PDA

View Full Version : South Park

dan
03-13-2008, 03:14 PM
New season started last night, anyone catch it? Pretty good, not their best stuff ever, but I really liked Kyle laughing at Cartman near the beginning, plus I don't like Jimmy Buffett (sorry, hjmick!), so I liked them hating on him, too.

hjmick
03-13-2008, 03:19 PM
No apologies necessary, Buffett isn't for everyone, especially the younger set. Funny how some music is timeless while some is generational. Though my daughter likes him, obviously my influence.

I have always been amused by South Park, Matt and Trey take swipes at everybody. I like that, equal opportunity satire.

The knock on Jimmy last night was funny. "AIDS Burger in Paradise?" Eeww.

dan
03-13-2008, 03:31 PM
No apologies necessary, Buffett isn't for everyone, especially the younger set. Funny how some music is timeless while some is generational. Though my daughter likes him, obviously my influence.

I have always been amused by South Park, Matt and Trey take swipes at everybody. I like that, equal opportunity satire.

Haha, that was funny. And, I guess they didn't really skewer him the way they did, say, Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise.

And, yeah, it's one of the only things out there that's really as equal-opportunity as it claims to be. I love listening to liberals talk about how Trey and Matt are such huge conservatives and conservatives talk about how they're raging liberals.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 03:39 PM

Actually, I love buffett.

Love the commercial where they were like, "I we haven't offended you yet... don't worry, we'll get to you."

hjmick
03-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Actually, I love buffett.

Love the commercial where they were like, "I we haven't offended you yet... don't worry, we'll get to you."

If I hadn't done it recently, I would have repped you for your love of Buffett.

The 2008 tour is gearing up...

DragonStryk72
03-13-2008, 04:01 PM
If I hadn't done it recently, I would have repped you for your love of Buffett.

The 2008 tour is gearing up...

yeah, I've become somewhat of a regular at his restaurant around here, which is titled, Cheeseburger in Paradise.

In my heart of hearts, I am a beach bum, and I know it.