PDA

View Full Version : it seems some of you

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 08:50 PM
like to use the fact i have a mental illness, to personally attack me.

I really dont appreciate you using the fact I have a mental illness to justify your anger, or disappointment over one of my threads or posts.

If you have a problem with what i say that is one thing, and your certainly entitled to criticize my ideas, opinions, and beliefs, but criticizing mine or for that matter anyone's physical or mental disabilities is low class, shameful, and I hope the mods will stop tolerating it.

(Unless you are a friend of mine, or I have given you permission to do so, do not bring up my disabilities in any way shape or form)

Yurt
03-14-2008, 09:18 PM

I really dont appreciate you using the fact I have a mental illness to justify your anger, or disappointment over one of my threads or posts.

If you have a problem with what i say that is one thing, and your certainly entitled to criticize my ideas, opinions, and beliefs, but criticizing mine or for that matter anyone's physical or mental disabilities is low class, shameful, and I hope the mods will stop tolerating it.

(Unless you are a friend of mine, or I have given you permission to do so, do not bring up my disabilities in any way shape or form)

then don't be upset when others say your post is "stupid" or "crazy" it has nothing to do with your mental ability, it has everything to do with your posts. don't hide behind a disability, won't fly with me. as i have PMd you.

you have what you have, if you want to post, then do it, and accept the replies. i say again, accept the replies.

Said1
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM

And insulting people based on gender is better?

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahh Yurt, what a friend.
2. Who needs enemies I ask, when there's a Yurt here?
3. I say screw the bastard!:lol:
4. Anyway, Martin, I will agree to be kind, and not turn your exposure into a way to attack you.
5. You have my sincere promise on that.:salute:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-14-2008, 09:25 PM
And insulting people based on gender is better?

bitch is not a gender...........:poke:

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I am sincerely grateful for you and yurt being my friends

Sorry bout that,

1. Ahh Yurt, what a friend.
2. Who needs enemies I ask, when there's a Yurt here?
3. I say screw the bastard!:lol:
4. Anyway, Martin, I will agree to be kind, and not turn your exposure into a way to attack you.
5. You have my sincere promise on that.:salute:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
03-14-2008, 09:28 PM
bitch is not a gender...........:poke:

I guess **** probably isn't gender specific either.

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

I am sincerely grateful for you and yurt being my friends

1. But Martin old buddy.
2. I think what Yurt told you was more or less slander towards you.
3. Just my opinion old buddy.:popcorn:
4. I say don't accept the replies, give them hell for it, damned bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 09:31 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=****&x=43&y=14

when i say that i mean these two

b. a contemptible person.

Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.

I guess **** probably isn't gender specific either.

**** is NOT gender specific, so there!

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 09:32 PM
how so :)

and by the way, im preety much staying out of you and yurt's fighting.

I am good friends of both of you, and do not wish to slander either one of you :)

Sorry bout that,

1. But Martin old buddy.
2. I think what Yurt told you was more or less slander towards you.
3. Just my opinion old buddy.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

how so :)

and by the way, im preety much staying out of you and yurt's fighting.

I am good friends of both of you, and do not wish to slander either one of you :)

1. He basically told you to, *Eat Their Shit And Die*.
2. I happen to believe they are wrong for attacking you for any disabilities you may have exposed yourself of here.
3. That's what I am reading, when he said, *Accept The Replies*.:popcorn:
4. Ask *The Moron* what he meant by that?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JohnDoe
03-14-2008, 09:42 PM

I don't know what is going on here Martin, and don't want to get in to any personal battles of yours with anyone else.....

But how do you know if the person(s) you are mad at does not have a mental illness himself or herself?

-------------------------------------------now, off topic Martin.....have you heard from RSR? Been thinking about him, he's been gone for a bit?

jd

Said1
03-14-2008, 09:44 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=****&x=43&y=14

when i say that i mean these two

b. a contemptible person.

Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.

**** is NOT gender specific, so there!
How old are you, 10?

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. He basically told you to, *Eat Their Shit And Die*.

ME: I dont think thats what he meant

2. I happen to believe they are wrong for attacking you for any disabilities you may have exposed yourself of here.

ME: I agree

3. That's what I am reading, when he said, *Accept The Replies*.:popcorn:

ME: I think, though i cant speak for him, but I think he meant dont sink to their level

4. Ask *The Moron* what he meant by that?

ME: That was completely un-called for, i expect better of you :slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay man, I will try not to muck up this thread over Yurts statements, and keep our little battle within the *Cage*.
2. Just trying to help man.
3. I will retract my statements.
4. If you think thats what he meant, I will look the other way.
5. Even though I don't think you're right about this.
6. Sorry bout that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-14-2008, 09:59 PM
chess, i love ya buddy :laugh2:

youre my big bro

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay man, I will try not to muck up this thread over Yurts statements, and keep our little battle within the *Cage*.

