PDA

View Full Version : Israel A Terrorist state?

FSUK
03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Why do many people describe this great country as a terror state?

I dont understand.

manu1959
03-13-2008, 01:28 PM

I dont understand.

because israeli terrorist helped the state form.....and on occassion kill innocents....remember one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...

5stringJeff
03-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Because they confuse terrorism with national defense.

FSUK
03-14-2008, 04:50 AM
Well, their self defense seems to go 'over the top' on countless number of occasions. Therefore, i guess it can be labelled as terrorism.

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 07:57 AM
If your country is being attacked on all sides with rockets, people are coming into the country and shooting up schools, people are coming in and blowing themselves up in shops and on buses. What do you do?

Nukeman
03-14-2008, 08:02 AM
If your country is being attacked on all sides with rockets, people are coming into the country and shooting up schools, people are coming in and blowing themselves up in shops and on buses. What do you do?
Lets not forget that Hamas and the PA HIDE BEHIND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHEN ATTEMPTING TO BLOW UP WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

They have no respect for human life yet they want everyone else to feel sorry for their losses!!!

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Lets not forget that Hamas and the PA HIDE BEHIND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHEN ATTEMPTING TO BLOW UP WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

They have no respect for human life yet they want everyone else to feel sorry for their losses!!!

Exactly, I'm waiting to hear what the pal apologists have to say. My bet is they either don't answer, change the subject or talk around it.

JohnDoe
03-14-2008, 08:32 AM

I dont understand.

Although I believe that Israel has been harsh in some instances, as Gaffer has mentioned, WHAT would you do if you were Israeli? What would you want your government to do to protect you, if you were an israeli living there?

Would you expect your government to not retalliate when they are being attacked by suicide bombers and mortar fire?

It sickens me when the Israeli's end up killing children and innocent adults when they are retaliating and I wish that there was a way to avoid all innocent civilian deaths and sometimes I do think that they could handle themselves better than what they have and could have held the higher ground and not shoot upon the terrorists if innocent people are being used to surround them.....

BUT, I am not there in the line of fire, as they are, so i can't be too critical of them other than my Christian belief of maybe it is time for them to just walk an extra mile with their enemy/adversary, or turn the other cheek and see how that works out for them....?

regardless, I do NOT in any way, think of Israel as a terrorist state.

jd

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Although I believe that Israel has been harsh in some instances, as Gaffer has mentioned, WHAT would you do if you were Israeli? What would you want your government to do to protect you, if you were an israeli living there?

Would you expect your government to not retalliate when they are being attacked by suicide bombers and mortar fire?

It sickens me when the Israeli's end up killing children and innocent adults when they are retaliating and I wish that there was a way to avoid all innocent civilian deaths and sometimes I do think that they could handle themselves better than what they have and could have held the higher ground and not shoot upon the terrorists if innocent people are being used to surround them.....

BUT, I am not there in the line of fire, as they are, so i can't be too critical of them other than my Christian belief of maybe it is time for them to just walk an extra mile with their enemy/adversary, or turn the other cheek and see how that works out for them....?

jd

Well said usual JD. And Israel doesn't take any pride in the deaths of innocents. They try to strike where the least amount of innocents are at the time. Though I personally don't think there are many innocents in pal. The key hamas leaders purposely surround themselves with children to deter Israeli air strikes. That's what makes it so hard to get them.

Israel has been walking the extra mile for 60 years. And you don't turn the other cheek to someone that wants to kill you. We are not talking a slap in the face, we are talking a knife to the throat.

Remember muslims do not think with a christian mind set.

FSUK
03-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Well, i believe they act like a terrorist state. The people of Israel have done nothing wrong, they are peace loving. However, the govt are a bunch of loonies that just antagonise their enemies with their aggresive policies.

Israel seems to be a state which, instead of actually defending its citizens effectively. It seems to put all of them, Jews as well as non-Jews, in danger.The govt always portrays a sense of victimhood.

They always act the victim By starting such a tragic cycle, Israel is a terrorist state in many eyes.

And with regard to hamas hiding with kids and women- i agree that this is a terrible crime. I do not justify such activity at all. However, if you see it from their perspective, they probably adopt such a sick tactic due to the fact that they have no state of the art military weapons etc etc to face the israeli military. Therefore, they use such a strategy, obviously israel doesnt give a shit, and just bombs away. So, stop complaining!

manu1959
03-15-2008, 12:47 AM
Well, i believe they act like a terrorist state. The people of Israel have done nothing wrong, they are peace loving. However, the govt are a bunch of loonies that just antagonise their enemies with their aggresive policies.

Israel seems to be a state which, instead of actually defending its citizens effectively. It seems to put all of them, Jews as well as non-Jews, in danger.The govt always portrays a sense of victimhood.

They always act the victim By starting such a tragic cycle, Israel is a terrorist state in many eyes.

And with regard to hamas hiding with kids and women- i agree that this is a terrible crime. I do not justify such activity at all. However, if you see it from their perspective, they probably adopt such a sick tactic due to the fact that they have no state of the art military weapons etc etc to face the israeli military. Therefore, they use such a strategy, obviously israel doesnt give a shit, and just bombs away. So, stop complaining!

if israel is a terrorist state with respect to hamas then england is a terrorist state with respect to the ira......

FSUK
03-15-2008, 12:54 AM
if israel is a terrorist state with respect to hamas then england is a terrorist state with respect to the ira......

hahahaahha

what a joke.

Did england, drop bombs on ireland? did england butcher people there? did england oppress people there? did england conduct assasinations there?.

Except for blood sunday killings, the UK troops in ireland-were there to man checkpoints, they never entered areas with tanks and cut off areas or kist kill people.

england had no aggressive behaviour towards ireland. The IRA and UK sat down and talked. However, mr olmert refuses to talk to hamas- because if the violence stops, then israel would have to have peae- but off course they dont want that. Because, no more pales could be butchered.

manu1959
03-15-2008, 01:00 AM
hahahaahha

what a joke.

Did england, drop bombs on ireland? did england butcher people there? did england oppress people there? did england conduct assasinations there?.

Except for blood sunday killings, the UK troops in ireland-were there to man checkpoints, they never entered areas with tanks and cut off areas or kist kill people.

england had no aggressive behaviour towards ireland. The IRA and UK sat down and talked. However, mr olmert refuses to talk to hamas- because if the violence stops, then israel would have to have peae- but off course they dont want that. Because, no more pales could be butchered.

england is a terrorist state in the eyes of the ira.....i am sorry that you unable to see that......

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 08:29 AM
hahahaahha

what a joke.

England oppressed Ireland for 300 years. They were so hated by the Irish that every country in the world that ever went to war with England had an Irish Brigade. Northern Ireland is predominant made up of englishmen who settled there. Those people were protestants. Church of England members. The Irish were Catholics. Therefore it was considered, wrongly, a religious conflict, when in actuality it was the Irish trying to run the English completely out. Completely different history from Israel.

The arab nations are always arming the pals. In 1948 the Israelis were out numbered and out gunned. They still stopped the arabs. In 1967 they were out numbered again. Again they kicked ass. Same through out their history.

The Israeli government has repeatedly offered to negotiate and make agreements, the arabs have repeatedly refused the offers. Their only goal is the destruction and genocide of Israel.

I still think your a muzzy living in the UK.

:pee: islam

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:37 AM

jd
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OMG I had to put boots on just to read this post.
The government does what it can to protect itself.
They did not adopt the tactic from fact that Isreal has better weapons, they adopted the tactic because Israel had kicked their ass in every real military action that was brought against them.

If the REAL terrorist spent as much time making their countries better as they do attacking Israel their countries would not be "third world" and they would be better off.

Since DAY ONE Israel has had to defend herself.

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:38 AM
In FSUK's eyes America must be a terrorist state as well.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:39 AM
The Israeli government has repeatedly offered to negotiate and make agreements, the arabs have repeatedly refused the offers. Their only goal is the destruction and genocide of Israel.

I still think your a muzzy living in the UK.

:pee: islam

haha- when the fuck did israel offered to negotiate? they negotiate shit.

If they actually stopped killing left right and centre-then maybe an arab state would sit down with them and talk.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:42 AM
In FSUK's eyes America must be a terrorist state as well.

Nah, they are not as brutal as the israelis, when it comes to killing.

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:46 AM

If they actually stopped killing left right and centre-then maybe an arab state would sit down with them and talk.

You really don't know much about history do you?
You must have missed all those peace talks that were had.
Israel has agreed several time to the peace talks that have happened. The even agreed to give up the West Bank but they were turned down.
Heck they even agree to go back to the green line boundaries

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Nah, they are not as brutal as the israelis, when it comes to killing.

:lame2:

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:50 AM
You really don't know much about history do you?
You must have missed all those peace talks that were had.
Israel has agreed several time to the peace talks that have happened. The even agreed to give up the West Bank but they were turned down.
Heck they even agree to go back to the green line boundaries

They like to talk the talk........talk bullshit.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/846420.html

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Sorry but that article is bullshit.
It has not been Israel that has stopped the peace process. It has not been Israel that walked away from the peace agreements. It is not Israel that refuses to accept the peace agreements.

Israel has gone above and beyond to achieve peace.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Sorry but that article is bullshit.
It has not been Israel that has stopped the peace process. It has not been Israel that walked away from the peace agreements. It is not Israel that refuses to accept the peace agreements.

Israel has gone above and beyond to achieve peace.

seriously, do you live on earth?

Or do you enjoy talking bullshit?. Please at least make your bullshit sound a bit more convincing.

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 08:59 AM
http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/middleeast/Israel_Wants_Peace.asp
http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/middleeast/Israel_Wants_Peace.asp

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 09:02 AM

Or do you enjoy talking bullshit?. Please at least make your bullshit sound a bit more convincing.

Ok climb OUT of under that rock, dust OFF you hatred of Israel and look at the facts.

Israel tried land for peace (that is what is is about land).
They agreed to give back the West Bank.
They agreed to go back to the green line boundaries.
And each time they were turned down.

You really ought to research before you spout off about something you obviously know nothing about.

Nukeman
03-15-2008, 09:03 AM

Tell me FU how many cease fire orders has Israel broken and how many has Hamas or the PA broken???????

Tell us if yo can FU......

FSUK
03-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Tell me FU how many cease fire orders has Israel broken and how many has Hamas or the PA broken???????

Tell us if yo can FU......

Hamas and co break ceasfires in response to some illegal aggressive action by the israelis.

Hamas were elected by the people, it was democracy. Then why does israel not sit and talk with the politcal wing of hamas?- the same way the UK and sinn fein-IRA talked negotiated.

And please dont come out with the usual siege-victim mentality.

Nukeman
03-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Hamas and co break ceasfires in response to some illegal aggressive action by the israelis.

Hamas were elected by the people, it was democracy. Then why does israel not sit and talk with the politcal wing of hamas?- the same way the UK and sinn fein-IRA talked negotiated.

And please dont come out with the usual siege-victim mentality.You can't actually be this fucking stupid. What "aggressive" action is Israel taking toward Hamas first.... Give me good example here cause I obviously am not as intelligent as you in your whole 24 years on this earth.....

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 09:12 AM

They have been offering to negotiate for 60 years. You really need to get some education on these matters, or does your mosque forbid that?

FSUK
03-15-2008, 09:16 AM
They have been offering to negotiate for 60 years. You really need to get some education on these matters, or does your mosque forbid that?

funny how they want to negotiate when- at same time they drop bombs and kill innocence.

And, no- why would i go to mosque.

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 09:37 AM
FU gets his ignorance from his local imam, who has taught him everything he knows about history. Just a pak muzzy in the UK.

Gunny
03-15-2008, 10:14 AM

I dont understand.

The same reason the US is described as a "cowboy" country. Penis envy. Losers despise winners, but can't do anything about it but sling mud.

The Reverend
03-15-2008, 04:43 PM

And please dont come out with the usual siege-victim mentality.
look either put up or shut up.
Provide proof (which you can't) or just admit you are wrong (which you are) and walk away.
You obviously know nothing about this subject and are clearly a defender of terrorism and a hater of Israel.

The same reason the US is described as a "cowboy" country. Penis envy. Losers despise winners, but can't do anything about it but sling mud.
:clap: