PDA

View Full Version : *Obama About To Give Speech Over His Pastor: Is Bus Wheels In It?*

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama, is about to give a speech this morning.
2. About this whole Pastor Wright, blow up in his face.
3. He has to throw him under the bus, and face the music that he did in fact hear his Pastor, on these things, but never agreed with them, but still he sat and was taught by him, having been there so long.
4. This will either tie him up in more lies, or free him from the guilt of lies he has already made about this Church, and Pastor.
5. There is no way in hell he could have sat in this Church without knowing who this man/pastor was.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-18-2008, 09:57 AM
*waits*

http://www.woodstock69.com/photos/woodstock_bus97.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. He just laid out a history of himself.
2. Still *No Bus Wheels*.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. He isn't doing the *Bus Rumble*.
2. This is going to bite him.
3. He is still talking while I post this.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is going to get messy now.
2. I think he just blew any chance of being, *The President*.
3. He will regret this.:popcorn:
4. Now he tries to change topics. *Classic*!
5. "We be poor black peoples, with out a pot to be pissing into."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-18-2008, 10:12 AM
if segregated schools are bad, what about the negro colleges?

Yurt
03-18-2008, 10:16 AM
WTF? the most segregate hour is sunday morning church! this guy is a racist loon. he even called his church a "black" church. the church itself proclaims itself loyal to africa and african american issues.

this guy is liar, fraud and i am very close to voting for anyone who runs opposite him if it keeps him out of office.

chesswarsnow
03-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama is still going on as I write this.
2. This is a play by play analysis.
3. He is drumming the drum of, *Its All About Racial Injustices*. and,....
4. "My Pastor has legitimate griefs with America."
5. I think this is a turning point for him, and everyone who looks at him as a real candidate.
6. He still will not throw this Pastor under the bus.
7. He makes his case its all because the mean old whitey has been holding us down every since day one, when the first black foot touched this land, we call *America*.
8. This will go down in history as *The Speech That Killed A Black Presidency*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Classact
03-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Dead candidate walking... The Dem machine has to kill him to keep the black vote... He has the lead and the blacks will break away from the party if he is not the nominee... If he is the nominee he will be defeated so badly the Dems will never forgive themselves.

He gives good speeches doesn't he? Sounds like a politician that got caught... kind of like having a few hundred grand in the freezer and claiming innocents... But the brother can dance:dance:
I think a lot of news men want to become famous doing hard question interviews following the speech.

Obama knows there are more DVD's waiting for the general election because he will be in them.