PDA

View Full Version : *English Version Of The American Women Gets Paul's Millions*

chesswarsnow
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But after four years, Paul unloaded the bitch.
2. Yeah he some how got hooked up with an *American Women Type*
3. Costly for *SirPaulofEngland*
4. But its better for you to dump her and a ton of money than to keep this load attached at the hip.
5. He gotter~done, she didn't get as much as she wanted, but at least he dumped her to the curb!
6. *Long Live Sir Paul McCarty*
7. I am pulling for you mate!
8. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=535668&in_page_id=1773&ct=5

"

£700 for every hour of the marriage ... and Heather Mills is STILL moaning
By PAUL HARRIS - More by this author »

Last updated at 01:29am on 18th March 2008

Comments (109)

She was less than four minutes into the rant when everyone started to pray for another gagging order.

Surely Heather Mills couldn't drag out much longer a simple statement to convey her joy that the case was over and that she was more than £24million richer?

Oh yes she could. She was centre stage now and she wasn't going to let the moment pass.

"
9. Should of followed John Lennon, he at least found Yoko Ono, who was a *Great Gal*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-17-2008, 09:52 PM
is your mother an american woman?

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 12:46 PM
im sorry, but I have a low opinion of american women as well.

The majority of which, ive seen, heard, or dealt with in any way were very shallow, materialistic, super-ficial and think their entitled to things because they have a vagina. Someone tell me, how you have equality when women expect free dinners, free dates, 50% of a man's wealth, alimony which is a scam, and on top of that child support.

Marriage for a man = (on average) less sex, more chance of emotional and financial ruin.

Nobody actually has the balls to actually address why i dont like most american women, they only have the courage to take cheap shots at me, how dare i dont kiss american women's asses, as if they are somehow better then men, they are not special they are just women.

dan
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
And you really think that every American woman is exactly the same? That would be a ridiculous statement if it referred to any country, let alone one that is as diverse as the U.S.

dan
03-18-2008, 01:51 PM
Interesting sidenote, I actually spoke with Fiona Shakleford, McCartney's lawyer, a few months ago, when we were working on Best Lawyers International. Of course, I didn't know who she was then. Not that I really care that much now.

Classact
03-18-2008, 01:59 PM
And you really think that every American woman is exactly the same? That would be a ridiculous statement if it referred to any country, let alone one that is as diverse as the U.S.Most of the American women following the 1960/70's are trapped into a false world of logic. Women prior to that time were honored and respected... thousands of laws were created by men to protect the "weaker sex" from men that failed in the respect and honoring of women, then the weaker sex. The problem is American women have the old laws along with new rights that makes them lethal in court and because they always feel right they have no problem to double dump on men...

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 01:59 PM
I said the majority of which, not all.

or maybe you were talking to chess

And you really think that every American woman is exactly the same? That would be a ridiculous statement if it referred to any country, let alone one that is as diverse as the U.S.

dan
03-18-2008, 02:04 PM
I said the majority of which, not all.

or maybe you were talking to chess

85/15% directed toward him/you.:D

dan
03-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Most of the American women following the 1960/70's are trapped into a false world of logic. Women prior to that time were honored and respected... thousands of laws were created by men to protect the "weaker sex" from men that failed in the respect and honoring of women, then the weaker sex. The problem is American women have the old laws along with new rights that makes them lethal in court and because they always feel right they have no problem to double dump on men...

And those that don't feel that way....? Just get swept under the rug with these sweeping generalizations?

I'm just saying, there is very, very little in common between, say, a low economic class woman living in Alabama and a female CEO living in NYC. But, going by these comments (not yours, everyone's in this thread), they're basically exactly the same.

Trigg
03-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

4. But its better for you to dump her and a ton of money than to keep this load attached at the hip.
5. He gotter~done, she didn't get as much as she wanted, but at least he dumped her to the curb!
8. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=535668&in_page_id=1773&ct=5

"

Comments (109)

She was less than four minutes into the rant when everyone started to pray for another gagging order.

Surely Heather Mills couldn't drag out much longer a simple statement to convey her joy that the case was over and that she was more than £24million richer?

Oh yes she could. She was centre stage now and she wasn't going to let the moment pass.

"
9. Should of followed John Lennon, he at least found Yoko Ono, who was a *Great Gal*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ya.....ya....we know American women bad, Asian women good.

Go back to your hole.

gabosaurus
03-18-2008, 03:18 PM
im sorry, but I have a low opinion of american women as well.

The feeling is mutual :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-18-2008, 03:41 PM

Go back to your hole.

Seriously. I didn't know one could get good Internet connectivity from under a rock. :)

diuretic
03-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Honestly, this sheila is a gold-digger the likes of which haven't been seen before. The word is she is going to have to leave Britain because she is so hated. She may move to the States (see, you folks are very tolerant). Martin, grab your rocks and head up to Kennedy International, this sheila's photo is everywhere so you should be able to recognise her as she comes out of the VIP lounge :laugh2:

manu1959
03-18-2008, 08:26 PM

bump............

Yurt
03-18-2008, 08:31 PM
bump............

........it like she's hot

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

Honestly, this sheila is a gold-digger the likes of which haven't been seen before. The word is she is going to have to leave Britain because she is so hated. She may move to the States (see, you folks are very tolerant). Martin, grab your rocks and head up to Kennedy International, this sheila's photo is everywhere so you should be able to recognise her as she comes out of the VIP lounge :laugh2:

1. No let her go to Australia, where all England rejects have to go.
2. Just kidding.
3. But it was a place they sent the convicts years ago.
4. I measure her even with them.
5. She wasn't anything but a gold digger.
6. Sir Paul did well to throw her over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

Go back to your hole.

1. The world has heard my story.
2. I stand by it.
3. American Women are their own worst enemy.
4. Most *American Women* know this, but are too tied up in being a bitch to care.
5. Read the word, *Most*, words mean things, LOL!!!!
6. If it wasn't all true I wouldn't of said it.
7. I have split space and time, you will now notice how many *American Women* will either get worse, or make a change for the better.
7. (a) Do not try to adjust your television sets, I am controlling it now.
8. When you are, *The Great CWN* you can do such things.:popcorn: time

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
03-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

"

Comments (109)

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't blame it on Yokie! ,

She was only a heroine addict, not a gold digger. Big difference. :laugh2:

Said1
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. People are their own worst enemy.
4. Most people know this, but are too tied up in being a assholes to care.
7. you will now notice how many people will either get worse, or make a change for the better.
8. When you are, *The Great Said1* you can do such things.:popcorn: time

Regards,
Dame Said1 of Ontario

Much better. :laugh2:

diuretic
03-18-2008, 11:53 PM
........it like she's hot

Nup, I get a ewwwwwwwwwwwww reaction.

diuretic
03-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No let her go to Australia, where all England rejects have to go.
2. Just kidding.
3. But it was a place they sent the convicts years ago.
4. I measure her even with them.
5. She wasn't anything but a gold digger.
6. Sir Paul did well to throw her over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'll have you know we were settled by the cream of England's convicts! :laugh2:

Well, not my state, it was only free settlers here :coffee:

Yurt
03-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Nup, I get a ewwwwwwwwwwwww reaction.

is an american pop culture idiom from a dance/club song

diuretic
03-19-2008, 04:27 AM
is an american pop culture idiom from a dance/club song

You have me at a disadvantage. The only Ewe I want to see is one of the Embraceable Ewes. Yessir! :laugh2: