PDA

View Full Version : Hussein Obama's pastor of 20 years

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Listen to Obama's pastor's racist rantings at the link to Glenn Beck's site. Unbelievable.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/7273/

manu1959
03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
but barry renounced denouced trounced and bounced that man.....

where is don king when you need him.....

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:40 PM
but barry renounced denouced trounced and bounced that man.....

where is don king when you need him.....

After 20 years of listening to him, and during an election campaign. Color me convinced. :rolleyes:

manu1959
03-13-2008, 12:41 PM
After 20 years of listening to him, and during an election campaign. Color me convinced. :rolleyes:

i will get my "chocolate" crayon......now hold still....

Mr. P
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Listen to Obama's pastor's racist rantings at the link to Glenn Beck's site. Unbelievable.

His pastor is running for Pres? Wow, I didn't know that. I wonder if Obama wares briefs or boxers and whether they're American made?

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 12:55 PM
His pastor is running for Pres? Wow, I didn't know that. I wonder if Obama wares briefs or boxers and whether they're American made?

Do you think that the anger and racism of the man who Obama went to for spiritual guidance for 20 years, has no relevance or gives us no insight into who Obama really is as a person or a candidate? Would you attend a church where that church's spiritual leader espoused such anger and racism?

Mr. P
03-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Do you think that the anger and racism of the man who Obama went to for spiritual guidance for 20 years, has no relevance or gives us no insight into who Obama really is as a person or a candidate? Would you attend a church where that church's spiritual leader espoused such anger and racism?

Can't convince me he went to church for 20 yrs. I see this as a slap at the man personally, by those who in desperation want to discredit him. Happens on both sides of course, I just hate seeing it from my side.

Bottom line....it's a cheap political shot without substance, something I try to remain above (most of the time).

FSUK
03-13-2008, 01:05 PM

Give obama a f******* break. Such racism here regarding mentioning his middle name. Why mention ''hussein''? why not mention Bush's middle name, why not mention Hilary's middle name? why not mention the middle name of any other high profile politician. This is plain racism. and you fucking know it.

His pastor may spurt racist views, does that mean that the obama agrees with his views on EVERYTHING. If your teacher said, ' i hate people that kill animals, you should become a veggie''- r u going to fucking become a veggie? Does that mean, all the students must hate animal killers personally and want to eat no meat anymore.

just say it, he has a muslim name- so you have a fucking problem!!!. pathetic.

Little-Acorn
03-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Hussein Obama's pastor of 20 years

Looks like we have another Obama opponent who wants to try to make people believe that Barack Obama has Muslim leanings when he clearly doesn't. Doesn't that fact that you can find nothing to point to that supports that notion, except the name given him by his mother forty-plus years ago, give you the hint that maybe there's nothing to your cowardly attempt at a lie?

Conservatives don't need to tell lies about liberals to make them look bad. Their liberalism does that just fine by itself. IMNSHO the fact that Obama, if nominated, would be the most extreme-left candidate ever to represent the Democrats for President, provides overwhelming evidence free for the picking, that he is completely unqualified for the highest office in the land. Why not concentrate on that, rather than cobbling together some silly and unimportant lie about the man?

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 01:15 PM

Looks like we have another Obama opponent who wants to try to make people believe that Barack Obama has Muslim leanings when he clearly doesn't. Doesn't that fact that you can find nothing to point to that supports that notion, except the name given him by his mother forty-plus years ago, give you the hint that maybe there's nothing to your cowardly attempt at a lie?

Conservatives don't need to tell lies about liberals to make them look bad. Their liberalism does that just fine by itself. IMNSHO the fact that Obama, if nominated, would be the most extreme-left candidate ever to represent the Democrats for President, provides overwhelming evidence free for the picking, that he is completely unqualified for the highest office in the land. Why not concentrate on that, rather than cobbling together some silly and unimportant lie about the man?

I'm incline to agree with LA on this one, and add that, frankly, I'm tired of hearing about this crap, seriously. Instead of attacking his issues, of which there are a number that could be pulled at, you post an article to try and play like he's some extremist. You kill your own argument, and cast a pall over other legitimate arguments, because these argument become automatically dismissed as just another in a series of bash Obama posts. Take him apart on his issues, with proof, and you'll see a vastly better reaction in the overall.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh fucking BULL SHIT! You people sticking up for this fucker... give ME a break. This little liberal dirt bag has ties to muslims, he has ties to racist people, and he's the biggest flaming liberal in the land, and if you people think for ONE SECOND that ANY PART OF THAT is somehow magically OFF LIMITS, then YOU are the ones with your heads up your ass.

He's running for PRESIDENT, not dog catcher, so every, single thing he's ever done, they people he knows, who he's married to, his children, EVERYTHING is going to be under the microscope, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE IS, and if he's got a RACIST MOTHER FUCKING PRIEST at his church, THEN THAT'S ALL FAIR GAME TO BE UNDER SCRUTINY!

Wake the fuck up people.... damn....

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Give obama a f******* break. Such racism here regarding mentioning his middle name. Why mention ''hussein''? why not mention Bush's middle name, why not mention Hilary's middle name? why not mention the middle name of any other high profile politician. This is plain racism. and you fucking know it.

His pastor may spurt racist views, does that mean that the obama agrees with his views on EVERYTHING. If your teacher said, ' i hate people that kill animals, you should become a veggie''- r u going to fucking become a veggie? Does that mean, all the students must hate animal killers personally and want to eat no meat anymore.

just say it, he has a muslim name- so you have a fucking problem!!!. pathetic.

Your foul language and childish reactions highlight your lack of a logical argument. Call me a racist? You have discredited yourself, and will never receive an ounce of respect from me.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh fucking BULL SHIT! You people sticking up for this fucker... give ME a break. This little liberal dirt bag has ties to muslims, he has ties to racist people, and he's the biggest flaming liberal in the land, and if you people think for ONE SECOND that ANY PART OF THAT is somehow magically OFF LIMITS, then YOU are the ones with your heads up your ass.

He's running for PRESIDENT, not dog catcher, so every, single thing he's ever done, they people he knows, who he's married to, his children, EVERYTHING is going to be under the microscope, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE IS, and if he's got a RACIST MOTHER FUCKING PRIEST at his church, THEN THAT'S ALL FAIR GAME TO BE UNDER SCRUTINY!

That's the thing about honor, Pale, it requires that occassionally, you don't take the cheap shot. you're entire argument is sensationalist, and can't be proven one way or the other, it's been mentioned, it's been disregarded, and you're not only not winning people over, but you're now putting people into the stance of defending him who otherwise would not be.

hjmick
03-13-2008, 01:41 PM
That's the thing about honor, Pale, it requires that occassionally, you don't take the cheap shot. you're entire argument is sensationalist, and can't be proven one way or the other, it's been mentioned, it's been disregarded, and you're not only not winning people over, but you're now putting people into the stance of defending him who otherwise would not be.

I would have just suggested decaf. :coffee: :laugh2: :poke:

Mr. P
03-13-2008, 01:43 PM

I don't think anyone is sticking up for him, instead just pointing out an attempted smear.

John McCain has ties to the Vietnamese Communist! See how that shit works?

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:44 PM

Actually, his attending a Christian church with a sad excuse for a pastor, is probably scarier than any Muslim teachings he learned in his Muslim schooling as a child.

