PDA

View Full Version : criticize islam, and you may end up in court

actsnoblemartin
03-15-2008, 01:16 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080314/ap_on_re_af/islamic_summit_islamophobia

DAKAR, Senegal - The Muslim world has created a battle plan to defend its religion from political cartoonists and bigots.
ADVERTISEMENT

Concerned about what they see as a rise in the defamation of Islam, leaders of the world's Muslim nations are considering taking legal action against those that slight their religion or its sacred symbols. It was a key issue during a two-day summit that ended Friday in this western Africa capital.

The Muslim leaders are attempting to demand redress from nations like Denmark, which allowed the publication of cartoons portraying the Prophet Muhammad in 2006 and again last month, to the fury of the Muslim world.

LuvRPgrl
03-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Maybe they should be more concerned about Muslims killing babies in the name of allah.

Islam is a bullshit religion, whose leader is a self confirmed pedophile. Its based on lies and distortions, it was started as a way of getting Arabs unified. Its violent, hypocritical and just total bullshit.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080314/ap_on_re_af/islamic_summit_islamophobia

DAKAR, Senegal - The Muslim world has created a battle plan to defend its religion from political cartoonists and bigots.
ADVERTISEMENT

Concerned about what they see as a rise in the defamation of Islam, leaders of the world's Muslim nations are considering taking legal action against those that slight their religion or its sacred symbols. It was a key issue during a two-day summit that ended Friday in this western Africa capital.

The Muslim leaders are attempting to demand redress from nations like Denmark, which allowed the publication of cartoons portraying the Prophet Muhammad in 2006 and again last month, to the fury of the Muslim world.

FSUK
03-15-2008, 06:06 AM
Maybe they should be more concerned about Muslims killing babies in the name of allah.

Islam is a bullshit religion, whose leader is a self confirmed pedophile. Its based on lies and distortions, it was started as a way of getting Arabs unified. Its violent, hypocritical and just total bullshit.

The leader of islam is ALLAH, and ALLAH is actually the GOD that christians worship, its the same GOD. But ALLAH, is the arabic term for GOD.

And, who said Muhammad was a paedo?- oh i forgot- US television networks- obviously. pathetic.

Gaffer
03-15-2008, 08:07 AM
The leader of islam is ALLAH, and ALLAH is actually the GOD that christians worship, its the same GOD. But ALLAH, is the arabic term for GOD.

And, who said Muhammad was a paedo?- oh i forgot- US television networks- obviously. pathetic.

That was the standard everyone use to use. But they are not the same. Even the muslims will tell you that. The muslim god comes from the old arab god allah the moon god. You really need to read up on islam before making ignorant statements here.

He's a pedophile because he married a nine year old girl and had sex with her. It's in all the histories and even in the koran. Islam is a hateful cult taken from a compilation of four religions. :pee: islam

FSUK
03-15-2008, 08:33 AM
That was the standard everyone use to use. But they are not the same. Even the muslims will tell you that. The muslim god comes from the old arab god allah the moon god.

And where did you pull this piece of bullshit from?

5stringJeff
03-15-2008, 09:09 AM

Wrong. Muslims believe that there is only one person in the godhead. Christians believe that there are three Persons who comprise one Godhead - the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. Muslims deny the Trinity, and thus do not believe in the same God that Christians believe in.

LuvRPgrl
03-15-2008, 03:47 PM

That is textbook Muslims denial of anything that shows them in a bad light. "Lie, lies, liar" is what they always revert to when they have nothing to refute statements.

You need to do the research, its a HISTORICAL FACT that Muhommad married a 7 year old and consumated it when she was 9. I dont give a damn of what century, culture or social setting, having sex with a 9 year old is sick and perverted, making one a pedophile. The fact that he can even be aroused by such is further proof.

Allah is not the leader, the leader is Muhommad. If you want to get into semantics, then I will simply clarify it. THe leader that muslims follow, Mohammed, is a pedophile. I thought by the description of him as a pedophile would let any reasonably intelligent person realize I could not be referring to God, or Allah, but only a human being.

As for worshipping the same god, guess again. CHRISTians. CHRIST. Get it?? Christians worship Jesus as God, Muslims only see him as a prophet. In fact, Judaism is closer to Christianity than Islam is. Also, fact of the matter is in the Old Testement, Christian and Jewish Bible, God tells the Jews that the Arabs will always be their antagonists. How perfectly prophetic.

FSUK
03-16-2008, 08:31 AM
Allah is not the leader, the leader is Muhommad. If you want to get into semantics, then I will simply clarify it. THe leader that muslims follow, Mohammed, is a pedophile. I thought by the description of him as a pedophile would let any reasonably intelligent person realize I could not be referring to God, or Allah, but only a human being.

As for worshipping the same god, guess again. CHRISTians. CHRIST. Get it?? Christians worship Jesus as God, Muslims only see him as a prophet. In fact, Judaism is closer to Christianity than Islam is. Also, fact of the matter is in the Old Testement, Christian and Jewish Bible, God tells the Jews that the Arabs will always be their antagonists. How perfectly prophetic.

Allah is the leader of muslims, Muhammad was their prophet. It is actually a sin to ''worship' Muhammad.They worship Allah, as the creator . So, please dont be so ignorant.

And, go and read the Quran or the hadith- not some shit history book- Muhammad was not a paedo.

Kathianne
03-16-2008, 08:36 AM
Allah is the leader of muslims, Muhammad was their prophet. It is actually a sin to ''worship' Muhammad.They worship Allah, as the creator . So, please dont be so ignorant.

And, go and read the Quran or the hadith- not some shit history book- Muhammad was not a paedo.

Uh huh:

http://www.answeringinfidels.com/answering-infidels/answering-muslims/was-muhammad-a-pedophile-an-examination-of-muhammads-relationship-with-a-nine-year-old-girl.html

FSUK
03-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Uh huh:

http://www.answeringinfidels.com/answering-infidels/answering-muslims/was-muhammad-a-pedophile-an-examination-of-muhammads-relationship-with-a-nine-year-old-girl.html

such inaccuracies, also, look at the name of the website..and the people behind this website. Im not suprised, you are deluded regarding this issue.

Nukeman
03-16-2008, 08:42 AM
such inaccuracies, also, look at the name of the website..and the people behind this website. Im not suprised, you are deluded regarding this issue.
Did he or did he not marry a 9 year old girl? Is "thighing" allowed or not??

Kathianne
03-16-2008, 08:46 AM

Bring some proof, all you have are your declarations and the ability to ignore anything brought to you. You bring nothing.

FSUK
03-16-2008, 09:03 AM
Bring some proof, all you have are your declarations and the ability to ignore anything brought to you. You bring nothing.

You are not here for debate, no one here seems willing to debate. All of you on this forum seem to simply regurgitate what you hear on the media.

Said1
03-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Regardless of religious orientation, I don't think it was abnormal to have sexual relations with young boys and girls back then.

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 12:33 PM
You are not here for debate, no one here seems willing to debate. All of you on this forum seem to simply regurgitate what you hear on the media.

I never rely on the media for anything. I get my information from the web and reading. Your just proving more and more that your a paki muzzy from UK.

:pee: allah :pee: mohammod :pee: koran :pee: islam

FSUK
03-16-2008, 04:54 PM
I never rely on the media for anything. I get my information from the web and reading. Your just proving more and more that your a paki muzzy from UK.

:pee: allah :pee: mohammod :pee: koran :pee: islam

oh- im crying. grow up. or go and watch tellytubbies.

I think you owe me an apology for referring to me as a paki and a showing hatred towards a faith.

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 05:16 PM
oh- im crying. grow up. or go and watch tellytubbies.

I think you owe me an apology for referring to me as a paki and a showing hatred towards a faith.

You bet :fu:

FSUK
03-16-2008, 05:19 PM
You bet :fu:

:lame2::fu:

Nukeman
03-17-2008, 05:49 AM
Did he or did he not marry a 9 year old girl? Is "thighing" allowed or not??
Hey FU way to ignore this question. I like how you pick and choose what you will defend and what you will just ignore!!!!:lame2:

LuvRPgrl
03-23-2008, 02:54 AM

Please point out where I claim muslims worship mohamed. I said, he is their leader, their prophet.

I have read enough legitimate historical sources, its a plain and simple fact that he married and consumated it two years later, with a 7 year old. The koran is not the only source of historical data on mohamed. In fact, since it was "written" by only one source, it is much less reliable than the MANY other sources I read that state he did it.

LuvRPgrl
03-23-2008, 02:59 AM
Regardless of religious orientation, I don't think it was abnormal to have sexual relations with young boys and girls back then.

Yea it was.
Besides, culturally acceptable or not, to be sexually aroused by a child, a female who is nowhere near puberty or developing into a physical state that has female shape to it, as distinguised from the male shape of the human body at that age, is perverted.

Culturally acceptable or not, my religous leader could never be a pedophile, owner of slaves, racist, a killer, a liar, a cheat, backstabber, a war monger

Said1
03-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Yea it was.
Besides, culturally acceptable or not, to be sexually aroused by a child, a female who is nowhere near puberty or developing into a physical state that has female shape to it, as distinguised from the male shape of the human body at that age, is perverted.

Culturally acceptable or not, my religous leader could never be a pedophile, owner of slaves, racist, a killer, a liar, a cheat, backstabber, a war monger

Your religious leader?

Anyway, I stand by what I said. Around the time of Mohammad, it was not abnormal for people to have sexual relations with what today's society would consider children. What was the average age of a bride during the 10th century or better, the 18th century? Even Fraud himself was molested.

Perhaps this practice might have been limited to certain cultures, but to say it was strictly a Muslim thing is insane and I don't really care about your other points.

LuvRPgrl
03-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Your religious leader?.
Jesus.

Anyway, I stand by what I said. Around the time of Mohammad, it was not abnormal for people to have sexual relations with what today's society would consider children..

wow. That is sooo totally loaded with so oooo much BS. "would consider children"???
It was not considered socially abnormal to own and abuse slaves brutally, but I wouldnt take my lead on how to live a life of good values from one who did such.

What was the average age of a bride during the 10th century or better, the 18th century?.
NOT 7

Even Fraud himself was molested..

so you admit it is molestation.

Perhaps this practice might have been limited to certain cultures, but to say it was strictly a Muslim thing is insane and I don't really care about your other points.

again, point out where I said it was strictly a muslim thing. You seem to have a problem accurately reading what people post. That is the second time at least you have accused me of saying something I havent

dont care about my other points...hmmm, very open minded of you and persuasive

Yurt
03-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Your religious leader?

Anyway, I stand by what I said. Around the time of Mohammad, it was not abnormal for people to have sexual relations with what today's society would consider children. What was the average age of a bride during the 10th century or better, the 18th century? Even Fraud himself was molested.

true. when girls menstruated they became women, as they become able to bear children. mumu, however, married her at six, before her first period and this is when he "thighed" her. he consumated the marriage when she was nine. it is not clear whether or not she had her first period then.

LuvRPgrl
03-23-2008, 03:23 PM
true. when girls menstruated they became women, as they become able to bear children. mumu, however, married her at six, before her first period and this is when he "thighed" her. he consumated the marriage when she was nine. it is not clear whether or not she had her first period then.

Its my understanding that womens age of first "period" is getting lower and lower these days, when it is around 12/13.