PDA

View Full Version : Inactive members

Roomy
02-24-2007, 11:51 AM
I think there should be a limit on the time they are allowed to remain here without posting.:fu: Lurking fucking spys, the lot of them.:laugh2:

trobinett
02-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I think there should be a limit on the time they are allowed to remain here without posting.:fu: Lurking fucking spys, the lot of them.:laugh2:

Always with the rules, I say keep it simple.

Come, go, whatever................:slap:

Roomy
02-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Always with the rules, I say keep it simple.

Come, go, whatever................:slap:

I am talking about the members who never make a post, ever.:cool:

trobinett
02-24-2007, 12:10 PM

I think its good for the owner to keep the board count growing, could be wrong.:cool:

Roomy
02-24-2007, 12:29 PM
I think its good for the owner to keep the board count growing, could be wrong.:cool:

You are absolutely right, if they are real posters, I have a feeling that some are registered here with no intention of posting, they only registered to access all areas.

CockySOB
02-24-2007, 12:41 PM

As with most communities, there are those who are active participants in all aspects of the community, and there are others who feel more comfortable observing. There's nothing wrong with "lurking." Remember the saying, "there wasa wise old bird who would sit in his tree, the less he talked the more he'd see... the more he saw, the more he heard, we should all try to be like that wise, old bird."

:salute:

Hobbit
02-24-2007, 12:53 PM
There's also the classic saying from the Boy Scouts, "Minutes of thoughtful silence can accomplish more than days and days of talking."