Are you voting for him? What do you like about him?

Oh, and btw, I believe our President has been called "Dubbyah" in a tone to connote his being dumb as a stone, for 7 years, to the point of ad nauseum. Were you complaining then?

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I don't think anyone is sticking up for him, instead just pointing out an attempted smear.

I doubt even the left could argue that McCain was in a Communist POW camp voluntarily.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 01:46 PM

Honor? What has husseins racist, ranting preacher of his church got to do with honor? Why is it that husseins church and his preacher is magically off limits to everyone? Because he's black? Tell me...

Mr. P
03-13-2008, 01:47 PM
I doubt even the left could argue that McCain was in a Communist POW camp voluntarily.

Was he drafted?

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 01:48 PM

Attempted smear? What kind of watered down statement is that Mr. P? Bambam's church has a racist, ranting preacher... it's HIS church! And we're supposed to ignore it WHY?!

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Honor? What has husseins racist, ranting preacher of his church got to do with honor? Why is it that husseins church and his preacher magically off limits to everyone? Because he's black? Tell me...

I seem to recall lots of fretting over Romney's being a Mormon. And he didn't even have a crazy racist pastor in his church pulpit.

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Good lord, Mr. P, he was a prisoner of war. What are you talking about?

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 01:53 PM
I seem to recall lots of fretting over Romney's being a Mormon. And he didn't even have a crazy racist pastor in his church pulpit.

I'm completely baffled at why these people all of a sudden think no one should utter a peep about husseins racist, ranting preacher.... :dunno:

And you hit the nail on right on the head Ab... Romney all but got crucified for being a Mormon, but hey, don't be talking about hussein's churches racist preacher... it isn't right.... wha?

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm completely baffled at why these people all of a sudden think no one should utter a peep about husseins racist, ranting preacher.... :dunno:

And you hit the nail on right on the head Ab... Romney all but got crucified for being a Mormon, but hey, don't be talking about hussein's churches racist preacher... it isn't right.... wha?

Seriously. People who rant and rave over everything under the sun have found the one subject where speech must be stifled. Pretty soon, they will be passing out the duct tape, Pale.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 01:59 PM

I'll tell ya Abbey... I couldn't even listen to all of that video. I could only get through about a third of it. It sounded more like what you'd hear at a black panthers meeting than a CHURCH!

And that's the church of hussein. That's what he's been listening to for TWENTY YEARS! And it's not important? Unbelievable.... it's some of the most racist garbage I've ever heard in my life.

Mr. P
03-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Attempted smear? What kind of watered down statement is that Mr. P? Bambam's church has a racist, ranting preacher... it's HIS church! And we're supposed to ignore it WHY?!

I'd never suggest it be ignored. Nor would I suggest the church IS the man himself. For me what his preacher says is no more relevant to the job as weather he wears briefs or boxers.

I don't support him. Although I think he WILL be elected unless she somehow steals the nomination. I'm just not going to sink to what has been the left wing tactic for years and toss BS around in a lame attempt to discredit the guy. That makes me no better than them, and I've never been a tit for tat kinda guy. That doesn't take effort.

Mr. P
03-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Good lord, Mr. P, he was a prisoner of war. What are you talking about?

Wild ass suggestions..

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 02:10 PM
I'd never suggest it be ignored. Nor would I suggest the church IS the man himself. For me what his preacher says is no more relevant to the job as weather he wears briefs or boxers.

I don't support him. Although I think he WILL be elected unless she somehow steals the nomination. I'm just not going to sink to what has been the left wing tactic for years and toss BS around in a lame attempt to discredit the guy. That makes me no better than them, and I've never been a tit for tat kinda guy. That doesn't take effort.

I am trying to understand this.

As a Christian, the church I attend is more than any other institution a reflection of the core of my being. It's one of the reasons that we have switched churches a few times in the last 15 years. It needs to be a great fit with my heart. The man in the pulpit is literally guiding me spiritually. He is a leader, and must have credibility. I need to believe that he himself is leading as pure a life as possible (knowing that we all sin) and is trying earnestly to follow Jesus' teachings.

When I decide to become a member, I am saying, yes, this church is my spiritual home, it represents what I believe, and my heart and soul relate to this place. It's not just a health club or a grocery store, and the pastor is not just an usher showing me to my seat.

If I joined the KKK, and attended their meetings for 20 years listening to racist speeches, would you see it just like a choice of undies?

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 02:26 PM

I am trying to understand this.

As a Christian, the church I attend is more than any other institution a reflection of the core of my being. It's one of the reasons that we have switched churches a few times in the last 15 years. It needs to be a great fit with my heart. The man in the pulpit is literally guiding me spiritually. He is a leader, and must have credibility. I need to believe that he himself is leading as pure a life as possible (knowing that we all sin) and is trying earnestly to follow Jesus' teachings.

When I decide to become a member, I am saying, yes, this church is my spiritual home, it represents what I believe, and my heart and soul relate to this place. It's not just a health club or a grocery store, and the pastor is not just an usher showing me to my seat.

If I joined the KKK, and attended their meetings for 20 years listening to racist speeches, would you see it just like a choice of undies?

Abbey has pretty much nailed it Mr. P. If hussein wasn't in step with what the preacher of his church of TWENTY YEARS was saying, then he wouldn't be a member of that church any longer. But he IS! Now that is NOT a "smear." That's a FACT! And a darn important one I'd say.

By the way Abbey, I copied the link to that video and sent it to everyone I know. "I" think it's THAT important. Thank you.

Yurt
03-13-2008, 02:34 PM

so its ok for a KKK member to be president?

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly White and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the White religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an European people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a White worship service and ministries which address the White Community.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 02:38 PM
so its ok for a KKK member to be president?

If I understand Mr. P right, if someone was a member of the KKK, and they were running for President, if you brought that up, you'd just be trying to smear him.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Honor? What has husseins racist, ranting preacher of his church got to do with honor? Why is it that husseins church and his preacher is magically off limits to everyone? Because he's black? Tell me...

um, no, I was speaking of the smear of it, and those that continue the smear. Instead of hitting him wear his issues are weak, you instead seem to have to post this sad crap. Seriously, are his actual issues so good that you can't poke a serious hole in them? If they are, then maybe more people should be voting for him.

Even just the use of Hussein is being used as a cheap trick, to try to put him comparative to a man who authorized rape rooms, and gassed his own people. It lacks honor, and lacks dignity to use such a low tactic. You will note that I have, not once, used any of Bush's monikers that have become so easy to throw around. I have also backed up those with whom I disagree when they get a swipe taken at them.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 02:53 PM
um, no, I was speaking of the smear of it, and those that continue the smear. Instead of hitting him wear his issues are weak, you instead seem to have to post this sad crap. Seriously, are his actual issues so good that you can't poke a serious hole in them? If they are, then maybe more people should be voting for him.

Even just the use of Hussein is being used as a cheap trick, to try to put him comparative to a man who authorized rape rooms, and gassed his own people. It lacks honor, and lacks dignity to use such a low tactic. You will note that I have, not once, used any of Bush's monikers that have become so easy to throw around. I have also backed up those with whom I disagree when they get a swipe taken at them.

What an absolute load of CRAP! Smear? You're plumb out of your mind.

The man belongs to a racist church with a preacher that rants and raves racist shit, and that somehow is a SMEAR? For God's sake... that has got to be the biggest spin I've ever heard in my life. You are a LUNATIC!

Yurt
03-13-2008, 02:56 PM

we have all hit him on issues. there is a thread about his disarming america for starters.

so if someone was a member of the KKK running for president, that would be ok with you? if someone's church swore loyalty to another land, not the USA, that is ok with you? how can you take the oath of office......

JackDaniels
03-13-2008, 03:02 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

I oppose Obama just as much as the rest of you do, however, we need to oppose him for the right reasons and not for the wrong reasons. The appeal to his name is an ignorant attempt to get the uneducated to think a certain way. It shows a lack of class, honestly.

retiredman
03-13-2008, 03:03 PM
I remember being in London for a couple of weeks back in the 80's and walking by Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park....there was some deranged guy standing on a soapbox railing about something or other at the top of his lungs.... and every day, everyone just walked by him and ignored him.... he kept ranting though....

Yurt reminds me a lot of that guy!:lol:

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:04 PM
What an absolute load of CRAP! Smear? You're plumb out of your mind.

The man belongs to a racist church with a preacher that rants and raves racist shit, and that somehow is a SMEAR? For God's sake... that has got to be the biggest spin I've ever heard in my life. You are a LUNATIC!

To be honest, the preacher didn't honestly saying anything I haven't heard the past 10-15 years, and far beyond the walls of a church. He's playing to his crowd, a crowd which mostly, is made of middle to lower class blacks. It is easier for him to keep saying how blacks are being kept down, than to ask for anything out of his congregation, and unfortunately, that sentiment is running in alot of places these days, not just the church.

so what if he believes Jesus is black? It would be more likely than a white jesus, given the region he was from (Actually, Jesus was the Roman spelling of Yeshua, or Joshua). He's proposing bias against blacks, while you're posting again and again about how if he wasn't black, he wouldn't be here. Oh dear, a black preacher who, while preaching to congregation of blacks, promoted a black view?!!! Next you'll tell me that the republicans are promoting a republic.

JackDaniels
03-13-2008, 03:05 PM

Well, if you want to go just by facts, it seems you're pretty ignorant of McCain's time as POW.

He was offered release, and refused. He did so based on the Navy code of honor (which says POWs need to be released in the order they were captured). However, it is undeniable that he refused to be released.

Yurt
03-13-2008, 03:09 PM
I remember being in London for a couple of weeks back in the 80's and walking by Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park....there was some deranged guy standing on a soapbox railing about something or other at the top of his lungs.... and every day, everyone just walked by him and ignored him.... he kept ranting though....

Yurt reminds me a lot of that guy!:lol:

care to step up and answer the question or are you just chicken?

so if someone was a member of the KKK running for president, that would be ok with you? if someone's church swore loyalty to another land, not the USA, that is ok with you? how can you take the oath of office......

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
we have all hit him on issues. there is a thread about his disarming america for starters.

Actually, I'm voting for Root, not for Obama. This is not the argument I'm making, and to be honest, you haven't ever shown where he was talking about stripping down the military, it's just a rhetoric piece, and yes, Dems are doing that crap to. It doesn't make it right just cause both sides are equal rat bastards.

My point is that when this crap of an argument comes in, you polarize, and instead of having the intended effect of weakening Obama's stance, you improve, by adding to the people defending him. Yes, I listened to the whole recording (btw, the audio was really off from the video). Every has made something about the minister, or it was the Muslim BS. Instead of going after concrete issues, it's all rhetoric, there's no substance to the opposition.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:11 PM
I oppose Obama just as much as the rest of you do, however, we need to oppose him for the right reasons and not for the wrong reasons. The appeal to his name is an ignorant attempt to get the uneducated to think a certain way. It shows a lack of class, honestly.

This isn't about him having the middle name hussein... this is about his church and his preacher of twenty years being a screaming racist, and hussein BELONGING to it.

So if I told you that I was a card carrying member of the National Vagaurd and the KKK, and I was going to run for President, you'd have NO PROBLEM with that?

Yurt
03-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Actually, I'm voting for Root, not for Obama. This is not the argument I'm making, and to be honest, you haven't ever shown where he was talking about stripping down the military, it's just a rhetoric piece, and yes, Dems are doing that crap to. It doesn't make it right just cause both sides are equal rat bastards.

My point is that when this crap of an argument comes in, you polarize, and instead of having the intended effect of weakening Obama's stance, you improve, by adding to the people defending him. Yes, I listened to the whole recording (btw, the audio was really off from the video). Every has made something about the minister, or it was the Muslim BS. Instead of going after concrete issues, it's all rhetoric, there's no substance to the opposition.

see the disarm thread :poke:

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:14 PM

you mean, would I vote for someone from a recognized hate group? Nah, I wouldn't, but then, Obama's church isn't a hate group.

A rather typical "the blacks are opressed" rant that pretty much pisses on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s grave, but nothing calling for hanging white people, or lynching them, or putting burning crosses on their yard.

Little-Acorn
03-13-2008, 03:15 PM
This isn't about him having the middle name hussein...

...and then Pale Rider goes on to call him "Hussein" in the very same post, probably making him the only person on the planet he addresses by his middle name without being asked.

Get your shit together, PR. :slap:

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:17 PM
To be honest, the preacher didn't honestly saying anything I haven't heard the past 10-15 years, and far beyond the walls of a church. He's playing to his crowd, a crowd which mostly, is made of middle to lower class blacks. It is easier for him to keep saying how blacks are being kept down, than to ask for anything out of his congregation, and unfortunately, that sentiment is running in alot of places these days, not just the church.
Quite frankly, I find the way and others so flippantly dismiss hussein's church and his racist, ranting preacher disturbing. I think you're all trying to be politically correct, but it's just back firing on you. The fact of the matter is, hussein's church and it's preacher are racists, therefore, one can easily deduce from that, since hussein has belonged to that very church for TWENTY YEARS, that he ALSO is RACIST. That's the fact of them matter, and no matter how hard you people try to spin it off as nothing, it ain't going to happen. PEOPLE ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY THEY KEEP. That's the way it is.

so what if he believes Jesus is black? It would be more likely than a white jesus, given the region he was from (Actually, Jesus was the Roman spelling of Yeshua, or Joshua). He's proposing bias against blacks, while you're posting again and again about how if he wasn't black, he wouldn't be here. Oh dear, a black preacher who, while preaching to congregation of blacks, promoted a black view?!!! Next you'll tell me that the republicans are promoting a republic.
This is a non issue, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

retiredman
03-13-2008, 03:17 PM
care to step up and answer the question or are you just chicken?

I would have a problem with a member of a hate group being president.

As a fellow member of the United Church of Christ, I can tell you that it is not a hate group.

nonetheless.... your droning on about this in thread after thread really does remind me of the wacko in Hyde Park...:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:19 PM

see the disarm thread :poke:

Yeah, okay, watched the video, he's not "disarming" our military, yeah he wants to get rid of nukes we're not using the whole world round, and cut spending on research into new nukes, as well as weaponizing, but he doesn't seem to talking about anything as far as the tanks, guns, and body armor we already employ, or taking away the technologies we are already, that we simply haven't deployed.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:21 PM
you mean, would I vote for someone from a recognized hate group? Nah, I wouldn't, but then, Obama's church isn't a hate group.

A rather typical "the blacks are opressed" rant that pretty much pisses on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s grave, but nothing calling for hanging white people, or lynching them, or putting burning crosses on their yard.

So if a group is white, it's automatically a "hate group." But if a group is black, well, everybody knows blacks can't be racist... :rolleyes:... where have we heard that before?

Here's the double standard at work in all it's glory. Now we know where you're coming from at least. It's all about hate whitey.

Sorry DS72... but you're just full of shit clear to your eye brows on this one.

FSUK
03-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Your foul language and childish reactions highlight your lack of a logical argument. Call me a racist? You have discredited yourself, and will never receive an ounce of respect from me.

I didnt call you a racist.

I will never ''recieve an ounce of respect from me''- i cant sleep now.

I do not need your respect, you need to respect opposing views. You need to respect all presidential candidates and stop smearing their name like that.

Please dont act like ive offended you, you have offended obama with your clear intolerance -regarding his middle name. Shit, then maybe the muslim surgeon down the road is a terrorist- coz he has a muslim name? So dont say that i have childish reactions, when your just pissed off- as you failed to make an arugument- you are simple spurting out ''same old'' right wing bullshit.

retiredman
03-13-2008, 03:22 PM
So if a group is white, it's automatically a "hate group." But if a group is black, well, everybody knows blacks can't be racist... :rolleyes:... where have we heard that before?

Here's the double standard at work in all it's glory. Now we know where you're coming from at least. It's all about hate whitey.

the question was specifically about the KKK. Do you deny that THEY are a hate group?

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:25 PM
the question was specifically about the KKK. Do you deny that THEY are a hate group?

No more so than a black preacher at some church ranting about how whitey is the reason for all the blacks problems. Same thing. Do you deny that?

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Quite frankly, I find the way and others so flippantly dismiss hussein's church and his racist, ranting preacher disturbing. I think you're all trying to be politically correct, but it's just back firing on you. The fact of the matter is, hussein's church and it's preacher are racists, therefore, one can easily deduce from that, since hussein has belonged to that very church for TWENTY YEARS, that he ALSO is RACIST. That's the fact of them matter, and no matter how hard you people try to spin it off as nothing, it ain't going to happen. PEOPLE ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY THEY KEEP. That's the way it is.

This is a non issue, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Wow, hussein again, wow, you really can't even see the fact you're disproving your own stance by the way you argue it, can you?

Backfiring on us how? the same group of people still seem to be against this view of yours, so basically, we're not losing. It isn't a matter of politically, now go back and read my post, without throwing your bias on it. It's nothing different than what's getting preached in a few dozen other black communities. I guarantee you that 90% of that congregation does nothing more for Kenya than cheerleaders do for the football team.

It's lip service, they're not actually doing anything, just saying it. If they were really serious about being loyal to Kenya, they'd be there now, not here. I also guarantee there are some kenyans somewhere going, "Who the fuck are these assholes, anyhow?"

What have they actually done that's pro-Kenya, aside from maybe passed around the donation plate for money, most of which just goes right back into the church anyhow?

retiredman
03-13-2008, 03:31 PM
No more so than a black preacher at some church ranting about how whitey is the reason for all the blacks problems. Same thing. Do you deny that?

of course I do. I don't know of many black preachers who advocate lynching white people or burning crosses in their yards.

Fact...the KKK is a hate group. The United Church of Christ is not.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:35 PM

Sorry DS72... but you're just full of shit clear to your eye brows on this one.

No, if a group isn't hanging, burning and lynching, and does nothing aside from act like they're owed something for having had ancestors who were actually oppressed, then no, they aren't a hate group.

Yes, there are black hate groups, such as the Black Panthers, but this church isn't that, so quick with the blatantly moronic tie in to, 'oh kkk', now if were debating black Panthers vs kkk, then I would say that both are completely wrong, they are both equally hate groups. There, we clear on that one?

Being pro-Irish, or pro-Italian, or pro-African is not "hate", it is being for the group you're a part of. Now, so that we avoid probable misquotes:

Black Panthers= Hate Group
KKK= Hate Group
United Church of Christ= Not a Hate Group. Sad rhetoric, but not a hate group

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Wow, hussein again, wow, you really can't even see the fact you're disproving your own stance by the way you argue it, can you?
That's his name isn't it? Disproving my own stance? I don't think so. I'm spot on. You're the one who's got his dancing shoes on. Yeah.... wow.

Backfiring on us how? the same group of people still seem to be against this view of yours, so basically, we're not losing. It isn't a matter of politically, now go back and read my post, without throwing your bias on it. It's nothing different than what's getting preached in a few dozen other black communities. I guarantee you that 90% of that congregation does nothing more for Kenya than cheerleaders do for the football team.
I don't have to go back and read anything son. Wading through this crap of your's is enough thank you.
So because there's hundreds of black churches around the country preaching hate whitey, that somehow makes it OK? Are you listening to yourself? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here, and everybody can see it. And if you didn't notice, I'm not the only one here that disagrees with YOU!

It's lip service, they're not actually doing anything, just saying it. If they were really serious about being loyal to Kenya, they'd be there now, not here. I also guarantee there are some kenyans somewhere going, "Who the fuck are these assholes, anyhow?"

What have they actually done that's pro-Kenya, aside from maybe passed around the donation plate for money, most of which just goes right back into the church anyhow?
Maybe if you went to their church and kissed all their feet and licked all their boots they wouldn't hate you so much, ya think? And pledging allegiance to another country and ranting about hating another race is what EVERYBODY should do huh? Yeah... you make so much sense... I think I'll walk out into the street and hand over the deed to my Harley for free to the first person I see. No... what you're saying here is pure lunacy, nothing more. Hussein's church preaches HATE WHITEY, and you think that's all fine and dandy. Fuck that.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:39 PM
of course I do. I don't know of many black preachers who advocate lynching white people or burning crosses in their yards.

Fact...the KKK is a hate group. The United Church of Christ is not.

Fact... The United Church of Christ preaches "hate whitey."

Same thing. Quit spinning.

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 03:41 PM
No, if a group isn't hanging, burning and lynching, and does nothing aside from act like they're owed something for having had ancestors who were actually oppressed, then no, they aren't a hate group.

Yes, there are black hate groups, such as the Black Panthers, but this church isn't that, so quick with the blatantly moronic tie in to, 'oh kkk', now if were debating black Panthers vs kkk, then I would say that both are completely wrong, they are both equally hate groups. There, we clear on that one?

Being pro-Irish, or pro-Italian, or pro-African is not "hate", it is being for the group you're a part of. Now, so that we avoid probable misquotes:

KKK= Hate Group

Now I think YOU better GO BACK and listen to the preacher again... because he's preaching HATE WHITEY, IT'S ALL HIS FAULT. If that isn't HATE, then I don't know what is.

You give him a pass, I won't. Period.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:51 PM
That's his name isn't it? Disproving my own stance? I don't think so. I'm spot on. You're the one who's got his dancing shoes on. Yeah.... wow.

I don't have to go back and read anything son. Wading through this crap of your's is enough thank you.
So because there's hundreds of black churches around the country preaching hate whitey, that somehow makes it OK? Are you listening to yourself? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here, and everybody can see it. And if you didn't notice, I'm not the only one here that disagrees with YOU!

