PDA

View Full Version : Should the US continue to support Musharraf?

FSUK
03-15-2008, 12:38 AM
Musharraf is a key ally of the US in their war on terror- many view him as an evil dictator. Should the US still support him.

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 08:48 AM
I don't trust him. The problem lies in who replaces him.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:51 AM
Why do you not trust him? He has helped catch hundreds of AQ.

Nukeman
03-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Why do you not trust him? He has helped catch hundreds of AQ.
Yes he has dumbass and he has also let thousands go. He refuses to let the US military search the area's that they are hiding in........

Do yo EVER watch news or read anything other than "death to Israel"

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 09:09 AM
He's not doing all he could do. Western pak is still overflowing with aq and taliban. He even signed cease fire agreements with them. And he is after all a dictator, regardless of how benevolent he seems. All he is as far as pak is concerned is a stopgap until someone else takes over. Over all I think he's a weak leader using any aid we give him to fill his own pockets.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Yes he has dumbass and he has also let thousands go. He refuses to let the US military search the area's that they are hiding in........

Do yo EVER watch news or read anything other than "death to Israel"

here we go again, the siege mentality- regarding israel.

Nukeman
03-15-2008, 09:14 AM
here we go again, the siege mentality- regarding israel.

You know what FU you could say the EXACT same thing about the poor Little old Palestinians!!! Couldn't you? They just can't catch a break due to those mean old Israelis trying to kill all of them what with defending themselves from rocket ant mortar attacks coming from those residential areas.....

Nukeman
03-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey FU you didn't respond to this other thread and it is sort of along the same lines why dont you go and check it out and give me yo response to that..

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=216916&postcount=73

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUK
Stop saying that they hide behind women and children, please dont insult me by suggesting that everytime israels attacks back- that the always militants hide behind women etc.

What about the jenin refugee camp MASSACRE? The UN security council got together on a saturday night to condemn that ..even the US refrained from their usual veto.

Hey FSUK found this little tidbit of informaiton for you. Take a look at it. Before youhave a hissy fit about it coming from WND they only pulled it off of an arab tv station...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58837

Quote:
The video, which was aired on Al-Aqsa TV on Feb. 29, revealed Hammad saying the enemies of Allah "do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land.

"The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine," he continued. "It is as if they were saying to the Zionest enemy: 'We desire death like you desire life
I especialy like this bolded part right here. Now what were you saying to me about not "saying that they hide behind women and children"!!__________________
"Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher. Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil." Thomas Paine 1776