PDA

View Full Version : "American" women versus Non-"American" women

Yurt
03-10-2008, 04:04 PM
It seems as if there are members here who continue to belittle american women. I won't mention names cheesestick

Others have agreed with the nameless member and proclaimed the depravity, haughty attitude and worthlessness of the so-called "american" woman.

i challenge you believes of such silliness to put forth your reasons. i put this in the cage because you should expect that when extolling such pompous and insulting generalizations that you will get heated responses. so feel free to let know how you really feel.

i'll start:

american woman is a myth. women who live in america come from so many diverse backgrounds that to think you can lump them all into one homengous group is naive, to simply state it is to refute the notion of america. while there are some women who fit the bill, they are not all, nor even a majority.

if you want a foreign wife/girl, fine, but don't shit on your fellow americans. so come on provolone, defend your views. you brag about the cage and your "prowess" here, defend your misogynistic views.

hjmick
03-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I like all women everywhere, that being said, I did marry me an American gal. After I married a Brit.

Said1
03-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I wonder if I could get a mail order husband?

Yurt
03-10-2008, 04:25 PM
I like all women everywhere, that being said, I did marry me an American gal. After I married a Brit.

married a canadian, she now holds dual. i've dated american women and non american women. the notion that you can simply lump the women together is a joke and whoever posits such a theory is a either a misogynist liar or not as experienced as they think. two quick examples:

1 -- dated a japanese girl in HS. head over heals, and of course it all fell in line .... dad worked at toyota's headquarters in torrence and the japan aura was big. however, i got booted from boarding school after only six months, she came to visit me on breaks and the summer, but she had to go back to japan for the summer. heartbroken. fast foward about 8 years, i'm in college, run into a guy that i was friends with at the school, come to find out, he starting dating her shortly after i got kicked out. well, they stayed together past HS, into college, finally got married, she applied for citizenship, got it, the next fucking week she left him.

2. -- dated a girl from the marshall islands. absolute dream. however, she was absolutely messed up in the head.

Yurt
03-10-2008, 04:26 PM
I wonder if I could get a mail order husband?

http://blog.instantcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/pee_wee_herman_2.jpg

Yurt
03-10-2008, 06:01 PM
swisswarsnow where are you?

LiberalNation
03-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I like american women, of course I don't have contact with any from other countries so it's kinda a moot point either way I guess.

Yurt
03-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I like american women, of course I don't have contact with any from other countries so it's kinda a moot point either way I guess.

:lol:

you're cool

chesswarsnow
03-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think *American Women* are *Great*, if you can find a good one that is.
2. Otherwise you're asking for it.
3. And you will get it.
4. You can guess what the it is.
5. More than likely it will be expensive, and you won't like it.
6. Other than that, I'm cool with you marrying one.
7. You really do have to pays your monies and takes your chances.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-10-2008, 06:52 PM
chesswarsnow;214927]Sorry bout that,

1. I think *American Women* are *Great*, if you can find a good one that is.

glad you backed down from your stance. good to see logic does prevail with you.

2. Otherwise you're asking for it.
3. And you will get it.
4. You can guess what the it is.
5. More than likely it will be expensive, and you won't like it.
6. Other than that, I'm cool with you marrying one.
7. You really do have to pays your monies and takes your chances.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

good to know you have now tempered your earlier stance.

chesswarsnow
03-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. My earlier stance is the same one I have now.
2. Like I said, you will search long and hard, *I Do Mean Hard* if you want to find a good *American Women*.
3. The chances are you will never find one.
4. I never did.
5. That's why I went to the *Philippines*.
6. And it was the best thing I ever did.
7. *CASE CLOSED* *NEXT CASE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Frankly, Im not getting married so this has no bearing on me.

I thiink the title, american women vs foreign women is a not accurate.

I believe the correct title should be american culture: men and/or women vs Foreign cultures men and/or women

Every different ethnic group, and religious group, and country has its own traditions, beliefs, and so on. Of course this is generally speaking.

Cultures have similarities and differences, and its not wrong to dicuss that in an open, frank, honest manor

I dislike what american culture has taught men and women to be honest. And perhaps, perhaps, others cultures could teach us a thing or two

It seems as if there are members here who continue to belittle american women. I won't mention names cheesestick

Others have agreed with the nameless member and proclaimed the depravity, haughty attitude and worthlessness of the so-called "american" woman.

i challenge you believes of such silliness to put forth your reasons. i put this in the cage because you should expect that when extolling such pompous and insulting generalizations that you will get heated responses. so feel free to let know how you really feel.

i'll start:

american woman is a myth. women who live in america come from so many diverse backgrounds that to think you can lump them all into one homengous group is naive, to simply state it is to refute the notion of america. while there are some women who fit the bill, they are not all, nor even a majority.

if you want a foreign wife/girl, fine, but don't shit on your fellow americans. so come on provolone, defend your views. you brag about the cage and your "prowess" here, defend your misogynistic views.

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM

me: Some people have a high opinion of american women, some have a low opinion, and some are in-different. are we gonna tell people what are allowed to think and not think, at the same time... i dont like criticizing other peoples choices/people.

ME: I have no idea what youre talking about

ME: generalizations are not a bad thing, when we talk about something, we need to speak in specifics sometimes, but its not always feasible, take islamic extremists, i have to talk about one of them. There is no law against generalities, but yes, some specifics are good too

i'll start:

american woman is a myth. women who live in america come from so many diverse backgrounds that to think you can lump them all into one homengous group is naive,

ME: american culture is very influential. Many living in american are influenced into making bad decisions either because of peer pressure, being weak minded or whatever. If i lived in france, its possible french culture might positively or negatively influence me, im speaking of course about overall. As you can probably find some good and bad things in most cultures.

to simply state it is to refute the notion of america. while there are some women who fit the bill, they are not all, nor even a majority.

ME: I believe most women, are not good women. But do i say all no. I will say 60%. I believe there are nice women out there, but that doesnt mean, that nice women, dont make bad choices. Too assume most are good, is a bit nieve. Just look at the exploding amount of births out of wedlock

ME: I dont think he should shit on anyone, nor do i think you or anyone should shit on him, gotta be fair dont ya know :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 08:14 PM
www.understandingmen.com

Its a website by a woman, who helps fellow women understand men

she was on the Dennis pragur show. She was very smart and in tune with men, and i believe if nothing else, very interesting

Yurt
03-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. Like I said, you will search long and hard, *I Do Mean Hard* if you want to find a good *American Women*.
4. I never did.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

are you sure?

12. Its women like you that make going to *The Philippines* worth while.

1. Damn it Yurt, you keep sounding like some old grandpa.
2. Sure I make broad sweeping statements.
3. I'm the MasterBroadStatements* maker.
4. That's part of my charm I guess.
5. No one is making you agree with it, you can sluff it off as being just lame, what have you.
6. I know of a lot of men who would agree with me, and there is a helluva large group on American men here in the DFW area who are white and have *Filipina* wives.
7. Even so *Black* dudes marry up with the *Filipinas*.
8. There are even some smart *Mexican* men marrying them too.
9. Most the men who marry *Filipina's* are six figure or better money earners.
10. You should ask yourself why if they have all the money they need, and can't find a good help met, that then they have to go to *The Philippines* to find one.
11. Money can't buy you love.

dude, step off

Yurt
03-10-2008, 08:19 PM
ME: I dont think he should shit on anyone, nor do i think you or anyone should shit on him, gotta be fair dont ya know :laugh2:

no, i can't follow your post. care to use the quote function?

Yurt
03-10-2008, 08:38 PM
women suck

LN, am i right?

actsnoblemartin
03-10-2008, 08:50 PM
i cant figure out how to use it

no, i can't follow your post. care to use the quote function?

chesswarsnow
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. There are dozens upon dozen of wealthy white dudes here in *Texas* who have selected *Filipinas* as wives.
2. I get to go to parties all the time.
3. Birthdays mostly.
4. Christmas Parties.
5. Other occasions.
6. Its great fun.
7. Compared to what most other dudes get to do, I am rather a socialite.
8. Anyway, there are real perks to being married to a *Filipina*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-10-2008, 09:23 PM
this is your reply?

chesswarsnow;215113]Sorry bout that,

1. There are dozens upon dozen of wealthy white dudes here in *Texas* who have selected *Filipinas* as wives.

ok, i give up.

3. Birthdays mostly.
4. Christmas Parties.
5. Other occasions.
6. Its great fun.

swank

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

all your opinion cupcake. is that the best you have?

chesswarsnow
03-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
03-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Different strokes for different folks.

LiberalNation
03-11-2008, 08:13 AM
women suck

LN, am i right?

Well not all, your only half right.

truthmatters
03-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Sorry bout that,

4. I never did.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why is it hard to find a food American woman?

You have never answered the question of why America makes so many "bad" women. What is America doing wrong and the Philipines doing right?

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

Why is it hard to find a food American woman?

You have never answered the question of why America makes so many "bad" women. What is America doing wrong and the Philipines doing right?

1. American Women are Great Food Finders!:laugh2:
2. If I were to put my finger on why American Women are so bad as wives it would be this.
3. The schools in America promote bad up bringing.
4. Social Graces, were thrown out the window, some fifty years ago.
5. They were taught in schools before then.
6. They canceled that, and now American Women have no proper schooling to guide them to be a perfect wife.
7. They had a name for the class, but I can't bring it up.
8. When they got rid of it, American Women in general lost their way.
9. A good women accents her husband, not the other way around.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

truthmatters
03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
So then your fare admitting that the relationship between a man and a woman should fnot be an equal relationship?

Here is the part of this equation which you are not aware of due to your poor insight into human relations. You are the misstake not American women. You are what is left over from a small time in American history where women were seen as weak and unable to be an equal partner. In Americas history we were once very rurual and consisted of most having their own farms where they provided for themselves. Most men of the time would have told you they could not run the farm without their hard working wife who made it possible. These people were teams and may have done separate jobs on the farm but could not have done their job without the other half doing theirs.

You are what is left over from the time after Rosie the Riviter stepped aside so the Men coming home from war would have a job. You are a product of the phoney Fifties where the corporate world started to try and tell us all what we wanted out of life and were are places were.You bought the product. The entire 60s were all about the fact that people refused to buy the product. You missed the 60s and have just been having a repete of the 50s since.

American women are just fine thank you.

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But in every reality there are exceptions.
2. But in most realities some things can't be avoided.
3. One is this.
4. The man is a far better ox, than a women is.
5. A man is better fit to pull the plow of life.
6. He can work hard all day long and not get tired.
7. Doing things that a women can't do, day in day out.
8. That's why men are better providers.
9. Men do the jobs that make America move forward.
10. Women do better jobs doing things that need to be done, but a ox isn't needed to getter done.
11. You have to realize the strengths of the two sides of man and women, some jobs are better fitted for men, while other jobs man would be wasted in doing them.
12. You don't use a knife to cut down a tree, think about it.
13. A chain saw or axe work better, every-time.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
03-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. One is this.
10. Women do better jobs doing things that need to be done, but a ox isn't needed to getter done.
11. You have to realize the strengths of the two sides of man and women, some jobs are better fitted for men, while other jobs man would be wasted in doing them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, in your opinion, which sex is better suited for intellectual tasks that require no "muscle" other than the brain?

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

So, in your opinion, which sex is better suited for intellectual tasks that require no "muscle" other than the brain?

1. Depends.
2. Men excel in all things that involve the mind.
3. So I can't say I would or think that a women would have an edge on intellectual things either.
4. I trust women to be able to do a task that they are hired for.
5. Lets say, I'm flying in an airplane.
6. And I request from the little lady flight attendant, "Can I get a soda please?"
7. I am 100% sure she can provide it, and in a snappy manner at that.
8. Even without spilling it on me.
9. It all depends, most already knew that.
10. But if I needed a tree cut down, I wouldn't ask the same little flight attendant to do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
03-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Depends.
2. Men excel in all things that involve the mind.
3. So I can't say I would or think that a women would have an edge on intellectual things either.
4. I trust women to be able to do a task that they are hired for.
5. Lets say, I'm flying in an airplane.
6. And I request from the little lady flight attendant, "Can I get a soda please?"
7. I am 100% sure she can provide it, and in a snappy manner at that.
8. Even without spilling it on me.
9. It all depends, most already knew that.
10. But if I needed a tree cut down, I wouldn't ask the same little flight attendant to do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't usually totally dismiss people for their opinions, however misguided I find them, but I may make an exception after reading this. Btw, I'll stack my intellectual abilities against yours, anytime. OK, Sweetums?

truthmatters
03-11-2008, 02:52 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3721923663768138601

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

I don't usually totally dismiss people for their opinions, however misguided I find them, but I may make an exception after reading this. Btw, I'll stack my intellectual abilities against yours, anytime. OK, Sweetums?

1. Okay now *THAT* tears it!
2. I'm going to have to throw it down with ya girl!
3. I didn't want it to come to this.
4. But you been riding hard with that bug under your saddle!
5. And the time has come.
6. I'm going to have to clean your clock sweetie!
7. Unleash all my mental capabilities on ya!
8. Ewww now you opened up a can of worms that time sweet cheeks!
9. You brought this on yourself.
10. And I know this scares the hell out of yas!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

Abbey Marie
03-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay now *THAT* tears it!
2. I'm going to have to throw it down with ya girl!
3. I didn't want it to come to this.
4. But you been riding hard with that bug under your saddle!
5. And the time has come.
6. I'm going to have to clean your clock sweetie!
7. Unleash all my mental capabilities on ya!
8. Ewww now you opened up a can of worms that time sweet cheeks!
9. You brought this on yourself.
10. and I know this scares the hell out of yas!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

If you have the "Odassity" to do it, go for it. ;)

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ewww, *Odassity* yeah I got some, shoot I got a lot of it too!
2. Okay,.....I'm bringing it,....you ain't going to like it,...:laugh2:
3. I'm hell on *Odassity*!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-11-2008, 03:11 PM

kerpow :boom2:

provolone is down for the count....

dan
03-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Hey, chesswars, pretty soon you'll be able to brag that when you Google your name, you can see yourself getting owned by every member of this board! Cool!:clap:

Abbey Marie
03-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ewww, *Odassity* yeah I got some, shoot I got a lot of it too!
2. Okay,.....I'm bringing it,....you ain't going to like it,...:laugh2:
3. I'm hell on *Odassity*!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not big on feuds, Chessy, but believe me, I am far from scared.
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/sport/sport25.gif

Sincerely,
MsModofDP

manu1959
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. One is this.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ya men are great....unless you want them to endure pain ....or just shut up an listen.....or take care of themselves if they have a cold......because without mommy they are just whiney little boys.....

Trigg
03-11-2008, 03:36 PM
ya men are great....unless you want them to endure pain ....or just shut up an listen.....or take care of themselves if they have a cold......because without mommy they are just whiney little boys.....

Manu, did your wife make you type that?

*just kidding*

Yurt
03-11-2008, 05:05 PM

thats not true

*sniffle*

jackass
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey, chesswars, pretty soon you'll be able to brag that when you Google your name, you can see yourself getting owned by every member of this board! Cool!:clap:

:laugh2: :lol: :laugh2: :lol:

Dan if I could rep you I would!

OCA
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Frankly, Im not getting married

HELL YES THERE IS A GOD!:dance::dance:

OCA
03-11-2008, 06:56 PM

Absofreakinglutely, this guy is a neanderthal and the truth about why he wanted a Flip was because..................its easier there to get em underage and they don't have Dateline setting up stings.

OCA
03-11-2008, 06:57 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That was beautiful......."odassity".

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

Absofreakinglutely, this guy is a neanderthal and the truth about why he wanted a Flip was because..................its easier there to get em underage and they don't have Dateline setting up stings.

1. Why don't you shut your freakinglutely mouth?
2. Nobody really gives a flying **** what you think butt lips?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

butt lips? we should all be so lucky to take advice from the likes of you

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think OCA is nothing but a knuckle drag-er.
2. And anyone here who supports the lump of crap, that's their problem.
3. I can NOT support a Internet Bully.
4. Its against my nature.
5. But what can I say, he loves to post where ever I am, he can't help himself.
6. I pity him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Butt lips? What time do you go to recess at your elementary school?

OCA
03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think OCA is nothing but a knuckle drag-er.
2. And anyone here who supports the lump of crap, that's their problem.
3. I can NOT support a Internet Bully.
4. Its against my nature.
5. But what can I say, he loves to post where ever I am, he can't help himself.
6. I pity him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nah, I just don't cotton to baldfaced liars and you fit that category to a "t".

chesswarsnow
03-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Then stop posting.
2. Your not even welcome here.
3. I cast you aside.
4. I would put you on iggy, but I loath going to that much trouble over you.
5. You really are not that important to me, to even go to that much trouble.
6. Anyway, good luck with that.:popcorn:
7. When will you get it through your thick skull I don't care what you think, at *ALL*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-12-2008, 05:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Then stop posting.
3. I cast you aside.
4. I would put you on iggy, but I loath going to that much trouble over you.
5. You really are not that important to me, to even go to that much trouble.
6. Anyway, good luck with that.:popcorn:
7. When will you get it through your thick skull I don't care what you think, at *ALL*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope, not gonna stop until you admit that you ain't all that you proclaim. Not gonna stop no matter how much you cry in other threads in here. If I was you i'd stay out of this forum if you can't hang with me.

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Sorry bout that

Nope, not gonna stop until you admit that you ain't all that you proclaim. Not gonna stop no matter how much you cry in other threads in here. If I was you i'd stay out of this forum if you can't hang with me.

1. You sound more and more like the *Goon Squad*.
2. Like an undercover moderator.
3. Like a non~mod team member, who has bought his badge and likes to polish it after he breaths on it, *hah hah*.
4. The Barny Fife of DP, with his one bullet in his shirt pocket.
5. There are several with this mental disorder here.
6. I think they make a pill to fix that, look into it.
7. Anyway, sure, I will play, Mr. Nazi, what is it you disagree with on my proclamations of myself?
8. And why would this interest you anyways, may I ask?
9. And another question how can I prove it to you, do I need to post supporting documents?
10. And you may want to ask yourself, if you expect me to publish supporting documents, why would I, do you think I really care what you the Greek from hell thinks?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry bout that

1. You sound more and more like the *Goon Squad*.
2. Like an undercover moderator.
3. Like a non~mod team member, who has bought his badge and likes to polish it after he breaths on it, *hah hah*.
4. The Barny Fife of DP, with his one bullet in his shirt pocket.
5. There are several with this mental disorder here.
6. I think they make a pill to fix that, look into it.
7. Anyway, sure, I will play, Mr. Nazi, what is it you disagree with on my proclamations of myself?
8. And why would this interest you anyways, may I ask?
9. And another question how can I prove it to you, do I need to post supporting documents?
10. And you may want to ask yourself, if you expect me to publish supporting documents, why would I, do you think I really care what you the Greek from hell thinks?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You care........thats why you respond. My opinion of you is of the utmost importance to you, everyone likes approval from higher forms of intelligence such as me. The fact that you start a seperate thread aimed at me completely supports this fact.

Yes, supporting documents i.e. tax returns would suffice.

Now have you noticed that in most every thread you participate in mostly people just make fun of you? I mean its not just me many people including the likes of Abbey, I suppose you will tell me that they are not, just like you like to sluff off the fact that you've been clowned across the web.

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But really, me and Abbey are great buds.
2. I in no way have anything against her.
3. She's sweet, funny and smart.
4. Seems like a decent person too.
5. Which puts her way ahead of the game compared to you.
6. Me post tax returns?
7. Yeah right,..LOL!!!!!!
8. I allow people to have a joke at my expense, because I am big enough to be able to LOL at myself.
9. Some here don't understand that quality, but I do.
10. Seeing *I Am The Great CWN*.
11. Anyway, when you grow up some day you will understand that.
12. Go on home little feller.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

6. Me post tax returns?
8. I allow people to have a joke at my expense, because I am big enough to be able to LOL at myself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your being belittled here because you are simply ignorant, nothing more, nothing less. I'm done with you, you are as wothless as tits on a boar. Don't get involved in threads that i'm posting in, IOW if you see me coming cross to the other side of the street because I tire of continuing to kick your ass if you don't understand the meaning off ass kicking. Leave debate to those of us who understand debate.

The Reverend
03-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Then stop posting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I like OCA. He/she is a good intelligent debator.

82Marine89
03-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

Selected? From a catalog?

Yup, you don't have to pay anymore.

:popcorn:

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

Selected? From a catalog?

Yup, you don't have to pay anymore.

1. Select like thought about it before I jumped into marriage.
2. There may be some catalog to see available women from *The Philippines*.
3. But I never saw it.
4. If there were a catalog, it wouldn't be different to me than a aol personal site, yahoo what have you.
5. Most men find a women here in America, and say, "Well hell might as well get married, even though I can't stand her."
6. Out of, *Why not I'm not doing anything else* mentality.
7. Then it goes to hell in a hand basket.
8. After three kids, then she wants you out of the way.
9. So she can take credit for raising the children that you abandoned, to her, the way she calls it.
10. Menopause has a way of sucking the love out of some American Women.
11. Especially if she is head strong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
03-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Select like thought about it before I jumped into marriage.
2. There may be some catalog to see available women from *The Philippines*.
3. But I never saw it.
4. If there were a catalog, it wouldn't be different to me than a aol personal site, yahoo what have you.
5. Most men find a women here in America, and say, "Well hell might as well get married, even though I can't stand her."
6. Out of, *Why not I'm not doing anything else* mentality.
7. Then it goes to hell in a hand basket.
8. After three kids, then she wants you out of the way.
9. So she can take credit for raising the children that you abandoned, to her, the way she calls it.
10. Menopause has a way of sucking the love out of some American Women.
11. Especially if she is head strong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm sure you have links to back up these outrageous statements.

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

I'm sure you have links to back up these outrageous statements.

1. What part do you think is outrageous?
2. Whittle it down for me eh bud?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

6. Me post tax returns?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and yet you create a whole thread for him after proclaiming he doesn't matter to you :laugh2:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-kangaroo-punch.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So.
2. I make lots of threads.
3. Some good some bad.
4. Others who cares???
5. I got the time, if you go the time to read em Yurt.
6. What case you working on?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-12-2008, 09:08 PM
and yet you create a whole thread for him after proclaiming he doesn't matter to you :laugh2:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-kangaroo-punch.jpg

Fuck that little Asian abusing fuck, he's a piece of shit......the worst America has to offer.

I wonder if she changes his depends too?

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

Fuck that little Asian abusing fuck, he's a piece of shit......the worst America has to offer.

I wonder if she changes his depends too?

FUCKING LIAR YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WITH THE GREAT CWN, YOU LIED FUCK FACE!
1. Everyone hates a fucking liar!
2. FUCK YOU LIAR!
3. Ahh I feel better now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

FUCKING LIAR YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WITH THE GREAT CWN, YOU LIED FUCK FACE!
1. Everyone hates a fucking liar!
2. FUCK YOU LIAR!
3. Ahh I feel better now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No wrong again, everyone here basically hates you.

It was in Reply to Yurt, but anyway tell us i'm lying about you loving pretty underage Asian things.......while I was banned I did some reading on Flip chicks and the Philipines, huge underage sex rings there which atrracts alot of BAM!.....American men.

Anyway didn't you say once you were leaving this board? Does that not make you a liar as well as a conoissuer of underage babes?

chesswarsnow
03-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

No wrong again, everyone here basically hates you.

It was in Reply to Yurt, but anyway tell us i'm lying about you loving pretty underage Asian things.......while I was banned I did some reading on Flip chicks and the Philipines, huge underage sex rings there which atrracts alot of BAM!.....American men.

Anyway didn't you say once you were leaving this board? Does that not make you a liar as well as a conoissuer of underage babes?

YOU ARE A GUTTER LAIR, GREEK FAG, SAY IT! SAY I'M A FAG! SAY IT FAG!!!!!!!! SAY I'M A FAGGOT!!!!!!!! OH THIS IS FUN......SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

1. I was asked back, the management asked me to return, and I happen to like the management, so I came back to honor them.
2. You on the other hand had to force your way back in here.
3. Pretty much everyone was okay you were banned.
4. I get more hate mail from you over anyone else here.
5. There are two others here, I get into it with, but they ain't half as a bunch of crap as you are.
6. You got to be the very worst person I have ever encountered online.
7. You are for sure the, *Bottom of the Barrel*.
8. I have met so many mean people online, you take the cake pal.
9. Anyway, and on top of that you're *TWO FACED*
10. Your word means *NOTHING*.
11. FUCK FACE!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-12-2008, 10:37 PM
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/KLF/sleaves/large/klf_chillout.gif

OCA
03-13-2008, 05:08 AM
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]1. I was asked back, the management asked me to return, and I happen to like the management, so I came back to honor them.

Lie, complete and utter lie just like the several businesses and bunch of homes.........you lie so much you are not sure what is the truth.

I am the worst and i'm also the best your damn right, you should have known better than to get into it with me again and if you keep going around the board making outlandish claims and spouting out obvious lies you will get more of this.

Stop your bullshitting here.

The Reverend
03-13-2008, 05:21 AM
http://www.luclin.org/files/gonzoie/Die_thread.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/KLF/sleaves/large/klf_chillout.gif

1. Ewww pretty picture.
2. I am some what surprised all you did was post a picture though.
3. Seems lawyers can always say something.
4. Are you sure you're a lawyer, and what proof can you post to confirm that?
5. Maybe *Tax Returns* from years 2000~2007?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

Lie, complete and utter lie just like the several businesses and bunch of homes.........you lie so much you are not sure what is the truth.

I am the worst and i'm also the best your damn right, you should have known better than to get into it with me again and if you keep going around the board making outlandish claims and spouting out obvious lies you will get more of this.

Stop your bullshitting here.

1. Oh so thats it, you're jealous.
2. Jimmy tried like hell to get you fucking gone.
3. But you like the obstinate bastard you are wouldn't have it.
4. I noticed when you started making all those fake IDs to post some garbage.
5. Most if not all said, *Clean Up on Aile Nine*.
6. From the older seasoned posters, to the new ones, they all poked you with a ten foot pole.
7. That should tell you something, it would most average people.
8. You suck man, and nobody but, *The Great CWN* is honest enough to come out and tell you.
9. I tell you because I can't stand you.
10. I have no reason to hide my feelings about you.
11. I really do own several businesses, and many homes, even one in *The Philippines*.
12. Its amazing isn't it, while you own nothing.
13. And while I didn't even finish high school, and maybe you went on to get some college, or junior college.
14. You got to feel like a complete failure if this is true.
15. If it is true, believe me, you are.
16. From what I gather from your posts, you are.
17. And I bet your in a work place where every body hates the fuck out of you, but some how you have a strangle hold on your job, and can't be fired, like a school teacher or something.:popcorn:
18. Hey Rev. we always do this, don't worry about it, last time I got tired and left the board.
19. When I was asked back OCA was banned for a month or more, till recently, when he forced his way back in here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ewww pretty picture.
2. I am some what surprised all you did was post a picture though.
3. Seems lawyers can always say something.
4. Are you sure you're a lawyer, and what proof can you post to confirm that?
5. Maybe *Tax Returns* from years 2000~2007?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

res ipsa loquitur :poke:

seriously, all you have to pwn me is to continually bring my profession up? cool.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually, given the responses to what he said, apparently, this whole part is just completely false, apparently, people really do care what he says

remie
03-13-2008, 03:04 PM
res ipsa loquitur :poke:

seriously, all you have to pwn me is to continually bring my profession up? cool.

Kinda speaks for itself dont it!!

OCA
03-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Actually, given the responses to what he said, apparently, this whole part is just completely false, apparently, people really do care what he says

Stryk don't believe a word he says, nobody asked him to come back and when he did come back I was still a member in good standing. I did not force my way back on and if I had a copy of the phone conversation between the owner and I you would see that that is obviously not true.

Nobody poked fun at me, if they wanted to do it they would do it out in the open and ridicule me just like that which is currently happening with Chester......open ridicule. Before we were all on this board we were all at USMB(same owner as here at the time), i've been at the combination of there and here for 4+yrs now but this year has been a challenge(long story), guess its been a combination of political arguing burnout and it seems the trolls and weirdos(Chester) who know absolutely nothing of politics but fancy they do like to come out of the woodwork during an election cycle and admittedly i'm a confrontation junkie and sometimes I get too many fires burning at the same time with too many members. Never had gotten banned before this year, now its happened 4 times I think lol because i'm a stubborn sumbitch. But anyway trying to learn and go with the flow but..........I will never allow this liar Chesswarsnow to rest easy here, I won't attack him openly in other forums(I attack him debatingly but he's so stupid he can't recognize it lol) but in this forum i'll rip him up as i've done many times before.

To me when one makes claims over the internet of great wealth and possessions it is bullshit because those with great wealth and several businesses don't have time to spend on an internet chat board. BTW I know of what I speak because I own my own business, just a small cleaning business and I probably could grow the hell out of it but the Greek in me won't let me work 18 hrs a day and foresake hours of entertainment so it remains just enough to provide for my family and a few nice things every now and then.

So anyway why I argue with this person who is OBVIOUSLY less of a man than I am is still a mystery to me, I guess its that I can't fathom liars, I mean i's rather have a thief in my midst than a liar, at least I knew that the thief is going to steal the liar........well you just never know.

Anyway not sure why I said all this in a reply to you because I don't even know you, just kinda felt like the right time and the right opportunity to tell someone relatively new why it is I tear Chester a new asshole every now and then.

Said1
03-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

YOU ARE A GUTTER LAIR, GREEK FAG, SAY IT! SAY I'M A FAG! SAY IT FAG!!!!!!!! SAY I'M A FAGGOT!!!!!!!! OH THIS IS FUN......SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

1. I was asked back, the management asked me to return, and I happen to like the management, so I came back to honor them.
2. You on the other hand had to force your way back in here.
3. Pretty much everyone was okay you were banned.
4. I get more hate mail from you over anyone else here.
5. There are two others here, I get into it with, but they ain't half as a bunch of crap as you are.
6. You got to be the very worst person I have ever encountered online.
7. You are for sure the, *Bottom of the Barrel*.
8. I have met so many mean people online, you take the cake pal.
9. Anyway, and on top of that you're *TWO FACED*
10. Your word means *NOTHING*.
11. FUCK FACE!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:cuckoo:

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I call you a liar, dude, straight up LIAR!
2. You said you were going to back off, as I offered to back off your threads.
3. Eww I am going to have to suffer under an ass tearing from OCA,..ewww poor me,...Hehehehehe,.........
4. I lie not, I do have actually many businesses.
5. Three at the time, two in USA, and one in *The Philippines*.
6. Like it or not pal, your kinda slow.
7. You just can't handle doing more than one thing at a time.
8. Your dense pal, dumb in other words, and a basic idiot.
9. I can't help you there, you were born lacking I suppose, never reached your full potential.
10. Don't blame yourself, your just a moron.
11. Anyway, good luck with your one business, and one huge mortgage payment.
12. I have the deeds to all my several homes already, and many commercial and residential lands.
13. Maybe when you"re sixty five you will get your first.
14. I thank God all the time for allowing me to be able to do what I do.

Regards,
SirJameofYexas

The Reverend
03-13-2008, 07:15 PM
http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/Thread-Crap-WontDie.jpg

hjmick
03-13-2008, 07:16 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/stake1.jpg

82Marine89
03-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I call you a liar, dude, straight up LIAR!
2. You said you were going to back off, as I offered to back off your threads.
3. Eww I am going to have to suffer under an ass tearing from OCA,..ewww poor me,...Hehehehehe,.........
4. I lie not, I do have actually many businesses.
5. Three at the time, two in USA, and one in *The Philippines*.
6. Like it or not pal, your kinda slow.
7. You just can't handle doing more than one thing at a time.
8. Your dense pal, dumb in other words, and a basic idiot.
9. I can't help you there, you were born lacking I suppose, never reached your full potential.
10. Don't blame yourself, your just a moron.
11. Anyway, good luck with your one business, and one huge mortgage payment.
12. I have the deeds to all my several homes already, and many commercial and residential lands.
13. Maybe when you"re sixty five you will get your first.
14. I thank God all the time for allowing me to be able to do what I do.

Regards,
SirJameofYexas

Why don't you scan copies of those deeds and your tax returns from 2000 - 2007?

The Reverend
03-13-2008, 07:26 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/Brit_Guy/Thread-Dumb.jpg

OCA
03-13-2008, 07:31 PM

Because they don't exist.

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Why should I?
2. You would say they were fakes anyways.
3. Its real deal man, your one of who doesn't own anything either, bank owns it now.
4. Got that huge mortgage payment for the next 20 years eh?
5. I know a lot of people just like you.
6. You're not alone Marine.
7. But few here can say what I say, while not lying.
8. And I didn't even get a high school education.
9. I know that's got hurt really bad, even the lawyer dude can't say he owns anything right now.
10. I would bet only 5% of the posters here can claim to own out right the single home they live in.
11. Hey Martin do a poll buddy!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-13-2008, 07:35 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Sucks-Come_for-Arnold.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

Because they don't exist.

1. Jealous.
2. The sad part is I don't even know this creep.
3. And never will.
4. Rev. great pics buddy,..Heheheheheh,.......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
03-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Why should I?

Isn't that what you asked Yurt to do? Goose meet Gander.

2. You would say they were fakes anyways.
3. Its real deal man, your one of who doesn't own anything either, bank owns it now.
4. Got that huge mortgage payment for the next 20 years eh?
5. I know a lot of people just like you.
6. You're not alone Marine.
7. But few here can say what I say, while not lying.
8. And I didn't even get a high school education. (retard)
9. I know that's got hurt really bad, even the lawyer dude can't say he owns anything right now.
10. I would bet only 5% of the posters here can claim to own out right the single home they live in.

Paid off that double wide and still had some left over for a pack of smokes. I'm proud of you Jimbo.

OCA
03-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Jealous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope, I don't judge a man by his possessions but I do judge a man who likes underage zipperheads.

OCA
03-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Isn't that what you asked Yurt to do? Goose meet Gander.

Paid off that double wide and still had some left over for a pack of smokes. I'm proud of you Jimbo.

He donated the leftover money back to the Baptists who pounded him even worse than I have..........he was begging for forgiveness.

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I asked the *Lawyer* to post his tax returns because the *Idiot* asked me to post mine.
2. Simple really.
3. Stupid meet stupid, Marine~OCA.
4. I own houses, no mobile homes, sorry to burst your bubble.
5. I bet you can't wait till your on *Geritol* and finally get that first deed eh Marine?
6. Those will be the days pal.
7. LOL!!!!!:lol:
8. You're such an under achiever.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
03-13-2008, 07:49 PM
He donated the leftover money back to the Baptists who pounded him even worse than I have..........he was begging for forgiveness.

He should have used it on a new set of teeth :laugh2:.

82Marine89
03-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I asked the *Lawyer* to post his tax returns because the *Idiot* asked me to post mine.
2. Simple really.
5. I bet you can't wait till your on *Geritol* and finally get that first deed eh Marine?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

Nope, I don't judge a man by his possessions but I do judge a man who likes underage zipperheads.

1. Your a sad excuse for a human OCA.
2. God I am so happy I am not you.
3. I know thats a true statement.
4. Truer words were never spoken.
5. You are the bottom of the barrel old chap.
6. That you can not ever change.
7. That's a toughie man.
8. Good luck with that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

1. So you're saying you have the deed to your house then?
2. You still haven't said now have you?
3. Can't make such a claim eh pal?
4. You would be lying wouldn't you?
5. Its a fact, you still do not own a single property.
6. What part of that post are you calling bullshit then?

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

82Marine89
03-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So you're saying you have the deed to your house then?
2. You still haven't said now have you?
3. Can't make such a claim eh pal?
4. You would be lying wouldn't you?
5. Its a fact, you still do not own a single property.
6. What part of that post are you calling bullshit then?

You don't own anything. I'm saying you are lying to us in an effort to make yourself feel better.

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

You don't own anything. I'm saying you are lying to us in an effort to make yourself feel better.

1. Say it, do you or do you not have a deed to a single property?
2. Feel better?
3. Hell I feel *GREAT*, why would I need to feel better than *GREAT*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey I'm successful what can I say about that?
2. I'm very happy being successful.
3. From such a meagerly beginnings.
4. My father didn't raise me, my mother did, in fact she raised five children all by herself.
5. I'm proud of her.
6. And I'm proud I have been such a success that I am able to take care of her.
7. Can you say that even?
8. What do we really know about the Marine?
9. Nothing really, except you are divorced and have two great girls growing up.
10. Also you lay pipe some times.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If you are getting a paycheck.
2. And are not a *Contractor*, then you are not a success.
3. You can't earn enough as a paid employee.
4. That's a fact.
5. I'd suggest you start buying some earth moving equipment.
6. A trailer, cones, signage, etc.
7. And start bidding on jobs, hiring the labor, etc.
8. Otherwise, you shall not ever be what you could of been.
9. Easy as that.
10. I laid it out in my *How To Launch A Business Thread*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey I'm successful what can I say about that?
2. I'm very happy being successful.
3. From such a meagerly beginnings.
4. My father didn't raise me, my mother did, in fact she raised five children all by herself.
5. I'm proud of her.
6. And I'm proud I have been such a success that I am able to take care of her.
7. Can you say that even?
8. What do we really know about the Marine?
9. Nothing really, except you are divorced and have two great girls growing up.
10. Also you lay pipe some times.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hypnotherapy And NLP To Stop Lying
Your problems with compulsive lying can be stopped, and for good. We will use direct and powerful techniques to retrain this ‘habit’ so that you can stop lying and feel better about yourself. Plead do feel free to contact us anytime

It Doesn’t Matter Why You Have Been Lying
Compulsive lying is usually fear driven, the person being simply scared to tell the truth. Whether this fear is seemingly to 'stop someone else feeling bad', or not, the compulsive liar essentially lies to stop him/herself from feeling bad, or occasionally to make themselves feel good (the boast that is a lie).

Lying Can Seemingly Destroy A Person’s Life
Most people have made a 'white lie' now and again. It is when lying becomes habituated that the real problems start. We have successfully helped people whose entire lives had, in their words, fallen apart, people who had lost friends, jobs, marriages, all because they had got into the habit of lying.

The cycle of fear-lying-regret-fear etc can be powerful.
However, by using a combination of neuro-linguistic's and hypnotherapy we aim to get you outside these loops as fast as possible and one of the side effects of successful treatment is that the person rapidly gains increased self respect when the lying habit truly is a thing of the past.

What exactly will do you to help me stop my problems with lying ?
Well, we combine techniques from Neuro-Linguistic Programming and hypnotherapy to directly retrain your mind so that you get out of the habit of lying. Neuro-Linguistic Programming sounds very complicated but actually the techniques are quite simple. We show you how to become the director of both your thoughts and your imagination, because it is the way that you think that produces the feelings that you have. And the human mind does like to make things automatic. Anything you do enough times gets easier and easier to do, whether it's changing gear, typing your name, changing a nappy, doing a button up, and....... lying. It becomes a habit. We help you to break that habit.

Is it like counselling?
Certainly not. You can make wonderful and useful changes in your life with help from certain counsellors, for certain issues. Our work is almost the opposite, it isn't a chat about your problems and us listening to you talking about them for hour after hour. We do listen to you, but we are far more interested in the way that you are thinking than what you are thinking about. You could more accurately consider us to be trainers, rather than therapists, and you can be trained to tell the truth, be more relaxed and confident, and make the problems and heartaches associated with compulsive lying truly a thing of the past.

How long will it take you to get me to stop lying?
Usually it takes 2 - 3 hour long sessions to resolve this compulsion, though if you have other issues like chronic anxiety or depression then it may take longer. Occasionally we can sort this problem out very rapidly indeed.

http://www.justbewell.com/compulsive_lying_hypnotherapy_nlp_help_london.html

The Reverend
03-13-2008, 08:21 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/LeKiwiZombie/thread-retarded-batman.jpg

OCA
03-13-2008, 08:23 PM

Sure he does, he knows none of it is verifiable so this, the web, is his fantasy world.

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just answer this question guys.

*2. Do either of you actually have a single deed yet?*<----Answer it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. *And OCA what the hell do you do for a living?*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am in the *Service Industry*.
2. I fix stuff.
3. And I am expensive.
4. I did one job only today, and made $1,400.00 dollars.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

dan
03-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. I fix stuff.
3. And I am expensive.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/pulp_fiction/harvey_keitel/pulp.jpg?

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Post 101, I ain't hearing an answer yet?
2. The silence says it all.
3. Am I all knowing too?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just answer this question guys.

*2. Do either of you actually have a single deed yet?*<----Answer it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No.....and neither do you.

OCA
03-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. *And OCA what the hell do you do for a living?*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Already answered in this very thread.........or am I to assume that besides being written illiterate you can't read either?

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

No.....and neither do you.

1. At least I can respect your honesty this time.:clap:
2. Still haven't heard from the Marine yet.
3. You really have to hand it to me, for some one who isn't educated, I have done *Great Things*.
4. I know its hard for you to believe it.
5. But it really is the truth.
6. I can not provide proof, for obvious reasons.
7. And how old are you OCA?
8. I would guess 34.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

Already answered in this very thread.........or am I to assume that besides being written illiterate you can't read either?

1. Must of missed it.
2. What post was it?
3. Don't make me go re~read the entire thread.:laugh2:
4. Okay I found it, *A Small Cleaning Business*.
5. Carpet Cleaning?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. Simple really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you're lying, i never asked you to post your tax returns. and if you are referring to OCA, then what in the sam hell has that to do with me? simple fact is needlebrain, all you have on me is to bash my profession. cool. :cool: whereas i have been pwning you all up and down this forum. you even admitted i got you at your words..... :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

you're lying, i never asked you to post your tax returns. and if you are referring to OCA, then what in the sam hell has that to do with me? simple fact is needlebrain, all you have on me is to bash my profession. cool. :cool: whereas i have been pwning you all up and down this forum. you even admitted i got you at your words..... :laugh2:

1. Why am I lying?
2. I was talking about the *Idiot*, OCA.
3. Do try to keep up there, okay?
4. I have allowed you to think you pwned me, so your head doesn't explode.
5. To allow you to feel like your getting some where.
6. I don't mind you thinking you have done me damage.
7. Rather entertaining, really,.......
8. Oh while I got you here.

**9. Do you own the deed to a property?**

10. Answer the question.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm not really Sorry bout that,

Why am I lying? I was talking about the *Idiot*, OCA. Do try to keep up there, okay? I have allowed you to think you pwned me, so your head doesn't explode. To allow you to feel like your getting some where. I don't mind you thinking you have done me damage. Rather entertaining, really,....... Oh while I got you here:

Do you own the deed to a property? Please Answer the question.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

me keep up there.... you kill me, you make it sooooo easy:

you're lying, i never asked you to post your tax returns. and if you are referring to OCA, then what in the sam hell has that to do with me? simple fact is needlebrain, all you have on me is to bash my profession. cool. whereas i have been pwning you all up and down this forum. you even admitted i got you at your words.....

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l288/Jenn35_01/funny.jpg

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 05:17 AM
And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh Yurt Ol Buddy, I didn't hear you say you have a *Deed* yet???
2. I'm going to have to get an answer on this one old chap.
3. If you remain silent, I will have to presume you do not.
4. And so will everyone else here who's interested.
5. The popcorn gallery too.
6. Look Yurt, I know it doesn't matter, sure it takes time for most people to get that piece of paper.
7. Most never get it, they died before.
8. That's what makes *Me Great*.
9. I started out with nothing, not even a completed education.
10. And yet I am the happy owner of three homes, two in *USA*, one in *The Philippines*, 3/4 acres of residential property, that has a commercial building on it, aprox 2 acres of residential land in the heart of a major city, and some other commercial property in a very commercial area.
11. And all of it I have the deeds to.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. And all my success I attribute to being a follower of *Jesus Christ*.
2. Who has given me the wisdom to obtain these *Six Deeds*.
3. Also I have to give credit to my mother, for when I was a young chap, she explained the method of the banking system to me, and how mortgages work.
4. The way a mortgage works is thusly: You want a house, and have empty pockets, so you go to the Bank, and they set you up with a thirty year loan, and give you lets say a 6% interest rate, as if that's a huge favor.
5. So here's what happens, they calculate the interest over the thirty years at 6% which lets say the house you're buying is 100,000.00, so at 6% that's 6,000.00 per year for thirty years.
6. Well that doesn't sound like a lot now does, but its 180,000.00 dollars, and guess what they want the interest back first before you start paying for the house.
7. So the first 25 years you're paying nothing but the interest.
8. So lets say your thirty years of age when you get this wonderful loan.
9. By the time your 60 you will be done paying for it, if your lucking, and don't stumble.
10. And you don't actually start putting money towards the house till your 55.
11. A helluva lot of people never make it to 60.
12. I would estimate 35% of all Americans never make it that far.
13. Much less in perfect health.
14. Anyway, I understood this when I was in my late twenties.
15. When my *Mensa Mother* explained this to me.
16. Who is 80 now.
17. I thank God, for all the wisdom I have obtained in order to be *The Great CWN*.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

5stringJeff
03-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. I fix stuff.
3. And I am expensive.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sounds like someone else in the news:

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/13_kristin_lgl.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats funny Jeff.
2. But I didn't say I was in that type of industry, *Sex Industry*.
3. I would think you're smarter than that.
4. But I guess I could be wrong?
5. What is it that you do by the way?
6. I would be interested.
7. And also I would like to know, did you get, *The Deed* yet?
8. Comparing *The Great CWN* to a prostitute is going to cost you ol chap.
9. Sorry bout that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
03-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats funny Jeff.
2. But I didn't say I was in that type of industry, *Sex Industry*.
3. I would think you're smarter than that.
4. But I guess I could be wrong?
5. What is it that you do by the way?
6. I would be interested.
7. And also I would like to know, did you get, *The Deed* yet?
8. Comparing *The Great CWN* to a prostitute is going to cost you ol chap.
9. Sorry bout that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Thanks! I meant it as a joke, not as an attack.
5. I'm a student, pursuing two master's degrees.
7. The deed?

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks! I meant it as a joke, not as an attack.
5. I'm a student, pursuing two master's degrees.
7. The deed?

1. It could be funny, I suppose to some.:popcorn:
2. *The Deed* refers to a *Property Deed*
3. Real~Estate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
03-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. It could be funny, I suppose to some.:popcorn:
2. *The Deed* refers to a *Property Deed*
3. Real~Estate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope, we're not moving until I graduate in August.

Yurt
03-14-2008, 10:10 AM
provolonewars....

i never made an issue out of what you do or how much you are worth.

i really don't care if you are multimillionare sitting offshore in a 200 foot yacht that you own outright. you post stupid stuff you will get called on it. the very fact that you have to brag about your purported wealth and "mensa" mother (tho you only have 9th grade ed) shows me that you are very insecure and not comfortable with yourself. you feel it necessary to challenge people based on their wealth and use this to demean them. I the Great CWN because I own a deed..... and if you yurt don't provide me with an answer i will assume it is because you don't.

screw you. you claim to be a christian? Christ said to be the exact opposite of what you are doing in this thread. it is harder for a rich man to enter heaven..... to brag about your earthly riches and how this makes you superior to others is low form. its obvious you can't debate me, or others, about intellegent stuff......

try accepting who you are.....

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

provolonewars....

i never made an issue out of what you do or how much you are worth.

i really don't care if you are multimillionare sitting offshore in a 200 foot yacht that you own outright. you post stupid stuff you will get called on it. the very fact that you have to brag about your purported wealth and "mensa" mother (tho you only have 9th grade ed) shows me that you are very insecure and not comfortable with yourself. you feel it necessary to challenge people based on their wealth and use this to demean them. I the Great CWN because I own a deed..... and if you yurt don't provide me with an answer i will assume it is because you don't.

screw you. you claim to be a christian? Christ said to be the exact opposite of what you are doing in this thread. it is harder for a rich man to enter heaven..... to brag about your earthly riches and how this makes you superior to others is low form. its obvious you can't debate me, or others, about intellegent stuff......

try accepting who you are.....

1. I have been called on my success.
2. And I have given proper credit where the credit was due.
3. I am a, *Christian*, Yurt, and I wonder if you indeed are?
4. The fact that I share my history, and success is in-fact defense towards some of you better educated folks here.
5. You tend to over state your intellectual prowessness.
6. And understate, your actual successes.
7. So what I am doing is the opposite of what my detractors are doing.
8. I admit my understated education.
9. And I also admit my over achieving life, as an example of why what you folks hold as true wisdom, is indeed, *Nothing*.
10. While I have little practical education, but an yet, I over shadow, even the, *Lawyer*.
11. Makes you think doesn't it old chap???:popcorn:
12. The fact that I have asked you a direct question, and you refuse to answer says it all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have been called on my success.
2. And I have given proper credit where the credit was due.
3. I am a, *Christian*, Yurt, and I wonder if you indeed are?
4. The fact that I share my history, and success is in-fact defense towards some of you better educated folks here.
5. You tend to over state your intellectual prowessness.
6. And understate, your actual successes.
7. So what I am doing is the opposite of what my detractors are doing.
8. I admit my understated education.
9. And I also admit my over achieving life, as an example of why what you folks hold as true wisdom, is indeed, *Nothing*.
10. While I have little practical education, but an yet, I over shadow, even the, *Lawyer*.
11. Makes you think doesn't it old chap???:popcorn:
12. The fact that I have asked you a direct question, and you refuse to answer says it all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you're losing it. pwning you is not over stating my intellectual prowess. the only time i mentioned i was a lawyer to you was because you asked me. i actually go out of my way to not mention it.

like i said, it is clear you are very insecure. you overshadow me? because you allegedly have more earthly goods than me (though i have never informed you, nor will i, as it is wholly irrelevent to our debates) the very fact you have to use it to make yourself better shows just how weak and feeble you are.

so if i have more wealth than you, then i overshadow you? you should learn to accept yourself.

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

you're losing it. pwning you is not over stating my intellectual prowess. the only time i mentioned i was a lawyer to you was because you asked me. i actually go out of my way to not mention it.

like i said, it is clear you are very insecure. you overshadow me? because you allegedly have more earthly goods than me (though i have never informed you, nor will i, as it is wholly irrelevent to our debates) the very fact you have to use it to make yourself better shows just how weak and feeble you are.

so if i have more wealth than you, then i overshadow you? you should learn to accept yourself.

1. No I am not losing anything.
2. I am teaching you.
3. I am teaching many in fact.
4. And what I am teaching people is how to *WIN*.
5. You are teaching people how to *Lose*, by so called getting beat down, *pwned* by you.
6. You are *Nothing*, while I am *Everything*.
7. You think you have power, but my power is more, even though I didn't go about the way you have.
8. My power was rewarded, not earned.
9. Though my power is understated, in intellectual matters, my powers are still powers, of truth, and learning from God, that he is a man of his word.
10. While mans words lie, and have costs that can't be afforded.
11. Thou I boast, of a *Deed*, its not the *Deed* I boast, its the fact that the *Deed* has my name on it, thou I account my name as small, while the one who grants the *Deeds* is big.
12. All passing away with time, being it is short.
13. So I am teaching you, as others, learn or not, its not my call.
14. I can show the mysteries of life, but if its not for you to understand, it will pass you by.
15. And yes, I do over shadow you, in all things Yurt.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 02:34 PM
you're delusional, you're not putting people down?

[
B]*I Got Nothing For You: Back Off* [/B]

*I Guess We Flame Some More*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry bout that,

1. But the lack of putting the hook on personal attacks upstairs brings it to a new level of, WTF,......
2. Lets *FLAME WAR*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I see no one governing upstairs, so lets get busy!
4. BRING IT ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you're not helping anyone, you're making a complete fool of yourself. see post 66 which i won't even dain to repeat ...filthy mouth

i tried to be kind and show you that you need to learn to accept yourself, but you continue this masquerade of delusions and deciet....see ya.....

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure I am teaching others as you are as well.
2. I am showing a force where force is needed.
3. I handle attacks with attacks.
4. That's my method.
5. Its as old as time.
6. If you don't handle attacks with attacks, you have no reason to complain about being attacked.
7. This isn't a religious discussion, or web site.
8. I have seen as hostile a religious web sites, even worse than this.
9. Look Yurt, you just *Think* your something that you're definitely are not.
10. On my worst of days, I am still far better than you ever will be.
11. Does, *See ya* mean I won?
12. And you're done?:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
03-14-2008, 05:31 PM
you're delusional, you're not putting people down?

[you're not helping anyone, you're making a complete fool of yourself. see post 66 which i won't even dain to repeat ...filthy mouth

i tried to be kind and show you that you need to learn to accept yourself, but you continue this masquerade of delusions and deciet....see ya.....

Hmmm,

http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Narcissistic-personality-disorder.html

...DSM-IV-TRspecifies nine diagnostic criteria for NPD. For the clinician to make the diagnosis, an individual must fit five or more of the following descriptions:

* He or she has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates accomplishments and demands to be considered superior without real evidence of achievement).
* He or she lives in a dream world of exceptional success, power, beauty, genius, or "perfect" love.
* He or she thinks of him- or herself as "special" or privileged, and that he or she can only be understood by other special or high-status people.
* He or she demands excessive amounts of praise or admiration from others.
* He or she feels entitled to automatic deference, compliance, or favorable treatment from others.
* He or she is exploitative towards others and takes advantage of them.
* He or she lacks empathy and does not recognize or identify with others' feelings.
* He or she is frequently envious of others or thinks that they are envious of him or her.
* He or she "has an attitude" or frequently acts in haughty or arrogant ways.....

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh cool more psychobabble arm chair head doctors.
2. If I wanted to be counseled I certainly wouldn't go to you people.
3. I find it humorous so many feel the need to project their unsolicited psychobabble on others.
4. But I guess its why we come, to see what others will do to try and pwned other folks.
5. I find it desperately wicked.
6. And I wonder about those hidden problems that are being undisclosed about those who would do these things.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 06:05 PM
chesswarsnow;217170]I'm not Sorry bout shit,

Sure I am teaching others as you are as well. I am showing a force where force is needed. I handle attacks with attacks. That's my method. Its as old as time. If you don't handle attacks with attacks, you have no reason to complain about being attacked. This isn't a religious discussion, or web site.

and you have the nerve to talk to others about "psychobabble?" dude, thats the biggest bunch of psychobabble crap i've seen since bill dicton told me he could feel my pain.

if you can't keep up provolone, just admit it. i do admit to enjoying these wee trysts in the cage, it is it humorous to see your tirades and admittedly, i enjoy the "sparring." that said, dude, i pwned you again LOOOOOOL.

I have seen as hostile a religious web sites, even worse than this.

wtf?

Look Yurt, you just *Think* your something that you're definitely are not.
On my worst of days, I am still far better than you ever will be.
Does, *See ya* mean I won?
And you're done?:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actually see ya, means i'm tired of being nice, and trying to be objective with your posts. you once threatened my livelihood, you're such a pussy. after that got locked, i talked with the mod who locked it and was convinced to let it go. so i said to myself, lets see if we can reason with this guy. well, i tried and there is no reasoning with you. hence the.....see ya.

you're just a lonely coward that has to brag about his purported wealth and threaten others with their livelihood. if you "truly" had come from nothing and made yourself into what you claim, you would absolutely not be fucking with someone elses livelihood.

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

and you have the nerve to talk to others about "psychobabble?" dude, thats the biggest bunch of psychobabble crap i've seen since bill dicton told me he could feel my pain.

if you can't keep up provolone, just admit it. i do admit to enjoying these wee trysts in the cage, it is it humorous to see your tirades and admittedly, i enjoy the "sparring." that said, dude, i pwned you again LOOOOOOL.

wtf?

actually see ya, means i'm tired of being nice, and trying to be objective with your posts. you once threatened my livelihood, you're such a pussy. after that got locked, i talked with the mod who locked it and was convinced to let it go. so i said to myself, lets see if we can reason with this guy. well, i tried and there is no reasoning with you. hence the.....see ya.

you're just a lonely coward that has to brag about his purported wealth and threaten others with their livelihood. if you "truly" had come from nothing and made yourself into what you claim, you would absolutely not be fucking with someone elses livelihood.

1. Your such a big whining imbecile Yurt.
2. It goes back to your *Livelihood*?
3. I could care less of your livelihood Yurt.
4. I threatened your, *Livelihood*, now thats different than actually doing something.
5. Isn't it Yurt.
6. I can threaten to put you on iggy too, but that isn't actually doing it now is it?
7. You are such a big fat whiny bastard ain't cha Yurt?
8. If I wanted to go after your *Livelihood* the other day I could have, and done it.
9. But I am not here to ruin you, drop a threat or two, maybe, but I won't be taking anyone down here.
10. And I won't offer psychobabble arm chair head doctor crap, unsolicited, like you do, and your shill Kath.
11. I think you prove your worthlessness with every post.
12. It freakin writes itself.
13. The only owning you have done; you have done to yourself.
14. I find *Great Joy* in defending the truth, and if it comes to this, where we get to spare all the time, *I'm For It!*:popcorn:
15. Also I have to conclude you still don't own a thing, no *Deeds*, sad that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Your such a big whining imbecile Yurt.
2. It goes back to your *Livelihood*?
3. I could care less of your livelihood Yurt.
4. I threatened your, *Livelihood*, now thats different than actually doing something.
5. Isn't it Yurt.
6. I can threaten to put you on iggy too, but that isn't actually doing it now is it?
7. You are such a big fat whiny bastard ain't cha Yurt?
8. If I wanted to go after your *Livelihood* the other day I could have, and done it.
9. But I am not here to ruin you, drop a threat or two, maybe, but I won't be taking anyone down here.
10. And I won't offer psychobabble arm chair head doctor crap, unsolicited, like you do, and your shill Kath.
11. I think you prove your worthlessness with every post.
12. It freakin writes itself.
13. The only owning you have done; you have done to yourself.
14. I find *Great Joy* in defending the truth, and if it comes to this, where we get to spare all the time, *I'm For It!*:popcorn:
15. Also I have to conclude you still don't own a thing, no *Deeds*, sad that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

loser, i told you to do it, you didn't. you full of shit. you curse everybody here and think you are doing us a favor. LOL. chicken.

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not being bragadocious if its true.
2. If I a lowly man with not educational skills, excel past those who have much learning.
3. While it would seem that since I was not very educated, I would be lacking.
4. But I am not lacking I am excelling over and above those who criticize me for not being as intellectual as they appear to be to themselves and each other.
5. While I call down the truth of the matter, I hear screams of foul and madness.
6. I make claims that are true and real, but those who try to scandalize me, have no truth to bring, they simple say they refuse to answer the questions.
7. They ridicule, and harp on as if a donkey in a field desiring water to drink.
8. While I show them that they haven't a leg to stand on, sooner or later, my winning ways will over take their losing ones.
9. The lessons of life are not in educational themes, they are in other orderly concerns, brought about by the one who actually has they *Final Say*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

loser, i told you to do it, you didn't. you full of shit. you curse everybody here and think you are doing us a favor. LOL. chicken.

1. :popcorn:
2. You are imploding Yurt.
3. I have over reached you.
4. I over shadow you.
5. I over achieved you.
6. I have out done you in every way.
7. And I will continue to do so.
8. I hope you understand, is all.
9. Oh and *Good Luck With That*, Yurt.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 07:14 PM
go for it, you can do it

http://www.hivwichita.com/j0425826.gif

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I can do it and its done.
2. Come on whiny bastard.
3. You seem all jelly legs now.
4. Is the truth all that bad?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 07:16 PM
This is the thread that never ends.
It goes on and on my friend.
Some people, started posting it, not knowing what it was.
And they'll continue singing it forever just because..

OCA
03-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not being bragadocious if its true.
2. If I a lowly man with not educational skills, excel past those who have much learning.
3. While it would seem that since I was not very educated, I would be lacking.
4. But I am not lacking I am excelling over and above those who criticize me for not being as intellectual as they appear to be to themselves and each other.
5. While I call down the truth of the matter, I hear screams of foul and madness.
6. I make claims that are true and real, but those who try to scandalize me, have no truth to bring, they simple say they refuse to answer the questions.
7. They ridicule, and harp on as if a donkey in a field desiring water to drink.
8. While I show them that they haven't a leg to stand on, sooner or later, my winning ways will over take their losing ones.
9. The lessons of life are not in educational themes, they are in other orderly concerns, brought about by the one who actually has they *Final Say*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you not see the difference between making claims and then offering proof of those claims? Anyone, I mean anyone on the web can make claims of great wealth and posessions but without physical proof that are just that.........claims. I think you are a liar and i'll tell you why: I grew up around a few multi millionaires in my youth, they were workaholics, maybe home about 6 hrs a day at most, would certainly never have a moment to spare to come to a board like this on the web but..........here you are all hours of the day bullshitting away, i'm telling you that 2+2 don't make 5, your claims and your actions don't equal up.

I think your life is so mundane and routine that you come here and create this alternative reality as sort of an escape from your pathetic little life. Kind of feel sorry for you really.

But then again like another member here who makes oulandish claims of accomplishments and such i'll say to you what I say to him........scan some independently verifiable proof of everything you claim........if not...........can the bullshit here.

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Rev. its just what the doctor ordered, its normal, sit back and relax.
2. A little drama.
3. Goes a long way.
4. Two opposite opinions, clashing on and on into the darkness.
5. Warriors, fighting for their truth.
6. I wonder how long he can take this?:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

Do you not see the difference between making claims and then offering proof of those claims? Anyone, I mean anyone on the web can make claims of great wealth and posessions but without physical proof that are just that.........claims. I think you are a liar and i'll tell you why: I grew up around a few multi millionaires in my youth, they were workaholics, maybe home about 6 hrs a day at most, would certainly never have a moment to spare to come to a board like this on the web but..........here you are all hours of the day bullshitting away, i'm telling you that 2+2 don't make 5, your claims and your actions don't equal up.

I think your life is so mundane and routine that you come here and create this alternative reality as sort of an escape from your pathetic little life. Kind of feel sorry for you really.

But then again like another member here who makes oulandish claims of accomplishments and such i'll say to you what I say to him........scan some independently verifiable proof of everything you claim........if not...........can the bullshit here.

1. Its not bullshit, its facts pal.
2. So how much education did you get anyways?
3. No one is going to show evidence here to prove to his detractors he is telling the truth about such things.
4. Especially me.
5. For obvious reasons.
6. Why would I want to reveal who I am to several real ass holes here, and the world in general?
7. That's shear stupidity.
8. And its only an *Idiot* would suggest it.
9. OCA, meet your world,-------> *Idiot*
10. What I have claimed isn't outlandish, I have even published how I have done it.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I am just having fun.

Yurt
03-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I am just having fun.

repeatedly........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Yurt
03-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

Its not bullshit, its facts pal. So how much education did you get anyways?
No one is going to show evidence here to prove to his detractors he is telling the truth about such things. Especially me. For obvious reasons. Why would I want to reveal who I am to several real ass holes here, and the world in general? That's shear stupidity. And its only an *Idiot* would suggest it. OCA, meet your world,-------> *Idiot* What I have claimed isn't outlandish, I have even published how I have done it.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude, OCA just put you down. He put to it to you logically, and your reply is a continuation of your (online persona). You admit you will not show evidence. you claim this is because there are "several" assholes here.

if you have in fact published it, then lets see it big boy.

you sit behind your swank monitor insulting many on this board, lets see some proof of what YOU claim. i don't care. let me repeat, i don't care. however, since you have made these claims, back them up big boy. come on tough guy. rich guy.

YOU OVERSHADOW US

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

Dude, OCA just put you down. He put to it to you logically, and your reply is a continuation of your (online persona). You admit you will not show evidence. you claim this is because there are "several" assholes here.

if you have in fact published it, then lets see it big boy.

you sit behind your swank monitor insulting many on this board, lets see some proof of what YOU claim. i don't care. let me repeat, i don't care. however, since you have made these claims, back them up big boy. come on tough guy. rich guy.

YOU OVERSHADOW US

1. So *Idiot OCA* Meet *Moron Yurt**.
2. I have said you have to be an *Idiot* to think I would EVER, post evidence of who I am.
3. I just told the *Idiot* I wouldn't.
4. Now I must tell the *Moron* I won't.
5. I have posted how I have been successful, and how others could do it.
6. I know you read the thread, I think you posted in it, *Moron*.
7. If you need actual proof, of my *Deeds*, don't hold your breath Yurt, the scanned copies ain't coming.
8. *Lawyer* who is without a pot to piss in that he has a *Deed* too.:popcorn:
9. Where's Moe, the other one, haven't heard him pipe in lately?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So *Idiot OCA* Meet *Moron Yurt**.
2. I have said you have to be an *Idiot* to think I would EVER, post evidence of who I am.
3. I just told the *Idiot* I wouldn't.
4. Now I must tell the *Moron* I won't.
5. I have posted how I have been successful, and how others could do it.
6. I know you read the thread, I think you posted in it, *Moron*.
7. If you need actual proof, of my *Deeds*, don't hold your breath Yurt, the scanned copies ain't coming.8. *Lawyer* who is without a pot to piss in that he has a *Deed* too.:popcorn:
9. Where's Moe, the other one, haven't heard him pipe in lately?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

YOU OVERSHADOW US, OH GREAT ONE

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

YOU OVERSHADOW US, OH GREAT ONE

1. I am starting to get through your thick skull.
2. Maybe there is hope for you after all.
3. Just kidding.
4. Doubt it!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 10:27 PM
repeatedly........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Yep and my pictures and posts are not any worse then the egos on this thread.

Yurt
03-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Yep and my pictures and posts are not any worse then the egos on this thread.

nor are they any better.....

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ego's, what's an *Ego*?
2. Its not and Ego, if its all true.
3. Just the facts.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 10:32 PM
nor are they any better.....

Correct, they are just for fun. that's it nothing more nothing less.

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I liked the pictures Rev.
2. Keep em coming.
3. Don't listen to that crotchety old grand pa type Yurt.:popcorn:
4. Isn't it your bedtime Grandpa Yurty?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ego's, what's an *Ego*?
2. Its not and Ego, if its all true.
3. Just the facts.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ego constantly trying to one up another. Trying to say one is better then another, This thread is has turned into that.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have used my success as a defense towards my combatants.
2. I have no reason to fabricate these facts of what I have been able to do.
3. My detractors, love calling innocent people liars, they have learned that if they spread enough shit around, people will at some point think part of it stuck.
4. But there ain't no shit sticking on this dude.
5. I have basically had to be attacked by folks here, and have been plastered with shit form these mother fuckers.

6. But I have come out of this bucket of shit smelling like a rose. dance time-------->:dance:

7. I never start this shit, but when the shit starts being flung by these monkeys, I'm going to be flinging their shit and better shit, right back at them.:laugh2:
8. Whenever the *Three Stooges* and anyone else who wants to get into it.
9. I know where all this is centered, *Jealousy*.
10. These guys just can't handle the idea, that a simple dude like myself, can be so very successful.
11. While they cry calls of, *He's A Mad Man*, or *He's In Love With Himself*.
12. All the while, they are being *Pwned*, not offering any details of their own success or lack thereof.
13. Which it is obvious they are unable to get a leg up on this reality.
14. There are reasons out of your control fellers, of which you will not be able to understand, get used to it.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Wasn't placing the blame on any one person. Don't care who started it.
The sign of a real man is that a real man knows when let it go and walk away.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 08:46 AM
Sorry bout that,

Wasn't placing the blame on any one person. Don't care who started it.
The sign of a real man is that a real man knows when let it go and walk away.

1. Hahaha,...it doesn't stop Rev. not until the shit stops being flung.
2. You should know that.
3. I will not stop, defending myself.
4. If I ever stop, it will be because I am at another site.
5. You see Rev. people like *The Three Stooges* want to plaster with shit, folks like myself, and get the board to gang up on them.
6. In order to get them banned.
7. So they can grunt and beat their chests with gorilla stained shit hands.
8. These folks are going to have to re~think that with me.
9. I will shit fling, just as good as them, and better.
10. That's what they ask for, by their actions, and that's what they will get.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:51 AM
So you are using the philosophy of "he started it"

If they get to you that much there is an ignore feature.

BUT hey by all means continue, and I will continue to have fun.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks little buddy, for giving me permission to defend myself.
2. Its much appreciated.
3. I was just going to wait here till I got the *Go Ahead*.
4. Yeah Right!:laugh2:
5. There are some here, who would be better off not being born.
6. Inhuman mother fuckers.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
03-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Sorry bout that,

3. Birthdays mostly.
4. Christmas Parties.
5. Other occasions.
6. Its great fun.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You mean there are dozen of white dude in DFW, not Texas, that want a subservient slave rather than a friend/companion, and someone to share their lives with on an eqial basis?

Power to you ...:wank2:

OCA
03-15-2008, 09:44 AM
You mean there are dozen of white dude in DFW, not Texas, that want a subservient slave rather than a friend/companion, and someone to share their lives with on an eqial basis?

When I was at school in Abilene, Dallas was like a seperate state, I didn't consider people from the Dallas area Texans, no accent, no Western attitude no nothing. Now Ft. Worth was ok, well I liked the stockyards but the rest was kind of a shithole.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Good luck old chap with the, *American Wife*.
2. You will need it.
3. I don't have a slave, I have a wonderful wife, who supports me in all things, as I support her, its a mutual loving marriage.
4. We are one.
5. Now when your marriage ends in divorce, and the wife gets everything, you get back to me, you have a 50% chance of it happening.
6. Good Luck With That.
7. You don't have a clue what your talking about.
8. But that's what makes it okay, maybe you ain't supposed to know.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
03-15-2008, 10:02 AM
When I was at school in Abilene, Dallas was like a seperate state, I didn't consider people from the Dallas area Texans, no accent, no Western attitude no nothing. Now Ft. Worth was ok, well I liked the stockyards but the rest was kind of a shithole.

None of us Texans consider people from DFW Texans. The only horse they ever rode is the one outside the grocery store for a quarter.:laugh2:

Gunny
03-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Good luck old chap with the, *American Wife*.
2. You will need it.
3. I don't have a slave, I have a wonderful wife, who supports me in all things, as I support her, its a mutual loving marriage.
4. We are one.
5. Now when your marriage ends in divorce, and the wife gets everything, you get back to me, you have a 50% chance of it happening.
6. Good Luck With That.
7. You don't have a clue what your talking about.
8. But that's what makes it okay, maybe you ain't supposed to know.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'll take a good ol' American woman any day over some half-aborigine Moro, but you keep blowing that smoke up your own ass telling yourself you somehow got it better.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Sorry bout that,

I'll take a good ol' American woman any day over some half-aborigine Moro, but you keep blowing that smoke up your own ass telling yourself you somehow got it better.

1. Okay and I will blow the same smoke up your arse.
2. Its true.
3. Hahahahahaha,..............:popcorn:
4. I have a wonderful wife and life.
5. *Good Luck With That*:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
03-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay and I will blow the same smoke up your arse.
2. Its true.
3. Hahahahahaha,..............:popcorn:
4. I have a wonderful wife and life.
5. *Good Luck With That*:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You ain't blowing nothing about the PI up MY ass, junior. Not in THIS lifetime. Been there, done THAT ... more than twice.

Since I don't know your wife, I choose to not discuss her other than to say she must be the paragon of patience and understanding.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

You ain't blowing nothing about the PI up MY ass, junior. Not in THIS lifetime. Been there, done THAT ... more than twice.

Since I don't know your wife, I choose to not discuss her other than to say she must be the paragon of patience and understanding.

1. So you have been married several times eh?
2. I married a angel, its good you have refused to slander her.
3. She is patient and understanding, but so much more.
4. I am as well, we make a *Great Couple*.
5. I guess you never knew any *Filipina Women*?
6. Well thats to bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 04:40 PM
None of us Texans consider people from DFW Texans. The only horse they ever rode is the one outside the grocery store for a quarter.:laugh2:

You really need to be just talking about those from Dallas. Those of us in Fort Worth (home of the real Stock Show) know what a horse is and how to ride one.

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks little buddy, for giving me permission to defend myself.
2. Its much appreciated.
3. I was just going to wait here till I got the *Go Ahead*.
4. Yeah Right!:laugh2:
5. There are some here, who would be better off not being born.
6. Inhuman mother fuckers.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You don't need my permission for anything, but thanks for the sarcasm.

(sarcasm) Wishing for people not to be born is really great. Hope it makes you feel better. (sarcasm)

Gunny
03-15-2008, 04:56 PM
You really need to be just talking about those from Dallas. Those of us in Fort Worth (home of the real Stock Show) know what a horse is and how to ride one.

It's that whole metroplex thing that screw y'all every time ....

Note that CWN claims to be from DFW.

However, I am aware that Ft Worth is actually quite a few miles from Dallas and apologize for lumping you in with what obviously falls on the wrong side of the tracks.:laugh2:

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 05:41 PM
No problem.

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah Fort Worth and Dallas have this rivalry thing going on. We know we are better then they are and they won't accept it.

Gunny
03-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So you have been married several times eh?
2. I married a angel, its good you have refused to slander her.
3. She is patient and understanding, but so much more.
4. I am as well, we make a *Great Couple*.
5. I guess you never knew any *Filipina Women*?
6. Well thats to bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Where you been all your life, swea'pea? The avatar would be a US MARINE chevorn. Back in the day, Marines on Oki could go to the PI for r&r for $10 on a MAC flight. It was a favorite place to play king for 10 days on $200. So I'd venture to guess I've probably known more Filipino women than you.

Especially since they make up most of the employment roster at every club on every Marine and Navy Base.

My tastes do not run to Oriental women. period. I don't find them attractive at all, and they beep when they talk, so how many I have known for the purposes of this discussion is irrelevant.

And my first marriage was to a female Marine, so you could say I LIKE them with some attitude, and if you don't want them -- more for me.

Gunny
03-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah Fort Worth and Dallas have this rivalry thing going on. We know we are better then they are and they won't accept it.

Far as I'm concerned, if Dallas and Austin would leave the state, property value would probably double.:cool:

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Far as I'm concerned, if Dallas and Austin would leave the state, property value would probably double.:cool:

YEP

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Sorry bout that,

Where you been all your life, swea'pea? The avatar would be a US MARINE chevorn. Back in the day, Marines on Oki could go to the PI for r&r for $10 on a MAC flight. It was a favorite place to play king for 10 days on $200. So I'd venture to guess I've probably known more Filipino women than you.

Especially since they make up most of the employment roster at every club on every Marine and Navy Base.

My tastes do not run to Oriental women. period. I don't find them attractive at all, and they beep when they talk, so how many I have known for the purposes of this discussion is irrelevant.

And my first marriage was to a female Marine, so you could say I LIKE them with some attitude, and if you don't want them -- more for me.

1. I wonder how many children you fathered in *The Philippines*?
2. A lot of Fil~Am children grow up to be very famous tv personalities.
3. One of your children may be very successful.
4. Okay, so you like American Women, and I like *Filipina Women* its a trade off.
5. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the Marine Women, and that marriage?:popcorn:
6. Also what part of Texas do you make a stand?
7. *The American Women Attitude*.
8. Does far more damage to *The Marriage Institute* than you can imagine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
03-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder how many children you fathered in *The Philippines*?
2. A lot of Fil~Am children grow up to be very famous tv personalities.
3. One of your children may be very successful.
4. Okay, so you like American Women, and I like *Filipina Women* its a trade off.
5. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the Marine Women, and that marriage?:popcorn:
6. Also what part of Texas do you make a stand?
7. *The American Women Attitude*.
8. Does far more damage to *The Marriage Institute* than you can imagine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The answer to #1 would be zero. Prostitutes have more than the average amount of germs.:no:

That would of course preclude the possibility of any offspring I am not aware of.

The first marriage ended because there was one too many dominant personalities under a single roof.

I am from and live in San Antonio.

chesswarsnow
03-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So your wife that was a Marine, was hard to deal with ?
2. Would you say, she wanted to *Drive The Wagon And Control The Whip Too?*
3. That would describe one of my statements to a *T*.
4. If so.
5. Also I have been to San Antonio and its a *Great American City*, I love the place.
6. Been there several times.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-17-2008, 09:12 AM
Sorry bout that,

(sarcasm) Wishing for people not to be born is really great. Hope it makes you feel better. (sarcasm)

1. Sorry Rev. I guess you misunderstood.
2. I was just stating the facts.
3. Wasn't wishing anything on anyone.
4. Sorry you thought that.
5. Did you read somewhere, where I said, "I wish you would not even have ever been born? :popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas