PDA

View Full Version : I have 24 cans of beer in the fridge

Roomy
02-24-2007, 11:07 AM
I wonder If I can drink them all today? There was a time you know?:cheers2:
I am watching rugby at the moment, Scotland are being beaten by Italy:clap: England will destroy Ireland later beer makes it that much better.:laugh2:

shattered
02-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Gee. Who wouldn't swoon in complete delight at such a charmer.. A drunken binge, and painful sports...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/thud1.gif

Roomy
02-24-2007, 11:11 AM
Gee. Who wouldn't swoon in complete delight at such a charmer.. A drunken binge, and painful sports...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/thud1.gif

Still on the wagon shattered?:cheers2:

Roomy
02-24-2007, 11:27 AM
1 down 23 to go.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 11:47 AM
2 down = 22

trobinett
02-24-2007, 11:54 AM
2 down = 22

I'm working on my 1st.

Got the weather channel on, we're under a Tornado watch. Looks like one touched down about 50 miles from here.

Going to be an interesting day.:cheers2:

Gaffer
02-24-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm working on my 1st.

Got the weather channel on, we're under a Tornado watch. Looks like one touched down about 50 miles from here.

Now that's something to have a beer and watch with interest.

I had an ex sister-in-law that use to drink a case and a half of beer a day. She died about a year ago of liver failure.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm working on my 1st.

If we ever get a tornado anywhere in Britain (we sometimesdo)they could never be compared to the ones you get.We do however get our fair share of hurricanes and gales.

Do you have a tornado shelter or somesuch?

Good luck to you anyway, I hope it misses you.:cheers2: get plenty beer down your neck.

trobinett
02-24-2007, 12:08 PM
If we ever get a tornado anywhere in Britain (we sometimesdo)they could never be compared to the ones you get.We do however get our fair share of hurricanes and gales.

Do you have a tornado shelter or somesuch?

Good luck to you anyway, I hope it misses you.:cheers2: get plenty beer down your neck.

Yea, didn't you just have one in London?

Had a nasty batch blow through here last Spring, tornado sirens went off, THAT will get your attention!

Nope no shelter, but we've been looking at a fiberglass one, thats all self-contained, $2500 plus installation. Can buy a lot of beer with that kind of money!:laugh2:

Thanks for the good thoughts.

May have to switch over to the "hard stuff".:smoke:

manu1959
02-24-2007, 12:14 PM
I am watching rugby at the moment, Scotland are being beaten by Italy:clap: England will destroy Ireland later beer makes it that much better.:laugh2:

drink them all today....united smash and grab fulham....i figured you would be going out to get more by noon....

shattered
02-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Still on the wagon shattered?:cheers2:

Wagon? What wagon?

Maybe I'll go start a thread saying I'm in the process of dying my hair black with a dark purple tinge.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 12:16 PM
drink them all today....united smash and grab fulham....i figured you would be going out to get more by noon....

It's 17:15 here and I have just opened another.Everybody hates United.:cheers2:

Abbey Marie
02-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Wagon? What wagon?

Maybe I'll go start a thread saying I'm in the process of dying my hair black with a dark purple tinge.

And I'm about to go food shopping, and I will probably use a cart.

shattered
02-24-2007, 12:17 PM

Is that anything like a wagon?

Abbey Marie
02-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Is that anything like a wagon?

Exactly! :dance:

Roomy
02-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Wagon? What wagon?

Yes you could do that, infact I think that is a good idea.I may even reply to it, I become more badger like every day, I need some tips on whats best for mens hair:cheers2:

shattered
02-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Exactly! :dance:

Ahh ha!

<i>*jumps on Abbey's wagon*</i>

Abbey Marie
02-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Ahh ha!

<i>*jumps on Abbey's wagon*</i>

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Roomy
02-24-2007, 12:23 PM

I have been already today.:cheers2: I love you girls and that shopping mularkey, it really makes my day.:cheers2:

KarlMarx
02-24-2007, 12:56 PM
I just popped my head in between errands and saw your post. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than drinking beer and watching tube?

Maybe you're just taking the day off. I hope so, I'd hate to think you do that sort of thing as a habit!

Roomy
02-24-2007, 01:21 PM
I just popped my head in between errands and saw your post. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than drinking beer and watching tube?

Maybe you're just taking the day off. I hope so, I'd hate to think you do that sort of thing as a habit!

:laugh2: It is my fervent wish that one day I will be just like you.:laugh2:

5 cans down 19 to go.

Ireland are shitting on England 16-3 already.

jackass
02-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Ireland are shitting on England 16-3 already.

Of course they are!! Erin go Bragh!