PDA

View Full Version : Should i just leave?

FSUK
03-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Guys

Everyone here seems so right wing, and unwilling to actually listen to another point of view. Some people here, are plain intolerant of other faiths and people.

stephanie
03-16-2008, 05:30 PM
call a waaaaaaambulance...:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
03-16-2008, 05:32 PM
Guys

Everyone here seems so right wing, and unwilling to actually listen to another point of view. Some people here, are plain intolerant of other faiths and people.

I can;t answer that for you, and no one here can. I'm not that right-wing, but I do understand the frustration of some of the arguments. No forum you go to is going to have an easier time of it, really. You might find one that leans to the left, or another that leans right, but if you do leave, just note that you are one less voice for this forum's minority.

The Reverend
03-16-2008, 05:33 PM
No, leave ONLY if it is your choice to leave. NEVER let people force you to leave.

Said1
03-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Guys

If you need to start threads about it, you probably should.

I think some people have been nice to you and not antagonistic as you mistakenly seem to think - although some are.

Said1
03-16-2008, 05:34 PM
I can;t answer that for you, and no one here can. I'm not that right-wing, but I do understand the frustration of some of the arguments. No forum you go to is going to have an easier time of it, really. You might find one that leans to the left, or another that leans right, but if you do leave, just note that you are one less voice for this forum's minority.

You can find forums where everyone agress, but that's boring. If your can't take your opinions being challenged, then there's really no point.

Abbey Marie
03-16-2008, 05:36 PM
In my experience, the happiest board members are those who participate in a wide range of topics, not just one, and even venture into the lower, non-political forums of the board.

Said1
03-16-2008, 05:39 PM
In my experience, the happiest board members are those who participate in a wide range of topics, not just one, and even venture into the lower, non-political forums of the board.

1. If you're going to get ~emotionally~ involved.
2. It should be in the humor section.
3. :laugh2:

The Reverend
03-16-2008, 05:39 PM
I would like to add that if you want people to listen to your view then you also need to try and provide some facts that back them up. Opinions are fine but without them being based in fact they are basicly worthless.

shattered
03-16-2008, 05:44 PM
If you're asking if you should leave, you're probably overly sensitive, and just looking for attention. Take a couple days off, and just read without replying, and then see what you think.

Life's easier when you just don't give a rip about what people think.

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Guys

There are many here who cant seem to debate without including idiotic personal insults. Dont let their infantile nature scare you away. This is the kind of place that needs injections of truth from the side they ridicule.

We have seen what happens to this country when the irrational go unchallenged. They begin to think they are making some kind of sense. They then turn and vote for the any fool even if he is a rich kid who failed at everything he ever tried and can barely carry on an adult conversation.They lap up lies like they are great words of wisdom and vote this country right into wars for corporate profit which destroy our world reputation, the lives of thousands of Brave Americans, our own armies, our own freedoms and even the economyof this great land.

Please stay , please allow the childish insults to wash off you like water. They are nothing more than the dying gasps of self anger by people who are fighting hard to hold onto the fantasies of their fallen ideals.They may never tell you so but you are their best friend and help them more than they are willing to help themselves.

Hang in there FSUK we still have more work to do friend.

stephanie
03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
ya man...wees so dum heer........

we need injections of truth...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thYep.gif

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:12 PM
How is that Pentagon study which proves their was no AQ ties to Sadam or evidence to show them treating you?

Yes me ans FSUK are your friend even if you cant see it.

By the way where did I call anyone Dumb or asshole?

Thanks for the possitive Rep point btw.

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:12 PM
ya man...wees so dum heer........

we need injections of truth...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thYep.gif

Then there are those *cough* TM *cough* who can't stand to see mirrors of their own behavior. Like totally. :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Guys

Stick around and take a different approach. Of course you'll find many that disagree with you, that's why we have "debate" in the title! Spread yourself around and get to know the parties involved here and don't stick to just one or two topics. While I disagree with your take on the few threads I've participated with you in, I can say it's nice to see new faces in here and have an opportunity to debate with someone who takes an interest.

There are many here who cant seem to debate without including idiotic personal insults. Dont let their infantile nature scare you away. This is the kind of place that needs injections of truth from the side they ridicule.

And DO NOT align yourself with a nimrod such as "truthmatters". FSUK - you write intelligently and have most of your facts straight. You can write coherently and actually answer what is asked of you. If you want to learn how to post like a retard, read some of this twits posts! :laugh2:

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
How is that Pentagon study which proves their was no AQ ties to Sadam or evidence to show them treating you?

This is off topic. Except for the last part, sort of.

The thread is not about YOU and your personal grudges and gripes.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:15 PM

Exhibit A is above - another incoherent mini rant from the brain dead.

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:18 PM

You mean from the co-dependent. :lmao:

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:21 PM

Prime example of what you have been seeing in return for thoughful posts no doubt FSUK. Well not all are this childish and filled with anger and hate for anything that sounds unlike the Bush talking points.

Not all are capable of coming arround but in my short tiem here I have seen people change their points of view even if they are not willing to admitt it.

This guy may be a nice fella on some plane but he will never let a trace of that be seen by anyone who finds fault with what passes for political discussion in many of the threads here.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:22 PM
You mean from the co-dependent. :lmao:

I believe she is slowly leeching from my brain! Who knows, maybe she'll gain a few IQ points if we try hard enough, or maybe post the "truth" some day! LOL

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:23 PM
How is the Pentagon study I posted the other day settling into your political view their guys?

Which one of you would have posted it?

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:24 PM
I believe she is slowly leeching from my brain! Who knows, maybe she'll gain a few IQ points if we try hard enough, or maybe post the "truth" some day! LOL

Didn't you say you were more depressed than usual? Found it harder to concentrate? Now it all makes sense.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Prime example of what you have been seeing in return for thoughful posts no doubt FSUK. Well not all are this childish and filled with anger and hate for anything that sounds unlike the Bush talking points.

Not all are capable of coming arround but in my short tiem here I have seen people change their points of view even if they are not willing to admitt it.

This guy may be a nice fella on some plane but he will never let a trace of that be seen by anyone who finds fault with what passes for political discussion in many of the threads here.

I've engaged him just a short while ago and it was all based on debate and no flaming or name calling. Why is that do you ask? Because with him it's not like hitting myself in the cranium with a claw hammer like when trying to discuss anything at all with you.

And I have no problem at all, or anger, with Bush posts if you disagree with him or don't like him. I have a problem with stupidity. I have a severe case of "stupiphobia" and lose control when reading your posts.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:26 PM
How is the Pentagon study I posted the other day settling into your political view their guys?

Which one of you would have posted it?

I believe the responses in that thread speak for themselves. Speaking of your study, why is it you NEVER RETURNED to address the hundreds and hundreds of lies by the Democrats? Oh, that's right, because you're a piss poor political hack.

5stringJeff
03-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Guys

We allow posters to exhibit all types of beliefs on this board, including intolerant and/or bigoted beliefs. We don't ban based on beliefs. And yes, some members here are very intolerant about Islam and Muslims. Certainly, not all of them are. Take Abbey's advice and participate in other parts of the board and talk about other issues. You'll find that people around here are pretty nice, for the most part.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Didn't you say you were more depressed than usual? Found it harder to concentrate? Now it all makes sense.

Every time she posts I have to look for my medicine and take them as if she's a virus.

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:30 PM
I believe the responses in that thread speak for themselves. Speaking of your study, why is it you NEVER RETURNED to address the hundreds and hundreds of lies by the Democrats? Oh, that's right, because you're a piss poor political hack.

How does any of those silly comments about "what the Dems said" refute the facts to the Pentagon study which shows there was NO basis for the claims the Sadam had AQ ties by this admin?

I saw not one of you here on the right accept the facts in that study in any way that resembled the reality it stated.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:33 PM
How does any of those silly comments about "what the Dems said" refute the facts to the Pentagon study which shows there was NO basis for the claims the Sadam had AQ ties by this admin?

I saw not one of you here on the right accept the facts in that study in any way that resembled the reality it stated.

You claimed lies about statements from the Bush administration. I explained how they weren't lies, but if you considered them that, I countered them with the tons of quotes from the Dems who were privy to the same intel. You then did you usual disappearing act. Now go fill a hoagie with some dog shit and enjoy.

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:34 PM
You claimed lies about statements from the Bush administration. I explained how they weren't lies, but if you considered them that, I countered them with the tons of quotes from the Dems who were privy to the same intel. You then did you usual disappearing act. Now go fill a hoagie with some dog shit and enjoy.

Hahahha. Talk about off topic. Why is she revisiting another thread here? :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Hahahha. Talk about off topic. Why is she revisiting another thread here? :laugh2:

Because her brain works in mysterious ways. It's a few days behind, coupled with the change in the clocks, and she's all fucked up now!

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:40 PM

Why does every thread devolve into a personal insultorama with you two arround?

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Because her brain works in mysterious ways. It's a few days behind, coupled with the change in the clocks, and she's all fucked up now!

Ohhhhhhhh. I get it. If I respond to one of her posts I should wait a few days and check new, unrelated threads for possible responses - typical of the passive/aggressive codependent. Sorry TM, I forgot about those behavior patterns. I opted for therapy instead of internet truth spreading. :laugh2:

Gunny
03-16-2008, 06:41 PM

We have seen what happens to this country when the irrational go unchallenged. They begin to think they are making some kind of sense. They then turn and vote for the any fool even if he is a rich kid who failed at everything he ever tried and can barely carry on an adult conversation.They lap up lies like they are great words of wisdom and vote this country right into wars for corporate profit which destroy our world reputation, the lives of thousands of Brave Americans, our own armies, our own freedoms and even the economyof this great land.

Please stay , please allow the childish insults to wash off you like water. They are nothing more than the dying gasps of self anger by people who are fighting hard to hold onto the fantasies of their fallen ideals.They may never tell you so but you are their best friend and help them more than they are willing to help themselves.

Just as there are those who cannot debate without substituting baseless opinion from LaLaLand for actual fact backed by hard evidence.

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Why does every thread devolve into a personal insultorama with you two arround?

:boohoo:

It's your fault. You control how people treat you, so obviously YOU are doing something wrong.

You can relax anyway. The board will be all yours come tomorrow. Vacation is over.

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Guys

I am not tolerant of islam, liars, revisionists, half truths or apologists. I'm a very conservative guy, I'm also a atheist. You have made a lot of opinions about things here that have no basis in facts. You have been called on those opinions repeatedly. My guess is you get most of your information from the BBC and the guardian. Since you have access to a computer I suggest you try some other sources. Google is your friend.

The one thing I can say for you is that you are consistent. Wrong, but consistent. You might take some lessons from mfm on how to redirect an argument to something that is irrelevant to the subject. Or just tell outright lies like truthmatters and repeat them ad nausium.

All the things you have brought up on this board have been cover a thousand times with links to facts. If you can't deal with facts then by all means leave the board.

I'm not a name caller. I referred to you as a paki muzzy from the UK. If you think that was bad just wait till some of the others get started on you. either fasten your seatbelt and get ready for a wild ride or get off now.

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Its not a complaint said1 its an observation.

It actually helps me show just how void of substance your arguments are.

jimnyc
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM

Your brain is void of working cells.

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks ffor helping to prove my point.

Said1
03-16-2008, 06:48 PM

:lol: This form someone who says a book is good, but didn't read it. You wouldn't know substance if it was dripping out your ass.

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Jayne Eyre is a good book and I have never read it.

You seem to confuse simple observation as deception....Why?

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Now I have to go find that other thread tm was talking about. That particular briefing was leaked, as usual, before the full report came out. It was cherry picked, as usual. The full report said that saddam had dealings with a number of terrorist groups, including the muslim brotherhood which makes up ....get this, two thirds of the AQ hierarchy. But hey, lets not let facts get in the way huh tm.

Said1
03-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Jayne Eyre is a good book and I have never read it.

That's weird and totally lacking in substance. :laugh2:

You seem to confuse simple observation as deception....Why?

You seem totally confused and emotional all the time, why? :laugh2:

shattered
03-16-2008, 07:40 PM

Wow.. Is that you NOT being insulting and childish? :cool:

diuretic
03-16-2008, 07:56 PM
On the question. It depends on what you want to get out of the forums. If someone thinks they will come to a forum like this and do battle and see it in "win/lose" terms then they will be frustrated and disappointed. There's no scorekeeper to make that judgement. And besides, no-one else cares.

What I get out of forums is understanding my own position(s) on various issues.

mrg666
03-16-2008, 07:59 PM
STAY
the U.K is under represented here fight the fight and take the insults with a pinch of salt (they are only words ).
As jim says get to know the folk here the majority are really nice once you get to know them , not every one will agree with you but ..................... if they did it would be a f****d up world :laugh2:

5stringJeff
03-16-2008, 07:59 PM
What I get out of forums is understanding my own position(s) on various issues.

Indeed. Having to defend your positions makes one a better all-around person.

manu1959
03-16-2008, 08:06 PM

this entire post is an insult ......

FSUK
03-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Guys

Thanks for the advice and tips. I will stay and battle it out. after reading your posts- i feel i should hang around and get involved.

Thanks for the help.

Yurt
03-16-2008, 08:49 PM
this entire post is an insult ......

the truthdoesntmatter

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Now I have to go find that other thread tm was talking about. That particular briefing was leaked, as usual, before the full report came out. It was cherry picked, as usual. The full report said that saddam had dealings with a number of terrorist groups, including the muslim brotherhood which makes up ....get this, two thirds of the AQ hierarchy. But hey, lets not let facts get in the way huh tm.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/14/world/middleeast/14saddam.html?em&ex=1205726400&en=9ac16d95220abfad&ei=5087%0A

No Gaffer this is the recent report that is so devastating to the admin they are not releasing it in the normal manner. Reporters have to request it in writting and then wait for it to be delievered by mail. You see normally they just release it on the internet for all to see. This time they refused to follow normal procedures because it is so devastating to the admin.

Kathianne
03-16-2008, 10:36 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/14/world/middleeast/14saddam.html?em&ex=1205726400&en=9ac16d95220abfad&ei=5087%0A

No Gaffer this is the recent report that is so devastating to the admin they are not releasing it in the normal manner. Reporters have to request it in writting and then wait for it to be delievered by mail. You see normally they just release it on the internet for all to see. This time they refused to follow normal procedures because it is so devastating to the admin.

I shouldn't bother but what the heck:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/014/889pvpxc.asp

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 10:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_F._Hayes

Mr hayes is not an objective source hun.

Bibliography
Hayes, Stephen (2005). The Brain: Paul Wolfowitz and the Making of the Bush Doctrine. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0060723467.
Hayes, Stephen (2004). The Connection: How al Qaeda's Collaboration with Saddam Hussein has Endangered America. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0060746734.
Hayes, Stephen (2007). Cheney: The Untold Story of America's Most Powerful and Controversial Vice President. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0060723467.

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 10:59 PM

The full report was released just days ago. What you are quoting from was the cherry picked version released by mr anonymous. You know that guy that always releases things in part that might harm the administration. The NYT quotes him quite often.

You keep plugging away though and Bush might not get elected this year.

truthmatters
03-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Why dont you produce us a link to the entire study and we will judge for ourselves?

Gaffer
03-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Why dont you produce us a link to the entire study and we will judge for ourselves?

I did, in another thread.

http://www.floppingaces.net/

Kathianne
03-16-2008, 11:29 PM

Bibliography
Hayes, Stephen (2005). The Brain: Paul Wolfowitz and the Making of the Bush Doctrine. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0060723467.
Hayes, Stephen (2004). The Connection: How al Qaeda's Collaboration with Saddam Hussein has Endangered America. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0060746734.
Hayes, Stephen (2007). Cheney: The Untold Story of America's Most Powerful and Controversial Vice President. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0060723467.

