PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Posts

jimnyc
03-11-2008, 09:56 AM
DO NOT report posts that don't violate the rules of the board. DO NOT report a post if you disagree with what someone has said. DO NOT report a post if someone is flaming you. DO NOT report a post to ask a question.

This feature should strictly be used to report posts that violate the board rules. Please re-read them again if you are unsure. You can always PM staff if you have a question or concern.

JohnDoe
03-11-2008, 10:01 AM
DO NOT report posts that don't violate the rules of the board. DO NOT report a post if you disagree with what someone has said. DO NOT report a post if someone is flaming you. DO NOT report a post to ask a question.

This feature should strictly be used to report posts that violate the board rules. Please re-read them again if you are unsure. You can always PM staff if you have a question or concern.
So, if you see 10 new threads in a row posting more than 2 or 3 paragraphs of a linked article should they be reported?

I haven't done such, but you made such a tizzyfit with TM doing it, like it was a VERY BIG NO NO, would you like me to report to you when EVERYONE ELSE does it so that you don't get in trouble with copywrite laws as you SAID you were concerned with when you continually nail TM for it?

Just curious if this is what you think the report key is for.....?

:poke:

jd

Dilloduck
03-11-2008, 10:04 AM
I've never reported a post in my life---- I thought that was the moderator's job.

hjmick
03-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Someone is just asking for it this morning... ;)

I report spammers. I hate spammers.

jimnyc
03-11-2008, 10:05 AM
So, if you see 10 new threads in a row posting more than 2 or 3 paragraphs of a linked article should they be reported?

I haven't done such, but you made such a tizzyfit with TM doing it, like it was a VERY BIG NO NO, would you like me to report to you when EVERYONE ELSE does it so that you don't get in trouble with copywrite laws as you SAID you were concerned with when you continually nail TM for it?

Just curious if this is what you think the report key is for.....?

:poke:

jd

If staff doesn't handle it and/or notice it, then it should be reported. As for your attitude, you can go fuck yourself. I can't help it that your friend has the brains of a lab monkey.