ME: Thank You Sir. Im not trying to talk smack to you, i just dont wanna get in the middle of two friends

2. Just trying to help man.

ME: and you do, and i appreciate it

3. I will retract my statements.

ME: youre a good man chess, ive alrways respected you

4. If you think thats what he meant, I will look the other way.

ME: I try to give you and others who are my friends the benefit of the doubt

5. Even though I don't think you're right about this.

ME: it wont be the first time i am wrong.

6. Sorry bout that.

ME: no apology needed

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 08:51 AM

If you post stuff that the MAJORITY of members deem retarded than i'm gonna call you a retard, simple as that. You either pick up the quality of your posts or suffer but either way you ain't getting a pass. Joe Namath didn't get a pass on his bad knees when he threw a pick and Raymond isn't going to get a free pass on his retardation when he posts stupid shit.

My suggestion to you would be to get someone to sit by your side and do quality control on your posts before you hit submit because doing it by yourself isn't working.

OCA
03-15-2008, 08:52 AM
chess, i love ya buddy :laugh2:

youre my big bro

I suggest that you two invest in some anal ease.:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. TWO POSTS FROM THE BIG FUCKING LOSER AND THIS THREAD GETS DUMPED INTO THE *CAGE*.
2. SAYS A LOT IF YOUR KEEPING COUNT.
3. THIS PILE OF CRAP TAKES A CLUMP OF SHIT FROM HIS BACK AND SMEARS IT ON OTHER PEOPLE.
4. THE MOTHER FUCKER SHOULD OF BEEN KEPT BANNED.:popcorn:

REGARDS,
SIRJAMESOFTEXAS

OCA
03-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Uhhhh moron.........I found this thread already dumped into the steel cage before I even posted in it.

I can have that verified and make you look like a fool again, want me to?

This is way too easy, taking candy from a baby or retard.....take your pick.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. That must be the mod team members seeing where this thread is going.
2. They know you better than you know yourself.
3. You proved the fact with those splendid posts of yours.
4. *GO FUCK YOURSELF IDIOT*.:popcorn:
5. Errr,.get your facts straight, Yurt is, *The Moron*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
03-15-2008, 09:14 AM
I put this thread in the Steel Cage, because from post #1, it had Steel Cage written all over it. It had nothing to do with any one particular poster.

Thanks for your support.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/SEJRVW/Bartles20and20James20Parrot.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Jeff your to modest buddy.
2. Let it be our little secret.
3. Your psychic right?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. That must be the mod team members seeing where this thread is going.
2. They know you better than you know yourself.
3. You proved the fact with those splendid posts of yours.
4. *GO FUCK YOURSELF IDIOT*.:popcorn:
5. Errr,.get your facts straight, Yurt is, *The Moron*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does Jesus know you speak this way Mr. Christian?

I absolutely love making a fool out of you, you figure out that the thread was moved sometime overnight, see that my first post was around quarter to ten this morning and now make up some bullshit and start backpedaling.

The question should be thusly: will Chesswarsnow ever stand up and be a man on this board and admit mistakes? I say no, its not in your genetics to be a man.

Anyway I ain't giving Raymond a pass on his retardation when he posts stupid shit, and lets be honest, he fills the board with stupid shit, nuff said.

OCA
03-15-2008, 09:18 AM
I put this thread in the Steel Cage, because from post #1, it had Steel Cage written all over it. It had nothing to do with any one particular poster.

Thanks for your support.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/SEJRVW/Bartles20and20James20Parrot.jpg

Chesswars PWNED!

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Sorry bout that,

Does Jesus know you speak this way Mr. Christian?

I absolutely love making a fool out of you, you figure out that the thread was moved sometime overnight, see that my first post was around quarter to ten this morning and now make up some bullshit and start backpedaling.

The question should be thusly: will Chesswarsnow ever stand up and be a man on this board and admit mistakes? I say no, its not in your genetics to be a man.

Anyway I ain't giving Raymond a pass on his retardation when he posts stupid shit, and lets be honest, he fills the board with stupid shit, nuff said.

1. I am sure he does, whats your point?
2. You don't fight in a bucket of shit without using shit.
3. Its a known fact.
4. Look, *The Idiot*, if anyone here is *Retarded* its you.
5. You are worse than a retard, because you claim some superiority to them, while you have *Done Nothing* worthy of praise.
6. You are a *Huge Loser*, and wear it like a badge.
7. So *GO FUCK YOURSELF LOSER IDIOT*!:dance:
8. KIND OF LIKE SMEARING SHIT IN THE FACE OF A *SHITMASTER*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure he does, whats your point?
2. You don't fight in a bucket of shit without using shit.
3. Its a known fact.
4. Look, *The Idiot*, if anyone here is *Retarded* its you.
5. You are worse than a retard, because you claim some superiority to them, while you have *Done Nothing* worthy of praise.
6. You are a *Huge Loser*, and wear it like a badge.
7. So *GO FUCK YOURSELF LOSER IDIOT*!:dance:
8. KIND OF LIKE SMEARING SHIT IN THE FACE OF A *SHITMASTER*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are PWNED here, why you continue to flail wildly and without results is beyond me. Listen you tried, yet again, to get at me in this thread and it backfired on you yet again...are you a masochist?

Now on why you are hypocrite, you claim to be a Christian, a very religous Christian and that God has bestowed on you many gifts yet you blasphemy God every chance you get with your filthy piehole. Now OCA is a Christian but OCA knows that if he took the dirtnap right now he'd probably need fire retardant clothing but........the difference is I don't use Christianity out of one side of my mouth then blasphemy Christianity out of the other. That is why in addition to being a liar you are also a hypocrite, man you are a real prize!

Then again, unless you can disprove all the priests and reverends i've ever known, hundreds of kindly and godly never miss a church service old ladies i've ever known then its probably best you not argue this with me and make yourself out to be even more of the board jester than you already are.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have basically returned what you have given.
2. You get back from me what you give.
3. And I will always give you back much more heaped on top of what you give me.
4. I'm a happy giver.
5. You are a pile of crap, that's what you need to start to understand, and when you do, then and only then can you find change.
6. I can go around following you and point out all the crap you lay here in every thread.
7. But most people already know this.
8. The only thing you have pwned is yourself.:popcorn:
9. *IDIOT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have basically returned what you have given.
2. You get back from me what you give.
3. And I will always give you back much more heaped on top of what you give me.
4. I'm a happy giver.
5. You are a pile of crap, that's what you need to start to understand, and when you do, then and only then can you find change.
6. I can go around following you and point out all the crap you lay here in every thread.
7. But most people already know this.
8. The only thing you have pwned is yourself.:popcorn:
9. *IDIOT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nice reply, very creative.....I can see that you are finished.

*OCA tightens heavyweight champions belt around his waist one more time*

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Sorry bout that,

Nice reply, very creative.....I can see that you are finished.

*OCA tightens heavyweight champions belt around his waist one more time*

1. Yeah right!:laugh2:
2. I'm finished with being *Mr. Nice Guy*.
3. I'm finished watching you walk over others here.
4. Yup. I'm finished. :popcorn:
5. You're a sack of shit pal, and I'm going to scream it in your ear, from now on.
6. Sounds like I'm finished doesn't it?:pee:OCA

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:20 AM
*OCA currently giving victor's speech at press conference then preparing to shoot commercial where he says "i'm going to Disneyland!":thanks:

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

*OCA currently giving victor's speech at press conference then preparing to shoot commercial where he says "i'm going to Disneyland!":thanks:

1. Hey Rev. now this is what you were calling, *Ego*.
2. Some high falutin bullshit.
3. This is pure OCA, bullshit on high.
4. This *Bag~O~Crap* actually believes it too.
5. Thats what is really sick about this bastard.
6. And seeing he actually believes he's won, he thinks it makes it so.
7. While I am shoveling shit on his head, full steam.
8. While he goes around bullying others on this site.
9. I say we bag this, *Bag~O~Crap, and take him to the curb.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

dan
03-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Rev. now this is what you were calling, *Ego*.
2. Some high falutin bullshit.
3. This is pure OCA, bullshit on high.
4. This *Bag~O~Crap* actually believes it too.
5. Thats what is really sick about this bastard.
6. And seeing he actually believes he's won, he thinks it makes it so.
7. While I am shoveling shit on his head, full steam.
8. While he goes around bullying others on this site.
9. I say we bag this, *Bag~O~Crap, and take him to the curb.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We get it!!!!! Your puns would be a lot funnier if you didn't put an asterisk beside them. Actually, nah, they probably wouldn't.

Carry on, Sir****===>LAMES<===****ofTexas.

Yurt
03-15-2008, 01:53 PM

:lol:

at least the fool knew to finely shup up about me. i mean damn, he got told to shut up by the very person he claimed i was insulting....LOL.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

We get it!!!!! Your puns would be a lot funnier if you didn't put an asterisk beside them. Actually, nah, they probably wouldn't.

Carry on, Sir****===>LAMES<===****ofTexas.

1. Thanks Dan, I now know I can freely use the ************.
2. I am so glad you finally gave in and gave me your approval.
3. I was wondering how long it was going to take.
4. Keep in touch Danny Boy!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

at least the fool knew to finely shup up about me. i mean damn, he got told to shut up by the very person he claimed i was insulting....LOL.

