PDA

View Full Version : F1 ..........

manu1959
03-15-2008, 11:09 PM
the first race starts.......shortly.......in oz....:clap:

diuretic
03-16-2008, 04:06 AM
All over. Hamilton won.

I preferred it when the AGP was the last race of the season and it was in my city. It was party time then! :coffee:

manu1959
03-16-2008, 03:12 PM
All over. Hamilton won.

I preferred it when the AGP was the last race of the season and it was in my city. It was party time then! :coffee:

it was a very good race......lots of crazyness now that traction control is gone....

manu1959
04-27-2008, 01:48 PM
oh my look what turning right and left will do to you.....

http://jalopnik.com/373884/f1-boss-max-mosley-caught-with-five-hookers-in-nazi-orgy-video-scandal

FIA President Max Mosley has been caught on film taking part in a Nazi fetish orgy, a British tabloid revealed earlier today. Although we initially thought it was the world's zaniest April Fool's joke, we were wrong. Sick and wrong. During the five-hour orgy video, which the tabloid also has in possession (and which we have a quick clip from up top) Mosley both dominated and submitted to the five hookers, who dressed both as Nazis and concentration camp prisoners. The 67-year-old, who has been married for 48 years, was at one point whipped so hard that the orgy had to be halted while a bandage was applied to stop his bleeding.

:laugh2:

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Good for him....all a bunch of consenting adults doing whatever they chose....

I don't see a problem with it.

oh my look what turning right and left will do to you.....

http://jalopnik.com/373884/f1-boss-max-mosley-caught-with-five-hookers-in-nazi-orgy-video-scandal

FIA President Max Mosley has been caught on film taking part in a Nazi fetish orgy, a British tabloid revealed earlier today. Although we initially thought it was the world's zaniest April Fool's joke, we were wrong. Sick and wrong. During the five-hour orgy video, which the tabloid also has in possession (and which we have a quick clip from up top) Mosley both dominated and submitted to the five hookers, who dressed both as Nazis and concentration camp prisoners. The 67-year-old, who has been married for 48 years, was at one point whipped so hard that the orgy had to be halted while a bandage was applied to stop his bleeding.

:laugh2: