PDA

View Full Version : You think the radical Muslims are bad...

gabosaurus
03-17-2008, 10:38 PM
There are radical Americans who appear to hate Israel just as much. Or more.
My best friend Beth and I were at the lake and saw this guy with a "unique" T-Shirt. The design was a picture of an oven with the door open, and a Star of David inside of it.

Knowing this dude HAD to be a source of open-minded intellectual decisions, we decided to move closer so we could eavesdrop on him. I won't describe it in detail, but his basic premise was that someone needed to firebomb Israel "to finish what Hitler started."
One of his friends stated that "we need to round up all the niggers and Jews and send them to Africa where they can't screw up anything."
Another said that "I never saw a Jew that didn't look like a faggot."

We were tempted to ask them why they weren't hating on Mexicans. Perhaps they had already covered that. :lmao:

Gaffer
03-17-2008, 10:59 PM
There's lots of them out there. we have some that post on here as well. With your past posts on Israel I'm surprised you didn't get a shirt like that. Myself I want one with a crescent moon in the oven.

gabosaurus
03-17-2008, 11:04 PM
I am not anti-Israel. I am anti-terrorism.
Israel is a terrorist state. Just like its Islamic neighbors.

By the way, if you don't catch the meaning of the shirt, you are not a student of history.

manu1959
03-17-2008, 11:26 PM

By the way, if you don't catch the meaning of the shirt, you are not a student of history.

when israel was created...who attacked who first......

FSUK
03-18-2008, 06:38 AM

I agree, ISRAEL IS A TERRORIST STATE.

The people of israel are peace loving, however the govt is a terrorist entity.

Gaffer
03-18-2008, 08:28 AM

I am more familiar with history than you are. Did you catch my meaning?

Trigg
03-18-2008, 12:14 PM
There are radical Americans who appear to hate Israel just as much. Or more.
My best friend Beth and I were at the lake and saw this guy with a "unique" T-Shirt. The design was a picture of an oven with the door open, and a Star of David inside of it.

Knowing this dude HAD to be a source of open-minded intellectual decisions, we decided to move closer so we could eavesdrop on him. I won't describe it in detail, but his basic premise was that someone needed to firebomb Israel "to finish what Hitler started."
One of his friends stated that "we need to round up all the niggers and Jews and send them to Africa where they can't screw up anything."
Another said that "I never saw a Jew that didn't look like a faggot."

We were tempted to ask them why they weren't hating on Mexicans. Perhaps they had already covered that. :lmao:

Yes, but the radial Americans are blowing themselves up or shooting rockets at Isreal now are they.

gabosaurus
03-18-2008, 03:11 PM
I love how some of you believe this conflict is entirely one-sided.
Both sides are fighting. Both sides are attacking and provoking.

manu1959
03-18-2008, 03:13 PM
I love how some of you believe this conflict is entirely one-sided.
Both sides are fighting. Both sides are attacking and provoking.

just remember israel stopped and gave hamas the land they asked for and in return hamas fired rockets at them.....

israel is the frog and hamas is the scorpion ..... and no matter how many times israel tries to help them across the river the result is the same.....