PDA

View Full Version : *Bought A New Jawbone Today*

chesswarsnow
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey y'all, I got me one of dem new *Jawbone* blue toothy deals.
2. Yup, very good deal man I must say.
3. Fits snug, like a bug in da rug.
4. Has multiple ear deals to change out to suit your ear.
5. Sound is clearer than ever.
6. They other side hears clear too.
7. Has some excellent way of blocking all da back ground noises.
8. I highly recommend them.
9. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.jawbone.com/?gclid=CImDktaDhJICFQMGxgodg3U79A

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Microcosmos
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
yeah I splurged on one of those. Very handy, when you remember to charge it & bring it with you! The only downside is that it's not meant to go in a pocket that might crush when you move...I wish there were a case for it, 'cuz I don't like wearing it on my head 24/7, only when driving.

chesswarsnow
03-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

yeah I splurged on one of those. Very handy, when you remember to charge it & bring it with you! The only downside is that it's not meant to go in a pocket that might crush when you move...I wish there were a case for it, 'cuz I don't like wearing it on my head 24/7, only when driving.

1. What color did you get?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
03-10-2008, 11:58 PM
How Biblical -- The Jawbone of an Ass. :laugh2:

http://bible.cc/judges/15-15.htm

Sitarro
03-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Can't get past at just how stupid people look with that crap plugged into their heads. Who really needs to spend so much time on the phone? What did you do before cell phones? Most conversations I am forced to overhear is just bullshit narrative of what they are doing right now........ do people honestly give a shit? Cell phone addicts are a pain in the ass.

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:54 AM
:420: :alcoholic:

crack berry

Can't get past at just how stupid people look with that crap plugged into their heads. Who really needs to spend so much time on the phone? What did you do before cell phones? Most conversations I am forced to overhear is just bullshit narrative of what they are doing right now........ do people honestly give a shit? Cell phone addicts are a pain in the ass.