PDA

View Full Version : Commentary of B. Hussein's Racist, "BLACK VALUES" Church...

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
But if Obama rejects Wright’s warped view of this country, why does he continue to attend his church, raising the question of whether Obama secretly agrees with his friend and mentor? At the least, Obama’s membership in Wright’s church suggests a lack of judgment and an insensitivity to views that are repugnant to the vast majority of white Americans who are not bigots.

That same lack of judgment has shown up in Obama’s gaffes—threatening to invade Pakistan and offering prompt negotiations with anti-American despots. More frightening, Obama voted last August to give Osama bin Laden and other terrorists the same rights as Americans when it comes to intercepting their overseas calls in order to pick up clues needed to stop another attack.

Jen Psaki, a spokesman for Obama’s campaign, has tried to paper over the candidate’s support of the Black Value System by saying that Obama “believes its basic tenets of commitment to God, to community, to self-discipline and self-reliance continue to have applicability not only to the African-American community but to all people.”

But that is not what the Black Value System says. One can only imagine the outrage that would erupt if a white presidential candidate like Romney subscribed to something called the White Value System. Yet while Obama has been referred to in the media tens of thousands of times in the past month, only one story in the Concord Monitor in New Hampshire offhandedly mentioned Obama’s church’s “unashamedly black” slogan.

http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/Obama_Church_Racism/2008/01/07/62285.html

stephanie
03-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Don't forget also...he won't wear a flag label pin of the United States in PROTEST..

He won't put his hand over his heart for the National Anthem..

His district workers have flags of Che ...

on and on and on..

Oh well...I hope we make it through to 2012...:salute::cheers2:

hjmick
03-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Guevara. Che Guevara. :poke: :coffee:

Edit:

Damn, I knew I should have quoted you! LOL

stephanie
03-13-2008, 05:05 PM

Thanks....Google spell check wouldn't do it for me...so I just shortened it to Che...:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
03-13-2008, 05:05 PM
nice avatar :clap:

and obama's pastor is a total nigger (ignorant)

http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/Obama_Church_Racism/2008/01/07/62285.html

stephanie
03-13-2008, 05:12 PM

Edit:

Damn, I knew I should have quoted you! LOL

:p

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks....Google spell check wouldn't do it for me...so I just shortened it to Che...:laugh2:
I knew who you meant.

nice avatar :clap:

and obama's pastor is a total nigger (ignorant)
Nigger... well... yes he's black, but don't let that fog over the fact that he's definitely a ranting racist. The whole church is, including hussein.

actsnoblemartin
03-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Nigger has multiple meanings, im using it to say he is ignorant.

So he can kiss my white ass if he has a problem with that

I knew who you meant.

Nigger... well... yes he's black, but don't let that fog over the fact that he's definitely a ranting racist. The whole church is, including hussein.

Hugh Lincoln
03-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Pastor Wright is a problem. Barack gets a pass because the media lets black racism slide.

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 12:57 AM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200803130008

fuck barrack muslim osama

Pastor Wright is a problem. Barack gets a pass because the media lets black racism slide.

Pale Rider
03-14-2008, 01:43 AM

He's not going to get a total pass. This story is not going away. It'll be bigger tomorrow than it was today. So hussein better be thinking about what he's going to do and say, because a little generic statement issued to the press ain't gonna cut it.