PDA

View Full Version : Reconquista Mexican Consulate Claims US belongs to Mexico!

stephanie
03-15-2008, 10:35 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HSgbeTegko&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HSgbeTegko&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSgbeTegko

lots of comments at site..

:boom2:

manu1959
03-15-2008, 10:52 PM
pretty funny.....it actually is mexican soil.......

Pale Rider
03-16-2008, 02:59 AM
pretty funny.....it actually is mexican soil.......

Really.... I must have missed the handing over ceremony.... so, now we have only 48 states or what?

OCA
03-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Whats really funny is those douchebags who hang outside the consulate all day, that Mexican was just jerking their chain.

"you gotta get past us first" lol.

Technically though he is right, the original inhabitants of that land are Apache indians and the descendants of modern Mexicans, no Whites are native to that area.

Gunny
03-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Whats really funny is those douchebags who hang outside the consulate all day, that Mexican was just jerking their chain.

"you gotta get past us first" lol.

Technically though he is right, the original inhabitants of that land are Apache indians and the descendants of modern Mexicans, no Whites are native to that area.

Mexicans are not an indigneous people. Neither are the Apache. The Native Americans encountered by Eurpoeans on the North and South American continents forced out and/or killed off others that were here before them.

I'm waiting for this argument to go as far back as every inhabitant on Earth trying to occupy the exact same spot of origin of the first human being since the second he moved, he displaced something or someone.:laugh2:

manu1959
03-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Really.... I must have missed the handing over ceremony.... so, now we have only 48 states or what?

embassy property is considered the soil of the nation it belongs to....it is that way in every nation.....

manu1959
03-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Mexicans are not an indigneous people. Neither are the Apache. The Native Americans encountered by Eurpoeans on the North and South American continents forced out and/or killed off others that were here before them.

I'm waiting for this argument to go as far back as every inhabitant on Earth trying to occupy the exact same spot of origin of the first human being since the second he moved, he displaced something or someone.:laugh2:

every nation was taken from someone by someone......there is no nation without guilt....

Pale Rider
03-16-2008, 12:58 PM
embassy property is considered the soil of the nation it belongs to....it is that way in every nation.....

True... I thought you meant something else...

Hugh Lincoln
03-16-2008, 12:59 PM
I'm waiting for this argument to go as far back as every inhabitant on Earth trying to occupy the exact same spot of origin of the first human being since the second he moved, he displaced something or someone.

In the words of a friend, "it all depends on how far back you set the victim clock."