PDA

View Full Version : Holy SHIT Mr.P... You Still There???!!!

Pale Rider
03-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Just heard on the news that the first tornado ever just hit down town Atlanta, but it looked like it hit other places too and was headed for S.C.. Lots of lightening too.

You alright?

dan
03-15-2008, 01:50 PM
I think he lives outside the city. Hag lives in the city, though, I think.

5stringJeff
03-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Hope HC and Mr. P are OK. Holy crap!

Mr. P
03-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Fine here! The first tornado to hit Atlanta proper since 1950. There is no doubt it was a tornado...lots of unknowns last night but it's pretty darn clear now.

The center of the storm that caused those tornadoes passed just a few miles north of me last night. This morning at 6:15 another wave came through, thunder shook the whole house!

Trigg
03-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Fine here! The first tornado to hit Atlanta proper since 1950. There is no doubt it was a tornado...lots of unknowns last night but it's pretty darn clear now.

The center of the storm that caused those tornadoes passed just a few miles north of me last night. This morning at 6:15 another wave came through, thunder shook the whole house!

Glad your Ok!!

Pale Rider
03-15-2008, 10:12 PM

Well glad to hear you're still in one piece Mr. P, I mean if anything happens to ya, who's going to make all the prank calls to me then?... :laugh:

Dilloduck
03-15-2008, 10:17 PM

Good to hear that you're in one piece P !!!!

Mr. P
03-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Glad your Ok!!
Thanks Trigg. Hey, You or Danial PM me if you want that emergency contact number in yer pocket on yer way south.

Well glad to hear you're still in one piece Mr. P, I mean if anything happens to ya, who's going to make all the prank calls to me then?... :laugh:
Ha! That wasn't a prank call you buffoon! I wanted to buy that radio, you just didn't want payed in cotton! Then ya wouldn't ship it either! Geeezzzz..:laugh2:

Good to hear that you're in one piece P !!!!

Thanks, Dillo!

manu1959
03-15-2008, 11:05 PM
I think he lives outside the city. Hag lives in the city, though, I think.

first two people i thought of when i heard....hag works at cnn.....anyone heard from him?.......glad mr p is ok....

Mr. P
03-15-2008, 11:26 PM
first two people i thought of when i heard....hag works at cnn.....anyone heard from him?.......glad mr p is ok....

He does work at CNN, the damage was done at about 9:40pm. He lives south of where the damage was..I haven't heard of any deaths just minor injuries.

Hag is probably just layed-up drunk somewhere. Friday/Saturday night, young single blah,blah. I hear he has a copy of Spitzers "Black Book" with all the hot numbers too. We may never hear from hag again. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Glad you are ok, Mr. P! That must have been scary.

dan
03-17-2008, 03:39 PM
By the way, tornadoes came through my town, too. A neighborhood about 4 blocks over from here is still out of power since Saturday afternoon. No damage at my apartment complex, but I live right behind a Publix, and all the stop signs in that parking lot were bent in half or completely broken off.

I'm fine, though, thanks for asking!:fu:

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 03:56 PM
By the way, tornadoes came through my town, too. A neighborhood about 4 blocks over from here is still out of power since Saturday afternoon. No damage at my apartment complex, but I live right behind a Publix, and all the stop signs in that parking lot were bent in half or completely broken off.

Glad you're ok, Dan!

manu1959
03-17-2008, 03:59 PM

:laugh2:....glad you are ok.....btw .....i had a group of code pinkers come through my neighborhood the other day.......i am ok .......

dan
03-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Glad you're ok, Dan!

haha, thanks, but I was just joking around. I was stunned that there was so much damage around here. It rained for literally no more than 15 minutes, and that was it. Not even a terrible storm or anything. Just wanted to be a jerk!:D