PDA

View Full Version : Lets call them what they are: islamo-nazi's

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:04 AM
These people are islamic and they want death to all non muslims.

Lets stop being correct for once at least please?

FSUK
03-11-2008, 03:34 AM
Im not suprised that you refer to the terrorists by this name. This hate speech only adds fuel to already rampant extremism in the region. You seem to relate Islam to Nazism.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 08:42 PM
"Bout the same a Christian-Nazi's ain't it?

gabosaurus
04-23-2008, 09:38 PM
What about the Israeli terrorists?

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:26 PM
I guess we are going to give statehood to the great and glorious state of Iraq? Or will Iraq be just another subsidiary of ExxonMobile?

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 10:53 PM
im not relating islam to nazism. im relating osama bin laden, al queda and those who believe that toxic ideology to that of what the nazi's that of jews, gays, gypsies, and all non germans.

I am relating
Im not suprised that you refer to the terrorists by this name. This hate speech only adds fuel to already rampant extremism in the region. You seem to relate Islam to Nazism.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Sober up and give us your relativeness, martin. You ain't makin' much sense in this screed.

im not relating islam to nazism. im relating osama bin laden, al queda and those who believe that toxic ideology to that of what the nazi's that of jews, gays, gypsies, and all non germans.

I am relating

Terrorism by Christians in no way excuses terrorism by Islamists. Or, is religion even relevant at this juncture? Is it not something else?

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 11:12 PM
I dont understand the need to rationalize islam's bad behavior, by trying to morally equivlaent

We are not facing a global christian threat or christian terrorists wanting to kill everyone who is not christian, the threat from christians is very small, and almost non exist, because the bible doesnt say kill non christians the koran does

"Bout the same a Christian-Nazi's ain't it?

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 11:32 PM
youre gettnig me lost, i dont think christians have a relevant point in this thread personally, but you have every right to say what you want, and ill address it

im comparing, islam's terrorists to the third reich because both want a pure society, for one it was germans, for the other it was arab muslims.

seems logical to me

Sober up and give us your relativeness, martin. You ain't makin' much sense in this screed.

Terrorism by Christians in no way excuses terrorism by Islamists. Or, is religion even relevant at this juncture? Is it not something else?

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:33 PM
Exactly.

I dont understand the need to rationalize islam's bad behavior, by trying to morally equivlaent

Do you listen to your own words?

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 11:51 PM
do you have a question?

I listen to my own words

I have done my best to explain why

tell me what im not explaining correctly

Exactly.

Do you listen to your own words?

My Winter Storm
04-24-2008, 01:01 AM
These people are islamic and they want death to all non muslims.

Lets stop being correct for once at least please?

Those who claim to be Muslim yet at the same time calling for the deaths of all non Muslims are simply not worthy of even being considered Muslim. A real Muslim would not think or act in such a way. :)

Gaffer
04-24-2008, 07:13 AM
Nazi is the most evil word we can associate things with as far as past experience goes. Therefore certain people are nazi's certain groups are nazi's.

islam is comparable to nazism in it's evil and its methods and goals. It contains many people that don't want to kill or do evil things. So did the nazi's. But their location and status, even family ties prevent them from doing anything about it. Overall islam is a evil ideology.

The thing both have most in common is the desire for the genocide of the jews. allah is the new hitler. Only he's an imaginary, totalitarian being. The same indoctrination methods are used, the same rule by terror, the same threat to the world. Even the same appeasers and silent supporters. Many examples of that are posts on this very board.

Comparing christianity to islam is like comparing noon to midnight. If you have to go back to the middle ages to find evil doings among christians then give it up right now. You have NO argument. There are evil christian groups today, if you bother to look around. They are sects such as the branch davidians and the fundamentalist mormons, and many more. They are not popular because they preach control by one person. They remain recluse and isolated from society in order to keep that control.

islam ranks with these sects, except its worldwide and recognized as a "religion". It's more dangerous because it encourages people to kill and die for it. But it's just as controlling.

Now will someone please name jewish terror organizations making attacks around the world. And please list the latest attacks they have made, you can even go back 10 years. Government organizations and noahide conspiracies don't count and neither do operations before Israel was formed. I am very familiar with the history.

FSUK
05-02-2008, 08:00 PM
what about ETA, Faarc rebels, IRA,?? does this mean we should call them CHRISTIAN-FASCISTS???

YOU SEE NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, THE SAME WAY NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE TERRRORISTS!!!!!!!!

WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, FUCKING BIGOTS.

BIGOTS- THAT WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE. INTOLERANT AND NARROW MINDED- KEEP WATCHING YOUR BULLSHIT NEWS CHANNELS THAT SIMPLY CHAT SHIT.

82Marine89
05-02-2008, 08:05 PM

Hate speech is when I call them dune coons, ragheads, sand niggers, and a host of other names. Their 'rampant extremism' is caused by Imams that preach hate for anyone not of their faith. Sort of like some guy named Hitler did.

FSUK
05-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Hate speech is when I call them dune coons, ragheads, sand niggers, and a host of other names. Their 'rampant extremism' is caused by Imams that preach hate for anyone not of their faith. Sort of like some guy named Hitler did.

yeah imams that are radical- not all imams are like this. It is a small twisted minority. So stop generalising.

But hey!, bush and co are best mates with the saudi's- the most strict islamic state in the world- so muslims cant be that bad!.....shit!, i forgot to mention the oil and dollars.

82Marine89
05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
yeah imams that are radical- not all imams are like this. It is a small twisted minority. So stop generalising.

But hey!, bush and co are best mates with the saudi's- the most strict islamic state in the world- so muslims cant be that bad!.....shit!, i forgot to mention the oil and dollars.

They teach reading comprehension in the UK? I seem to remember saying...

Their 'rampant extremism' is caused by Imams that preach hate for anyone not of their faith.

There is no generalization there. Reread it again, there will be a test at the end of the class. Also, I never said that all muslims were bad. I don't recall even mentioning that. Try and stay on topic and we can have a conversation. Put down the pint, grab a tooth brush and dental floss, read my comment, and show me how I generalized. I was specific with whom the blame lies.