1. No way *Shup Up* now!

2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn:

3. Get a real job, *Snake Boy*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
03-15-2008, 02:16 PM

people in glass houses ought not to throw stones.

don't dish it out if you can't take it.

can't stand the heat, get our of the fucking kitchen.:fu:

dan
03-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks Dan, I now know I can freely use the ************.
2. I am so glad you finally gave in and gave me your approval.
3. I was wondering how long it was going to take.
4. Keep in touch Danny Boy!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:slap:

actsnoblemartin
03-15-2008, 08:39 PM
yeah, oca is the biggest faggot this board has ever seen.

Saying he is shouldve stayed blocked is the biggest understatement of the year

Sorry bout that,

1. TWO POSTS FROM THE BIG FUCKING LOSER AND THIS THREAD GETS DUMPED INTO THE *CAGE*.
3. THIS PILE OF CRAP TAKES A CLUMP OF SHIT FROM HIS BACK AND SMEARS IT ON OTHER PEOPLE.

REGARDS,
SIRJAMESOFTEXAS

OCA
03-15-2008, 09:10 PM
I get called a faggot because I say what the rest of the board thinks and what some of the board thankfully is starting to say about you.

You calling me a faggot is about as meaningful as tits on a boar, IOW completely meaningless.

Raymond seriously, give it up, your perception of you being a valuable and intelligent poster is obviously not the perception that the rest of the board shares. Why not just read, just read and digest what is being said instead of flying off the handle every 24 hrs and embarrassing yourself?

And i'm gonna tell you something, you are handicapped, got it, but if you want to play and debate with the big boys(non-handicapped people) and you get your ass torn up don't start crying about how you are handicapped and can't help it, at least with me and some others that shit ain't cutting it anymore.

shattered
03-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

REGARDS,
SIRJAMESOFTEXAS

Sorry about that,

This thread should have started out in the cage - it had no business anywhere else on the board.

Putz.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

[QUOTE=OCA;217739]I get called a faggot because I say what the rest of the board thinks and what some of the board thankfully is starting to say about you.

You calling me a faggot is about as meaningful as tits on a boar, IOW completely meaningless.

1. *FAGGOT FITS*
2. I like *IDIOT*, too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-15-2008, 09:56 PM
:clap:

Hey chess, they must think i force them to respond to my threads :laugh2:

I get called a faggot because I say what the rest of the board thinks and what some of the board thankfully is starting to say about you.

1. *FAGGOT FITS*
2. I like *IDIOT*, too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

[QUOTE=OCA;217739]I get called a faggot because I say what the rest of the board thinks and what some of the board thankfully is starting to say about you.

1. *FAGGOT FITS*
2. I like *IDIOT*, too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ahh how cute! The board retard and liar team up like two homeless drunks who share some cardboard and a blanket at night for warmth.:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

*Idoit* wrote:

Ahh how cute! The board retard and liar team up like two homeless drunks who share some cardboard and a blanket at night for warmth.:laugh2:[/QUOTE]

1. I hear your getting so desperate *Faggot*.
2. Been a while eh *Butt Ranger*?
3. You seem on edge or something??
4. I can't stand faggots.
5. And shattered, shut the fuck up bitch, another american women, I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:18 PM
*OCA proudly strolls the the streets of Disneyland signing autographs after the successful defense of his heavyweight title against inferior opponents*

shattered
03-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

*Idoit* wrote:

Ahh how cute! The board retard and liar team up like two homeless drunks who share some cardboard and a blanket at night for warmth.:laugh2:

5. And shattered, shut the fuck up bitch, another american women, I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Aww.. Tweedle Dum, and Tweedle Dum'er...

It's gotten SO easy to get a reaction out of you two it's not even funny anymore..

Within 10 minutes Martin should be foaming at the mouth, and PMing up a storm, as well as rep-slamming, and digging out his neverending supply of asterisks....

What do YOU do for an encore, knucklehead?

Oh, and while you're at it, learn how to operate the quote function.. I'm tired of fixing your posts.

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:24 PM
He pulls out his collection of middle school terms like "butt ranger" and calls people who are PWNING his ass faggots because that is all he's got left. He's devoid of any creativity and is frankly grasping at straws because i've got him so frustrated that he's probably soiled himself already.

Guernicaa
03-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Let's pan out for a second and examine this thread:

-One area of the thread is marked by a small-dicked, insecure, closeted homosexual hiding behind his computer and using a person’s disability as a way of criticizing them.

-Another area of the thread contains posts from a very strange, extremely unintelligent fucktard that probably believes he’s the Martha Stewart of internet forums by posting in the weirdest fucking way possible.

-And the other area is characterized by a really creepy weirdo who harasses me via private messages and uses his disability as an excuse to make up for his horrendous posts.

Wow! Does it get any better than that??

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:29 PM

-One area of the thread is marked by a small-dicked, insecure, closeted homosexual hiding behind his computer and using a person’s disability as a way of criticizing them.

-Another area of the thread contains posts from a very strange, extremely unintelligent fucktard that probably believes he’s the Martha Stewart of internet forums by posting in the weirdest fucking way possible.

-And the other area is characterized by a really creepy weirdo who harasses me via private messages and uses his disability as an excuse to make up for his horrendous posts.

And I should consider the opinion of a child why?:laugh2:

When you get laid for the first time or get some actual life experiences that don't involve mommy and daddy's money come talk to me.

BTW don't major in psychology when you attend JUCO coming up, it isn't your cup of tea twinkletoes.

Guernicaa
03-15-2008, 10:38 PM
And I should consider the opinion of a child why?:laugh2:

...I guess you can call 18 a child?
Either way, you should listen because I'm smarter than you.

When you get laid for the first time or get some actual life experiences that don't involve mommy and daddy's money come talk to me.
Sorry...I don't count Greek pedophilia as "getting laid".
And I'm sorry that you probably didn't have parents who could afford your college tuition. But it's not fair to go after people who do.

BTW don't major in psychology when you attend JUCO coming up, it isn't your cup of tea twinkletoes.
Wow thats about as gay as it gets.
I have a lot of gay friends and I don't think any of them have ever come close to "it isn't your cup of tea"

:gay:

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Guccie, I love how you nailed the *Small Dick*.
2. But as far as me and Martin, you can go *FUCK YOURSELF* okay pal?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guernicaa
03-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Guccie, I love how you nailed the *Small Dick*.
2. But as far as me and Martin, you can go *FUCK YOURSELF* okay pal?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You don't remember me chessy?
It's Obama! Ya fuckin dumbass.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

Aww.. Tweedle Dum, and Tweedle Dum'er...

It's gotten SO easy to get a reaction out of you two it's not even funny anymore..

Within 10 minutes Martin should be foaming at the mouth, and PMing up a storm, as well as rep-slamming, and digging out his neverending supply of asterisks....

What do YOU do for an encore, knucklehead?

Oh, and while you're at it, learn how to operate the quote function.. I'm tired of fixing your posts.

1. So your an american women?
2. You have my condolences.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-15-2008, 10:46 PM
...I guess you can call 18 a child?
Either way, you should listen because I'm smarter than you.

Sorry...I don't count Greek pedophilia as "getting laid".
And I'm sorry that you probably didn't have parents who could afford your college tuition. But it's not fair to go after people who do.

Wow thats about as gay as it gets.
I have a lot of gay friends and I don't think any of them have ever come close to "it isn't your cup of tea"

:gay:

LMFAO! Guess the attention you so desperately crave drives you to make such crazy statements. BTW most here would put you in the same category as Martin and Chess only they didn't feel the need for two seperate identities on the same board.

Tuition paid, degree earned, you gonna make your diploma or is it fry cook that is in your future? I'm guessing fry cook with maybe a bump to shake boy.

Smarter than me.......:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Uhh anyone who like Che Guevara is uhhhhh.....not smart or maybe gullible......which is it kid?

Pedophilia..........lol. You're reaching. Leave this debate stuff to the adults, don't worry there will be cake and ice cream sent over the table where you, Marty and Chester are sitting at when we are done, maybe i'll even let you watch "Hannah Montana" later on.

chesswarsnow
03-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

You don't remember me chessy?
It's Obama! Ya fuckin dumbass.

1. Obama08?
2. The ass face who always posted here?
3. The neo~liberal who liked Obama?
4. Who is another anti~American ass face?
5. Yeah sure I remember you.
6. Why the id change?
7. You get banned here?
8. That small dick comment for *The Idiot* was classic!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guernicaa
03-15-2008, 10:56 PM
LMFAO! Guess the attention you so desperately crave drives you to make such crazy statements. BTW most here would put you in the same category as Martin and Chess only they didn't feel the need for two seperate identities on the same board.

Would they? That's nice to know.
Apparently they would put you in as well seeing as I just received quite a few positive reputation comments for ripping you a second asshole.

Tuition paid, degree earned, you gonna make your diploma or is it fry cook that is in your future? I'm guessing fry cook with maybe a bump to shake boy.
Yeahhh that's gonna be me. How'd you know? Is it that obvious?

Smarter than me.......:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Uhh anyone who like Che Guevara is uhhhhh.....not smart or maybe gullible......which is it kid?
Anyone who uses the term "deviant" to describe gay people but then promotes swallowing cum with the statement "kinky is when a girl swallows her man's load" is not very intelligent in my books.

Pedophilia..........lol. You're reaching. Leave this debate stuff to the adults, don't worry there will be cake and ice cream sent over the table where you, Marty and Chester are sitting at when we are done, maybe i'll even let you watch "Hannah Montana" later on

http://penis-enhancement-secrets.com/

http://www.insecurities.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_out

Make sure the ice cream is chocolate and the cake is from Cold Stone.

Guernicaa
03-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Obama08?
2. The ass face who always posted here?
3. The neo~liberal who liked Obama?
4. Who is another anti~American ass face?
5. Yeah sure I remember you.
6. Why the id change?
7. You get banned here?
8. That small dick comment for *The Idiot* was classic!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah that's me.
No I didn't get banned I just decided to cash in with Hillary.
I'd like to see them run on the same ticket, but I don't thats gonna happen.

actsnoblemartin
03-16-2008, 12:31 AM
oca and shattered are a couple of *****

Sorry bout that,

*Idoit* wrote:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE]

actsnoblemartin
03-16-2008, 12:31 AM
the only title you could win is most cocks up the ass, or most cum shots to the face

*OCA proudly strolls the the streets of Disneyland signing autographs after the successful defense of his heavyweight title against inferior opponents*

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 07:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

the only title you could win is most cocks up the ass, or most cum shots to the face

1. :lol:Now that describes OCA, *The Idiot* to a *T*!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-16-2008, 07:35 AM

Hey Raymond, see the results of your poll so far? So far most people think you are a fucking retard and in actuality you are retarded. You have aspbergers which is a form of autism which is a malfunction of the brain which is the definition of retarded.

My heavyweight title belt is fitting fine today I must say.

Do you need some links to porn today or how about some wood to chew on as you rock back and forth in your bedroom?:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Sorry bout that,

Yeah that's me.
No I didn't get banned I just decided to cash in with Hillary.
I'd like to see them run on the same ticket, but I don't thats gonna happen.

1. Wow dude, you gave up on Obama?
2. I still think he's going to beat, *DaHildabeast*.
3. He is carrying around a hefty chunk of baggage now thou.
4. His old *Pastor* of 20 years who married them, and baptised their children.
4. (a) And the shady house deal, with extra land for discount.
5. Other than that, he"s cool, so far.
6. I heard today, his old Pastor retired.
7. That doesn't *CHANGE* the fact he is a low life *Bag~O~Crap*.
8. Not unlike *The Idiot* OCA.
9. Lets not forget *The Idiot*, *Old Balls Buster*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Would they? That's nice to know.
Apparently they would put you in as well seeing as I just received quite a few positive reputation comments for ripping you a second asshole.

Yeahhh that's gonna be me. How'd you know? Is it that obvious?

Anyone who uses the term "deviant" to describe gay people but then promotes swallowing cum with the statement "kinky is when a girl swallows her man's load" is not very intelligent in my books.

http://penis-enhancement-secrets.com/

http://www.insecurities.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_out

Make sure the ice cream is chocolate and the cake is from Cold Stone.

Got a couple of pos reps from Marty and Chester did ya?:laugh2::laugh2:

Yes queers are deviant, you've seen the overwhelming evidence but you've yet to shake that modern day lib brainwash off yet so you refuse to recognize those facts, don't worry when you have to get out and support yourself you will become a conservative.

As long as things HAPPEN BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMAN then they can be considered but same sex is never ok, and thats the opinion of an overwhelming majority of Americans or have you not been paying attention to any voting on this subject the last 5 yrs or so?

Thanks for your armchair analysis but the opinion of a kid is well.....the opinion of a kid, right now you don't know your asshole from your elbow or deviant from regular, you are still trying to figure out why that thing in your pants stands up every now and then.:laugh2:

OCA
03-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wow dude, you gave up on Obama?
2. I still think he's going to beat, *DaHildabeast*.
3. He is carrying around a hefty chunk of baggage now thou.
4. His old *Pastor* of 20 years who married them, and baptised their children.
4. (a) And the shady house deal, with extra land for discount.
5. Other than that, he"s cool, so far.
6. I heard today, his old Pastor retired.
7. That doesn't *CHANGE* the fact he is a low life *Bag~O~Crap*.
8. Not unlike *The Idiot* OCA.
9. Lets not forget *The Idiot*, *Old Balls Buster*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Whats funny is you actually think that someone gives a fuck what you think about politics.:laugh2:

Generally the opinions of a known liar such as yourself are dismissed and that is what is happening here.

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

Whats funny is you actually think that someone gives a fuck what you think about politics.:laugh2:

Generally the opinions of a known liar such as yourself are dismissed and that is what is happening here.

1. So how long has your dick been unable to get past your balls OCA?
2. You got a shorty eh *Idiot*?
3. Maybe you should try that penis pump deal again for the 400th time?
4. Tiny Pecker.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol:

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

OCA
03-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So how long has your dick been unable to get past your balls OCA?
2. You got a shorty eh *Idiot*?
3. Maybe you should try that penis pump deal again for the 400th time?
4. Tiny Pecker.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol:

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

How about we pump up the creativity a little Chester? Thats some 5th grade shit right there.

More posts like this and you will confirm what everyone else thinks........you are waving the white flag. Don't worry, you won't be the first and most certainly not the last because people always want to try and take down the title holder at the top of the mountain.

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 08:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

How about we pump up the creativity a little Chester? Thats some 5th grade shit right there.

More posts like this and you will confirm what everyone else thinks........you are waving the white flag. Don't worry, you won't be the first and most certainly not the last because people always want to try and take down the title holder at the top of the mountain.

1. Ahhhhhahahahahahahaha,............you are one funny messed up individual man.
2. That *Ego* has to be killing any chance of success.
3. Yeah, remember that today when you have to grab the tweezers to pull your pecker out a little bit so to piss past your balls.
4. :laugh2::laugh2::lol::lol::lol::lol::finger3:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

shattered
03-16-2008, 10:18 AM
oca and shattered are a couple of *****

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You mean another American woman you wouldn't have a shot in hell with no matter whose 10' pole you were playing with.

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey look I said what I meant.
2. If you were Cindy Crawford, secretly.
3. I still wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

shattered
03-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey look I said what I meant.
2. If you were Cindy Crawford, secretly.
3. I still wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*shrug*

So I'm a bitch. So I'm a ****.. I'm still better than you by a long shot. :) I can live with that.

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You just don't realize what I have done.
2. I have pretty much torn down every *American Women*, who ever fitted my description.
3. I have laid bare your reality.
4. You can either accept the facts as they are and live your life as I have said.
5. Or you can set about to make some changes.
6. Either one isn't going to affect me.
7. I have taught *You* and *The World* what the problem is.
8. Its *You* and the *American Women* like you.
9. Try to take to heart what I have said, *I Have Echoed My Words All Over The World*.
10. And I can tell you frankly, my words shall not come back to me *Void*.
11. Some will *CHANGE*, for the *BETTER*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
03-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You just don't realize what I have done.
2. I have pretty much torn down every *American Women*, who ever fitted my description.
3. I have laid bare your reality.
4. You can either accept the facts as they are and live your life as I have said.
5. Or you can set about to make some changes.
6. Either one isn't going to affect me.
7. I have taught *You* and *The World* what the problem is.
8. Its *You* and the *American Women* like you.
9. Try to take to heart what I have said, *I Have Echoed My Words All Over The World*.
10. And I can tell you frankly, my words shall not come back to me *Void*.
11. Some will *CHANGE*, for the *BETTER*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Void, echo. What's the difference?

You could fall into the abyss tomorrow and no one but Martin would give a shit. :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

Void, echo. What's the difference?

You could fall into the abyss tomorrow and no one but Martin would give a shit. :laugh2:

1. I defiantly wasn't refering you for *CHANGE*
2. You might as well buy a plow and start using it.
3. At least you would be doing something productive.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
03-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I defiantly wasn't refering you for *CHANGE*
2. You might as well buy a plow and start using it.
3. At least you would be doing something productive.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You mean posting on a message board 24/7 isn't productive?

Guernicaa
03-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Got a couple of pos reps from Marty and Chester did ya?:laugh2::laugh2:

No actually I didn't get one from either of them.
I think the majority of them were from your "friends".

Yes queers are deviant, you've seen the overwhelming evidence but you've yet to shake that modern day lib brainwash off yet so you refuse to recognize those facts, don't worry when you have to get out and support yourself you will become a conservative.
I don't believe I've ever read a single fact on this board when it comes to bashing gay people. I have however, read the word "faggot" and "queer" about 34234890238490238 times by people wishing to make up for their own personal insecurities. Essentially DebatePolicy is a therapeutic process for you and Pale Rider. You come on here and release characteristics that you don't like about yourself by degrading people who happily come to terms with those same feelings.

As long as things HAPPEN BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMAN then they can be considered but same sex is never ok, and thats the opinion of an overwhelming majority of Americans or have you not been paying attention to any voting on this subject the last 5 yrs or so?
lol, I forgot OCA's brain is the "majority" opinion in America. Lmao!!

Thanks for your armchair analysis but the opinion of a kid is well.....the opinion of a kid, right now you don't know your asshole from your elbow or deviant from regular, you are still trying to figure out why that thing in your pants stands up every now and then.:laugh2
Do you know what else is a "deviance" by pure scientific definition?
"Swallows her man's load" and masturbation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviance_%28sociology%29

But then again, you're a stupid mother fucker who probably didn't graduate from high school let alone go to college. Typical situation of a right-winger.

Talk to me when your dick grows and you come out of the closet.

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. *Obama08Revisited* pwned OCA.
2. Ouch thats going to leave a mark.:popcorn:,.................:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-16-2008, 06:48 PM
No actually I didn't get one from either of them.
I think the majority of them were from your "friends".

I don't believe I've ever read a single fact on this board when it comes to bashing gay people. I have however, read the word "faggot" and "queer" about 34234890238490238 times by people wishing to make up for their own personal insecurities. Essentially DebatePolicy is a therapeutic process for you and Pale Rider. You come on here and release characteristics that you don't like about yourself by degrading people who happily come to terms with those same feelings.

lol, I forgot OCA's brain is the "majority" opinion in America. Lmao!!

Do you know what else is a "deviance" by pure scientific definition?
"Swallows her man's load" and masturbation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviance_%28sociology%29

But then again, you're a stupid mother fucker who probably didn't graduate from high school let alone go to college. Typical situation of a right-winger.

Talk to me when your dick grows and you come out of the closet.

ROTFLMFAO! I have no friends here, just admirers. What a dumbass! Lol@ using rep as a weapon too, rep means nothing, absolutely nothing.

Anyway provide this quote about "swallowing her man's load" because I can't seem to find it and noone ever remembers me saying it and I wouldn't want it to be known that today's kids make up shit when they can't come out on top on facts, that would suck!

Got a college degree from Abilene Christian University(can't wait to hear your child ass disparage that fine institution) and never had to have mommy and daddy pay for it even though they would've gladly did it. You see I got something that today's youth don't have........personal integrity, you should try and find some someday.........kid.

Also would you like me to provide you a list of states that have banned queer marriage? Those referendums by proxy also told how people feel about queers. The list includes the state of New York, wanna see it?:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
03-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. *Obama08Revisited* pwned OCA.
2. Ouch thats going to leave a mark.:popcorn:,.................:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LMFAO! Do I have to define PWNED to you too? Or would it sound better if one your sincere loves, an underage Flip told you?

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

LMFAO! Do I have to define PWNED to you too? Or would it sound better if one your sincere loves, an underage Flip told you?

1. You've been *pwned* *Mikey Little Dick*
2. Talk about a *SMACK DOWN*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I bet your in a panic by now?
4. With everyone reading this.
5. What shall you do now?
6. Put out some long trains of *z*s?:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
03-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*yawn*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

Now I just clown you lol.:laugh2::laugh2:

*OCA admires heavyweight title belt*

shattered
03-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you know how to form a complete sentence?

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, You just quoted six of em.
2. Wow, your head is screwed up eh girl?
3. Good thing I have my ten foot pole handy!:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

mrg666
03-16-2008, 08:32 PM
hey chess i thought you left us :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

hey chess i thought you left us :laugh2:

1. Hey PikeMaster, wassup man, hows jolly ol England?
2. Sure I left, but was invited back, so I came back.
3. I guess you missed me?
4. Hey where you been, I been back for over a month!
5. Anyway, lets go get em man!!!!!!:pee:bastards

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-17-2008, 06:56 PM
do you know how to shut up? :fu:

actsnoblemartin
03-17-2008, 06:58 PM
i missed you, this board has an asshole club, that needs a good kick in the ass

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey PikeMaster, wassup man, hows jolly ol England?
2. Sure I left, but was invited back, so I came back.
3. I guess you missed me?
4. Hey where you been, I been back for over a month!
5. Anyway, lets go get em man!!!!!!:pee:bastards

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Martin, its not a prob.
2. I been to *Jolly Ol England*.
3. And it has to be the most depressing city I was ever in.
4. The people walk around like *Zombies*.
5. No one looks you in the eye.
6. *Everyone* walks past you looking down, either into the gutter, or at the foundation of the buildings.
7. I wonder what makes these people so depressed?
8. Maybe I should start a thread no?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

dan
03-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Martin, its not a prob.
2. I been to *Jolly Ol England*.
3. And it has to be the most depressing city I was ever in.
4. The people walk around like *Zombies*.
5. No one looks you in the eye.
6. *Everyone* walks past you looking down, either into the gutter, or at the foundation of the buildings.
7. I wonder what makes these people so depressed?
8. Maybe I should start a thread no?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

England's a country, not a city, genius.

Yurt
03-18-2008, 10:21 AM
England's a country, not a city, genius.

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh wow, I should of said, London, on line three.
2. Sue me.
3. Like it really matters?
4. Maybe the people out in the country are not as depressed?
5. Doubt it!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

dan
03-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh wow, I should of said, London, on line three.
2. Sue me.
3. Like it really matters?
4. Maybe the people out in the country are not as depressed?
5. Doubt it!:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

From what I've heard, the surrounding areas (Liverpool, Manchester) are much more industrial and depressing than London. But, I've never been there so I don't know for sure. Where's Roomy when you need him?