PDA

View Full Version : Rebate Check

Trinity
03-14-2008, 09:28 AM
How to use the rebate

As you may have heard the Bush Administration said each and every one of
us would now get a nice rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs,
if we purchase a computer it will all go to India, if we purchase fruit and
vegetables it will all go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala, if we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan, if we purchase useless crap it will all go to
Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep
that money here in America,
so the only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes and beer, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

5stringJeff
03-14-2008, 09:36 AM
How to use the rebate

us would now get a nice rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs,
vegetables it will all go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala, if we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan, if we purchase useless crap it will all go to

We need to keep
so the only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes and beer, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

Eliot Spitzer style!!! :D

Immanuel
03-14-2008, 09:38 AM
How to use the rebate

We need to keep

Sorry, but I booked a cruise (taking my middle child on her 21st birthday cruise) on Carnival just before he signed the legislation. So, when I get the rebate check, this cruise will be paid for and I can look forward to booking my next cruise.

Immie

JohnDoe
03-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Sorry, but I booked a cruise (taking my middle child on her 21st birthday cruise) on Carnival just before he signed the legislation. So, when I get the rebate check, this cruise will be paid for and I can look forward to booking my next cruise.

ImmieYour middle daughter is going to be 21???? Man am i getting old.... :( I remember when she was turning 16.... holy moly! Boy oh boy does time fly!

jd

Gaffer
03-14-2008, 09:44 AM
I'll take beer and tobacco.

Immanuel
03-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Your middle daughter is going to be 21???? Man am i getting old.... :( I remember when she was turning 16.... holy moly! Boy oh boy does time fly!

jd

I DON'T need to be reminded of my age thank you! :laugh2: But, boy oh boy, am I looking forward to this cruise!

If you remember we took my oldest daughter two years ago. We had a lot of fun. It gave us some quality time alone with her. But, my middle child, youngest daughter, is so very different than the older. The middle child is more outgoing and daring than the older... she might even LIKE the first drink I buy her... if I can get her away from the "hot" boys on the cruise, that is!

Immie

JohnDoe
03-14-2008, 10:12 AM
I DON'T need to be reminded of my age thank you! :laugh2: But, boy oh boy, am I looking forward to this cruise!

If you remember we took my oldest daughter two years ago. We had a lot of fun. It gave us some quality time alone with her. But, my middle child, youngest daughter, is so very different than the older. The middle child is more outgoing and daring than the older... she might even LIKE the first drink I buy her... if I can get her away from the "hot" boys on the cruise, that is!

Immie
yes i do remember when you took your eldest on the cruise for her 21st BD!

THAT was 2 years ago???? :laugh2: geez louise!

Because Matt and I have not able to have children, we still think we are children :D

And without witnessing children around getting older and growing up, it is easier to fool ourselves in to thinking we are still young and carefree!!!!

Please STOP ruining that for us! :laugh2::laugh2:

jd

JohnDoe
03-14-2008, 10:25 AM
well, my husband and I are lucky to get the $600 combined I suppose.... we moved last year and my husband did not work most of the year and part time once he got a job....so we did not make anything last year at all!!! Maybe 15k ..... MIND YOU, near every year prior to this past year we paid to the IRS more in taxes than we made last year as income....some years we have had to pay as much as 28k in a year in income taxes when we both were working and did not have a home as a write off....

THE ONE YEAR that we don't make enough to pay income taxes because of our move here....is the year they take to give the stimulous package on, so it is $300 each only for us! :( would have loved to be getting the $600 each, we most certainly would have spent it! :D

I can't complain though...or I shouldn't....

Immanuel
03-14-2008, 10:38 AM
yes i do remember when you took your eldest on the cruise for her 21st BD!

THAT was 2 years ago???? :laugh2: geez louise!

Because Matt and I have not able to have children, we still think we are children :D

And without witnessing children around getting older and growing up, it is easier to fool ourselves in to thinking we are still young and carefree!!!!

Please STOP ruining that for us! :laugh2::laugh2:

jd

If I had hair... and was about 50 lbs lighter... I might still feel like a kid too.

Immie

Hobbit
03-14-2008, 03:50 PM
http://www.gifttrap.com/images/blue/online3/GiftTRAP_Tgeek_LS_full_160.gif

Trinity
03-14-2008, 05:14 PM
http://www.gifttrap.com/images/blue/online3/GiftTRAP_Tgeek_LS_full_160.gif

:laugh2::clap:

The Reverend
03-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Bills http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/Kick_Can_emoticon.gif