PDA

View Full Version : its a fucking puppy, whats wrong with this country?

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:24 AM
were not mad about u.s. soldiers being burned alive and murdered, and thrown over a bridge, or beheadings by islamo-nazi's

no we have our american panties in a wad over a puppy

I love puppies, but this is ridiculous

we are a sad little pathetic nation

http://www.mahalo.com/Image:Davidmotairibjs030708blogpost.JPG

Sitarro
03-11-2008, 01:31 AM
What a great explanation for being a dick. He is a punk and I am ashamed that this fuck wears the uniform of our country. FUCK HIM! He would have gotten a rifle butt across the jaw from me..... faggot.:fu:

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:36 AM
You have no clue why he did it, so youre being another knee jerk faggot

I read his blog where he explained why he didnt, why dont you do the same, and show the same outrage for islamo nazi's murdering our men, and beheading people

I get it its a puppy, but its not more important then humans

What a great explanation for being a dick. He is a punk and I am ashamed that this fuck wears the uniform of our country. FUCK HIM! He would have gotten a rifle butt across the jaw from me..... faggot.:fu:

Juantew
03-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Aah, the glory of Fascism. And for 9-11 we were supposed to turn the other cheek.

Get a grip, Sitarro. How long do you think you can keep watching poeple get blown up just for fun before you bloody well want to throw something ?

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:44 AM
http://content.mahalo.com/images/0/0f/Davidmotairibjs030708blogpost.JPG

Juantew
03-11-2008, 01:50 AM
BTW, Sitarro, your signature says it all.

Did you enjoy your little sister,too??

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:53 AM
you have no idea what youre talking about, and need to read his blog.

I love the new liberal america.

Youre guilty until proven innocent, and we dont give a damn about youre side, er the other side of the story.

Lets just beat up, shoot and kill

everyone with no trials :laugh2:

Americans are pussies.

Except for our brave veterans :salute:

Aah, the glory of Fascism. And for 9-11 we were supposed to turn the other cheek.

Get a grip, Sitarro. How long do you think you can keep watching poeple get blown up just for fun before you bloody well want to throw something ?

CharlesAngelicus
03-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Dear David,

I'm sorry that you felt the need to explain why you tossed a puppy into a ravine, where it might have lay, mortally injured, in pain, for hours rather than putting a bullet in it's brain, or, god forbid, leaving it in the desert to die a more natural death. I understand it's just a puppy. If I were to be in outrage over every puppy death in the world, I'd be lined up at the local Animal Shelter with the PETA people demanding the liberation of the millions of stray animals gassed daily across the country. But I don't.

What I decry is your behavior. In the video, you basically taunt the viewer.. "Awww what a cute little puppy!" and then callously toss it off a cliff. And then you laugh about it. In your blog, you respond that it wasn't to be shown. I'm sure the Abu Ghraib guys said that about those polaroids, too. What else are you doing that's NOT being shown? If you can be so despicable as to taunt and then toss a defensive-less puppy off a cliff, it makes me wonder what you're doing to the people you come across. If the camera is the only thing that you fear, and the negative publicity you receive for the actions you commit, then maybe we need more cameras, or you need to get your ass back home and start flipping burgers at In-N-Out.

You're a sociopath. Please, get some therapy.

Sitarro
03-11-2008, 01:57 AM

Get a grip???? There is no excuse for what this kid did and you can bet he will continue to embarrass the service he is involved in. We will probably read about him killing his gay lover because he didn't toss his salad correctly. The rest of the clowns with him are just as guilty for allowing this shit. Like I said before, he would be picking up his teeth after the rifle butt across his jaw for what he did. I'm sure you guys would think it was excusable for them to rape little Iraqi boys too because of the intensity of war, bullshit.

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 01:59 AM
:clap:

Very well thought out post.

I do not condone his actions, and im disturbed by it, but i think we need to be just as angry about other things, as we are this puppy abuse.

Dont get me wrong, i hate when all animals are abused and get angry about it, i just think people should be equally angry about things like islamo-nazi's but they dont because everyone's against puppy abuse, but they would need to grow a pair to criticize something contreversial like jihadists

excellent post

Dear David,

I'm sorry that you felt the need to explain why you tossed a puppy into a ravine, where it might have lay, mortally injured, in pain, for hours rather than putting a bullet in it's brain, or, god forbid, leaving it in the desert to die a more natural death. I understand it's just a puppy. If I were to be in outrage over every puppy death in the world, I'd be lined up at the local Animal Shelter with the PETA people demanding the liberation of the millions of stray animals gassed daily across the country. But I don't.

What I decry is your behavior. In the video, you basically taunt the viewer.. "Awww what a cute little puppy!" and then callously toss it off a cliff. And then you laugh about it. In your blog, you respond that it wasn't to be shown. I'm sure the Abu Ghraib guys said that about those polaroids, too. What else are you doing that's NOT being shown? If you can be so despicable as to taunt and then toss a defensive-less puppy off a cliff, it makes me wonder what you're doing to the people you come across. If the camera is the only thing that you fear, and the negative publicity you receive for the actions you commit, then maybe we need more cameras, or you need to get your ass back home and start flipping burgers at In-N-Out.

You're a sociopath. Please, get some therapy.

CharlesAngelicus
03-11-2008, 01:59 AM
you have no idea what youre talking about, and need to read his blog.

I read his blog. It was pretty indefensible. "Man, no one was supposed to see me do that..."

I love the new liberal america.

Stop dreaming. I'm not even a liberal and I found it repulsive.

Youre guilty until proven innocent, and we dont give a damn about youre side, er the other side of the story.

I was expecting "The little bastard bit the shit out of me when I was trying to feed it, so I tossed it off the cliff. It was a really bad day." not the rationalization he gave.

If it were so against regs to have the puppy, why did he bring it along with him to begin with? My dad taught me that if I can't take care for it, leave it alone.

EDIT: Not attacking your or your post, but man, that guy has got some kind of gumption to ask people to give him a break with a reason like that.

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 02:01 AM
I was making a broader point about america, and the liberal media.

of course i find it repulsive.

at best the dude has judgment issues, er a moron :)

at worst, he is cruel

I mean, do they really shoot puppies and stuff

I dont take anything you say as a dis, just be prepared for some posters to be more hostile then others.

and use your ignore button, when they do :)

[QUOTE=actsnoblemartin;215226]you have no idea what youre talking about, and need to read his blog.
[quote]
I read his blog. It was pretty indefensible. "Man, no one was supposed to see me do that..."

I was expecting "The little bastard bit the shit out of me when I was trying to feed it, so I tossed it off the cliff. It was a really bad day." not the rationalization he gave.

If it were so against regs to have the puppy, why did he bring it along with him to begin with? My dad taught me that if I can't take care for it, leave it alone.

Sitarro
03-11-2008, 02:06 AM
BTW, Sitarro, your signature says it all.

Did you enjoy your little sister,too??

Well juan, my signature was a quote from a post by another long standing member, it's creative use of verbiage made me laugh. You would have to know the little prick that it was directed at, but then again you might like him.

Your asking me about my little sister tells me a lot about how limited you are with the english language.

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 02:08 AM
i still have no idea what he's talking about

Well juan, my signature was a quote from a post by another long standing member, it's creative use of verbiage made me laugh. You would have to know the little prick that it was directed at, but then again you might like him.

Your asking me about my little sister tells me a lot about how limited you are with the english language.

actsnoblemartin
03-11-2008, 02:13 AM
What makes you so angry about this, other then the obvious?

Your a former soldier, do you think people are more about a puppy then people being beheaded?

Juantew
03-11-2008, 02:29 AM
lol

Juantew
03-11-2008, 02:51 AM
I'm glad I missed the film. Tthe blog didn't say he brought the dog, it said it was a stray. And yeah, they sometimes shoot stray dogs; it hurts less than watching them die of thirst during the hell of war.

No, rage doesn't excuse cruelty. And cruelty isn't excusable just because it hasn't been caught (although some cultures see the shame is in the getting caught, In mine, it's in the doing). Some cultures whip and stone their women for being with an unrelated male.

Sitarro
03-11-2008, 02:52 AM
What makes you so angry about this, other then the obvious?

Your a former soldier, do you think people are more about a puppy then people being beheaded?

I'm not a former soldier, I had, had quite enough with the military by the time I was eighteen when my Dad retired from the Air Force after 29 years as a fighter and instructor pilot. I wish things would have been different because I think if I could have made it through basic without being thrown out, I would have enjoyed a life in the Air Force.

Most people can relate to a puppy, they have had one. Not that many know anyone that has been beheaded or even watched one on the internet.

I back our military in anything they need to do to get the job done and they are the ones that inform me what they need not some dumbass Senator from Chicago with a skewed vision. I'll take their word over some politician any day. I don't have any patience for anyone that is cruel to defenseless people or animals.

