PDA

View Full Version : red states rule

Mr. P
03-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know how he's doing?

Immanuel
03-18-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm glad that was a question. I saw the title and my first thought was that you were giving bad news.

I haven't seen him around lately, so I don't know.

Immie

Yurt
03-18-2008, 10:19 AM
i asked martin last week, and he said he has not heard anything from him for some time. martin is the only person i know that can get in touch with him personally.

manu1959
03-18-2008, 10:38 AM
i traded e-mails with him a week or so ago....he said the chemo was makinging him very sick.....

manu1959
03-18-2008, 10:55 AM
just traded e-mails with RSR....says he is now a registered dem so he can vote for hillary......

so i guess he is ok.....:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Glad he's well enough to fight the good fight. :clap:

Classact
03-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Glad he's well enough to fight the good fight. :clap:I pray he completely recovers and has no more pain in his life! God I don't even personally know RSR but feel guilty every time I bitch about feeling bad and think of him. I want to bitch again without guilt and I miss RSR!

JohnDoe
03-18-2008, 11:45 AM
i traded e-mails with him a week or so ago....he said the chemo was makinging him very sick.....

I traded emails with him back in December last year, after a period of him missing....via PM on this site, he gave me his email and said to use that email if i wanted to reach him...

AND IDIOT ME zapped his pm that had the email address to reach him...

I sent a note to Martin to see if he had heard from RSR ...no he hadn't.

I sent a few emails to RSR at the email address he has associated with this site....but I am uncertain if it is the same one that he had given me via pm? (Manu can you check his email on this site of rsr and see if it is the same email address that you have to reach RSR?)

No response from him.

I would like to reach him and cheer him onward thru this helluva period...!

jd

Kathianne
03-18-2008, 11:48 AM
I've been thinking of him everyday. Glad someone posted this. I hope he's feeling better, ready to come back and irritate and lead the charge!

red states rule
03-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Hey guys, I want tot hank all of you for your kind words and prayers. I dropped in to check out what is going on and saw this thread

I am slowly regaining my energy, but this Friday I have another chemo treatment

As I told Manu I sometimes think the cure is worse then the cancer. But after reading this thread, how can I give up?

JD, Hell has frozen over. I am now a registered Democrat. I did it so I can vote for (choke, gag, puke) Hillary

The reason is to keep the uncivl war going in the Dem party. I want Hillary and Obama to rip each other apart

Seeing that will make me feel so much better

Again, I want to thank all of you for thinking of me

God Bless all of you and your families

I will be back soon and obnce again I will tap into liberal love and tolerance

Abbey Marie
03-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, I want tot hank all of you for your kind words and prayers. I dropped in to check out what is going on and saw this thread

As I told Manu I sometimes think the cure is worse then the cancer. But after reading this thread, how can I give up?

JD, Hell has frozen over. I am now a registered Democrat. I did it so I can vote for (choke, gag, puke) Hillary

The reason is to keep the uncivl war going in the Dem party. I want Hillary and Obama to rip each other apart

I'm sorry you have to go through it all again on Friday, RSR, but you are getting better!

JohnDoe
03-18-2008, 12:22 PM

YOU Sly Dog!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Voting for the Hill..... Hell has frozen over!!!

I do think that having them both in the race at this point is becoming a dangerous situation for Democrats and if I ruled the Party I'd reign this animosity in, right now.

At the same time, I don't like the way that if the race is called, that those in States that have not had their primary, essencially lose their voice and say in who becomes their nominee for President of the United States...

I think the whole system needs reform, with a One Day Primary for all States, and the popular vote electing the nominee.... rid the individual different date primaries making them all one day and ridding the Delegate crap for the nomination....

In the Presidential election, it can stay the same or take reform too, but I am just really talking about the Party Nominations...

Anyway, glad you popped in...and thanks for the pm update on your email address! :D

jd

Yurt
03-18-2008, 03:06 PM
i saw a ghost

:scared:

claimed to be rsr voting for hillary :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-19-2008, 09:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thank God, that you RSR are now on the upswing my buddy!
2. I have been pulling for you.
3. My prayers for your health and welfare always.
4. I am sure these times as they are, will further resolute you to strive harder for the truth.
5. Take care old buddy, and we save a place for you here.:salute:
6. Where you are welcome to do :slap: to all the liberals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sitarro
03-19-2008, 10:45 AM

What a great surprise to see you pop up in this thread. Hang in there buddy, we all want you around to slap some liberal ass. This race is getting to be really entertaining and I'm sure you are enjoying it. Kick that shit's ass and get back over here, we miss you!

5stringJeff
03-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Hang in there dude.

diuretic
03-20-2008, 03:02 AM
Best wishes RSR. Better hurry up back here, the right wingnuts are losing every thread :laugh2:

musicman
03-20-2008, 05:25 AM
Hey, bro - keep that good fighting spirit! You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Pale Rider
03-20-2008, 11:21 AM
We're all pullin' for ya brother... :salute: