PDA

View Full Version : *I think There Is A Problem With Obama's Pastor*

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think this Pastor is a sick man.
2. He said, *GD AMERICA*.
3. I say, this is wrong on so many levels.
4. Also Obama being taught by this man is a bad thing.
5. I think this is a problem for him.
6. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4443788&page=1

"

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not
sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

Video
Is Obama's Pastor a Liability?The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
No shit sherlock... there's already two threads going about it, you couldn't have posted this in one of them?

chesswarsnow
03-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

No shit sherlock... there's already two threads going about it, you couldn't have posted this in one of them?

1. No way!
2. Two threads?
3. Wow, I gotta get out more and read more threads.
4. I just heard about it on TV, and read a site on it.
5. This is like stink on shit, can't be washed off!
6. Don't you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
dems get a pass on religion.....

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 12:51 AM
i was gonna make a thread about this

that guy is such a nigger (ignorant) :laugh2:

I mean obama's preacher

Sorry bout that,

6. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4443788&page=1

"

Video
Is Obama's Pastor a Liability?The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 12:58 AM
hey, the dude is a nigger. (ignorant)

I'd lynch him for being a dumb ass :laugh2:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200803130008

Sorry bout that,

"

Video

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas