PDA

View Full Version : Obama losing superdelegates due to his prolonged assocn with hatemongering Pastor?

Little-Acorn
03-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Reaction is spreading (that means even NBC and CBS are reporting it now) to Barack Obama's longtime association with Rev. Jeremiah Wright of Obama's Trinity Church. Tapes of the pastor thunderously proclaiming "God Damn America", accusing the govt of inventing AIDS to wipe out black people, and the rest of his left-wingnut theories have been surfacing at a great rate.

Few believe that Obama actually believes in the racism and hate spewed by this man, despite the fact that Obama refers to him as his "minister and spiritual guide". But questions are being raised... and not answered by anyone... about why Obama and his family have stuck with this pastor and his church for upwards of twenty years, even after the pastor's hate-filled sermons came to light, and why Obama went so far as to hire him for his Presidential campaign.

Any decent person, upon hearing such hate and filth spewed from the pulpit in any church, would have walked out and not gone back. Wouldn't you? Then why didn't Obama? No answers are forthcoming, from the candidate or those around him.

One area where this might hurt him the most, is in the retention of "superdelegates" in the upcoming Democrat convention for President. Obama presently has the lead in both popular vote and pledged delegates. And many superdelegates have voiced a sentiment indicating they will vote with the majority in their districts - that is, mostly for Obama. But virtually all of the delegates were chosen before the pastor's ravings, and Obama's adherence to the man, came to light.

Behind in the count of pledged delegates, Hillary has been working overtime to try to woo the superdelegates over to her side. Many have been reluctant to go against the popular vote. But now, they may have the excuse they need to abandon the Obama bandwagon and support Hillary instead.

Few really believe that Obama agrees with his "spiritual leader's" racist and anti-American sentiments. But with the questions being raised about why he never disowned the man for those sentiments, the Democrat electorate my be more understanding and permissive toward superdelegates who, in turn, may disown Obama.

While Obama is ahead by perhaps 100-150 pledged delegates in the race for the Dem nomination, there are nearly 800 superdelegates in play, who can change their vote at any time - far more than needed to sway the entire race to one side or the other.

Is Barack Obama on the verge of losing substantial numbers of superdelegates due to his apparent lack of judgement in supporting a virulent racist and hatemonger? And thus, lose the entire race for the nomination?

MtnBiker
03-17-2008, 09:40 AM
That will be determind in the progression of this story. If it continues to grow and more is discovered there could quite well be a big loss of superdelegates for Obama.

CockySOB
03-17-2008, 09:57 AM
I certainly hope so!

Yurt
03-17-2008, 10:19 AM
you keep saying few believe he agrees, we keep asking you, what makes you say this?

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Funny he gained like 12 SD over the last couple of days.

This story also helps kill the LIE that he is a Muslim.

Thanks for the help in stopping the lies.

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 12:01 PM
you keep saying few believe he agrees, we keep asking you, what makes you say this?

Exactly, Yurt. I think it is logical and fair to assume that one does believe what one's recent campaign staffer, mentor, childrens' baptizer, marrying pastor, and spiritual leader for 20 years believes.

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Except when they say they dont agree huh?

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 12:24 PM

After 20 years of acting otherwise, and spoken during a campaign, those words mean nothing. Twenty years of actions, and a super-close relationship with the pastor, however, mean lots. You might as well jump on the Hillary bandwagon, TM. She's your best bet now.

Trigg
03-17-2008, 01:59 PM

TM you have to ask yourself a couple of questions.

Did the crowd in the church looked shocked during his sermons?

Answer: No they were cheering, obviously they had heard this before and were not discouraging it.

Did he loose his job after these sermons?

Answer: No, preached for 20 yrs

At your church, if something juicy happens, do you hear about it?

Answer: Yes, it's discussed especially if it's controvercial

At the end of the day there is no arguing that even if Obama wasn't in the pews during these sermons, he certainly knew about them. IF he didn't agree with the sermons I would expect him to leave the church. He didn't, WHY?

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I dont go to church.

I assume he knew is pure speculation.

Again this only matters to people who would naver vote for him anyway.

It also fights the lies that he is a Muslim.

net gain Obama

Yurt
03-17-2008, 04:47 PM
I dont go to church.

net gain Obama

it matters to obama fired him, to church, retired him....:laugh2:

stephanie
03-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Who actually believed..that the Clintons were gonna let this little boy take their Presidency away from them...

They are in full DESTROY mode now...:coffee:

manu1959
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM

are you claiming that barry had no clue what the man that married him and christened his children and was his spiritual advisor and was quoted in his autobiography and was his mentor was saying.....

OCA
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM
I told you all that this would happen! How do you think that this story got its legs? Thats right, the Clinton war machine is up and rolling.

Just a matter of time before Hillary takes PA and then everything else on the way to the convention and Osama is giving his concession speech.

retiredman
03-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Who actually believed..that the Clintons were gonna let this little boy take their Presidency away from them...

They are in full DESTROY mode now...:coffee:

why am I not surprised that you call him a "boy"?

LiberalNation
03-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Just a matter of time before Hillary takes PA and then everything else on the way to the convention and Osama is giving his concession speech.

Don't get too excited yet. Love to see it but there's still a lot of chance it goes the other way.

stephanie
03-17-2008, 05:26 PM

get a grip...he is younger than all of them..:poke:

Yurt
03-17-2008, 05:52 PM

she called him "little boy" got something against short people, cuz little didn't bother you.....

CockySOB
03-17-2008, 06:29 PM
TM you have to ask yourself a couple of questions.

Did the crowd in the church looked shocked during his sermons?

Answer: No they were cheering, obviously they had heard this before and were not discouraging it.

Did he loose his job after these sermons?

Answer: No, preached for 20 yrs

At your church, if something juicy happens, do you hear about it?

Answer: Yes, it's discussed especially if it's controvercial

At the end of the day there is no arguing that even if Obama wasn't in the pews during these sermons, he certainly knew about them. IF he didn't agree with the sermons I would expect him to leave the church. He didn't, WHY?

The bold text is incorrect. Wright began his ministry at Trinity in 1972 (http://www.tucc.org/pastor.htm), making his tenure at the pulpit 36 years.

manu1959
03-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Funny he gained like 12 SD over the last couple of days.

This story also helps kill the LIE that he is a Muslim.

Thanks for the help in stopping the lies.

he was born a muslim.....he claims to have converted to christianity.....

Gaffer
03-17-2008, 06:37 PM

which makes him an apostate. This means any true muslim that sees him is suppose to kill him.

manu1959
03-17-2008, 06:41 PM
which makes him an apostate. This means any true muslim that sees him is suppose to kill him.

which is why i have been saying one of the nation of islam dudes will have him whacked to try and start "the revolution".....

retiredman
03-17-2008, 06:46 PM
get a grip...he is younger than all of them..:poke:

nice deflection, racist.

retiredman
03-17-2008, 06:49 PM
he was born a muslim.....he claims to have converted to christianity.....How is one "born a muslim" when one's mother is an agnostic daughter of Christians and one's father is a non-practicing muslim who leaves before one is barely able to walk?

FSUK
03-17-2008, 07:00 PM

he is christian. but even if he was a muslim- then so what?. Fucking dick.

truthmatters
03-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Obama is not a muslim. There is nothing wrong with being a muslim. There is something wrong with lies to win an election though.

FSUK
03-17-2008, 07:08 PM
its an election, everyone lies- everyone adds some fake gloss and attempts to appeal to voters. At least he didnt vote for a war that has killed thousands and thousands. He has no blood on his hands- compared to McCain and Clinton.

MtnBiker
03-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Fucking dick.

That is uncalled for.

FSUK
03-17-2008, 07:10 PM
That is uncalled for.

No, it was deserved...too much intolerance and racism on this forum. I am not going to accept that sort of hate talk.

Abbey Marie
03-17-2008, 07:12 PM
No, it was deserved...too much intolerance and racism on this forum. I am not going to accept that sort of hate talk.

Perhaps you didn't notice, but MtnBkr is an admin here, and I am a mod.

I agree; that was uncalled for.

LiberalNation
03-17-2008, 07:34 PM
alot of shit that's said here's uncalled for but ya'll are pretty selective in who you call out for it.........

stephanie
03-17-2008, 07:43 PM
nice deflection, racist.

you're are a joke..butthead...:laugh2:

stephanie
03-17-2008, 07:47 PM
alot of shit that's said here's uncalled for but ya'll are pretty selective in who you call out for it.........

Bull...we are calling out McCain for a lot of his views...

It's you all who are selective, and cussing people..

retiredman
03-17-2008, 07:47 PM
you're are a joke..butthead...:laugh2:

a grammatically incorrect nonsensical jibe.... from you, expected... and taken as a compliment, given the source.

stephanie
03-17-2008, 07:51 PM
a grammatically incorrect nonsensical jibe.... from you, expected... and taken as a compliment, given the source.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dogSroll_1asm.gif

JohnDoe
03-17-2008, 07:56 PM

fyi:

INTERVIEWER:You've talked about your experience walking down the aisle at Trinity United Church of Christ, and kneeling beneath the cross, having your sins redeemed, and submitting to God's will. Would you describe that as a conversion? Do you consider yourself born again?

OBAMA:
I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Jesus set by feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.

There is one thing that I want to mention that I think is important. Part of what we've been seeing during the course this campaign is some scurrilous e-mails that have been sent out, denying my faith, talking about me being a Muslim, suggesting that I got sworn in the U.S. Senate with a Quran in my hand or that I don't pledge allegiance to the flag. I think it's really important for your readers to know that I have been a member of the same church for almost 20 years, and I have never practiced Islam. I am respectful of the religion, but it's not my own. One of the things that's very important in this day and age is that we don't use religion as a political tool and certainly that we don't lie about religion as a way to score political points. I just thought it was important to get that in there to dispel rumors that have been over the Internet. We've done so repeatedly, but obviously it's a political tactic of somebody to try to provide this misinformation.

retiredman
03-17-2008, 07:59 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dogSroll_1asm.gif

good call...it is tough to fuck up the spelling of a GIF.:lol:

stephanie
03-17-2008, 08:02 PM

that was just my way of dismissing you..now be off with you...:slap:

Dilloduck
03-17-2008, 08:10 PM

Apparently this is the way you deflect issues when your candidate is going down the tubes ? :laugh2:

retiredman
03-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Apparently this is the way you deflect issues when your candidate is going down the tubes ? :laugh2:

my candidate leads McCain in national polls.

suck on that.:lol:

CockySOB
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM

Seems so. I see a lot of lefties going ape-shit on this issue. My money says that Hillary can just shut up and watch as Obama's campaign implodes. Then it comes down to a fight between Hillary and McCain, and I'm beginning to think McCain might just have a chance.

Forget paying for the premium channels for the next six months, the Democrats are going to provide all the entertainment we can handle. Heh.

:laugh2:

retiredman
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
that was just my way of dismissing you..now be off with you...:slap:

nobody "dismisses me".

get over yourself.

Dilloduck
03-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Seems so. I see a lot of lefties going ape-shit on this issue. My money says that Hillary can just shut up and watch as Obama's campaign implodes. Then it comes down to a fight between Hillary and McCain, and I'm beginning to think McCain might just have a chance.

Forget paying for the premium channels for the next six months, the Democrats are going to provide all the entertainment we can handle. Heh.

:laugh2:

Obama's speech had better be a barn burner or he's toast. And Hillary hasn't even pulled out the big guns yet. :laugh2:

stephanie
03-17-2008, 08:24 PM
nobody "dismisses me".

get over yourself.

I just did...

And you need to..........get over yourself.:laugh2:

retiredman
03-17-2008, 08:26 PM
I just did...

then put me on ignore, cuz I ain't goin' anywhere on your orders.:fu:

Dilloduck
03-17-2008, 08:27 PM

:laugh2: You're sinking as quickly as your candidate.

FSUK
03-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Perhaps you didn't notice, but MtnBkr is an admin here, and I am a mod.

I agree; that was uncalled for.

oooooops, ok- that was embarrassing. Im sorry, but guys- mod and admin-- how can you let people incite hatred on this forum. Debating should be within responsible limits.

stephanie
03-17-2008, 08:32 PM

you're a big meanie..going around flipping off people..

tsk tsk tsk

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/1lmao.gif

stephanie
03-17-2008, 08:36 PM
oooooops, ok- that was embarrassing. Im sorry, but guys- mod and admin-- how can you let people incite hatred on this forum. Debating should be within responsible limits.

who made you the debater police here??:poke:

JohnDoe
03-17-2008, 08:47 PM
fyi:

oops: I hate not being able to edit after 10 minutes, I got called away and FORGOT to put the link in for the 3 paragraphs I posted in response to you Manu...

so here: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2008/januaryweb-only/104-32.0.html?start=2

INTERVIEWER:You've talked about your experience walking down the aisle at Trinity United Church of Christ, and kneeling beneath the cross, having your sins redeemed, and submitting to God's will. Would you describe that as a conversion? Do you consider yourself born again?

OBAMA:
I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Jesus set by feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.

There is one thing that I want to mention that I think is important. Part of what we've been seeing during the course this campaign is some scurrilous e-mails that have been sent out, denying my faith, talking about me being a Muslim, suggesting that I got sworn in the U.S. Senate with a Quran in my hand or that I don't pledge allegiance to the flag. I think it's really important for your readers to know that I have been a member of the same church for almost 20 years, and I have never practiced Islam. I am respectful of the religion, but it's not my own. One of the things that's very important in this day and age is that we don't use religion as a political tool and certainly that we don't lie about religion as a way to score political points. I just thought it was important to get that in there to dispel rumors that have been over the Internet. We've done so repeatedly, but obviously it's a political tactic of somebody to try to provide this misinformation.

Yurt
03-17-2008, 09:11 PM
How is one "born a muslim" when one's mother is an agnostic daughter of Christians and one's father is a non-practicing muslim who leaves before one is barely able to walk?

you obviously know nothing about islam. a muslim man can marry a non muslim woman and the kids are considered muslim due to the father. a muslim woman, however, cannot marry a non muslim man because the kids woult not be considered muslim. read some hadiths and sharia rulings mr. i personally knew muslims....

nobody "dismisses me".

get over yourself.

you're dismissed

retiredman
03-17-2008, 10:25 PM
you obviously know nothing about islam. a muslim man can marry a non muslim woman and the kids are considered muslim due to the father. a muslim woman, however, cannot marry a non muslim man because the kids woult not be considered muslim. read some hadiths and sharia rulings mr. i personally knew muslims....

you're dismissed

He was never exposed to Islam at ALL until his mom remarried and he moved to Indonesia. To suggest he was "born a muslim" and "later converted to Christianity" implies some degree of practicing Islam before his conversion... which is total bullshit. He was born in Hawaii... of a white Kansas born mother and a Kenyan father... and he lived in his white Christian grandparent's house.... he had ZERO exposure to the muslim faith...

go fuck yourself, you sanctimonious little prick who wouldn't know a muslim if they bit him..

Dilloduck
03-17-2008, 10:33 PM
He was never exposed to Islam at ALL until his mom remarried and he moved to Indonesia. To suggest he was "born a muslim" and "later converted to Christianity" implies some degree of practicing Islam before his conversion... which is total bullshit. He was born in Hawaii... of a white Kansas born mother and a Kenyan father... and he lived in his white Christian grandparent's house.... he had ZERO exposure to the muslim faith...

go fuck yourself, you sanctimonious little prick who wouldn't know a muslim if they bit him..

Try that argument on a Jew. :laugh2:

Yurt
03-17-2008, 10:33 PM

why thank you follower of reverend wright....

btw genius, i didn't make the rules on who is born a muslim or not. if you think i'm wrong, why not actually prove me wrong instead of spouting more "opinions". research sharia law and those born of a muslim father.

you're dismissed, again :laugh2:

retiredman
03-17-2008, 10:41 PM
why thank you follower of reverend wright....

btw genius, i didn't make the rules on who is born a muslim or not. if you think i'm wrong, why not actually prove me wrong instead of spouting more "opinions". research sharia law and those born of a muslim father.

you're dismissed, again :laugh2:

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

according to Muhammad, We're ALL born muslim, so what the fuck is your point? Obama had ZERO exposure to Islam until he moved to Indonesia. He had MORE exposure to the Christian church through his grandparents, with whom he lived.

Why do you HATE the man so, besides his skin color, of course?

manu1959
03-17-2008, 10:55 PM
The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

according to Muhammad, We're ALL born muslim, so what the fuck is your point? Obama had ZERO exposure to Islam until he moved to Indonesia. He had MORE exposure to the Christian church through his grandparents, with whom he lived.

according to christ we are all born christian...so what the fuck is your point.....

why do you love the man so much...besides his skin colour of course.....

retiredman
03-17-2008, 11:01 PM
according to christ we are all born christian...so what the fuck is your point.....

why do you love the man so much...besides his skin colour of course.....

so..you would agree that Obama was NOT born a muslim?

I admire the man for his intellect, and for his commitment to the less fortunate members of society. And I feel a certain kinship with him given the fact that I started out in life as a proud resident of Illinois. I am sure he will be a fine president.

theHawk
03-17-2008, 11:07 PM
my candidate leads McCain in national polls.

suck on that.:lol:

And we all know what polls in early spring mean -

When the 562 likely voters were asked for their choice from a Bush v. Kerry race, 53 percent of those picked Kerry, and 46 percent favored Bush.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/02/02/elec04.poll.prez/index.html

suck on that.:laugh2:

retiredman
03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
And we all know what polls in early spring mean -

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/02/02/elec04.poll.prez/index.html

suck on that.:laugh2:

Bush didn't have an albatross around HIS neck.

McCain does...and oddly enough, HIS albatross is named George Bush! :dance:

theHawk
03-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Bush didn't have an albatross around HIS neck.

McCain does...and oddly enough, HIS albatross is named George Bush! :dance:

Whatever you say Jack. Obama is going to swiftboat himself due to his "judgement" of suscribing to this man's ideology for the last twenty years. Or are you going to argue next that he was asleep everytime he went to church?

I await your answer.:coffee:

Yurt
03-17-2008, 11:21 PM

yes or no:

in islam is a muslim woman allowed to marry a non muslim man? in islam is a muslim man allowed to marry a non muslim woman?

manu1959
03-17-2008, 11:31 PM
so..you would agree that Obama was NOT born a muslim?

I admire the man for his intellect, and for his commitment to the less fortunate members of society. And I feel a certain kinship with him given the fact that I started out in life as a proud resident of Illinois. I am sure he will be a fine president.

i believe he was born.....i am sure his father taught him what dad belived in......

he is a great speaker......i saw this in him 8 years ago.....as a president he will move america one step closer to a socialist state......

Yurt
03-17-2008, 11:33 PM
the hadith right before the one you quoted MFM, it shows the father being muslim is important.

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 440:
Narrated Ibn Shihab:

The funeral prayer should be offered for every child even if he were the son of a prostitute as he was born with a true faith of Islam (i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone). If his parents are Muslims, particularly the father, even if his mother were a non-Muslim, and if he after the delivery cries (even once) before his death (i.e. born alive) then the funeral prayer must be offered.

whether he is muslim now or not, i don't know. i just pointed out the sharia ruling on such things.

retiredman
03-17-2008, 11:35 PM
i believe he was born.....i am sure his father taught him what dad belived in......

he is a great speaker......i saw this in him 8 years ago.....as a president he will move america one step closer to a socialist state......

what did you father teach you before the age of two? besides trying to get you to stop shitting in your pants? Obama's dad was gone from his life before he was two years old.

As president, he will help bring us together...

manu1959
03-17-2008, 11:38 PM
what did you father teach you before the age of two? besides trying to get you to stop shitting in your pants? Obama's dad was gone from his life before he was two years old.

his second father was muslim as well....see a trend in mom.....he has said he only needs to bring 51% of america together.....

you are caught up in his charm huh....

retiredman
03-17-2008, 11:51 PM
his second father was muslim as well....see a trend in mom.....he has said he only needs to bring 51% of america together.....

you are caught up in his charm huh....

I see a mom who, if you read up on her at all, was a really cool lady who made sure her son had a balanced and non-dogmatic view of the world.

I am "caught up" in nothing. It is an election year. I have decided which candidate I will support. Obama was not my first choice. He was not even my second. But of the two remaining, he is my preference.

glockmail
03-18-2008, 05:56 AM
How is one "born a muslim" when one's mother is an agnostic daughter of Christians and one's father is a non-practicing muslim who leaves before one is barely able to walk? A black father abandoning his family? Whouda thunk? No wonder the son is so screwed up!

retiredman
03-18-2008, 06:00 AM
A black father abandoning his family? Whouda thunk? No wonder the son is so screwed up!

why did you feel the need to inject color into that? anytime a father of any color abandons his family, he screws things up.

You really DO have a thing against black folks, don't you? racist.

glockmail
03-18-2008, 06:00 AM
its an election, everyone lies- everyone adds some fake gloss and attempts to appeal to voters. At least he didnt vote for a war that has killed thousands and thousands. He has no blood on his hands- compared to McCain and Clinton.
What did he vote for? "Present"????

This guy has done nothing, claims to ba a uniter, and his siritual advisor is a divider.

The fact is that no one really knows what Obama actually stands for. Except the aquisition of power.

glockmail
03-18-2008, 06:02 AM
why did you feel the need to inject color into that? anytime a father of any color abandons his family, he screws things up.

You really DO have a thing against black folks, don't you? racist. I tells it likes I sees it. You call it racist, I call it facts. :pee:

retiredman
03-18-2008, 06:06 AM
I tells it likes I sees it. You call it racist, I call it facts. :pee:

so you are suggesting that there is an endemic problem in America where Kenyan foreign exchange students leave their wives and children and go on to graduated school? What does the fact that Obama's dad is African have to do with what he did to his family by leaving them?

I tell it like I see it as well...and I can clearly see that you are a black hating racist.

retiredman
03-18-2008, 06:09 AM
What did he vote for? "Present"????

if you knew the basics of American civics, you would know that it is not possible for someone to vote for the use of force authorization when they are not in the congress.:laugh2:

glockmail
03-18-2008, 06:13 AM
so you are suggesting that there is an endemic problem in America where Kenyan foreign exchange students leave their wives and children and go on to graduated school? What does the fact that Obama's dad is African have to do with what he did to his family by leaving them?

I tell it like I see it as well...and I can clearly see that you are a black hating racist.

Keep playing the race card asshole. It will bite you in the ass just like it did to Clinton, Wright and Obama. :lol:

Percent black kids growing up fatherless is much higher than for whites. Continue to ignore that, and the fact that liberal policies are partially to blame.

retiredman
03-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Keep playing the race card asshole. It will bite you in the ass just like it did to Clinton, Wright and Obama. :lol:

Percent black kids growing up fatherless is much higher than for whites. Continue to ignore that, and the fact that liberal policies are partially to blame.

it is you who brought race into the situation of a foreign exchange college student leaving his American family to pursue higher education. You simply can't hide your prejudice.

theHawk
03-18-2008, 08:29 AM

He didn't vote against it either.

glockmail
03-18-2008, 11:43 AM
it is you who brought race into the situation of a foreign exchange college student leaving his American family to pursue higher education. You simply can't hide your prejudice. Gee, I didn't abandon my kids when I went to grad school. I guess I got my priorities wrong. :pee:

glockmail
03-18-2008, 11:43 AM
He didn't vote against it either.
:lol: "Present."

Trigg
03-18-2008, 11:54 AM
I dont go to church.

net gain Obama

No this matters to people who have yet to vote and are dems.

Yep it fights the "he is a muslim" idea. But it sure as hell doesn't help him.

He's listing as a mentor a man who is a racist, how does that give him a net gain. Except in your twisted reality??

Trigg
03-18-2008, 11:57 AM

How exactly is he going to bring us together???

The man isn't even doing the job he was elected to do. He started running for president as soon as he was elected.

What does he stand for, except poor judgement?????

Putting PROVEN racists on his action network (or whatever he called it) sure is a good way to bring people together. Yep sign me up for obambams next sermon, ah I mean speach.

retiredman
03-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Gee, I didn't abandon my kids when I went to grad school. I guess I got my priorities wrong. :pee:

what does Obama's father's color have to do with him abandoning his kids?

glockmail
03-18-2008, 12:09 PM
what does Obama's father's color have to do with him abandoning his kids?Black men are much more likely to do that.

glockmail
03-18-2008, 12:18 PM
.....Behind in the count of pledged delegates, Hillary has been working overtime to try to woo the superdelegates over to her side. Many have been reluctant to go against the popular vote. But now, they may have the excuse they need to abandon the Obama bandwagon and support Hillary instead. ...

Back to the OP. Denver is going to be a riot! :lol:

retiredman
03-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Black men are much more likely to do that.

is that a problem in Kenya, or amongst african americaqns?

racist:laugh2:

mundame
03-18-2008, 03:08 PM
what does Obama's father's color have to do with him abandoning his kids?

It's the usual thing, right? Few married blacks; only "baby daddies" and welfare. Black men don't stay with the children they beget. So the norm is single mothers raising their children without help.

glockmail
03-19-2008, 07:41 AM
It's the usual thing, right? Few married blacks; only "baby daddies" and welfare. Black men don't stay with the children they beget. So the norm is single mothers raising their children without help. Welcome to the racist camp. We're the side that tells the truth.

glockmail
03-19-2008, 07:42 AM
is that a problem in Kenya, or amongst african americaqns?

racist:laugh2:

If you liberals have redefined the term racist to include truth tellers, then count me in!