Maybe if went to their church and kissed all their feet and licked all their boots they wouldn't hate you so much, ya think? And pledging allegiance to another country and ranting about hating another race is what EVERYBODY should do huh? Yeah... you make so much sense... I think I'll walk out into the street and hand over the deed to my Harley for free to the first person I see. No... what you're saying here is pure lunacy, nothing more. Hussein's church preaches HATE WHITEY, and you think that's all fine and dandy. Fuck that.

PROVE IT. That was nowhere in the speech, so prove it.

None of what was said by that preacher is any different than most the "pro-black" sentiment that I've heard just at the local gas station.

Wow, what part of I'm not for Obama don't you get? I'm not arguing he'd be a good president. My argument has been that you are purposely misquoting him, and anything around him, in a manner that has no sense of honor or dignity, in order to continue a pissy argument that has no true grounds. I've also argued that you lose people when you make this argument due to the polarizing effect.

KKK= Hate Group

See this? Now, you blatantly skipped it to make your point, but is a central area to the point. You call them hate group, so how many whites have they killed? how many have they lynched?" how many have they forced out of town? How many crosses have they burned? What "hate" have they pushed, aside from, "vote for Obama cause he's black" (prejudiced as hell, yes, but not hate).

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 04:23 PM
PROVE IT. That was nowhere in the speech, so prove it.

None of what was said by that preacher is any different than most the "pro-black" sentiment that I've heard just at the local gas station.

Wow, what part of I'm not for Obama don't you get? I'm not arguing he'd be a good president. My argument has been that you are purposely misquoting him, and anything around him, in a manner that has no sense of honor or dignity, in order to continue a pissy argument that has no true grounds. I've also argued that you lose people when you make this argument due to the polarizing effect.

See this? Now, you blatantly skipped it to make your point, but is a central area to the point. You call them hate group, so how many whites have they killed? how many have they lynched?" how many have they forced out of town? How many crosses have they burned? What "hate" have they pushed, aside from, "vote for Obama cause he's black" (prejudiced as hell, yes, but not hate).

We see this differently. You have ignored what I have said completely. Hussein's churches preacher is preaching "hate whitey, it's all his fault, loyalty to africa, and black power." PERIOD! You can play it off as nothing if you want, but that is NOT how I see it. And if hussein has been a member of that church where the preacher preaches "hate whitey, it's all his fault, loyalty to africa, and black power," then I'm going to judge him for that.

I'm just sorry you're so blind as not see what's going on here. You're giving hussein a pass on belonging to a racist church... well fine. You do that. But don't tell me I can't or shouldn't. You have no right to do that.

hussein's church & preacher = racist.

DragonStryk72 = OK with racism.

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, if you want to go just by facts, it seems you're pretty ignorant of McCain's time as POW.

He was offered release, and refused. He did so based on the Navy code of honor (which says POWs need to be released in the order they were captured). However, it is undeniable that he refused to be released.

You throw that word "ignorant" around quite a bit, Jackie. It says a lot about you. Yes, I have seen many of your posts.

There is nothing in your post above that I did not already know, and your nitpicking of mine changes nothing about the truth of what I said. What amazes me is that you would even bring it up. Or are you also trying to argue that McCain was a communsit?

Abbey Marie
03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I didnt call you a racist.

I will never ''recieve an ounce of respect from me''- i cant sleep now.

I do not need your respect, you need to respect opposing views. You need to respect all presidential candidates and stop smearing their name like that.

Please dont act like ive offended you, you have offended obama with your clear intolerance -regarding his middle name. Shit, then maybe the muslim surgeon down the road is a terrorist- coz he has a muslim name? So dont say that i have childish reactions, when your just pissed off- as you failed to make an arugument- you are simple spurting out ''same old'' right wing bullshit.

Looks like we have yet another dweeb who says things on the board, and then denies them when they look foolish. Luckily, your own words are still here to show the truth, that you did indeed call me racist. Here you go -your own words to me:

Such racism here regarding mentioning his middle name. Why mention ''hussein''? why not mention Bush's middle name, why not mention Hilary's middle name? why not mention the middle name of any other high profile politician. This is plain racism. and you fucking know it.

Now, either admit what we can all see from your own words, and apologize for your offensive behavior, or move on. No one has time for this kind of bs.

It does not surprise me at all that you do not care if I respect you. It was already clear from your crude, unprovoked and offensive post to me. You are just another rabid lefty wing-nut. Believe me, we have seen many of your ilk come and- here's the good part- go.

And a word of advice: You might want to try to rein in your extreme pro-Muslim emotions which have manifest themselves in several threads now. They are indeed making you look very childish and grossly intolerant of others.

Yurt
03-13-2008, 11:42 PM

As a fellow member of the United Church of Christ, I can tell you that it is not a hate group.

nonetheless.... your droning on about this in thread after thread really does remind me of the wacko in Hyde Park...:laugh2:

its only droning to you because your ears are clogged with so much misinformation caused by your electronic liberal ear implants:

are you actually going to tell me that if a guy belong to this church, he would get a pass just like obama:

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly WHITE and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the WHITE religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an EUROPEAN people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a WHITE worship service and ministries which address the WHITE Community.

lets see just how intellectually honest we can be about this.........i would love to see any libs reasons as to why they think that church would get a pass......

edit: KKK do not consider themselves a hate group either.....

manu1959
03-13-2008, 11:50 PM

aids was created by the government to kill the black man.......the man is a loon....

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 12:28 AM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200803130008

Pale Rider
03-14-2008, 01:39 AM
This story is just now gaining traction. It's going to be a real mess for hussein. He's going to HAVE to do some real aggressive distancing of himself and this ragging racist lunatic preacher of his church, or else he's going to suffer a devastating support lose.... at least from his white supporters that is. It probably won't matter to his black supporters.

Classact
03-14-2008, 06:32 AM
Now we know why Obama's wife has her attitude about America...

I can see the ads now... background music "Smiling Faces" Obama's minister screaming Whitie invented AIDS, Whitie faked 9-11, Whitie government imports drugs to use as an excuse to jail black youth............and then Obama's wife saying, this is the first time in my adult life I'm proud to be an American... Then the word JUDGEMENT!

retiredman
03-14-2008, 08:24 AM
its only droning to you because your ears are clogged with so much misinformation caused by your electronic liberal ear implants:

are you actually going to tell me that if a guy belong to this church, he would get a pass just like obama:

asked and answered. repeatedly.

Yurt
03-14-2008, 10:20 AM
asked and answered. repeatedly.

you actually answered my white church question? sorry, don't remember. since it was repeatedly, could you point the way. thanks.

you may have answered it as you say, but i don't think others have.

i'll repeat the question for you so you don't have to look it up again:

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly WHITE and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the WHITE religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an EUROPEAN people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a WHITE worship service and ministries which address the WHITE Community.

krisy
03-14-2008, 03:51 PM
How can a voter NOT wonder about Obama after these statements from his preacher? On top of that,his wife has echoed some of this garbage while in college.

How can a legitimate man of God sit in church at Christmas(which was when the video took place that I saw on Fox) and spit out this racism?

If anyone is questioning if this man is a racist or not,then turn the tables. What if John McCains' white preacher said the same things about blacks? He would be chased out of the country.

I never really thought Obama came off as racist,I have changed my opinion now. If he sat and listened to this man in his own church,a man that was SUPPOSED to be teaching Christianity,then I have to really wonder what Obama himself really thinks.

I hope Sean Hannity keeps exposing that looser for what he is.

-Cp
03-14-2008, 04:03 PM
This video says it all:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ38N8OUg3Q&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ38N8OUg3Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

krisy
03-14-2008, 04:33 PM
There must be a new form of Christianity that I haven't heard of yet:rolleyes:

Is he aware of the billions being sent to Africa in aid?

Putz.

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 04:41 PM
husseins a racists pure and simple. He considers wright a mentor. Well, we know what sort of mentoring is going on there. There's a big chink in husseins armor, a very big chink.

Abbey Marie
03-14-2008, 04:44 PM
husseins a racists pure and simple. He considers wright a mentor. Well, we know what sort of mentoring is going on there. There's a big chink in husseins armor, a very big chink.

I don't have a link yet, but I heard that instead of preaching, ol' Pastor Wrong is now working on Obama's campaign. Yikes.

krisy
03-14-2008, 04:46 PM

Yes,and if any of his supporters have a brain,they will think twice about voting for him.

krisy
03-14-2008, 04:48 PM
I don't have a link yet, but I heard that instead of preaching, ol' Pastor Wrong is now working on Obama's campaign. Yikes.

If all he does in church is what I have seen so far,it should be Obama's political headquarters,not a church.

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 04:48 PM

Wouldn't surprise me. Let the media get hold of that one. FOX is showing the clips over and over. The other media is going to have to pick up on this instead of blowing it off. The repubs can really run with this stuff.

krisy
03-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Wouldn't surprise me. Let the media get hold of that one. FOX is showing the clips over and over. The other media is going to have to pick up on this instead of blowing it off. The repubs can really run with this stuff.

Someone call Ripley's Believe it or Not,CNN has actually been discussing the issue :dance:

Sean Hannity is all over it,as he should be.

Kathianne
03-14-2008, 06:27 PM

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/jpodhoretz/2944

I think you are right:

This Is Why Hillary Is Staying In The Race
John Podhoretz - 03.14.2008 - 14:29

...When Hillary and her people talk about Obama’s lack of experience, they are not just talking about foreign policy and Washington voting. They are, implicitly, talking about his lack of experience with a hostile media. He has never been subjected to the withering examination of a reportorial or even punditorial pack — not in his service in the Illinois state senate, not in his 2004 Senate race, and not even when it came to his well-reviewed books. One never, ever knows how someone will hold up under such circumstances, or how quickly a reputation can be damaged.

Obviously, the repulsive statements of Obama’s pastor, Jeremiah Wright, about how 9/11 represented “the chickens coming home to roost” for “White America” might represent a turning point — and one that would not have happened to benefit Hillary had she seen supposed reason and bowed out when it was clear she couldn’t win on points. Obama is fortunate this week to have had a ju-jitsu victory on the subject of race, parrying a remark about him by Geraldine Ferraro into a “nobody-is-allowed-to-raise-the-subject of-how-I-might-have-benefited-from-my-blackness” moment. That, and the Spitzer scandal, have kept the Wright story from getting full purchase in the media. But it’s out now, and even the extreme queasiness of the press in dealing with material that might be harmful to Obama can’t last forever.

And forever is a long time. The Pennsylvania primary is more than a month away. Maybe more will turn up to cause the superdelegates such concern about November that they will line up behind her foursquare. Politics is a dynamic business.

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 06:38 PM
jeremiah wright, you may say n (edit) more the kkk, but because everyone is obsessed with you, youre having the best week ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhd3wQ6yY50

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/jpodhoretz/2944

I think you are right:

Yurt
03-14-2008, 06:59 PM
jeremiah wright, you may say n (edit) more the kkk, but because everyone is obsessed with you, youre having the best week ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhd3wQ6yY50

:lol:

nice martin

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 07:37 PM
thanks brother :)

:lol:

nice martin

REDWHITEBLUE2
03-14-2008, 07:40 PM
#1 OBAMA is only 1/2 black he's also 1/2 white so why all this push to make it look like he could become the first African American president BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING MUSLIM PLANT and the LibTurds are to stupid to see this

Mr. P
03-14-2008, 08:20 PM

I heard this last night...changes everything for me. A preacher in a church is one thing, being part of a campaign is a different story.

On the bright side, I didn't think McCain could beat Bamma, with this it looks possible.

Yurt
03-14-2008, 09:09 PM
I heard this last night...changes everything for me. A preacher in a church is one thing, being part of a campaign is a different story.

On the bright side, I didn't think McCain could beat Bamma, with this it looks possible.

i respect your loyalty to there shall be no test of religion... to be in office, but are you really hanging your hat on: someone can attend a whitepower church, no violence intended, just that whites are special and belong to a land, the motherland, that is not the US. when the presidents of this country, have to swear an oath to this country, first and foremost.

We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land"

if this racist swears the oath, who will he remain true to?

Mr. P
03-14-2008, 09:47 PM
i respect your loyalty to there shall be no test of religion... to be in office, but are you really hanging your hat on: someone can attend a whitepower church, no violence intended, just that whites are special and belong to a land, the motherland, that is not the US. when the presidents of this country, have to swear an oath to this country, first and foremost.

if this racist swears the oath, who will he remain true to?

Thanks, it was more than that but it's moot. I'm glad you picked it up though. :cheers2:

As for the rest, I wouldn't support anyone who has not pledged allegiance to the USA. I've never supported Bambam and now he sure has some splainin to do.

This could toast him. I hope.

Yurt
03-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks, it was more than that but it's moot. I'm glad you picked it up though. :cheers2:

As for the rest, I wouldn't support anyone who has not pledged allegiance to the USA. I've never supported Bambam and now he sure has some splainin to do.

This could toast him. I hope.

what is moot?

Mr. P
03-14-2008, 10:34 PM
what is moot?

The other thinking I had about the importance of the preacher, it's not important now.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Looks like we have yet another dweeb who says things on the board, and then denies them when they look foolish. Luckily, your own words are still here to show the truth, that you did indeed call me racist. Here you go -your own words to me:

Now, either admit what we can all see from your own words, and apologize for your offensive behavior, or move on. No one has time for this kind of bs.

It does not surprise me at all that you do not care if I respect you. It was already clear from your crude, unprovoked and offensive post to me. You are just another rabid lefty wing-nut. Believe me, we have seen many of your ilk come and- here's the good part- go.

And a word of advice: You might want to try to rein in your extreme pro-Muslim emotions which have manifest themselves in several threads now. They are indeed making you look very childish and grossly intolerant of others.

I did not call 'YOU' a racist. I did not say directly that you were.

My ''pro muslim' views, im sorry, so you and your freinds can constantly spout out your pro israel agenda and views- and thats fine?

HOW DARE YOU CALL Me GROSSLY INTOLERANT OF OTHERS. Its your views that demonstrate such intolerance.

You are the one that initiated the obama middle name debate here. You are the intolerant one, if his middle name was ''jack, david or george' then this thread would not exist. But, obviously you are a right wing nut that absorbs the usual bullshit that comes out of the media in the US..then you come here and share it with your right wing hawkish freinds.

manu1959
03-15-2008, 12:19 AM
I did not call 'YOU' a racist. I did not say directly that you were.

My ''pro muslim' views, im sorry, so you and your freinds can constantly spout out your pro israel agenda and views- and thats fine?

HOW DARE YOU CALL Me GROSSLY INTOLERANT OF OTHERS. Its your views that demonstrate such intolerance.

You are the one that initiated the obama middle name debate here. You are the intolerant one, if his middle name was ''jack, david or george' then this thread would not exist. But, obviously you are a right wing nut that absorbs the usual bullshit that comes out of the media in the US..then you come here and share it with your right wing hawkish freinds.

is obama not proud of his muslim fathers and african american heritage....odd that he would be ashamed of the religion of peace and the cadel of civilization

FSUK
03-15-2008, 12:21 AM
is obama not proud of his muslim fathers and african american heritage....odd that he would be ashamed of the religion of peace and the cadel of civilization

whats your point?

Your freinds here seem to think that his muslim fathers and afro american links are a problem. Islam is a religion of peace, obviously extremists convey an opposite message, similar to extremists in all faiths.

manu1959
03-15-2008, 12:40 AM
whats your point?

Your freinds here seem to think that his muslim fathers and afro american links are a problem. Islam is a religion of peace, obviously extremists convey an opposite message, similar to extremists in all faiths.

is freinds the uk spelling of friends?......obama's politics are his problem.....as a politician one has to explain ones background and associates......it is part of the game.....

i don't recall any religious extremists other than muslims....blowing up...buses...train stations....pizza shoppes.....embassies....or cutting the heads of reporters.....i believe their reputation is earned and well deserved...

retiredman
03-15-2008, 07:39 AM
is freinds the uk spelling of friends?......obama's politics are his problem.....as a politician one has to explain ones background and associates......it is part of the game.....

i don't recall any religious extremists other than muslims....blowing up...buses...train stations....pizza shoppes.....embassies....or cutting the heads of reporters.....i believe their reputation is earned and well deserved...
don't you recall the carnage in Ulster?

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 08:32 AM
don't you recall the carnage in Ulster?

Different situation, different goals, different targets.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:36 AM

Oh really? The IRA were fighting occupation of their land.

They targeted civillians and army .

The situation was the same, however, the difference is that Israel demonstrates terrorist tendencies.

And, dont try to debate me on the ireland conflit. I was fucking born there and lived there until i was 21.

Missileman
03-15-2008, 09:46 AM

If he embraced his father's Muslim heritage I doubt seriously he'd be attending a Christian church. That's apparently not good enough for some folks. Since he doesn't suit up on weekends and go Muslim sniping, he MUST be a collaborator and sympathizer. :rolleyes:

His qualifications should be evaluated based on HIS merits, not those of his father, uncle, 3rd cousin twice removed on his mother's side, etc.

This is by no means my endorsement of Obama either, but my sentiment when it comes to our next president is "anyone but Hillary".

Gunny
03-15-2008, 09:49 AM

My jaw dropped listening to this idiot. Funny thing is, if he were a conservative/Christian pastor, the left would be letting out a collective wail of impending theocracy they could hear on the moon.

Not one peep out of the God haters when it comes to Obama though. Nothing new about this trainwreck. The usual hypocrisy.

krisy
03-15-2008, 12:04 PM
My jaw dropped listening to this idiot. Funny thing is, if he were a conservative/Christian pastor, the left would be letting out a collective wail of impending theocracy they could hear on the moon.

Not one peep out of the God haters when it comes to Obama though. Nothing new about this trainwreck. The usual hypocrisy.

Exactly,gunny. Anyone white pastor saying the opposite would be living in a rabbit hole the rest of his life.

People saying his association with this pastor doesn't matter are very wrong. This guy was a kind of mentor to Obama. He wrote a book and named it after one of his sermons.

I saw Obama trying to get rid of all this last night on Fox and CNN. He's trying to say he really wasn't aware of what this guy was saying all the time. Uh,right

Trigg
03-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Watched Fox last night with their clips of his "sermons", things that were stated.

1. white people created HIV to kill non-whites
2. he repeatedly said AmeriKKKa
3. 9-11 was our fault
4. The United States of White America

It was pointed out by the two black women that other churches preach outlanding things and there are numerous hate groups against blacks. Which is completely true.

The point they are seemingly missing is that a Presidential hopefull is going to a church where this crap is preached.

Does it really matter that he wasn't in attendence when these things were said??? He still must have heard of it, since he regularly attended. Also, since the preacher was saying these things and didn't loose his position OBVIOUSLY the people at least partially agreed with him, and showed support to him by continuing to attend. Obama's continued attendence showes support in my book.

Abbey Marie
03-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Exactly,gunny. Anyone white pastor saying the opposite would be living in a rabbit hole the rest of his life.

People saying his association with this pastor doesn't matter are very wrong. This guy was a kind of mentor to Obama. He wrote a book and named it after one of his sermons.

I saw Obama trying to get rid of all this last night on Fox and CNN. He's trying to say he really wasn't aware of what this guy was saying all the time. Uh,right

I saw that, too, Krisy. I thought he was really dancing around the questions, and never would truly denounce the pastor's ways. Nor would he answer the question whether he should leave a church where these things are said. This kind of smooth talking and speaking out of both sides of his mouth will only fool some of the people, some of the time.

Obama seemed to me, for the first time, nervous and unconfident. I think he knows how bad this is for him.

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 12:14 PM
If after 20 years of associating with this man he doesn't know what the man stands for then he doesn't need to be a senator, let alone president. what it tells me is that hussein is a lair.

krisy
03-15-2008, 12:19 PM

Obama seemed to me, for the first time, nervous and unconfident. I think he knows how bad this is for him.

No doubt.If he isn't ready to handle the media, how can he handle terrorists?

I wonder how all the morons jumping up and down in those videos feel about having themselves splattered all over the news......serves em right.

retiredman
03-15-2008, 01:12 PM

did you say this or not?

i don't recall any religious extremists other than muslims....blowing up...buses...train stations....pizza shoppes.

I asked you if you recalled Ulster. The situation, goals and targets do not change the fact that religious extremists were doing those very things.

Pale Rider
03-15-2008, 01:30 PM
I saw that, too, Krisy. I thought he was really dancing around the questions, and never would truly denounce the pastor's ways. Nor would he answer the question whether he should leave a church where these things are said. This kind of smooth talking and speaking out of both sides of his mouth will only fool some of the people, some of the time.

I just saw a rerun of this "so called" explanation from hussein. What a joke. The little gas bag sat there with his usual, condescending smirk on his face with his head tilted back looking down his nose at the camera, and then lied his fucking ass off. This man is a charlatan... a fraud... a liar, and the LAST person on EARTH we need in the White House.

Gunny
03-15-2008, 04:11 PM

The thing is, Dick Morris pegged this one short and sweet ... Obama's entire campaign is based on deflection to his religion and his skin color. No one's holding his feet to the fire on his stances on current political issues. To the point that even the older, more conservative Democrats are being crushed by the very environment they created.

Fact is, if he's elected, it'll be for no more reason than he is black, young, and not a Clinton or a Bush. It damned sure won't be for his politics because he's a boob.

manu1959
03-15-2008, 04:25 PM
If he embraced his father's Muslim heritage I doubt seriously he'd be attending a Christian church. That's apparently not good enough for some folks. Since he doesn't suit up on weekends and go Muslim sniping, he MUST be a collaborator and sympathizer. :rolleyes:

His qualifications should be evaluated based on HIS merits, not those of his father, uncle, 3rd cousin twice removed on his mother's side, etc.

This is by no means my endorsement of Obama either, but my sentiment when it comes to our next president is "anyone but Hillary".

my question is why is he ashamed of his heritage.....calling his church "christian" is generous.....obama has no qualifications to run this country......none.....

Missileman
03-15-2008, 06:33 PM
my question is why is he ashamed of his heritage.....calling his church "christian" is generous.....obama has no qualifications to run this country......none.....

Neither does Hillary, and I'm not sure McCain's got a clue what to do either.

Mr. P
03-15-2008, 06:42 PM

And folks think 8 yrs of Bush was bad. Reminds me of the phrase "It can't get any worse". I learned yrs ago to NEVER challenge worse.

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 11:38 AM
did you say this or not?

i don't recall any religious extremists other than muslims....blowing up...buses...train stations....pizza shoppes.

I asked you if you recalled Ulster. The situation, goals and targets do not change the fact that religious extremists were doing those very things.

No, nationalists were doing it. It had nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with driving the British out.

retiredman
03-16-2008, 12:05 PM
No, nationalists were doing it. It had nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with driving the British out.

you are saying that there is not a religious element to the conflict in northern ireland?

manu1959
03-16-2008, 12:13 PM

senators tend to be horrible presidents.......but it is not what they will do that concerns me it is what they will not do.....and the house and senate seem paralyzed trying grandstand and to set the other up for failure....

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 01:03 PM
you are saying that there is not a religious element to the conflict in northern ireland?

The only religious element involved was that the Irish are catholic and the British are protestant. The Irish wanted their whole country back. They weren't attacking protestants, they were attacking Brits.

Missileman
03-16-2008, 01:56 PM
senators tend to be horrible presidents.......but it is not what they will do that concerns me it is what they will not do.....and the house and senate seem paralyzed trying grandstand and to set the other up for failure....

A situation that is not going to change until a viable 3rd party option is available.

Pale Rider
03-16-2008, 09:03 PM
A situation that is not going to change until a viable 3rd party option is available.

After picking myself up off the floor from fainting... I have to admit... I agree with Mm... :eek:

Missileman
03-16-2008, 10:32 PM
After picking myself up off the floor from fainting... I have to admit... I agree with Mm... :eek:

Emotional outbursts and now fainting? Sounds like they've over-prescribed your HRT medication.

Pale Rider
03-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Emotional outbursts and now fainting? Sounds like they've over-prescribed your HRT medication.

Well... don't take credit for saying something intelligent then... I don't care... stay a jerk.

Missileman
03-17-2008, 07:00 AM
Well... don't take credit for saying something intelligent then... I don't care... stay a jerk.

The thank you was given in the same spirit as the compliment. :fu:

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 12:14 PM
The thank you was given in the same spirit as the compliment. :fu:

I thought Pale was being friendly. :confused:

Pale Rider
03-17-2008, 12:28 PM

I was.... kind of says a lot about the perpetual shitty attitude of some here on the board. I guess it sucks to be them.

Missileman
03-17-2008, 06:05 PM

If I were to say, "Hey Pale, you're not half the ignorant asshole I thought you were" would you consider that friendly?

manu1959
03-17-2008, 06:31 PM
If I were to say, "Hey Pale, you're not half the ignorant asshole I thought you were" would you consider that friendly?

why is someone saying they are suprised to find common ground with someone they have not be able to in the past .... an insult .....

FSUK
03-17-2008, 06:50 PM
. They weren't attacking protestants, they were attacking Brits.

I lived in N,ireland- they were attacking protestants and protestant targets. The british targets were those on the mainland UK.

retiredman
03-17-2008, 06:54 PM
The only religious element involved was that the Irish are catholic and the British are protestant. The Irish wanted their whole country back. They weren't attacking protestants, they were attacking Brits.

so there are no protestant Irishmen living in Ulster?

Is Ian Paisley a Brit? :laugh2:

you need to do some more studying on the historical background of the conflict in Northern Ireland.

Missileman
03-17-2008, 07:13 PM
why is someone saying they are suprised to find common ground with someone they have not be able to in the past .... an insult .....

Why is expressing a concern that over-medication might effect someone's health...an insult?

Gaffer
03-17-2008, 07:14 PM
The protestants in Northern Ireland are transplanted Brits. They trace their roots back to Britain. The fighting there had nothing to do with religion. It was to drive the Brits from Northern Ireland. The attacks in the UK were an extension of the conflict.

FSUK
03-17-2008, 07:38 PM
The protestants in Northern Ireland are transplanted Brits. They trace their roots back to Britain. The fighting there had nothing to do with religion. It was to drive the Brits from Northern Ireland. The attacks in the UK were an extension of the conflict.

Im sorry, this had alot to do with religion also. In N.ireland, sectarian attacks are a common thing there. People are kidnapped and beaten- simply because they are catholic or protestant, or if you are wearing a certain football shirt- you can be targeted. Religion is an integral part of the conflict. There is intense hatred between them ( not all), old scars remain in N,ireland.

retiredman
03-17-2008, 07:44 PM

the fighting there has nothing to do with religion?

can you type that without laughing?

Gaffer
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Im sorry, this had alot to do with religion also. In N.ireland, sectarian attacks are a common thing there. People are kidnapped and beaten- simply because they are catholic or protestant, or if you are wearing a certain football shirt- you can be targeted. Religion is an integral part of the conflict. There is intense hatred between them ( not all), old scars remain in N,ireland.

Yes I am sure there is a lot of sectarian violence that still goes on. But the point I was making to mfm was that the underlying factor for the violence was not religious but Irish vs Brit. Having lived there you should be even more aware of things than I am. The Irish, including the Irish government, wanted the English out of northern Ireland. Religion was in many cases an excuse. They used terror tactics to get the British to leave. A cowardly thing to do in my book.

Kathianne
03-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Actually it's more reminiscent of the Palis/Israelis, except Britain concurred, not was 'given the lot', because the Irish refused it. The Brits were no different than the Barbarians during the Middle Ages.

That still doesn't excuse bombings of innocents that the IRA did, though unlike the Islamicists they usually gave warnings.

Gaffer
03-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Actually it's more reminiscent of the Palis/Israelis, except Britain concurred, not was 'given the lot', because the Irish refused it. The Brits were no different than the Barbarians during the Middle Ages.

That still doesn't excuse bombings of innocents that the IRA did, though unlike the Islamicists they usually gave warnings.

Much as I could sympathize with the Irish I totally despised the IRA for their actions.

One big difference is that the Irish wanted the Brits out. The pals want the jews dead.

Kathianne
03-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Much as I could sympathize with the Irish I totally despised the IRA for their actions.

One big difference is that the Irish wanted the Brits out. The pals want the jews dead.

Agreed on both counts.

Yurt
03-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Why is expressing a concern that over-medication might effect someone's health...an insult?

obtuse

Missileman
03-17-2008, 10:00 PM
obtuse

Not nearly as those who think PR was being friendly.

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Not nearly as those who think PR was being friendly.

Hey!

Pale Rider
03-27-2008, 06:44 PM

Not if you didn't think I was being friendly if I said, "hey Missileman, you're not half the butt fucking faggot defender I thought you were."

Missileman
03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Not if you didn't think I was being friendly if I said, "hey Missileman, you're not half the butt fucking faggot defender I thought you were."

Wow...defender...cuts me to the quick.