PDA

View Full Version : The Real Barack Obama ~ An Excellent Article

nevadamedic
03-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Here is an excellent article on the Real Barack Obama, a Muslim and an Anti-American. It is a very long article so I put some of the more important parts of it on here. Please read the rest. It has research from some very notible Journalists Buly.

In 1991 a young Muslim Harvard Law College graduate named Barack Hussein Obama (who has denied his Islamic past and Muslim roots for as long as he has been a public figure) became a civil rights community activist working out of the Trinity United Church of Christ. Obama worked as a community organizer for Trinity in poor black neighborhoods. Trinity's senior pastor Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr, a black racist, who preached radical Afrocentric theology and didn't mind delivering profanity-spiked sermons found a congregation-builder in Obama. Because of what Wright called Obama's multiple-faith background and his Harvard education, he was a natural community-builder.

When Obama broke onto the national political scene in 2004, not only did he attempt to erase all traces his Islamic childhood, but he also tried to erase the nature of his relationship with Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr, the pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ. (When your country is at war with Islamic extremists being a Muslim is not the shortest route to the White House.) Obama has told the media his reason for shielding his pastor was because "...he respected Mr. Wright's work for the poor and his fight against injustice." In reality Dr. Wright's work was to denounce the United States as a white racist nation. That's not good press for an African American candidate who needs to win a majority of the white vote to win the office of President.

Full Story.................
http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon212.htm

JohnDoe
03-09-2008, 06:57 PM
there are no links or support for this guys ''opinion'' in his editorial? it all is pretty much gossip at best without it....i went to the link to look for them nevada....

i am not an obama follower, but looks like all of this is a bunch of hot air!

manu1959
03-09-2008, 07:12 PM
there are no links or support for this guys ''opinion'' in his editorial? it all is pretty much gossip at best without it....i went to the link to look for them nevada....

i am not an obama follower, but looks like all of this is a bunch of hot air!

someone whack job will believe it and obama will get to meet either st peter or his 72 friends.....

retiredman
03-09-2008, 07:41 PM
the article is filled with inaccuracies.

Obama did NOT work for Trinity Church as a community organizer...he worked for the Catholic archdiocese.

His mother did NOT move to Indonesia BEFORE marrying her second husband, but only after.

Her second husband was NOT a radical wahabbist muslim but a midlevel indonesian bureaucrat....

I could go on, but the point is clear.

another innacurate diatribe long on heat and short on light.

jimnyc
03-09-2008, 09:33 PM
NM, I have edited your opening post. Please don't post more than 2-3 paragraphs of an article at most, and link to the story.

DragonStryk72
03-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Here is an excellent article on the Real Barack Obama, a Muslim and an Anti-American. It is a very long article so I put some of the more important parts of it on here. Please read the rest. It has research from some very notible Journalists Buly.

In 1991 a young Muslim Harvard Law College graduate named Barack Hussein Obama (who has denied his Islamic past and Muslim roots for as long as he has been a public figure) became a civil rights community activist [QUOTE=nevadamedic;214434]working out of the Trinity United Church of Christ. Obama worked as a community organizer for Trinity in poor black neighborhoods. Trinity's senior pastor Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr, a black racist, who preached radical Afrocentric theology and didn't mind delivering profanity-spiked sermons found a congregation-builder in Obama. Because of what Wright called Obama's multiple-faith background and his Harvard education, he was a natural community-builder.

okay, so he's a muslim who does Christian works, having never attended a mosque, beyond having gone to a muslim school (My catholic school had several Jews kids, and even a couple of Athiests), but he's a muslim, regardless of having literally said in the most public manner possible that he is not, repeatedly. Even the terrorists say they're muslims, even when they're in hiding.

And okay, he worked for an asshole, I've worked for a few in my time. that's not proof of anything but that he's worked with an asshole. Also :link: for proof on Dr. Wright's "black racism". Mutiple-faith background would state that he changed sides, so again, which is it?

When Obama broke onto the national political scene in 2004, not only did he attempt to erase all traces his Islamic childhood, but he also tried to erase the nature of his relationship with Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr, the pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ.

:link: Come one, seriously, this is like using Michael Moore as evidence against conservatives.

Obama has told the media his reason for shielding his pastor was because "...he respected Mr. Wright's work for the poor and his fight against injustice." In reality Dr. Wright's work was to denounce the United States as a white racist nation. That's not good press for an African American candidate who needs to win a majority of the white vote to win the office of President.

Notice he didn't say that he liked him, or that he agreed with everything the man said? OH MY GOD, you mean a black man in this country may have worked for a person that they did not 100% agree with? Holy shit, how can it be?! and again :link:

On Dec. 22 at the Smoky Row Coffee Shop in Oskaloosa, Iowa, the locals asked Obama about his Muslim roots. He said: "My father was from Kenya. A lot of people in his village were Muslim. He didn't practice Islam. Truth is, he wasn't very religious." That was a lie. Obama's father and stepfather were devout Islamics. Both faithfully practiced their religion. His stepfather, who had a much greater impact on Obama's upbringing, was a radical Wahabbi Muslim.

:link: This is just sad, seriously, sad and a waste of effort and space. Oh yes, 46 years ago, they hatched conspiracy to cover up Obama's religion, which no one cared about at the time, just so that one day, they could slip him into office.

"My mother was a Christian from Kansas." That was also a lie. Obama's mother, his material grandmother and grandfather were all atheists. "They married and then divorced. I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian. The only connection I've had to Islam is that my grandfather on my father's side came from that country. But I've never practiced Islam...For a while I lived in Indonesia because my mother was teaching there. And that's a Muslim country. And I went to school—but I didn't practice Islam." Another lie. Obama's mother married Lolo Soetoro, a Wahabbi extremist who lived in Indonesia.

:link: Ah yes, it's just a huge web of lies, nev, just no other way to it:uhoh:. could you have made it any easier to pull this article apart?

When Obama's mother moved to Indonesia—before she married her second Muslim husband—she enrolled her son in Francis Assisis Catholic School. He was enrolled as a Muslim because he was a Muslim. The enrollment form required each student to choose one of five state-sanctioned religions when enrolling: Buddhist, Catholic, Hindu, Muslim, or Protestant. Had he been a lifelong Christian, or even a recent convert, he—or his mother—would have circled Protestant. When confronted with this information, Obama said he couldn't understand how such an error could have happened. Los Angeles Times reporter Paul Watson, who dug into Obama's allegation of error, said "...his former Roman Catholic and Muslim teachers, along with two people who were identified by Obama's grade school teacher as childhood friends, says Obama was registered by his family as a Muslim at both schools he attended.

Over possibly mis-circled, dear god, could it be? His mother was.... human? who gives a shit about that form, seriously? the school didn't, his mother likely didn't care about that part, and then just circled it. you're telling me, in honesty, you've never, in the entirety of education, filled in the wrong circled, or circled the wrong thing? it's not even an argument.

Now we get to the there's no way at all section of the article. Come on, I stood out, and all of my teachers can't remember me, and I'm 28. you're telling me, that teachers who hadn't seen in over two decades remembered exactly which thing was circled on a form they likely never saw?

The registration meant that during the third and fourth grades, Obama learned about Islam for two hours each week in religion classes. The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque." (Something else Obama claims he never did.) "...Obama's younger sister, Maya Soetoro, said in a statement released by the campaign that the family attended the mosque only 'for big communal events' not every Friday."

so, yes, again, his whole family is lying for him, just to cover his Muslim. He just went to that Christian church every sunday for 20 years as a part of the cover up.

Btw, sometimes.... is a fairly broad term. I sometimes go to Taco Bell, and sometimes, I went to AA with my dad, sometimes I just sit around all day, eat ramen, and watch anime. He got about as much Muslim as I got Catholic Sunday school.

Obama, who belongs to a church that teaches that the Muslims of the world were wronged by both Israel and the United States, cannot afford to be labeled as a "Muslim" by voters who expect the United States to win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan where their sons and daughters are being killed by Muslims.

:link::link::link: belongs? again, when is he going to this church, and how is getting the media to leave him alone that long? I'm fairly certain they'll know if he's having bladder problems by this point.

A camera which caught Obama on the political stage during a fund raiser for Sen. Tom Harkin in Iowa with presidential candidates Bill Richardson and Hillary Clinton shows his lack of respect to this nation during the singing of the National Anthem. Angered that the photo was released (and because the reporter erroneously stated the photo was taken during the Pledge of Allegiance rather than the singing of the national anthem, Obama said: "This is the classic dirty trick. This was not the Pledge of Allegiance. The woman was singing the Star Spangled Banner."

You're not supposed to, it's the national anthem. you stand for it, yes, and you remove your hat if you have one on, but that's as far as it goes. for the pledge, since that is an oath, you put your hand over your heart.

As a sign of respect to their nation, many Americans place their hand over their heart when the National Anthem is played as well as when they recite the Pledge. In his case, Obama said "...I was taught by my grandfather that you put your hands over your heart during the Pledge of Allegiance. The Star Spangled Banner, you sing." Only, when you look at the photo, its very clear that neither Obama nor the others on stage are singing. It was, however, the singing of the national anthem.

You mean, there may have been one instant where peoples' mouths were closed, like say, a moment between verses, when customarily people close their mouths to pull in air before expelling it in song? And about this cameraman, it is interesting that he had time during the anthem to snap pictures like that, I mean, since his right hand would obviously have been over his heart, and all, especially since camera shutter buttons are located on the right side of the camera.

In August, 2006 US Senator Barack Obama [D-IL] made a special trip to visit a special man in Kenya. The man's name was Raila Amolo Odinga. He is the head of the National Muslim Leaders Forum [NAMLEF] in Kenya. The political party he heads is called the Orange Democratic Movement [ODM]—although there is definitely nothing democratic about his political party of NAMLEF. The ODM is dedicated to overthrowing the legitimate democratic government of Kenya. Odinga is not really concerned how he achieves his objective. It matters little to him if he assumes power through a free election—or by revolution. But, by hook or crook, he is determined to become the president of Kenya. If he succeeds, he will be president for life and Kenya will become another Afghanistan.

:link: Come on, nev, you could have done so much better than this pundit rant. This is dribble, and completely slanted in only one direction: to hurt Obama. That's it, nothing else, not tell a balanced story, nothing, just do as much damage to one person as possible. This is evidence, nev, it's just tripe.

I'm for Ron Paul in 08, I won't get it, more like than not, but I'm still for him. However, these kind of toilet paper articles that get passed of as wisdom are not something I'll ever support, and that is all that this article is.

Yurt
03-09-2008, 10:22 PM
beware, i don't think he knows what a golf link, cuff link, or a soft drink is......

bullypulpit
03-10-2008, 04:38 AM

In 1991 a young Muslim Harvard Law College graduate named Barack Hussein Obama (who has denied his Islamic past and Muslim roots for as long as he has been a public figure) became a civil rights community activist working out of the Trinity United Church of Christ. Obama worked as a community organizer for Trinity in poor black neighborhoods. Trinity's senior pastor Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr, a black racist, who preached radical Afrocentric theology and didn't mind delivering profanity-spiked sermons found a congregation-builder in Obama. Because of what Wright called Obama's multiple-faith background and his Harvard education, he was a natural community-builder.

When Obama broke onto the national political scene in 2004, not only did he attempt to erase all traces his Islamic childhood, but he also tried to erase the nature of his relationship with Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr, the pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ. (When your country is at war with Islamic extremists being a Muslim is not the shortest route to the White House.) Obama has told the media his reason for shielding his pastor was because "...he respected Mr. Wright's work for the poor and his fight against injustice." In reality Dr. Wright's work was to denounce the United States as a white racist nation. That's not good press for an African American candidate who needs to win a majority of the white vote to win the office of President.

Full Story.................
http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon212.htm

When are you, and everyone else in the right wing-nut base of the GOP gonna simply come out and say it..."We don't want a black in the White House except as a servant or a flunky like Condi Rice."

All this debunked bullshit about Barack Obama being a muslim, unpatriotic and unamerican is just window dressing for the sub rosa racism y'all are harboring. Get over it already...The Confederacy lost the Civil War.

nevadamedic
03-10-2008, 07:36 AM
When are you, and everyone else in the right wing-nut base of the GOP gonna simply come out and say it..."We don't want a black in the White House except as a servant or a flunky like Condi Rice."

All this debunked bullshit about Barack Obama being a muslim, unpatriotic and unamerican is just window dressing for the sub rosa racism y'all are harboring. Get over it already...The Confederacy lost the Civil War.

We don't mind a black President at all, and you admitted it yourself with your Condi Rice statement. We just don't want a Muslim in the White House, one that was taught radical Muslim teachings. The only people to debunk the Muslim facts that the Liberal media discovered was Obama's highly paid spin machine.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 08:52 AM

All this debunked bullshit about Barack Obama being a muslim, unpatriotic and unamerican is just window dressing for the sub rosa racism y'all are harboring. Get over it already...The Confederacy lost the Civil War.You have the nerve to sit at your computer and spout this BS. You tell us that all conservative GOPers are basicly racist, Confederacy flag waving inbred hill jacks, and in the same sentence tell us that Codilezza Rice is a flunky (how many doctorates to you hold??) or we want a servant. I ask you who is the one using the racist terms here??

Bully, sometimes you have very good points but this one is way off base. Most on here want the BEST person for the job who ever that may be. Obama is NOT the best person for the job, he has NO experience, niether does Hillary.

bullypulpit
03-10-2008, 09:06 AM
You have the nerve to sit at your computer and spout this BS. You tell us that all conservative GOPers are basicly racist, Confederacy flag waving inbred hill jacks, and in the same sentence tell us that Codilezza Rice is a flunky (how many doctorates to you hold??) or we want a servant. I ask you who is the one using the racist terms here??

Bully, sometimes you have very good points but this one is way off base. Most on here want the BEST person for the job who ever that may be. Obama is NOT the best person for the job, he has NO experience, niether does Hillary.

Uhhh...not so much. Only the right wing-nuts, and some of the right-wing media mouthpieces are playing the race card poorly disguised by the debunked crap about Obama being Muslim. It's the slack-jawed mouth breathers that fall for that one, which leaves out much of the GOP.

As for lack of experience, Chimpy McPresident had never been out of the country before he was selected. Given the possibility of war crimes prosecution, he may not leave the country again once he's out of office.

As for Condi being a flunky, I don't know what else to call her.

bullypulpit
03-10-2008, 09:11 AM
We don't mind a black President at all, and you admitted it yourself with your Condi Rice statement. We just don't want a Muslim in the White House, one that was taught radical Muslim teachings. The only people to debunk the Muslim facts that the Liberal media discovered was Obama's highly paid spin machine.

Ya wanna prove that? I mean, c'mon, some shred of evidence from an independent, verifiable, reputable source?

The fact of the matter is the claims of Barak Obama being a Muslim are completely unsubstantiated, not that it would matter if he was a Muslim.

Just admit it. The whole muslim thing is a smokescreen for racism. Get it out in the open and be done with it.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Uhhh...not so much. Only the right wing-nuts, and some of the right-wing media mouthpieces are playing the race card poorly disguised by the debunked crap about Obama being Muslim. It's the slack-jawed mouth breathers that fall for that one, which leaves out much of the GOP.

As for lack of experience, Chimpy McPresident had never been out of the country before he was selected. Given the possibility of war crimes prosecution, he may not leave the country again once he's out of office.

As for Condi being a flunky, I don't know what else to call her.

I never stated that George Bush had experience or that he was qualified I personaly think he wasn't.

AS for what you should call Condilezza Rice..... Hmmmmm... How about Doctor!!!!!

Sitarro
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Isn't it a racist ploy to run Obama's light brown ass just so you can say that you have nominated the first semi black person for President? You don't care if he's qualified to be a dog catcher, all you are doing is trying to secure the black population's loyalty to your party by assuming they are racist enough to vote for anyone that kinda looks like them and does a shitty imitation of MLK. Why don't you call a spade a spade and say you are nominating the most liberal Senator in the United States. It's all for show and that's worse than racist, it's ignorant and an insult to anyone with even the least amount of intelligence. It's blatant pandering at it's worst. Your pathetic party will do anything from registering illegals to giving felons in jail the vote to bribing homeless with cigarettes...... then again what should we expect from a bunch of deviant loving, loser supporting, communist sympathizing, mass murderer adoring, drunken Senator excusing, whimpy jackasses......... your party's mascot is a perfect representative.

Enjoy your 15 minutes because once these clowns of yours take over, they will screw over the actual producers in this country so bad that they will leave in larger numbers than they already have, taking their money and jobs with them. Your anti-business party has done a tremendous job already without the Presidency and Congress, now you will have both to finish it off. By the time you idiots are finished, even the assholes that haven't learned our language will know to never let you have power again....... unfortunately, it will be too late, we will be the third world they fled. Drink up Bully......... asshole.:fu:

gabosaurus
03-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Another extreme right-wing hack job. *yawns*

Sitarro
03-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Ya know, old Howie Dean is looking like he isn't quite looney enough to run your party anymore so I have found the perfect person that embodies the morals and ideals of the Democrat party. He's a child raping nutcase that is currently unemployed and looking for a position that would allow him access to the most twisted minds in the land, he's perfect and I'm sure he loves Obama, he just wishes he was a lot younger........... If he could just get Rosie to co-chair your party would be complete.

gabosaurus
03-10-2008, 10:55 AM
:rolleyes:

Yurt
03-10-2008, 04:53 PM

the dumbass race card. oh, because he is half white we can't criticize him because if we do, we are racist.

i actually don't agree with you much, but i do respect your debates, this, however, sunk you to political hack

ever called someone a misongynist for criticizing hillary..... thought not.

bullypulpit
03-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Let's address your silly-assed screed one point at a time.

Isn't it a racist ploy to run Obama's light brown ass just so you can say that you have nominated the first semi black person for President?

I don't think Obama's success has anything to do with whether he's black. He's an American, who happens to give alot of people hopel.

You don't care if he's qualified to be a dog catcher, all you are doing is trying to secure the black population's loyalty to your party by assuming they are racist enough to vote for anyone that kinda looks like them and does a shitty imitation of MLK.

Chimpy McPresident's qualifications were never seriously questioned, especially by his slavish supporters. Obama has more legislative experience than Chimpy could have ever hoped for, and even more than Hillary Clieberman. Obama provides an alternative to the "100 more years in Iraq" crap John McCain is belching forth.

Why don't you call a spade a spade and say you are nominating the most liberal Senator in the United States. It's all for show and that's worse than racist, it's ignorant and an insult to anyone with even the least amount of intelligence.
There are more than a few senators far more liberal than Obama. Russ Feingold, Ted Kennedy and Dick Durbin come to mind immediately. I'm sure a littel digging will turn up more. But that's what happens when you get your propaganda...er...news from FOX Noise...They're always wrong.

It's blatant pandering at it's worst. Your pathetic party will do anything from registering illegals to giving felons in jail the vote to bribing homeless with cigarettes...... then again what should we expect from a bunch of deviant loving, loser supporting, communist sympathizing, mass murderer adoring, drunken Senator excusing, whimpy jackasses......... your party's mascot is a perfect representative.

WTF? That paragraph is but a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. It also bears a striking resemblance to what the braying of an ass might look like when transcribed to the written word.

Enjoy your 15 minutes because once these clowns of yours take over, they will screw over the actual producers in this country so bad that they will leave in larger numbers than they already have, taking their money and jobs with them.

"The actual producers in this country..." You mean the folks who work two and three jobs and can't get health insurance, and can barely afford to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table? You mean the shrinking middle class that is having more and more trouble maintaining their jobs and homes and are paying more and more for less and less health insurance? Well, those folks have been bent over a brass rail and screwed to a fair-thee-well by Chimpy McPresidnet's administration.

Your anti-business party has done a tremendous job already without the Presidency and Congress, now you will have both to finish it off. By the time you idiots are finished, even the assholes that haven't learned our language will know to never let you have power again....... unfortunately, it will be too late, we will be the third world they fled. Drink up Bully......... asshole.:fu:

This paragraph is also naught but a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. It also bears a striking resemblance to what the braying of an ass might look like when transcribed to the written word.

REDWHITEBLUE2
03-10-2008, 09:48 PM
As for Condi being a flunky, I don't know what else to call her. :poke:YOU could call her smarter then any Liberal alive especially you numb nuts

Pale Rider
03-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Ya know, old Howie Dean is looking like he isn't quite looney enough to run your party anymore so I have found the perfect person that embodies the morals and ideals of the Democrat party. He's a child raping nutcase that is currently unemployed and looking for a position that would allow him access to the most twisted minds in the land, he's perfect and I'm sure he loves Obama, he just wishes he was a lot younger........... If he could just get Rosie to co-chair your party would be complete.

My freagin' God.... that thing don't even look human. Yup... he's perfect to run the lib machine.

Sitarro
03-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Let's address your silly-assed screed one point at a time.
Try to make it as simple for yourself as possible, right BullyS?:laugh2: Good luck.

I don't think Obama's success has anything to do with whether he's black. He's an American, who happens to give alot of people hopel.

This is both the most ridiculous thought I have ever seen you attempt to express and the biggest lie. If this empty liberal suit wasn't just the right shade of color and couldn't pull off the MLK preacher sound, nobody would know who he was. He's not too black so he doesn't scare off the old racist like KKK Byrd (Sharpton and Jackson, way too black) and he has enough of a preppy professor look to fit into what little dimwits think they could follow(if the bother to leave the frat house to go vote). He may have been born in Hawaii and raised by white Americans but he still thinks he is African first, what an insult to his mother, and attends a church that pretends to want to go back to the homeland but not really....... barely American enough for a city councilman from the black neighborhood, not for a majority of Americans that are proud of their country.

Chimpy McPresident's qualifications were never seriously questioned, especially by his slavish supporters. Obama has more legislative experience than Chimpy could have ever hoped for, and even more than Hillary Clieberman. Obama provides an alternative to the "100 more years in Iraq" crap John McCain is belching forth.

Not sure why you refer to a man with a great deal more education than 95 % of the rest of the country as chimpy, your own silly idiocy. President Bush ran one of the largest states in the Union and all you can through out is Obammy's legislature experience...... what a laugh. Governors are leaders, legislators are followers. Besides, he's a lawyer, not a businessman.

There are more than a few senators far more liberal than Obama. Russ Feingold, Ted Kennedy and Dick Durbin come to mind immediately. I'm sure a littel digging will turn up more. But that's what happens when you get your propaganda...er...news from FOX Noise...They're always wrong.

Wrong again ace....... but you can see while that old drunk murderer likes him.

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

Obama: Most Liberal Senator In 2007

By Brian Friel, Richard E. Cohen and Kirk Victor, National Journal
© National Journal Group Inc.
Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was the most liberal senator in 2007, according to National Journal's 27th annual vote ratings. The insurgent presidential candidate shifted further to the left last year in the run-up to the primaries, after ranking as the 16th- and 10th-most-liberal during his first two years in the Senate.

WTF? That paragraph is but a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. It also bears a striking resemblance to what the braying of an ass might look like when transcribed to the written word.

Don't call me a Democrat, jerk.:fu:

"The actual producers in this country..." You mean the folks who work two and three jobs and can't get health insurance, and can barely afford to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table? You mean the shrinking middle class that is having more and more trouble maintaining their jobs and homes and are paying more and more for less and less health insurance? Well, those folks have been bent over a brass rail and screwed to a fair-thee-well by Chimpy McPresidnet's administration.

Do you know people that work three jobs? I don't. Sounds like they are working the wrong jobs, why would they do that? How will the government (the same one that runs the post office and DMV) do anything positive about health coverage? What, no answer, that's the same crap I hear from your 2 panderers ...... no real world solutions.

This paragraph is also naught but a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. It also bears a striking resemblance to what the braying of an ass might look like when transcribed to the written word.

Again, don't call me a stinking Democrat...... :fu:

bullypulpit
03-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Try to make it as simple for yourself as possible, right BullyS?:laugh2: Good luck.

This is both the most ridiculous thought I have ever seen you attempt to express and the biggest lie. If this empty liberal suit wasn't just the right shade of color and couldn't pull off the MLK preacher sound, nobody would know who he was. He's not too black so he doesn't scare off the old racist like KKK Byrd (Sharpton and Jackson, way too black) and he has enough of a preppy professor look to fit into what little dimwits think they could follow(if the bother to leave the frat house to go vote). He may have been born in Hawaii and raised by white Americans but he still thinks he is African first, what an insult to his mother, and attends a church that pretends to want to go back to the homeland but not really....... barely American enough for a city councilman from the black neighborhood, not for a majority of Americans that are proud of their country.

The comparison most frequently drawn is that of JFK, not MLK. What proof do you have showing that Obama is an "African first"? The real insult here is that of your pathetic attempts to hide your thinly veiled racism to the intelligence of any who might read your spew. Come to think of it, your post is about the most insanely stupid thing I have ever read. At no point does it even approach rational thought. In fact all here who read your spew will find their IQ diminished for having done so.

Not sure why you refer to a man with a great deal more education than 95 % of the rest of the country as chimpy, your own silly idiocy. President Bush ran one of the largest states in the Union and all you can through out is Obammy's legislature experience...... what a laugh. Governors are leaders, legislators are followers. Besides, he's a lawyer, not a businessman.

Chimpy was a legacy from Poppy Bush and Prescott Bush. Had it not been for that, he'd probably be pumping gas at some dusty hell-hole in Texas, then getting drunk and going home to beat his wife and or his pit-bulls. Chimpy ran Texas alright...He ran the Texas economy straight into the ground and made it one of the most polluted states in the union. As for being a business man, I think a little review is in order.

<blockquote> * Arbusto, an oil exploration company, lost money, but it got considerable investments (nearly $5 million) because even losing oil investments were useful as tax shelters.
* Spectrum 7 Energy Corp. bought out Arbusto in 1984 and hired Mr. Bush to run the company's oil interests in Midland, Texas. The oil business collapsed as oil prices plummeted by 1986, and Spectrum 7 Energy was near failure.
* Harken Energy acquired Mr. Bush's Spectrum 7 Energy shares, and he got Harken shares, a directorship, and a consulting arrangement in return. Harken, under Bush, brought in Saudi real estate tycoon Sheikh Abdullah Bakhsh as a board member and a major investor. Over the next few years, Harken would turn out to have links to: Saudi money, CIA-connected Filipinos, the Harvard Endowment, the emir of Bahrain, and the shadowy Bank of Credit and Commerce International.
o A 1991 internal SEC document suggested George W. Bush violated federal securities law at least 4 times in the late 1980s and early 1990s in selling Harken stock while serving as a director of Harken. This is essentially the same kind of activity that Martha Stewart is going to prison over. Except at the time of the investigation, Mr. Bush's father was president and the case was quietly dropped.</blockquote>

All of Chimpy's business ventures were failures. Only his name and family connections saved his dumb ass.

Wrong again ace....... but you can see while that old drunk murderer likes him.

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

Obama: Most Liberal Senator In 2007

By Brian Friel, Richard E. Cohen and Kirk Victor, National Journal
© National Journal Group Inc.
Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was the most liberal senator in 2007, according to National Journal's 27th annual vote ratings. The insurgent presidential candidate shifted further to the left last year in the run-up to the primaries, after ranking as the 16th- and 10th-most-liberal during his first two years in the Senate.

They say that about John Kerry too. But more to the point, the National Journal changed its methodology after ranking Kerry as "most liberal" in 2003. The vast majority of political scientists use the Poole-Rosenthal system to rank legislative votes in the US. You can go <a href=http://ucdata.berkeley.edu:7101/new_web/VoteWorld/voteworld/bibliography.html>HERE</a>. It should be noted that among the votes used to determine his "most liberal" status were his votes for implementing the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission, for SCHIP, and for a federal minimum wage. According to the Poole-Rosenthal system, Obama was 10th most liberal. You can find that analysis <a href=http://voteview.com/sen110.htm>HERE</a>.But "10th most liberal" doesn't sound as sexy as "most liberal", which is why the National Journal omitted any reference to the Poole-Lewis study of the 110th Senate.

Don't call me a Democrat, jerk.:fu:

I wasn't. I was calling you a slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging, mouth breather.

Do you know people that work three jobs? I don't. Sounds like they are working the wrong jobs, why would they do that? How will the government (the same one that runs the post office and DMV) do anything positive about health coverage? What, no answer, that's the same crap I hear from your 2 panderers ...... no real world solutions.

I treat people EVERY FUCKING DAY who can't afford health care because their insurance either sucks or is non-existent. A number which has soared since Chimpy took office.

Again, don't call me a stinking Democrat...... :fu:

Again, I wasn't. I was calling you a slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging, mouth breather.

theHawk
03-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Its really unnecassary to try to paint B.O. as a muslim. He is a full fledged liberal whose message is full of holes. He says he will "bring the country together", yet in his short Senatorial career he has never once demonstrated an ability nor will to "reach across the isle" and work with the other side. Like a good little junior Senator sheep, he has voted strictly down party lines, doing exactly as the Democratic Party dictates.

He claims to have great wisdom and judgement when it comes to decision making, yet his campaign said he is "friendly" with Ayers, a self admitied domestic terrorist. What kind of "judgement" is that?

If John McCain plays his cards right he can beat Obama over the head with Obama's liberal record and the idiotic "judgement" Obama has shown thus far.