PDA

View Full Version : "No one mourns Israeli massacres"

gabosaurus
03-10-2008, 10:05 AM
You always hear the details when Israelis are killed in attacks. You rarely hear when the reverse happens. What is behind the lack of equality in news coverage?

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article9381.shtml

Monkeybone
03-10-2008, 10:44 AM
not to be cold, but it really doesn't look like that baby was shot in the head.

but i can understand where this article is coming from and in the same breath i will say, there is a difference from an active defense from attacks, to walking into a school and randomly shooting.

FSUK
03-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I agree, there is never balanced with regard to this conflict. It is shocking and immoral. Clearly many people and media corporations feel that jewish blood is worth more than palestinian blood. Where is the equality.

Monkeybone
03-10-2008, 01:28 PM
I agree, there is never balanced with regard to this conflict. It is shocking and immoral. Clearly many people and media corporations feel that jewish blood is worth more than palestinian blood. Where is the equality.

they have told how many have been killed and everything. just because the president didn't say 'sorry' we are being unfairly balanced? so it's not immoral that someone shoots up teenagers and fires rockets indiscrimnately? yes, it's sad that kids and innocents have died. it goes for both sides, and has been reported. but this is more like a anti-israli propaganda website, what with the "baby shot in the head crap".

why not condem and call the launchers of these rockets shocking and immoral that they use civilians houses as launch bases and as targets?

FSUK
03-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Following the religious seminary attack last week, nearly all the international news channels kept referring to it as a ''massacre''. I condemn that sick attack in Jerusalem totally. However, 120 were butchered in Gaza that week, and NO global news channel called that a ''massacre''.

I agree, it is immoral to have rocket attacks into israel, however it is more equally immoral to respond by killing dozens and dozens of innocent people in gaza etc.

Israel has one of the best airforces and best best equipped military in the world. They should be able to carry out 'surgical' strikes instead of simply killing for the sake of killing - in order to demonstrate to their own citizens that they are strong in the face of terror.

Monkeybone
03-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Following the religious seminary attack last week, nearly all the international news channels kept referring to it as a ''massacre''. I condemn that sick attack in Jerusalem totally. However, 120 were butchered in Gaza that week, and NO global news channel called that a ''massacre''.

I agree, it is immoral to have rocket attacks into israel, however it is more equally immoral to respond by killing dozens and dozens of innocent people in gaza etc.

Israel has one of the best airforces and best best equipped military in the world. They should be able to carry out 'surgical' strikes instead of simply killing for the sake of killing - in order to demonstrate to their own citizens that they are strong in the face of terror.

understandable. but there is also collateral damage (don't mean to sound cold) and outright killing to kill. there is a difference between someone that knows that an armed force is coming to take out where these rockets are being launched from and students sitting around a table. and that is why one is called a massacre and the others aren't.

what proof do you have that they are killing for the sake of killing? other than accidents where civilians have been killed, where has there been a straight massarce by the IDF? if they wanted to do that, then why not just carpet bomb where they rockets come from? why even use ground forces?

FSUK
03-10-2008, 01:56 PM
understandable. but there is also collateral damage (don't mean to sound cold) and outright killing to kill. there is a difference between someone that knows that an armed force is coming to take out where these rockets are being launched from and students sitting around a table. and that is why one is called a massacre and the others aren't.

what proof do you have that they are killing for the sake of killing? other than accidents where civilians have been killed, where has there been a straight massarce by the IDF? if they wanted to do that, then why not just carpet bomb where they rockets come from? why even use ground forces?

I simply mean- that every time israel responds, they seem to cause a disproportionate level of loss of life. This happens every time, therefore, it seems as though they dont give a shit.

OCA
03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
You always hear the details when Israelis are killed in attacks. You rarely hear when the reverse happens. What is behind the lack of equality in news coverage?

Because of Jewish power and money which is immense.

OCA
03-10-2008, 02:47 PM
they have told how many have been killed and everything. just because the president didn't say 'sorry' we are being unfairly balanced? so it's not immoral that someone shoots up teenagers and fires rockets indiscrimnately? yes, it's sad that kids and innocents have died. it goes for both sides, and has been reported. but this is more like a anti-israli propaganda website, what with the "baby shot in the head crap".

why not condem and call the launchers of these rockets shocking and immoral that they use civilians houses as launch bases and as targets?

I do condemn the rocket launchers and their tactics but I also understand that they have a legitimate beef. I also recognize that they use what is at their disposal, I also recognize that the Israelis use what is at America's disposal.

OCA
03-10-2008, 02:51 PM

There have been massacres and atrocities on the Israeli side as well, here is an example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/25/newsid_4167000/4167929.stm

Yurt
03-10-2008, 02:56 PM
I simply mean- that every time israel responds, they seem to cause a disproportionate level of loss of life. This happens every time, therefore, it seems as though they dont give a shit.

pearl harbor v. hiroshima/nagasaki

OCA
03-10-2008, 02:58 PM
pearl harbor v. hiroshima/nagasaki

Many could argue that the Atomics were unneccessary not that i'd be 1 that would agree with that asessment though.

Hagbard Celine
03-10-2008, 03:03 PM

I don't feel sorry for savages who fire rockets into highly populated areas and do so from the homes of women and children so that it will look bad when the Israelis strike back at them.

Yurt
03-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Many could argue that the Atomics were unneccessary not that i'd be 1 that would agree with that asessment though.

that is why i presented it.

so america was right to defend herself?

gabosaurus
03-10-2008, 05:16 PM
I don't feel sorry for savages who fire rockets into highly populated areas and do so from the homes of women and children so that it will look bad when the Israelis strike back at them.

Do you feel sorry for the refugees who get killed when the Israelis use bombs and tanks to seek reprisals?
Let's stop thinking that the Israelis are any less terrorist than the Palestinians. They are both equally reprehensible. You can justify going "chicken and egg" with the ongoing attacks.

Perhaps we should drop a nuke that destroys BOTH sides.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 05:19 PM

Maybe, just Maybe the reason there is a disproportionate number of lives lost one way is because these cowards shoot missiles from BEHIND WOMAN AND CHILDREN.... than they parade the bodies for the world to see and say poor us.... Give me a freaking break. The ones to blame are the the ones that bring the innocents into the middle of the conflict.....:poke:

FSUK
03-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Maybe, just Maybe the reason there is a disproportionate number of lives lost one way is because these cowards shoot missiles from BEHIND WOMAN AND CHILDREN.... than they parade the bodies for the world to see and say poor us.... Give me a freaking break. The ones to blame are the the ones that bring the innocents into the middle of the conflict.....:poke:

Well there is no moral excuse to kill these women and children. There would be no missiles fired by these sick terrorists- if israel gave their stolen land back to them.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Well there is no moral excuse to kill these women and children. There would be no missiles fired by these sick terrorists- if israel gave their stolen land back to them.Dumb fuck once again THEY didn't steal the land. The Jews have a longer claim to the land than anyone else.... Do you not understand that. There was no Palastine at the time, it was under British rule and for the record there was no Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria etc...etc.....

These boundries were drawn all about the same time... SO how again was this land stolen Ohh intelegent one.....???????

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Well there is no moral excuse to kill these women and children. There would be no missiles fired by these sick terrorists- if israel gave their stolen land back to them.
Ther also is NO MORAL RESAON FOR THEM TO BE HIDING BEHIND WOMAN AND CHILDREN!!!!!

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Tell ya what FSUK when you have spent more than 24 years on this planet maybe you can discuss something that your professors haven't shoved down your throat or you don't parrot whatever happens to be the cause du jour!!!!

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Now I have to go do something important!!! My son needs help with Metroid Prime....... Enjoy your little life there FSUK, go bury your head in the sand.....

FSUK
03-10-2008, 06:16 PM
You know fine well, that israel has occupided palestinian land! Stop acting so naieve. Even Bush, Blair and the international community call for end to occupation and 'two' states. Their is ''occupation''- which means israel is occupying some1 elses land. Who gave Britian the right to grant this land to israelis, palestine was wiped off the map and illegally occupied.

Palestinians seems to be everywhere in the world except in Palestine, and those who are actually there, live under a barbaric, illegal military occupation

Why will israel not end the illegal occupation of lands captured in the 1967 Middle East war. Kofi Annan branded the occupation as ''illegal''.

FSUK
03-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Tell ya what FSUK when you have spent more than 24 years on this planet maybe you can discuss something that your professors haven't shoved down your throat or you don't parrot whatever happens to be the cause du jour!!!!

I am not parroting anything- human rights may not seem to be important to you, clearly israel doesnt give a shit.

I guess your content that israel has violated international law and ingored countless UN resolutions. But, you wont say anything- obviously not!- you dont want peace, just like Olmert and co.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:33 PM
You know fine well, that israel has occupided palestinian land! Stop acting so naieve. Even Bush, Blair and the international community call for end to occupation and 'two' states..
Yes there has been a call for "two states" I agree there should be!!! enough said.

Their is ''occupation''- which means israel is occupying some1 elses land. Who's land????? there is NO Palestine!!! or did you miss that part in school!!

Who gave Britain the right to grant this land to israelis, palestine was wiped off the map and illegally occupied.Once again THERE WAS NO PALESTINE at the time of British rule. There were no country boundaries at the time and who the fuck gave the land to the "Palestinians" from the Jews who ORIGINALLY inhabited the region?

Palestinians seems to be everywhere in the world except in Palestine, and those who are actually there, live under a barbaric, illegal military occupationReally "barbaric"!! You know the "Jews" give them electricity, food, water, and medical care and the thanks they get for every time they try is MORE MISSILES complements of all those other Arab countries!!!

Why will israel not end the illegal occupation of lands captured in the 1967 Middle East war. Kofi Annan branded the occupation as ''illegal''Once again they were captured in a WAR they are "spoils of war" so to speak not to mention a buffer zone between Israel and Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

Who started the 6 day war?? Who had their collectives asses handed to them in just 6 days?

You are becoming more and more transparent in your absolute hatred of Israel and I see in the limited time you have spent on here, your agenda is to bash the Israelis at every chance and ultimately see their destruction. Don't you dare try to deny it, it is in every freaking post you make.....

Once again do your own research in the area.

Tell me who took the land from the Jews in the first place? Why if they were there first do they not hold a claim over some NOMADIC groups calling themselves "Palestinians"???

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:40 PM
I am not parroting anything- human rights may not seem to be important to you, clearly israel doesnt give a shit.

I guess your content that israel has violated international law and ingored countless UN resolutions. But, you wont say anything- obviously not!- you dont want peace, just like Olmert and co.
Tell ya what genius were is your uproar over Iran (they are ignoring the UN on countless resolutions), Were is your uproar over the treatment of woman and other faiths in Saudi Arabia. If your SO into Human rights as you claim you sure spend a lot of time on ONE country.

Where is you disdain for Darfur, Somalia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, or any other African country where genocide is taking place and woman are third class citizens.

You sure have a hard on for Israel yet you are neglecting the atrocities in all those other countries around the world...

WHY IS THAT FSUK??????????

Why do you single out Israel???? Why???? Why??????

For the record numb nuts I personally hate all human rights violations NOT just the ones in Israel... EVERYWHERE....... Guess what in most of the above mentioned countries these people are being slaughter without provocation unlike the vaunted Palestinians you speak of who Once again HIDE BEHIND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHEN THEY ATTACK JUST SO THEY CAN HAVE A CIVILIAN BODY COUNT....

FSUK
03-10-2008, 06:41 PM
You are becoming more and more transparent in your absolute hatred of Israel and I see in the limited time you have spent on here, your agenda is to bash the Israelis at every chance and ultimately see their destruction. Don't you dare try to deny it, it is in every freaking post you make.....

For God's sake, i have absolutely no hatred towards israel, why are israelis always so paranoid when somebody criticizes their governments brutality .

Millions of people disagree with Mr Bush, but we never hear ''oh so and so hates america. But, as soon as somebody speaks against israeli government actions, then they are labelled as israel haters.

Stop being so paranoid and always acting as the victims and for once recognise that israel is part to blame at least, for this conflict.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 06:49 PM
For God's sake, i have absolutely no hatred towards israel, why are israelis always so paranoid when somebody criticizes their governments brutality ..
Your post really don't reflect this thought process at all!!!

Millions of people disagree with Mr Bush, but we never hear ''oh so and so hates america. But, as soon as somebody speaks against israeli government actions, then they are labelled as israel haters.

Yes we do disagree with Bush but I am not calling him "barbaric" because of some of his policies with terrorist!

Stop being so paranoid and always acting as the victims and for once recognise that israel is part to blame at least, for this conflictI am not paranoid never have been! I am not Jewish, never have been! I do believe that Israel has a certain amount of blame but don't you dare sit behind your computer and say they are being barbaric because they retaliate against a foe who like to HIDE BEHIND WOMAN AND CHILDREN.

Where is your hatred toward the practices of Hamas??? Where is your anger at the tactics of the PA?? You seem to have a single group in your sights and it is very telling!!!!!

FSUK
03-10-2008, 06:58 PM
I am talking about israel- because HAVE YOU READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD?. All my other remarks regarding israel are posted within the threads focusing on this specific conflict,

FSUK
03-10-2008, 07:02 PM
I do believe that Israel has a certain amount of blame but don't you dare sit behind your computer and say they are being barbaric because they retaliate against a foe who like to HIDE BEHIND WOMAN AND CHILDREN.

Where is your hatred toward the practices of Hamas??? Where is your anger at the tactics of the PA?? You seem to have a single group in your sights and it is very telling!!!!!

Stop saying that they hide behind women and children, please dont insult me by suggesting that everytime israels attacks back- that the always militants hide behind women etc.

What about the jenin refugee camp MASSACRE? The UN security council got together on a saturday night to condemn that ..even the US refrained from their usual veto.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:03 PM
I am talking about israel- because HAVE YOU READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD?. All my other remarks regarding israel are posted within the threads focusing on this specific conflict,Out of 66 post so far, almost HALF deal with your disdain for Israel. (notice I didn't say hate)

I think that is very telling about you!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course this is just my opinion!!

FSUK
03-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Out of 66 post so far, almost HALF deal with your disdain for Israel. (notice I didn't say hate)

I think that is very telling about you!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course this is just my opinion!!

There is no disdain for israel, read my posts please and show me a post that suggests i have disdain for israel- i have disdain for the actions taken by their govt. That is all.

I also have disdain for the killing on both sides of innocent civillians.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Stop saying that they hide behind women and children, please dont insult me by suggesting that everytime israels attacks back- that the always militants hide behind women etc. .
Why??? is it not the truth?? Don't the members of Hamas target Israel for neighborhoods full of women and children? Does this hit too close to home for you It is the truth!!! if it wasn't than the Israelis would have no reason to bomb or retaliate in a residential neighborhood now would they...

What about the jenin refugee camp MASSACRE? The UN security council got together on a saturday night to condemn that ..even the US refrained from their usual veto

here's some reading for you on your "Jennin massacre" There were almost as many IDF soldiers killed as PA solderers and "civilians". Once again the PA and Hamas were HIDING in the civilian population. If they were not HIDING in the civilian population there would be NO civilian casualties!! Why don't YOU try to put at least a little of the blame on the PA and Hamas...... You refuse to do this WHY?

It is impossible to determine with precision how many civilians were among the Palestinian dead. The Government of Israel estimated during the incursion that there were "only dozens killed in Jenin … and the vast majority of them bore arms and fired upon [IDF] forces". Israeli officials informed United Nations personnel that they believed that, of the 52 dead, 38 were armed men and 14 were civilians. The Palestinian Authority has acknowledged that combatants were among the dead, and has named some of them, but has placed no precise estimates on the breakdown. Human rights organizations put the civilian toll closer to 20 - Human Rights Watch documented 22 civilians among the 52 dead, while Physicians for Human Rights noted that "children under the age of 15 years, women and men over the age of 50 years accounted for nearly 38 per cent of all reported fatalities"."

In Israel, the families of some of the 23 soldiers killed brought a lawsuit against the Israeli Defense Forces and the Government of Israel contending that the IDF erred on the side of protecting Palestinians in the conflict area.[10] I especially like the bolded part. While attempting to keep civilian casualties to a minimum the IDF soldiers were killed! HMMMM sounds like a "massacre" to me!!!!

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
There is no disdain for israel, read my posts please and show me a post that suggests i have disdain for israel- i have disdain for the actions taken by their govt. That is all.

Yet you have not started a thread about the Human rights violations of ANY other country and you refuse to acknowledge the same violations by the PA!!!

OCA
03-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Dumb fuck once again THEY didn't steal the land. The Jews have a longer claim to the land than anyone else.... Do you not understand that. There was no Palastine at the time, it was under British rule and for the record there was no Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria etc...etc.....

These boundries were drawn all about the same time... SO how again was this land stolen Ohh intelegent one.....???????

The Jews left for whatever reason, the Palestinians stayed and cultivated, nurtured the land and raised generations there. For many centuries the Jews didn't give a rip about Palestine then along came Adolph and all of a sudden the Jews who weren't slaughtered fled to other places like the U.S., well these places can't have a bunch of Jews living there so what to do, what do.....we know! Don't they have some religious tie to Palestine? Yeah they do. Who's living there? Just some dirty Arabs. Great, fuck the Arabs and get the U.N. to move the Jews in, that way they are out of our hair.

In a way yes, the land was stolen from them.

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 07:22 PM
The Jews left for whatever reason, the Palestinians stayed and cultivated, nurtured the land and raised generations there. For many centuries the Jews didn't give a rip about Palestine then along came Adolph and all of a sudden the Jews who weren't slaughtered fled to other places like the U.S., well these places can't have a bunch of Jews living there so what to do, what do.....we know! Don't they have some religious tie to Palestine? Yeah they do. Who's living there? Just some dirty Arabs. Great, fuck the Arabs and get the U.N. to move the Jews in, that way they are out of our hair.

Please, back the bolded up. When?

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:30 PM

NO ONE, least of all the Jews kicked any Arabs out of Isreal. The Arab-Isrealie war did that.

At the inception of Isreal there were equal numbers of Jew and Arabs ALREADY living in the area. NO ONE shipped Jews in. After the year long war, which the Arab countries lost and after the 6 Day WAR that AGAIN the Arabs lost the Jews then offered citizenship to all Jews who wanted to immigrate.

Muslims living in Israel make up 12% of the population. They were never kicked out by the Jewish government. They were accepted as long as they weren't threatening to blow something up.

OCA
03-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Please, back the bolded up. When?

What? Are you that naive? I know your not implying that there weren't any Palestinians there pre-1947 or that they were just turning the area into a huge garbage dump? Tell me that isn't what you are implying?

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_first_arabs.php

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
What? Are you that naive? I know your not implying that there weren't any Palestinians there pre-1947 or that they were just turning the area into a huge garbage dump? Tell me that isn't what you are implying?

Nothing like an impartial website there OCA :laugh2:

Gee, I wonder if a palestinian website would denouce the claim of palestinians???:laugh2::laugh2:

Try again.

Also, just for fun, why dont you ignore the fact that Jews lived there in equal numbers when Israel was established.

OCA
03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
NO ONE, least of all the Jews kicked any Arabs out of Isreal. The Arab-Isrealie war did that.

At the inception of Isreal there were equal numbers of Jew and Arabs ALREADY living in the area. NO ONE shipped Jews in. After the year long war, which the Arab countries lost and after the 6 Day WAR that AGAIN the Arabs lost the Jews then offered citizenship to all Jews who wanted to immigrate.

Muslims living in Israel make up 12% of the population. They were never kicked out by the Jewish government. They were accepted as long as they weren't threatening to blow something up.

Sorry Nuke, the Palestinians were in fact living there in greater numbers than the Jews and the U.N......Out of pity........up and gave their land away when in fact they should have been given first right of acceptance or refusal on the land, not the Jews.

And BTW, would the Jews have won any war without an American taxpayer provided military and American taxpayer provided weaponry? No. Don't you think its time we see if the Jews can ever stand on their own two feet? If its mean to be they will if its not meant to be they won't. I for one am sick of seeing my taxpayer dollars shipped off to Jerusalem in order to further the policies of apartheid and human rights abuses hoisted upon the indigenous peoples. It would be a blessing to see one MAJOR PROBLEM(Israel) gone, maybe we can move on cuz i'll tell you what........Israel is not interested in peace, at least in peace that doesn't allow them to subjugate people.

OCA
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM

Gee, I wonder if a palestinian website would denouce the claim of palestinians???:laugh2::laugh2:

Try again.

Also, just for fun, why dont you ignore the fact that Jews lived there in equal numbers when Israel was established.

Gee Nuke, I wonder if you hit the link? No, probably not because you would see that it isn't a pro Palestinian site but rather a history of Palestine, everyone in Palestine including the Jews, Arabs, Romans etc. etc. etc.

Said1
03-10-2008, 07:48 PM

Try again.

I thought you were busy?

In any case, here's a better site, goes all the way back to the 16th century, by demographic:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/demograhics.html

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
that because israel is not out massacring people.

They go after terrorists who live in high civilian areas.

Some people are moral relativists, who simply see conflicts in black and white. Who seem them as, palestinians kill, israelies kill. Ironically, if i applied their logic to its literal conclusion. Osama should stop attacking america, and we should stop attacking al queda.

The problem is, conflicts require critical thinking, and abstract thinking to put conflicts in context. Not brainwashed, simplistic slogans.

I should be ashamed of you, for being so ant-semitic. For blaming the jews for defending themselves. For not using your brain to think out what you say.

I dont need a link, to make my point on this, you do.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Sorry Nuke, the Palestinians were in fact living there in greater numbers than the Jews and the U.N......Out of pity........up and gave their land away when in fact they should have been given first right of acceptance or refusal on the land, not the Jews.

And BTW, would the Jews have won any war without an American taxpayer provided military and American taxpayer provided weaponry? No. Don't you think its time we see if the Jews can ever stand on their own two feet? If its mean to be they will if its not meant to be they won't. I for one am sick of seeing my taxpayer dollars shipped off to Jerusalem in order to further the policies of apartheid and human rights abuses hoisted upon the indigenous peoples. It would be a blessing to see one MAJOR PROBLEM(Israel) gone, maybe we can move on cuz i'll tell you what........Israel is not interested in peace, at least in peace that doesn't allow them to subjugate people.

Tell you what, why don't the Arab countries who started the wars in the first place give these people a home. Instead of denying them citizenship and even when they let them into their countries treat them like second class citizens????????

The UN tried to work with the Arab countries at the time and they didn't want anything to do with it. Hence the start of the ARab-Israelie war. Which they lost. PEOPLE WHO LOOSE WARS LOOSE LAND, TOUGH SHIT!!

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Ive never heard of such a silly notion as equality in war.

Since you want equality, lets have the u.s. media provide coverage of the positive aspects of the war.

Lets also have the u.s.arm al queda, so we can have equality.

what a crock :laugh2:

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
I thought you were busy?

In any case, here's a better site, goes all the way back to the 16th century, by demographic:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/demograhics.html

From what you've shown Jews have as much a right to the land as the Arabs or anyone else.

Prior to 1800 there are no valid numbers, according to your sight. The 16th century really means nothing.

OCA
03-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Tell you what, why don't the Arab countries who started the wars in the first place give these people a home. Instead of denying them citizenship and even when they let them into their countries treat them like second class citizens????????

The UN tried to work with the Arab countries at the time and they didn't want anything to do with it. Hence the start of the ARab-Israelie war. Which they lost. PEOPLE WHO LOOSE WARS LOOSE LAND, TOUGH SHIT!!

First off Nuke check this site out to see that you are in fact wrong on your population figures circa 1947 Palestine:

http://www.israelipalestinianprocon.org/populationpalestine.html#graph3

Second off without American taxpayer money and hardware Israel is wiped off the map long ago so lets be honest, Israel didn't win those wars.......America did. Without America there is no Israel.

Arab countries shouldn't have to house indigenous peoples thrown off their ancestral lands because someone feels sorry for Jews.

Said1
03-10-2008, 07:59 PM
From what you've shown Jews have as much a right to the land as the Arabs or anyone else.

Prior to 1800 there are no valid numbers, according to your sight. The 16th century really means nothing.

I've shown demographics relevant to the time period in question. Who cares about the other stuff, it's just there.

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 07:59 PM
youre a classic moral relativist. War is bad, killing no matter what is bad.

If palestinians kill 1 israeli, israelies should only kill 1 palestinian.

Since palestinians in the west bank and gaza, and the arab muslims are equal in population and will soon have more total population then the jews in israel.

You cant have a fair, just or equal war. The point is to win a war.

Your post, that israel has no right to defend itself because it will inevitably kill innocent civilians, because terrorists launch rockets and plan terrorists attacks from there. Shows you cant use critical thinking to blame those responsible for the war. Palestinian jihadists. You cant make the connection... if palestinian jihadists werent firing rockets and blowing themselves up, israel would have no need to go after terrorists.

I think you position is nieve, stupid, and it is hateful. You are saying, i disagree with israel defending itself, and will criticize it anytime it does so.

When you or anyone says israel has no right to criticize itself, or you try to tell another country facing continual threat of annihilation that it has to worry about pleasing you and others, because you think it over reacts. Your not in that situation. I think those who criticize israel for defending itself, and using disproportionate force are lying to us and themselves, and do hate israel and blame it for the problems in the middle east, and truly believe if all the jews left there would be peace, which would be nonsense

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I've shown demographics relevant to the time period in question. Who cares about the other stuff, it's just there.

Yes, you've shown Jews were there at the same time as everyone else. Why would they have less claim to the area then the Arabs??

Do Blacks or Asians have less claim to the US because there are fewer of them than Europeans???????????

Said1
03-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Yes, you've shown Jews were there at the same time as everyone else. Why would they have less claim to the area then the Arabs??

Do Blacks or Asians have less claim to the US because there are fewer of them than Europeans???????????

Good grief man, settle yourself down. Do you forget your claims with respect to population???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????:laugh2:

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:05 PM
youre a classic moral relativist. War is bad, killing no matter what is bad.

If palestinians kill 1 israeli, israelies should only kill 1 palestinian.

Since palestinians in the west bank and gaza, and the arab muslims are equal in population and will soon have more total population then the jews in israel.

You cant have a fair, just or equal war. The point is to win a war.

Your post, that israel has no right to defend itself because it will inevitably kill innocent civilians, because terrorists launch rockets and plan terrorists attacks from there. Shows you cant use critical thinking to blame those responsible for the war. Palestinian jihadists. You cant make the connection... if palestinian jihadists werent firing rockets and blowing themselves up, israel would have no need to go after terrorists.

I think you position is nieve, stupid, and it is hateful. You are saying, i disagree with israel defending itself, and will criticize it anytime it does so.

When you or anyone says israel has no right to criticize itself, or you try to tell another country facing continual threat of annihilation that it has to worry about pleasing you and others, because you think it over reacts. Your not in that situation. I think those who criticize israel for defending itself, and using disproportionate force are lying to us and themselves, and do hate israel and blame it for the problems in the middle east, and truly believe if all the jews left there would be peace, which would be nonsense

There should be no bloodshed in Palestine, if the U.N. hadn't illegally created Israel and displaced the people living there then none of this would be happening today.

No Israel, no M.E. headaches, sorry Raymond but thats the cold, hard truth.

Nukeman
03-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Good grief man, settle yourself down. Do you forget your claims with respect to population???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????:laugh2:

Fine, I said they lived there in equal number, I have been proven wrong.

The fact remains that they were there and have as much right to the area as anyone else.

Do you disagree with that?????

Does them having a smaller number of people negate them having a right to live in the area???

If so, then by your current graph the Palestinians should just leave, since they are now a minority and have less of a claim to the ground.

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 08:09 PM

Interesting and all, but still doesn't address:

the Palestinians stayed and cultivated, nurtured the land and raised generations there.

Said1
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM

The fact remains that they were there and have as much right to the area as anyone else.

Not really. They have the right to the land they bought and paid for. I would agree with the boundries of the green line as well - they won it.

Does them having a smaller number of people negate them having a right to live in the area??? No one said they can't live there, least of all me.

If so, then by your current graph the Palestinians should just leave, since they are now a minority and have less of a claim to the ground.

The graph is what it is, a graph.

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM

Does them having a smaller number of people negate them having a right to live in the area???

No it does not negate them from living in said area but it does negate them from laying claim to an independent state state in said area.

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
so the muslims deserve 57 homeland, the jews 0

did you forget that 800,000 jews in the middle east were thrown out of the muslim homelands, when israel was created.

are you forgetting how muslim women, muslims who dont do what the jihadists want, and non muslims are treated and have been treated since mohammeds death

Even if every jew left israel, or it never happened, jihadists would still try to take over the world, if you dont believe me, i can get you a link or three :laugh2: to prove youre wrong

I keep trying to tell you, its not about the land, its about non muslims living with them.

Do you have any idea how much christian land was stolen by muslim following Mohammed's death?, in only 24 years muslims took over almost the entire world, until charles de martel stopped them at the battle of tours

If my name is raymond youre name is asshole :)

There should be no bloodshed in Palestine, if the U.N. hadn't illegally created Israel and displaced the people living there then none of this would be happening today.

No Israel, no M.E. headaches, sorry Raymond but thats the cold, hard truth.

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Interesting and all, but still doesn't address:

Sure it did, did you see the part about flourishing in the spice trade and the engineering and irrigation improvements to the land?

Hey i'm beginning to think you got some sort of vision problem developing, I know i'm 40 and you are too and I know my eyesight ain't what it used to be, my wife works for an optometrist group, want me to get you an appointment? It would be my pleasure.

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 08:21 PM
your such an asshole. How dare you treat kathianne like that.

Your a piece of garbage :slap:

Sure it did, did you see the part about flourishing in the spice trade and the engineering and irrigation improvements to the land?

Hey i'm beginning to think you got some sort of vision problem developing, I know i'm 40 and you are too and I know my eyesight ain't what it used to be, my wife works for an optometrist group, want me to get you an appointment? It would be my pleasure.

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:22 PM
so the muslims deserve 57 homeland, the jews 0

Even if every jew left israel, or it never happened, jihadists would still try to take over the world, if you dont believe me, i can get you a link or three :laugh2: to prove youre wrong

Yes. But if the Jews get one then so do the Kurds, the Gypsies, the Basques etc. etc. What we must remember is Jews are not a race or an ethnicity, it is a group of people who share a religion so...........lets give the Catholics a homeland, the Presbyterians, the Methodists..............it was completely ludicrous to hand that land over to the Jews, if the creators couldn't see the problems thet were creating then they are dumber than your ass Ray.

Get me the links.

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes. But if the Jews get one then so do the Kurds, the Gypsies, the Basques etc. etc. What we must remember is Jews are not a race or an ethnicity, it is a group of people who share a religion so...........lets give the Catholics a homeland, the Presbyterians, the Methodists..............it was completely ludicrous to hand that land over to the Jews, if the creators couldn't see the problems thet were creating then they are dumber than your ass Ray.

Get me the links.

Bottom line, you are now arguing to argue. You really don't give a flying f for Palis or anyone else.

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:28 PM
your such an asshole. How dare you treat kathianne like that.

Your a piece of garbage :slap:

Raymond you don't know the difference between bad treatment and a bad steak.

Kath and I been discussing shit on these boards going on 4 years now, compared to us you are still in huggies shitting your pants. Kath knows very well my biting sarcasm and wit and i'm sure she takes it all in stride and knows there is no malicious intent behind it...........unlike how you treat women poorly, i've never said an overtly vicious thing to Kath...ever.

Now with that said you will kindly get the fuck out of our conversation since you obviously are too fucking stupid to comprehend.

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 08:30 PM

No it didn't and my prescription is working fine.

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 08:31 PM

Kath and I been discussing shit on these boards going on 4 years now, compared to us you are still in huggies shitting your pants. Kath knows very well my biting sarcasm and wit and i'm sure she takes it all in stride and knows there is no malicious intent behind it...........unlike how you treat women poorly, i've never said an overtly vicious thing to Kath...ever.

Now with that said you will kindly get the fuck out of our conversation since you obviously are too fucking stupid to comprehend.

Martin, he's right. We can deal with, we both get a bit heated.

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Bottom line, you are now arguing to argue. You really don't give a flying f for Palis or anyone else.

Why Kath thats an awfully pessimistic view of me, don't ya think? Just because I compared the Jews to Gypsies and Methodists?:laugh2:

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Why Kath thats an awfully pessimistic view of me, don't ya think? Just because I compared the Jews to Gypsies and Methodists?:laugh2:

Could it be? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 08:37 PM
fuck you. you judgmental prick.

I thought you were being mean to kath, and im sorry that i made that mistake.

But dont you dare call me stupid, you fucking faggot.

I hope you get whats coming to you one day, karma is a bitch.

And as far as women goes, ive actually been nicer to them lately, and was not that bad in the first place.

You dont have the fucking balls, to post anything personal about you, so before you criticize me asshole. Post what your personal problems, and then you can open your fucking mouth

pig.

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:38 PM
No it didn't and my prescription is working fine.

Hmmmm you got a script, I should too, can't see numbers, well really can't see much of anything written that is farther than 6-7 feet away. I'm gonna go in soon, have never worn glasses before besides sunglasses and am kinda apprehensive, I want to look cool with them lol.

Ok anyway, back to the conflict.

Said1
03-10-2008, 08:42 PM
f

And as far as women goes, ive actually been nicer to them lately, and was not that bad in the first place.

[off topic] :laugh2: [/off topic]

Kathianne
03-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Hmmmm you got a script, I should too, can't see numbers, well really can't see much of anything written that is farther than 6-7 feet away. I'm gonna go in soon, have never worn glasses before besides sunglasses and am kinda apprehensive, I want to look cool with them lol.

Ok anyway, back to the conflict.

My brother is in denial too, luckily for him he's in a position to make others tell him, doesn't work with kids. ;)

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:50 PM
fuck you. you judgmental prick.

I thought you were being mean to kath, and im sorry that i made that mistake.

But dont you dare call me stupid, you fucking faggot.

I hope you get whats coming to you one day, karma is a bitch.

You dont have the fucking balls, to post anything personal about you, so before you criticize me asshole. Post what your personal problems, and then you can open your fucking mouth

pig.

I have no personal problems, really. Well besides my eyesight is fading and I can't hit a hard draw to save my life.

Acts, i'm gonna call you acts this one time because this is serious, you realize everyone thinks you are a joke, right? You know why? Because of posts like this, I made a deal with Jimmy when I came back and that was I would not come after you even though lord knows you need it, but here you are fucking up again and the funny thing is when you do shit like this its because you have no clue what you are talking about or are so stupid you can't comprehend what people are talking about because you are too fucking ********.

Why don't you take the time to fucking read, comprehend and then decide if you even are educated enough to be in the conversation in the first place? I know there are alot of topics that get discussed on this board that I don't have the first clue about so I stay out but you think you know something about everything when in reality you know very little about anything as evidenced by your posts. Really it would save you and more importantly the rest of us a bunch of headaches because really I wan't to stay and have a good time and i'm off to a good start but i'll tear you up AGAIN if I have to and this time you will go bye bye with me.......understand?

OCA
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
[off topic] :laugh2: [/off topic]

Yeah I laughed at that one too.

The phrase "shut your cum catcher" from Ray kept ringing through.

Said1
03-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah I laughed at that one too.

The phrase "shut your cum catcher" from Ray kept ringing through.

Yes, classic. Andrew Dice Clay would be proud. :laugh2:

Nukeman
03-14-2008, 06:23 AM
Stop saying that they hide behind women and children, please dont insult me by suggesting that everytime israels attacks back- that the always militants hide behind women etc.

What about the jenin refugee camp MASSACRE? The UN security council got together on a saturday night to condemn that ..even the US refrained from their usual veto.
Hey FSUK found this little tidbit of informaiton for you. Take a look at it. Before youhave a hissy fit about it coming from WND they only pulled it off of an arab tv station...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=58837

The video, which was aired on Al-Aqsa TV on Feb. 29, revealed Hammad saying the enemies of Allah "do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land.

"The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine," he continued. "It is as if they were saying to the Zionest enemy: 'We desire death like you desire lifeI especialy like this bolded part right here. Now what were you saying to me about not "saying that they hide behind women and children"!!:poke:

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 07:20 AM

Your history is so warped you will never see anything as it really is. Are you a member of the holocaust deniers society as well? In my book your starting to rank right up there with the sage.

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 08:45 AM
You know fine well, that israel has occupided palestinian land! Stop acting so naieve. Even Bush, Blair and the international community call for end to occupation and 'two' states. Their is ''occupation''- which means israel is occupying some1 elses land. Who gave Britian the right to grant this land to israelis, palestine was wiped off the map and illegally occupied.

Palestinians seems to be everywhere in the world except in Palestine, and those who are actually there, live under a barbaric, illegal military occupation

Why will israel not end the illegal occupation of lands captured in the 1967 Middle East war. Kofi Annan branded the occupation as ''illegal''.

The only land Israel occupies is that which they captured during the six day war. They have given back all the other land captured. What they keep they need as a buffer to prevent more attacks. The pals don't live in occupied territory, they live outside it, in their own territory.

The British had the right to grant the land of Israel because they won WW1. The conquered territories became theirs. They could have kept it all under British rule had they desired to do that.

The pals are everywhere because they have cells established throughout the world to funnel money and equipment into the PA. The pals live in barbaric conditions because the other arab countries keep them that way. It's part of the propaganda war.

Israel does not end the occupation because they need a buffer between the arab states around them, that have attacked them three times, and the terrorists that live in the pal territories.

As for coffee anal, he's irrelevant. A thief and a liar.