PDA

View Full Version : *Charlie Manson Will He Ever Do Humanity A Favor And Just Die?*

chesswarsnow
03-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. With all the :gay:'s in California.
2. They carry a murderer on their shoulders.
3. An evil man, behind the murders of eight or more people.
4. More than likely twenty or more.
5. While he sits and eats in jail.
6. Watching TV and smoking cigarettes.
7. Others who lost family members morn.
8. Its a crying shame for *Humanity*.
9. Why is it, that evil men live, while good people get flung into a hole too early?
10. And then gay people allow the murderer to live on?:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 11:56 AM
I saw a clip of him today, and it struck me how tiny a man he is. It's hard to understand how he can strike such fear in people, until you look at those evil eyes. I think we are dealing with something other-worldly here.

actsnoblemartin
03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
agreed, he is a sick twisted fuck, who should be be-headed :laugh2:

Sorry bout that,

1. With all the :gay:'s in California.
2. They carry a murderer on their shoulders.
9. Why is it, that evil men live, while good people get flung into a hole too early?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. With all the :gay:'s in California.2. They carry a murderer on their shoulders.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

as if there are no gays in texas....

Gunny
03-17-2008, 09:29 PM
I saw a clip of him today, and it struck me how tiny a man he is. It's hard to understand how he can strike such fear in people, until you look at those evil eyes. I think we are dealing with something other-worldly here.

He's from a different era. He used drugs and the hippy culture to brainwash a following in a day and age that was nowhere as near sophisticated as now.

He was in fact a petty criminal and a retard supposedly trying to start a revolution between blacks and whites in this country. If reprots are correct, he didn't even participate in the Tate LoBianca-Folger murders. He had others commit the crimes for him.

The one thing that will come of them possibly pinning more murders on him is they can try him again and put him back on death row.

OCA
03-17-2008, 09:36 PM
He's from a different era. He used drugs and the hippy culture to brainwash a following in a day and age that was nowhere as near sophisticated as now.

He was in fact a petty criminal and a retard supposedly trying to start a revolution between blacks and whites in this country. If reprots are correct, he didn't even participate in the Tate LoBianca-Folger murders. He had others commit the crimes for him.

The one thing that will come of them possibly pinning more murders on him is they can try him again and put him back on death row.

The only thing he did directly was he went along on the night of the LaBianca murders and went inside the home alone, subdued and tied up Rosemary and Leno........then the others went in and hacked them up.

Gunny
03-17-2008, 09:55 PM
The only thing he did directly was he went along on the night of the LaBianca murders and went inside the home alone, subdued and tied up Rosemary and Leno........then the others went in and hacked them up.

I thought he only drove the car. I wasn't aware he participated at all. I'm not going to argue the point though because you may very well be right. I haven't looked at the issue in quite a few years so I will defer.

gabosaurus
03-17-2008, 10:14 PM
There are a ton of gays in Texas as well. Probably more than in California. Have you ever been to the gay parts of Houston, Austin and Dallas?

Not to mention all the pathetic guys who can't find girls on their own and have to order them off the internet.