PDA

View Full Version : President Obama

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Hillary's campaign is running on fumes. She cannot overtake Obama in delegates and her super delegates and funding are dropping off. Bill will be disappointed that he won't have the chance to fool around with White House interns once again, but that's the way it goes, Bill.

In the general election, Obama will take McCain behind the woodshed and kick his ass 5 ways from Sunday. The only remote chance McCain has is to turn the campaign over to Karl Rove and let Rove do sleazy, slimy dirty tricks, but McCain has too much integrity to do that. He will lose, but at least he will lose with honor and dignity.

Barack Obama will be the next President of these United States. Anybody got a problem with that?

jimnyc
03-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Sure, I'll take your predictions seriously! It wasn't long ago at all that you were telling us to prepare to have Hillary as our next President. :rolleyes:

Immanuel
03-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Hillary's campaign is running on fumes. She cannot overtake Obama in delegates and her super delegates and funding are dropping off. Bill will be disappointed that he won't have the chance to fool around with White House interns once again, but that's the way it goes, Bill.

In the general election, Obama will take McCain behind the woodshed and kick his ass 5 ways from Sunday. The only remote chance McCain has is to turn the campaign over to Karl Rove and let Rove do sleazy, slimy dirty tricks, but McCain has too much integrity to do that. He will lose, but at least he will lose with honor and dignity.

Barack Obama will be the next President of these United States. Anybody got a problem with that?

Obama is as capable as anyone in the running today.

As for McCain having too much integrity to hire Karl Rove... well, I just think you are very wrong on that one.

Immie

Dilloduck
03-13-2008, 08:22 AM

Naaaaaa it'll be fun watching that monkey try to run things and the democrats all leaping to his defense. :laugh2:

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Naaaaaa it'll be fun watching that monkey try to run things and the democrats all leaping to his defense. :laugh2:

It'll be nice having a president who isn't as dumb as a post............

Monkeybone
03-13-2008, 08:27 AM
yah! atleast he didn't vote for this war.

Dilloduck
03-13-2008, 08:30 AM

Just wait until he starts stealing more of your money than the govt already steals---that will be REAL fun too.

jimnyc
03-13-2008, 08:30 AM

Just for clarification as to who is judging his intelligence - can you tell us what degrees you have earned and what businesses you've ran and what success you've had in your career? And don't give me that baloney about he was handed stuff, he still went to college, still earned his degree, still joined the military and still actively did his training missions.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Just for clarification as to who is judging his intelligence - can you tell us what degrees you have earned and what businesses you've ran and what success you've had in your career? And don't give me that baloney about he was handed stuff, he still went to college, still earned his degree, still joined the military and still actively did his training missions.

jim: I have two masters degrees, but degrees don't mean shit.

We're talking about practical intelligence. We've been able to observe Mr. Bush's practical intelligence because as president he's been under a microscope for the past 7 years.

And he is the dumbest sonofabitch who's ever sat in the Oval Office.

MtnBiker
03-13-2008, 09:55 AM
Until either canidate has the necessary needed delagates the democrat party does not have a canidate.

Yurt
03-13-2008, 10:07 AM
jim: I have two masters degrees, but degrees don't mean shit.

We're talking about practical intelligence. We've been able to observe Mr. Bush's practical intelligence because as president he's been under a microscope for the past 7 years.

And he is the dumbest sonofabitch who's ever sat in the Oval Office.

....i did not have sexual relations...

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 10:15 AM
....i did not have sexual relations...

Well, maybe you ought to go and have some......

Yurt
03-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Well, maybe you ought to go and have some......

you're not my type sugar....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=12231

manu1959
03-13-2008, 11:06 AM
when obama is president you will get:

restrictions on owning a gun
military spending cuts
socailized medicine
gay marriage
redeployment of combat troops to afganistan
higher taxes on gasoline
higher taxes on business
higher taxes on you

should be fun......

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 11:13 AM

military spending cuts
socailized medicine
gay marriage
higher taxes on gasoline
higher taxes on business
higher taxes on you

should be fun......

And Ray Nagin as Secretary of State. :laugh2:

manu1959
03-13-2008, 12:22 PM

lookin forword to a chocolate nation...........

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 12:25 PM

Does that scare you?

Are you one of those right-wing white guys who is afraid that black men with large penises will come and carry off all the white wimmens?

manu1959
03-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Does that scare you?

Are you one of those right-wing white guys who is afraid that black men with large penises will come and carry off all the white wimmens?

nope....doesn't bother me in the least......you votin for him just because he is sort of black....

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:30 PM
nope....doesn't bother me in the least......you votin for him just because he is sort of black....

So, which half of him is the white half? If it's the bottom half, I guess he didn't get the goods, lol. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM

Oh lordy, I forgot about that little gem.

manu1959
03-13-2008, 12:32 PM
So, which half of him is the white half? If it's the bottom half, I guess he didn't get the goods, lol. :laugh2:

listen to you......and you are givin me a hard time for insuating that spitzer took it in the bum .....

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:34 PM
listen to you......and you are givin me a hard time for insuating that spitzer took it in the bum .....

You missed my kidding-ness. :)

manu1959
03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
You missed my kidding-ness. :)

and you mine........:poke:

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 12:42 PM

I think I've said several times that I'm voting for him because I think he'll make the best president. Period.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 12:44 PM

Race really matters a lot to you bozos, doesn't it?

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I think I've said several times that I'm voting for him because I think he'll make the best president. Period.

I thought you used to love Hillary. :confused:

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:45 PM

Actually, experience, actually saying something, and not being ultra-liberal counts to us. How about you?

Sitarro
03-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Sure, I'll take your predictions seriously! It wasn't long ago at all that you were telling us to prepare to have Hillary as our next President. :rolleyes:

I think the technical term for that type of thinking is..... wishy-washy.

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
I think the technical term for that type of thinking is..... wishy-washy.

Not to mention, "band-wagoning".

Immanuel
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM

military spending cuts
socailized medicine
gay marriage
higher taxes on gasoline
higher taxes on business
higher taxes on you

should be fun......

Only if Congress sets these things forth, right?

In other words, if you are going to vote for Obama at least vote for a Congressman/Senator that will counter act him.

Immie

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Only if Congress sets these things forth, right?

Immie

Some of them will be the result of packing the courts with ultra-liberal judges.

Sitarro
03-13-2008, 01:00 PM

Bullshit, you're one of those whiny assed, guilt ridden white boys that think that you will some how develop hipness by supporting a half negro. You're pathetic and blacks laugh at people like you as they pick your pockets and kick your ass.

You are voting for him because you are an idiot that thinks you will be thought as one with the black tribe as if that is something to aspire to. I bet you have nothing but gangster rap in your greasy Impala's CD player, right? You wear your hat side ways and your oversized jeans around your knees, blacks refer to you as a wigger and you don't even get it. You are a K-Fed wanna be.

Pathetic. Oh and 2 Masters degrees...... sure.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sitarro
03-13-2008, 01:13 PM

I would vote for Condi Rice tomorrow and she's a real black person. The other difference between her and Obamessiah is she actually has foreign policy experience, she has real brains not just memorization skill. She has more class in her left hand's little finger than Obamessiah could ever hope for.

President Bush has made sure she was always by his side to consult, that shows what a outstanding CEO he is, not afraid to surround himself with great people or to trust them to do their job.

If Obamessiah was any kind of leader, he would have told that asshole racist "pastor" to fuck off 20 years ago and left that church, he didn't and has sat through many screaming rants by that jerk, lying about our country and blaming white people for everything. Obamessiah is a phony and a rube and shouldn't run his own household, his wife has bigger balls.

Immanuel
03-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Some of them will be the result of packing the courts with ultra-liberal judges.

Well, you can't trust a judge anyway. ;)

You can stack the courts with so called liberal or ultra-lberal judges and they might end up being the most conservative in the lot! Of course, the opposite goes true for stacking the courts with conservatives.

Who knows, Obama might give us the justice that brings an end to abortion on demand without any restrictions or regulations at all?

Immie

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Well, you can't trust a judge anyway. ;)

You can stack the courts with so called liberal or ultra-lberal judges and they might end up being the most conservative in the lot! Of course, the opposite goes true for stacking the courts with conservatives.

Who knows, Obama might give us the justice that brings an end to abortion on demand without any restrictions or regulations at all?

Immie

Immie, you are a true optimist! :)
I don't have a link right now, but I did hear that a liberal mag gave Obama its highest ratings for being one of the most liberal Senators in office today.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Bullshit, you're one of those whiny assed, guilt ridden white boys that think that you will some how develop hipness by supporting a half negro. You're pathetic and blacks laugh at people like you as they pick your pockets and kick your ass.

You are voting for him because you are an idiot that thinks you will be thought as one with the black tribe as if that is something to aspire to. I bet you have nothing but gangster rap in your greasy Impala's CD player, right? You wear your hat side ways and your oversized jeans around your knees, blacks refer to you as a wigger and you don't even get it. You are a K-Fed wanna be.

Dear jerkoff: I really don't mind your being abusive. It's part of the give-and-take of these online forums. (I might have been a little derogatory a time or two, myself.)

But I don't misrepresent myself, and I don't question the credentials other people put forth, either. I take people at their word in these forums.

Someone in this thread asked me how much education I had, so I told them. If you don't care to take me at my word, then go fuck yourself, okay?

Immanuel
03-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Immie, you are a true optimist! :)
I don't have a link right now, but I did hear that a liberal mag gave Obama its highest ratings for being one of the most liberal Senators in office today.

Me? An optimist?

Are you kidding? I am the one that has been saying our country is disintigrating at its core! I'm the one that has been saying the politicians (from both parties) don't care about Americans anymore. They only care about themselves and their power and their prestige. You call me an optimist?

Maybe it is not that Obama is the most liberal Senator in office today. Maybe he has a controlling interest in that magazine, or something over the editors head and thinks he needs the support of the liberal base of the country so he has them print that?

Then again, maybe he is the most liberal senator in office today. No one's perfect.

You just can't tell, though, what they will do in office... so, basically, I have thrown my hands in the air and screamed, "which one can you truely trust anyway. They're all the same. They are all owned by someone else... and it ain't me so why should I worry about who wins because ultimately, the person who controls them controls the country and there is no way for me to tell who controls who. Maybe, just maybe, the corporate interests that control Obama are better for the country than the corporate interests that control McCain?

Me an optimist?

Bah! Humbug! :D

Immie

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Me? An optimist?

Are you kidding? I am the one that has been saying our country is disintigrating at its core! I'm the one that has been saying the politicians (from both parties) don't care about Americans anymore. They only care about themselves and their power and their prestige. You call me an optimist?

Maybe it is not that Obama is the most liberal Senator in office today. Maybe he has a controlling interest in that magazine, or something over the editors head and thinks he needs the support of the liberal base of the country so he has them print that?

Then again, maybe he is the most liberal senator in office today. No one's perfect.

You just can't tell, though, what they will do in office... so, basically, I have thrown my hands in the air and screamed, "which one can you truely trust anyway. They're all the same. They are all owned by someone else... and it ain't me so why should I worry about who wins because ultimately, the person who controls them controls the country and there is no way for me to tell who controls who. Maybe, just maybe, the corporate interests that control Obama are better for the country than the corporate interests that control McCain?

Me an optimist?

Bah! Humbug! :D

Immie

Thinking that Obama would apppoint the judges that would end abortion is muy optimistic. Your sentiments betray you, Immie -you're just not the cynic you would have us believe! But your post above reminds me of the way people in Italy feel about their politicians. Very cynical, very fatalistic. I hope we don't end up with that kind of attitude here, but I can see it is possible.

"Meet the new boss; same as the old boss". :salute:

Sitarro
03-13-2008, 01:57 PM
Dear jerkoff: I really don't mind your being abusive. It's part of the give-and-take of these online forums. (I might have been a little derogatory a time or two, myself.)

But I don't misrepresent myself, and I don't question the credentials other people put forth, either. I take people at their word in these forums.

Someone in this thread asked me how much education I had, so I told them. If you don't care to take me at my word, then go fuck yourself, okay?

Alright ace, I'll take your word for it, I would love to know what those degrees are in but I won't hold my breath. I guess it just proves that no matter how much ''education'' you have, you can still be sold a line of crap by a slick, MLK wanna be without a clue. All of the education in the world is meaningless without common sense and anyone that can't see through Obamessiah's canned bullshit has no common sense. Lack of common sense allows legions to follow an empty suit like Obamessiah, truly pathetic.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Alright ace, I'll take your word for it, I would love to know what those degrees are in but I won't hold my breath. I guess it just proves that no matter how much ''education'' you have, you can still be sold a line of crap by a slick, MLK wanna be without a clue. All of the education in the world is meaningless without common sense and anyone that can't see through Obamessiah's canned bullshit has no common sense. Lack of common sense allows legions to follow an empty suit like Obamessiah, truly pathetic.

sitarro: That was my point about George Bush. He has very good education credentials, but when it comes to common sense and practical intelligence, he's the dumbest shit that ever sat in the Oval Office.

That's not to say that he's stupid. I'm just saying he's way over his head in the presidency; he shouldda stayed in Texas.

My masters degrees, by the way, are in English and computer science. (Whoop-do-doo!)

And finally, I thought your abusive post was pretty witty, which I don't mind at all.

Immanuel
03-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Thinking that Obama would apppoint the judges that would end abortion is muy optimistic. Your sentiments betray you, Immie -you're just not the cynic you would have us believe! But your post above reminds me of the way people in Italy feel about their politicians. Very cynical, very fatalistic. I hope we don't end up with that kind of attitude here, but I can see it is possible.

"Meet the new boss; same as the old boss". :salute:

I don't think he would do so intentionally. Just that judges aren't always what they seemed before they were appointed. Sandra Day O'Connor for instance.

I am very cynical about our politicians. I just feel that they are more interested in their power and prestige then they are in America.

Immie

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 02:08 PM

military spending cuts
socailized medicine
gay marriage
higher taxes on gasoline
higher taxes on business
higher taxes on you

should be fun......

Oh yes! And America will finally have a CHOCOLATE President, and there will be peace and harmony through the land the likes of which we've never seen.

What a crock of shit.... :talk2hand:

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 02:12 PM
I don't think he would do so intentionally. Just that judges aren't always what they seemed before they were appointed. Sandra Day O'Connor for instance.

I am very cynical about our politicians. I just feel that they are more interested in their power and prestige then they are in America.

Immie

I can't really argue with your last sentence, more's the pity.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 02:13 PM

I would vote for Condi Rice tomorrow and she's a real black person. The other difference between her and Obamessiah is she actually has foreign policy experience, she has real brains not just memorization skill. She has more class in her left hand's little finger than Obamessiah could ever hope for.

President Bush has made sure she was always by his side to consult, that shows what a outstanding CEO he is, not afraid to surround himself with great people or to trust them to do their job.

If Obamessiah was any kind of leader, he would have told that asshole racist "pastor" to fuck off 20 years ago and left that church, he didn't and has sat through many screaming rants by that jerk, lying about our country and blaming white people for everything. Obamessiah is a phony and a rube and shouldn't run his own household, his wife has bigger balls.

Outstanding brother....... :clap:....... simply outstanding. You're knack for telling it like it is gets better with every post.... :clap:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Sitarro again.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 02:19 PM

Just for the record, I don't believe you either. Had you said, "I have a masters degree in 'this', and a masters degree in 'that'," I may have believed you. But you didn't. You blew it. You just sound like any other poser on the internet bragging about accomplishments you don't really have. And one other thing, if you were so highly educated, I don't think you'd so blindly follow your messiah hussein. I think you'd want to know more about what he truly is before you fall at his feet and worship him the way you do. I think that just screams ignorance.

Yurt
03-13-2008, 02:52 PM

you mentioned big penis :poke:

stephanie
03-13-2008, 04:04 PM
How come OBambam isn't considered a Uncle Tom that the liberals, blacks, like to call other successful blacks, like Michael Steel, Clarence Thomas..

Obambam is (REALLY) half black and half white, went to high class private schools, lives in a McMansion, is rolling in the dough....

Oh that's right.......he has a D next to his name, that's the BIG DIFFERENCE..:poke:

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 04:32 PM
How come OBambam isn't considered a Uncle Tom that the liberals, blacks, like to call other successful blacks, like Michael Steel, Clarence Thomas..

Obambam is (REALLY) half black and half white, went to high class private schools, lives in a McMansion, is rolling in the dough....

Oh that's right.......he has a D next to his name, that's the BIG DIFFERENCE..:poke:

And just out of curiosity... "IF" hussein gets elected President... how long do you think it will be before the reparations topic comes up again? I mean with him belonging to one of the biggest racist churches in the country that blames all bad things happening to blacks on whitey...

stephanie
03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
And just out of curiosity... "IF" Hussein gets elected President... how long do you think it will be before the reparations topic comes up again? I mean with him belonging to one of the biggest racist churches in the country that blames all bad things happening to blacks on whitey...

It'll be up there...and all those guilt ridden white people will go alone with it, even though WE today didn't have any involvement in it..........yeehaa...
start burying your money in your backyards, if you want to keep some of it...:cheers2:

theHawk
03-13-2008, 05:15 PM

Hillary will get her superdelegates and Florida's delegates seated. She will blow up the convention and get her nomination. :laugh2:

GW in Ohio
03-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Just for the record, I don't believe you either. Had you said, "I have a masters degree in 'this', and a masters degree in 'that'," I may have believed you. But you didn't. You blew it. You just sound like any other poser on the internet bragging about accomplishments you don't really have. And one other thing, if you were so highly educated, I don't think you'd so blindly follow your messiah hussein. I think you'd want to know more about what he truly is before you fall at his feet and worship him the way you do. I think that just screams ignorance.

I don't have to prove anything to you, dickhead. But the fact that you automatically assume that I'm misrepresenting myself says a lot about you, not me.

I've been posting in online forums since 1995 and I've always accepted people at their word when they divulge things about themselves. You, on the other hand, assume people are lying. So what does that say about you?

For one thing, it says you don't have as much class as sitarro.

For another thing, it says you probably do this :wank2: compulsively.

Sitarro
03-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Charlie Manson is sitting in jail eating this shit up. He is praying for a Hillary Hail Mary pass at the convention that will turn it into a race war. I hope they don't burn Denver to the ground but with their high population of Crips and Bloods along with a bunch of latino gangs, downtown could be a very bad place to be.

manu1959
03-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Charlie Manson is sitting in jail eating this shit up. He is praying for a Hillary Hail Mary pass at the convention that will turn it into a race war. I hope they don't burn Denver to the ground but with their high population of Crips and Bloods along with a bunch of latino gangs, downtown could be a very bad place to be.

can you imagine if barry gets elected and soome loon takes him out like they did malcom or martin....all hell will break loose

Yurt
03-13-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't have to prove anything to you, dickhead. But the fact that you automatically assume that I'm misrepresenting myself says a lot about you, not me.

I've been posting in online forums since 1995 and I've always accepted people at their word when they divulge things about themselves. You, on the other hand, assume people are lying. So what does that say about you?

For another thing, it says you probably do this :wank2: compulsively.

why do you talk about penis so much?

manu1959
03-13-2008, 10:22 PM
why do you talk about penis so much?

he is a highly educated person with an oral fixation.......just ask him....

MtnBiker
03-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Hillary will get her superdelegates and Florida's delegates seated. She will blow up the convention and get her nomination. :laugh2:

It's funny because it is true.

Pale Rider
03-14-2008, 01:29 PM

For another thing, it says you probably do this compulsively.

I, I.... me, me.... what does that say... not much. You remind me of this old, tin foil hat wearing homo we used to have on this board called doniston. Why don't you go on over to the usmessageboard and find him. I think he's your long, lost brother.