the kitchen. LOL...really.

gabosaurus
03-08-2008, 04:58 PM
MB's reply beats anything I could think of. :lmao:

82Marine89
03-09-2008, 12:20 AM

She looks cold.

DragonStryk72
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Currently one of my my faves is Hobbit.

Yurt
03-09-2008, 12:33 AM
She looks cold.

a marine layer .... necessary, it is :laugh2:

82Marine89
03-09-2008, 12:36 AM
a marine layer .... necessary, it is :laugh2:

I wish she was a Marine layer. :laugh2:

shattered
03-09-2008, 03:45 PM
so, for whatever reason, post the name of a any poster you like or dislike as long as you respect them, whether you agree with them or their style is irrelevent, as long as you respect them, so please try and be fair.

Manu1959, Yurt, Kathianne, Truthmatters, Pale Rider, Glockmail, Maineman, RSR, Waterrescuedude, Abbey, 82marine89,

*I will be adding more as i think of them

Lordy.

Shut up.

Just for a day.

03-09-2008, 06:06 PM
you know, i cant help but feel you keep creating these threads here just so someone will say your name. Why is it so important for you that someone on an anonymous message board has respect for what you say?

Quite frankly i dont care if any of you respect me. its just not that important. Im not going to feel any better or worse about myself if you guys do or don't.

Can we just have actual discussions instead of just trying to get praise? Who cares whether people respect what you said as long as its what you believe in?

dan
03-09-2008, 07:19 PM
you know, i cant help but feel you keep creating these threads here just so someone will say your name. Why is it so important for you that someone on an anonymous message board has respect for what you say?

Quite frankly i dont care if any of you respect me. its just not that important. Im not going to feel any better or worse about myself if you guys do or don't.

Can we just have actual discussions instead of just trying to get praise? Who cares whether people respect what you said as long as its what you believe in?

I second everything avatar said.

Said1
03-09-2008, 07:46 PM
I second everything avatar said.

Weener.