The Reverend
03-11-2008, 05:39 AM
http://content.mahalo.com/images/0/0f/Davidmotairibjs030708blogpost.JPG

The Reverend
03-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Sad really, he was being "creative".
Please do us a favor and do not try and be creative again.

LiberalNation
03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Ahhhh so i was right the first few seconds of the vid when I thought i was gona see them shoot the puppy. They normally do apearently. Marines kill innocent puppies. That's gona be a nice thing to be kown for.

truthmatters
03-11-2008, 08:43 AM
I was really thinking it was already dead when he threw it. It did not flail and the sound seemed to not fade as it fell. I though it was in full rigor. I have known people who make games of the pain of other creatures. They are horrible people. This guy will just have to live with people having this image of him. He made his bed and he will have to sleep in it.

nevadamedic
03-11-2008, 09:46 AM
were not mad about u.s. soldiers being burned alive and murdered, and thrown over a bridge, or beheadings by islamo-nazi's

no we have our american panties in a wad over a puppy

I love puppies, but this is ridiculous

we are a sad little pathetic nation

http://www.mahalo.com/Image:Davidmotairibjs030708blogpost.JPG

This guy is a sick fuck with obvious Psyc. issues and needs to be put in jail and stripped of his uniform.

It must take a real man to hurt and kill an innocent creature who probably ran up and wagged it's little tail and happily licked this soldier only to be thrown off a cliff to it's death. So tell me Martin, your ok with this?

nevadamedic
03-11-2008, 09:54 AM

EDIT: Not attacking your or your post, but man, that guy has got some kind of gumption to ask people to give him a break with a reason like that.

This really makes you think. There are so many animal right's activists fighting causes that will never be won. Here is a situation that can be helped. If they are finding that many puppies why cant they set up some sort of rescue program for them. If they are sick get them medicine and get them homes. It can be done and I am sure this story will bring out some donors with some pretty deep pockets.

Hagbard Celine
03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
You have no clue why he did it, so youre being another knee jerk faggot

I read his blog where he explained why he didnt, why dont you do the same, and show the same outrage for islamo nazi's murdering our men, and beheading people

I get it its a puppy, but its not more important then humans

No one's saying that a puppy is more important that humans. Those of us with human brains can care about more than one issue at a time martin. Do you think that since there are more important problems in the world that everyone should just forget that this guy threw a defenseless puppy off a cliff to its death for kicks and giggles? If so I'd love to have you around the next time I get a speeding ticket. The guy's a sociopath--clearly unstable. Do you really want him wearing your country's uniform?

Abbey Marie
03-11-2008, 11:35 AM
No one's saying that a puppy is more important that humans. Those of us with human brains can care about more than one issue at a time martin. Do you think that since there are more important problems in the world that everyone should just forget that this guy threw a defenseless puppy off a cliff to its death for kicks and giggles? If so I'd love to have you around the next time I get a speeding ticket. The guy's a sociopath--clearly unstable. Do you really want him wearing your country's uniform?

You said it, Hag. Isn't it amazing how often the bolded statement needs to be explained? Some people feel to need to make mutually exclusive circles of compassion. Come on, people, it's not a difficult concept.

5stringJeff
03-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Those of us with human brains can care about more than one issue at a time martin.

Given your current avatar, that statement is kind of funny. :D

Hagbard Celine
03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Given your current avatar, that statement is kind of funny. :D

A caveman is still a MAN Jeff :(

gabosaurus
03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
By the response to this thread, I would say that members of DP would rather toss Martin into a ravine than a puppy.
At least someone might miss the puppy. :lmao:

5stringJeff
03-11-2008, 12:07 PM
A caveman is still a MAN Jeff :(

I know. I'm a hater.

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Charlie, do you have any idea as to the ignorance of the people you are speaking with?

Your compassion for the puppy is admirable. Your suggestion of forgiveness for the otherwise ignorant is also a redeeming attribution of your thinking. Can I suggest that many of the jerks with whom you are speaking would kill a puppy, a cat or even you on the slightest provocation?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That is, if they only had the courage. Most of these jerks have no compunction whatsoever for sending other young men and women to their deaths to protect their own thin skins and for which they could never volunteer or expect of themselves.

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2008, 12:11 PM
The guy who killed the puppy is still a moron, and i read his blog.

You cant be so humane

darin
08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Bumping a 5-month-old Post = For the Loss.