Well there's also this:

Stephen F. Hayes
SENIOR WRITER

Stephen F. Hayes is a senior writer at The Weekly Standard and author of "The Connection : How al Qaeda's Collaboration with Saddam Hussein Has Endangered America". Before joining The Weekly Standard, Hayes was a senior writer for National Journal's Hotline. He also served for six years as Director of the Institute on Political Journalism at Georgetown University. His work has appeared in the New York Post, the Washington Times, Salon, National Review, and Reason. He has been a commentator on CNN, The McLaughlin Group, the Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNBC, and C-SPAN.

A graduate of Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and DePauw University, Hayes was born and raised in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.

I think he's pretty good at research. Duh!

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 12:19 AM
I did, in another thread.

http://www.floppingaces.net/

There is no link to the study there.

Kathianne
03-17-2008, 12:41 AM
There is no link to the study there.

Well it took 2 clicks, after reading '3 posts down', but here you go:

http://www.floppingaces.net/2008/03/...rted-al-qaida/

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-17-2008, 01:23 PM
Guys

I don't know you, don't care, and if you have to ask and create a poll, you should leave....unless you are looking for a sympathetic ear, and then you should leave, still.

It's a forum, who give a shit.....stay go, watch internet porn, who cares....just don't look to me to give a rats ass about your feelings on a forum.....grow a set if you don't have them....or man up, anyway!

What a whiney little bastard.....

What do you think, everyone, should I stay or should I go....and no stooooopid Romantic answers, either.

Classact
03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
I too wish there were more liberals here. If you desire to debate with folks that agree with you then try http://www.democraticunderground.com/ because there you would be debating as though you were practicing in a mirror.

Invite some "like thinking" friends to join this site so we will have a target rich environment!

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Well it took 2 clicks, after reading '3 posts down', but here you go:

http://www.floppingaces.net/2008/03/...rted-al-qaida/

Error 404 - Not Found

Immanuel
03-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Guys

I honestly have not read much of what you have posted.

I can't point to anything you have written, but I have felt that you come off as aggressive. It seems to me that you don't want to discuss the issues, but rather you want to attack people for having a difference of opinion with you.

I consider myself right wing... but I will admit that lately I have begun to wonder about that. But, I sure don't think you should leave. You remind me of myself and others when first joining the community of political website. All gung-ho and sure of ourselves. Absolutely convinced that we are right and everyone else just plain has it wrong.

I grew out of that. I'm betting you will too.

I don't think you should leave, but maybe tone down the tone.

Immie

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Come on now Immy. Have you seen the responses I have recieved here since day one?

I have been excoriated here since day one for not agreeing with the majority of people here.

Immanuel
03-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Come on now Immy. Have you seen the responses I have recieved here since day one?

I have been excoriated here since day one for not agreeing with the majority of people here.

TM,

If you were honest, you would not blame it on "not agreeing with the majority of people here." You would blame it on your complete and utter refusal to even recognize other people's points of view. Hell, there are times when you answer one of my posts, that I wonder if you even read it.

Look at all the other lefties. True they are confronted about their points of view, but few take the abuse you do, because of your refusal to see the other side of the coin.

Immie

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Immy go back and read what people say to me even when I have made a good point.

Look at the hate here for anything that is not Bush worship.

Immanuel
03-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Immy go back and read what people say to me even when I have made a good point.

Look at the hate here for anything that is not Bush worship.

TM... go back and look at what you say when other people make a good point. Oh, wait, do you think that no one except you makes a good point?

I don't worship Bush, and I have not since before I came to this site. In fact, I make my disapproval of all things Bush well known here, but, I don't feel hated.

Immie

Kathianne
03-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Error 404 - Not Found

Well I'd say, "Sorry about that, but then I'd throw up." So I'll apologize that link isn't working.

Monkeybone
03-17-2008, 02:37 PM
the Difference

Immie makes intelligent coherent post. if challenged, he backs up what he says. he also doens't ramble on about the same thing over and over hoping that it will convince someone that it is true.

TM does not. and if someone disagrees with you, you rant about lies and not opening up eyes and repeat it over and over even when proven wrong and you pick and choose what you respond to and usually throw in something about Bush and how it is his fault that my water softner is out of salt.

that is how i see it.

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 02:49 PM
TM... go back and look at what you say when other people make a good point. Oh, wait, do you think that no one except you makes a good point?

I don't worship Bush, and I have not since before I came to this site. In fact, I make my disapproval of all things Bush well known here, but, I don't feel hated.

Immie

Immie I wasnt talking about you.

I was talking about certain people on here who will respond to me posting an article based in fact with comments like "you fucking stupid old hag you make me sick".

I have never said anything like that to people here. I have posted things aobut Dems that were negative and even admitted mistakes I have made.

It makes no differance to some that I have. They dont like the FACTS I post.
You can pretend that it is not true but that does not make you right.

5stringJeff
03-17-2008, 07:18 PM

Hooray for Ad Hominem (http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html)!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Why should I believe anything a neo con says about this report?

Give me the report so I can read it myself and I will see if I agree with his acessment of what it contains. I will not TRUST his second hand view of what it contains.

Nukeman
03-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Just like we don't trust your lopsided assessment of anything. You have an agenda and that is to say all conservatives are war mongering idiots that need to be led around by the nose, because we are too stupid to think for ourselves.

You spew your hatred of anything right wing and than cry foul when we tell you and prove to you that your wrong. Get a fucking life and try looking in the mirror every once in a while. IDIOT

5stringJeff
03-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Why should I believe anything a neo con says about this report?

More ad hominem! Woo-hoo!

Give me the report so I can read it myself and I will see if I agree with his acessment of what it contains. I will not TRUST his second hand view of what it contains.

I think Gaffer posted a link several posts up.

Gaffer
03-17-2008, 08:02 PM

Yep but it's a right wing web site and she won't read anything on it even to find where the report is. It was the third post down last time I looked.

Having a right wing website on her computer screen is like exposing a vampire to sunlight.

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 08:03 PM

THERE IS NO LINK TO THE STUDY IN HIS LINK!

actsnoblemartin
03-17-2008, 08:32 PM
There will always be people, right or wrong who wont like you and whom you wont like.

Try to find those willing to have open and honest debates.

Dont let the agressive assholes of the board, get you down.

just use that ignore button mate

it will save u a lot of grief, trust me :coffee:

and for the record, i voted no and would like to say to those who voted yes. FUCK YOU, it is shameful to try and silence or intimidate others.

We should be welcoming of all points of view, even if ... they me, you get upset about them

Guys

actsnoblemartin
03-17-2008, 08:35 PM
I have seen a geniune liberal like you get the verbal snot beat out of them simply for disagreeing, and i have seen some agressive mean spirited liberals too

in your case, you have been treated unfairly

Dilloduck
03-17-2008, 08:36 PM
I have seen a geniune liberal like you get the verbal snot beat out of them simply for disagreeing, and i have seen some agressive mean spirited liberals too

in your case, you have been treated unfairly

Here you go ----whining about being a victim again. :poke:

gabosaurus
03-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Fighters stay.
Cowards run.

Make your own decision.

gabosaurus
03-17-2008, 10:42 PM
call a waaaaaaambulance...:laugh2:

Damn, I hate agreeing with Stephanie... :lmao:

gabosaurus
03-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Or just take some advice from The Clash:

Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I’ll be here ’til the end of time
So you got to let me know

Always tease tease tease
You’re happy when I’m on my knees
One day is fine, next day is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on and let me know

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know!

This indecision’s bugging me
Esta indecision me molesta
If you don’t want me, set me free
Si no me quieres, librame
Exactly who’m I’m supposed to be
Dime que tengo que ser
Don’t you know which clothes even fit me?
¿sabes que ropas me quedan?
Come on and let me know
Me tienes que decir
Should I cool it or should I blow?
¿me debo ir o quedarme?

Split!
Yo me enfrio o lo sufro

yo me enfrio o lo sufro
yo me enfrio o lo sufro
If I go there will be trouble