PDA

View Full Version : WOW and to think I was offered a job here.......

Trinity
03-12-2008, 02:54 PM
So glad I turned it down!

I had interviewed with one of the owner's of this place back in June of this year, he offered me the bar management position and I accepted at the time. However it took him forever to get it all together with the liquor license and by the time he was ready to open in October, I had found another job and declined this one. Hmmm I wonder if he really did get that liquor license.

I am actually quite surprised by this and wonder how much he actually knew about what was going on in his bar. He struck me as very intelligent and had a business plan worked out which is a biggie if your opening a new place.

Police: Local Bar Featured Prostitution

The owners and employees of a Covington bar face charges after undercover officers say they discovered a prostitution ring at the business.

The Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney is charging five dancers, a bartender, and the two owners of Succubus Tavern with multiple violations ranging from prostitution, operating a sexually oriented business without a license, to presenting sexually oriented entertainment in a place and manner inconsistent with stage and distance requirements.

Police say undercover officers posed as patrons of the club and were solicited for sex by dancers. Dancers also allegedly engaged in graphic sexual acts for the undercover officers, alone and with other dancers, in exchange for the officers having purchased "VIP Drinks."

A man who identified himself as one of the owners charged in the complaint told Local 12 he knew nothing about prostitution in the bar, but when he heard about the investigation, he fired several dancers.

Link to videos

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=ff9965b3-ce9a-4a82-90e0-23f4e2d06240

dan
03-12-2008, 03:30 PM
I guess I'm cynical. I've always been under the assumption that at a strip club, every girl has a price, if you know what I mean.

jackass
03-12-2008, 04:00 PM
So glad I turned it down!

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=ff9965b3-ce9a-4a82-90e0-23f4e2d06240

What did you have to do to get the offer??? :laugh2:

Said1
03-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I guess I'm cynical. I've always been under the assumption that at a strip club, every girl has a price, if you know what I mean.

No Dan. Could you please elaborate? :laugh2:

Did you see the documentary about Stacey Valentine 'the girl next door'? She wound up having a price too. :laugh2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacy_Valentine

Pale Rider
03-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Why don't those people just play it smart if they're so hell bent on pimping hookers, and move to Nevada? It's legal here.

What a bunch of dumbies.

Trinity
03-12-2008, 04:37 PM
What did you have to do to get the offer??? :laugh2:

Nothing out of the ordinary, I am just good at what I do. Managing a bar that is...... get your mind out of the gutter!:laugh2:

Of course if I would have actually taken the job he probably wouldn't have had this problem, cause the first time I got wind of it, there asses would have been out the door, either that or he would have been looking for a new manager.

Trinity
03-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Why don't those people just play it smart if they're so hell bent on pimping hookers, and move to Nevada? It's legal here.

What a bunch of dumbies.

We live in the wonderful area of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. I have never seen a more prudish area then this one. My personal opinion if they want to prostitute themselves out it's their body, more power to them, as long as it is consensual between the adult prostitute and the adult paying for it.

hjmick
03-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Is this the same bust that netted a couple of Chillicothe girls recently? There was mention on the a Chilli message board of two or so local girls being arrested in Cincy.

Trinity
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Is this the same bust that netted a couple of Chillicothe girls recently? There was mention on the a Chilli message board of two or so local girls being arrested in Cincy.

:laugh2:

No that was a different bust at a Sharonville motel, same area though, Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky area. I know exactly which one you are talking about they found these girls on craigslist. I read about that on the news site and craigslist. A lot of people were screaming entrapment on that one. Was it? I don't know all of the details to say one way or the other.

hjmick
03-12-2008, 05:13 PM

No that was a different bust at a Sharonville motel, same area though, Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky area. I know exactly which one you are talking about they found these girls on craigslist. I read about that on the news site and craigslist. A lot of people were screaming entrapment on that one. Was it? I don't know all of the details to say one way or the other.

Okay. That's right, it has been a week or more since I read those posts.

Yeah, that bust was a shame, it drove up the unemployment numbers in Chilli. :laugh2:

Trinity
03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Okay. That's right, it has been a week or more since I read those posts.

Yeah, that bust was a shame, it drove up the unemployment numbers in Chilli. :laugh2:

Mr. P
03-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Do you interview at high class places all the time? :poke:

Trinity
03-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Do you interview at high class places all the time? :poke:

actually that's funny cause we did not interview at the bar, it was under construction at the time, we met at a pretty nice restaurant, close to that bar.

Pale Rider
03-12-2008, 07:38 PM
We live in the wonderful area of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. I have never seen a more prudish area then this one. My personal opinion if they want to prostitute themselves out it's their body, more power to them, as long as it is consensual between the adult prostitute and the adult paying for it.

They don't call it the "oldest profession in the world" for nothing. As far as it's consenting adults, I don't see anything wrong with it either. You don't hear about much rapes and gropings in Nevada with prostitution being legal here. A couple hundred dollars will buy you a damn good time.

5stringJeff
03-12-2008, 10:17 PM

Strippers = minor league hookers.

Abbey Marie
03-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Well, call me cynical, but that's more or less what I would expect from a bar called "Succubus". And perhaps an S&M room in the back.