PDA

View Full Version : Blacks need to stop whining

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 12:37 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318/ap_on_el_pr/obama_race

HILADELPHIA - Barack Obama unsparingly criticized his longtime pastor's words while strongly defending the man himself Tuesday in a politically risky speech that appealed to the country to overcome racism and the black anger and white resentment it spawns.
ADVERTISEMENT

Forming a more perfect union "requires all Americans to realize that your dreams do not have to come at the expense of my dreams," said the Illinois senator running to be the first black president.

"This union may never be perfect, but generation after generation has shown that it can always be perfected," he said.

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Ifr you mean they need to stop speaking I think you are wrong.

Whining is a really sad and insulting way to frame speaking out in ones own self defense.

When the child who is beaten is beaten again for "whining" about it you have not solved anything you have only created a very sad and angry child.

Slavery was not a good and moral thing.

Peoples entire lives were robbed from them.

Imagine having pictures of you great grandfather in shackles?

Imagine knowing your great grandmother was repetedly raped by a man how OWNED her and had the right to kill her if he felt like it?

Forget for a moment the color of these peoples skin. Think only with pictures of your pretty pale great grandmother you had once looked at.

Imagine knowing you will never be able to trace your family history to know which country they came from.

Imagine the abuse that was learned and passed down through the ages from certain family memebers who did not know any ohter life except one where someone was master and others were slaves.

We can pretend these do not effect and persons thoughts about their place in the world but they do and they do no matter what color your skin is.

I have heard people be called a nigger. Have you?

I bet you have.

Talking about the pain of our history is not whining its healing. When you tell your siste you do not what to listen to her whine about that her father hit her then you tell her her pain is worthless and you dont care about her.

When we tell Americans that their pain expressed is whining we are telling them the the their pain is worthless and that you dont care about them.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 12:54 PM
hmm lets see, the holocaust only ended 60 years ago, and my parents lost family

slavery ended 130 years ago

pol pot murdered 3 million

800,000 murdered in rwanda

million killed in sudan

blacks need to stop whining, and allowing themselving to be victims, and hate themselves and whites, when some blacks sold their fellow blacks into slavery before, and now slavery still happens in africa.

Black people, youre not the only ones to suffer in history

1.5 million armenians killed, and even more people killed in the 20th century and before.

STOP WHINING!

Whining is a really sad and insulting way to frame speaking out in ones own self defense.

When the child who is beaten is beaten again for "whining" about it you have not solved anything you have only created a very sad and angry child.

Imagine knowing your great grandmother was repetedly raped by a man how OWNED her and had the right to kill her if he felt like it?

Forget for a moment the color of these peoples skin. Think only with pictures of your pretty pale great grandmother you had once looked at.

Imagine knowing you will never be able to trace your family history to know which country they came from.

Imagine the abuse that was learned and passed down through the ages from certain family memebers who did not know any ohter life except one where someone was master and others were slaves.

We can pretend these do not effect and persons thoughts about their place in the world but they do and they do no matter what color your skin is.

I bet you have.

Talking about the pain of our history is not whining its healing. When you tell your siste you do not what to listen to her whine about that her father hit her then you tell her her pain is worthless and you dont care about her.

When we tell Americans that their pain expressed is whining we are telling them the the their pain is worthless and that you dont care about them.

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 01:08 PM
If you want to understand a man and help lift him up it is not helpful to call his concerns whining.

How do you feel about Holocaust deniers?

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 01:15 PM
you dont understand him, you tell him to stop being a victim, you tell him he can accomplish anything, you tell him to stop blaming his problems on others, and take responsibility for his own life.

Holocaust deniers, they arent my best friends, but im not gonna blame germans, or europeans for my problems.

My problems, and my problems, and my fault, no one else's

you uplift a man, you dont let him throw a pity party for himself.

If you want to understand a man and help lift him up it is not helpful to call his concerns whining.

How do you feel about Holocaust deniers?

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Calling their concerns whining is only going to distance them from you and refuse any "wise " council you think you have to give them.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 01:47 PM
you dont tell them to indulge in their feelings.

feellings rise and fall and have a life of their own.

I wouldnt say stop whining, i'd say listen

you will go nowhere living in the past, and blaiming your problems on others.

dont get so caught up on words, and get to the meat and potatoes of what im talking about

what do you want me to say, oh poor black man, youre the only who has suffered in history, and should do nothing for yourself, but blamey whitey and expect the government to take care of you?

Calling their concerns whining is only going to distance them from you and refuse any "wise " council you think you have to give them.

Sitarro
03-18-2008, 01:59 PM
This black man was the son of a woman from Thailand and a father who was a Green Beret in the Army. He was raised believing he could do anything and is now the most known athlete in the world. He has just bought one of the most expensive homes in this country in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods. I am sure he hasn't spent a second of his life worried about the past, he only looks forward, that's the difference.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03182008/news/nationalnews/65m_sand_bunker_102460.htm

TIGER WOODS' $65M SAND BUNKER
PGA CHAMP BUYS HAMPTONS SEASIDE ESTATE
By BRADEN KEIL

March 18, 2008 -- Tiger has a brand-new lair - a $65 million estate in the Hamp tons where he can send his chip shots flying into the ocean.
Located on exclusive Gin Lane, Tiger Woods' estate is on nearly six gated acres with a 13,200-square-foot Colonial Revival main residence, a 7,500-square-foot guesthouse and a four-car garage with staff quar ters.
The lush grounds feature an oversized seaside pool with spa, a tennis court, a lily pond and professionally groomed gardens.
PHOTOS: Inside Tiger's New Hamptons Home
Tiger's Addiction to Winning
And no doubt soon a miniature golf course, where he and wife Elin can teach their 9-month-old daughter, Sam Alexis, the basics.
It's just the latest acquisition the greatest golfer in the world has scored. Woods' portfolio includes:
* A $40 million estate on Jupiter Island, Fla., which was partially destroyed last year in a fire.
* A 155-foot-long yacht, Privacy.
* A 16,500-square-foot palace with pool and theater that he is building at the golf course he has designed in Dubai.

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
you dont tell them to indulge in their feelings.

feellings rise and fall and have a life of their own.

I wouldnt say stop whining, i'd say listen

you will go nowhere living in the past, and blaiming your problems on others.

dont get so caught up on words, and get to the meat and potatoes of what im talking about

what do you want me to say, oh poor black man, youre the only who has suffered in history, and should do nothing for yourself, but blamey whitey and expect the government to take care of you?

But you started this thread with the coment that they needed to stop whining.

Yurt
03-18-2008, 02:55 PM

I bet you have.

i've been called a kike.....i am over it

Abbey Marie
03-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Take a look at all of the lovely stuff being said about women in other threads. One must always consider the source, and not let it keep you from achieving with your God-given talents. There is no end of opportunity in this country. For everyone.

gabosaurus
03-18-2008, 03:07 PM
I think chubby ignorant Jewboys who still live with their mothers need to stop whining as well. :)

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 04:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

This black man was the son of a woman from Thailand and a father who was a Green Beret in the Army. He was raised believing he could do anything and is now the most known athlete in the world. He has just bought one of the most expensive homes in this country in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods. I am sure he hasn't spent a second of his life worried about the past, he only looks forward, that's the difference.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03182008/news/nationalnews/65m_sand_bunker_102460.htm

TIGER WOODS' $65M SAND BUNKER
PGA CHAMP BUYS HAMPTONS SEASIDE ESTATE
By BRADEN KEIL

March 18, 2008 -- Tiger has a brand-new lair - a $65 million estate in the Hamp tons where he can send his chip shots flying into the ocean.
Located on exclusive Gin Lane, Tiger Woods' estate is on nearly six gated acres with a 13,200-square-foot Colonial Revival main residence, a 7,500-square-foot guesthouse and a four-car garage with staff quar ters.
The lush grounds feature an oversized seaside pool with spa, a tennis court, a lily pond and professionally groomed gardens.
PHOTOS: Inside Tiger's New Hamptons Home
Tiger's Addiction to Winning
And no doubt soon a miniature golf course, where he and wife Elin can teach their 9-month-old daughter, Sam Alexis, the basics.
It's just the latest acquisition the greatest golfer in the world has scored. Woods' portfolio includes:
* A $40 million estate on Jupiter Island, Fla., which was partially destroyed last year in a fire.
* A 155-foot-long yacht, Privacy.
* A 16,500-square-foot palace with pool and theater that he is building at the golf course he has designed in Dubai.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah, they need to stop being victims.

stop, throwing themselves pity parties for themselves. All that does is self fulfilled prophecies.

its a vicious cycle, of self hate, self loathing and hatred and blame for others who have nothing to do with it.

Many whites were against slavery, many whites fought to stop slavery, and even some africans sold their own into slavery, for the most color blind person, the almight dollar.

So, yeah... whining and cry about what you cant do, is worse then focusing on what you can do.

its not only blacks who could feel that way, armenians,
But you started this thread with the coment that they needed to stop whining.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 04:25 PM
I have two very close friends, that call me kike, and i call them faggot, spick, or other names.

and were the best of friends :coffee:

god forbid people dont take everything so seriously :laugh2:

The Reverend
03-18-2008, 05:14 PM

slavery ended a long time ago. Those people that committed those acts are long since dead and gone. LET IT GO

I bet you have.
Yep mostly from black people

Talking about the pain of our history is not whining its healing. When you tell your siste you do not what to listen to her whine about that her father hit her then you tell her her pain is worthless and you dont care about her.No but complaining about the past is whining.

How can they have pain? THEY WERE NEVER SLAVES.

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 05:17 PM
I have already spoken to that earlier in the thread if you go back up to the first couple of posts.

You will note that you are saying people should just forget history.

They should just shut up about it.

Do you say the same to holocaust surviviors?

theHawk
03-18-2008, 05:35 PM
I have already spoken to that earlier in the thread if you go back up to the first couple of posts.

TM what is your point? What is Barack going to do about the slavery past of America?

Do you want the government to tax rich white people and give the money to blacks as "reparations"? If not then what does slavery have to do with todays politics?

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 05:42 PM
why dont you really read what he wrote in his speech and try to actually listen to it instead of looking for ways to insult what he said.

Read it and take him at faced value as if you believe he is being sincere.

The really sad thing is that he is talking about bringing everyone together and the right side is not hearing a word he is saying and just calling it all lies and propaganda.

When you refuse to even listen to black people even when they are trying to see all sides then you dont want anything good to happen.

The Reverend
03-18-2008, 05:44 PM

Talking about it is one thing. That is fine. We do not need to forget about it. We do need to move on from it.
I stated that when people complain and use slavery as an excuse that is whining and it needs to end.

theHawk
03-18-2008, 05:45 PM
why dont you really read what he wrote in his speech and try to actually listen to it instead of looking for ways to insult what he said.

The really sad thing is that he is talking about bringing everyone together and the right side is not hearing a word he is saying and just calling it all lies and propaganda.

When you refuse to even listen to black people even when they are trying to see all sides then you dont want anything good to happen.

I did read it.

Now, why don't you answer the question? :poke:

The Reverend
03-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Untll Obama leaves a church that preaches that kind of hate, nothing Obama has to say makes a difference. They are just words.

The Reverend
03-18-2008, 05:49 PM
It is meaningless to listen to a person talk about hatred and racism while attend a racist and hateful church.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 05:53 PM
if i spent 20 years going to a synagogue with a rabbi who had said things like pastor right had said, but change the words from white to black.

would you really trust me?

I hope not :laugh2:

Hi im obama: i went to a church that spewed hate but never had a clue, yeah right... if you believe that, ill sell you some land on the moon

actions are more important then words er speeches, sorry mate

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 05:56 PM
exactly.

thats like me saying, i hand out with friends who think blacks are n@$$%^s, gays are %$#$^#, but im all about jesus like love.

please.

TRUTHMATTERS :) .... if he were a republican, i doubt you would be defending him.

The Reverend
03-18-2008, 05:58 PM
His party makes no difference to me on this subject. I hate racism, it is an abomination.

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 06:02 PM
I did read it.

Now, why don't you answer the question? :poke:

why would you even ask thise questions if you read it?

He gives you NO reason to even suggest such silly questions.

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 06:04 PM
His party makes no difference to me on this subject. I hate racism, it is an abomination.

Hate is no solution to our differances.

If you hated racism you would have more smypathy for those who have suffered at its hand.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 06:07 PM
their is a fine line between sympathy and a cruth.

I dont want blacks using racism as a crutch to feel sorry for themselves and hate others who had nothing to do with slavery or jim crowe.

Jim crowe ended in 1968, but i guess to you all whites are guilty, lets go find a negro and kiss his ass, and maybe youll feel better :laugh2:

its a joke tm :P

If you hated racism you would have more smypathy for those who have suffered at its hand.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2008, 06:08 PM
then condemn racism against whites.

hate crimes against whites have gone up 7.6 percent, the most of any group according to the fbi, look it up!

condemn it, not all racism, condemn blacks, mexicans, those who hate whites cause its convient and p.c.

OCA
03-18-2008, 06:09 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318/ap_on_el_pr/obama_race

HILADELPHIA - Barack Obama unsparingly criticized his longtime pastor's words while strongly defending the man himself Tuesday in a politically risky speech that appealed to the country to overcome racism and the black anger and white resentment it spawns.
ADVERTISEMENT

Forming a more perfect union "requires all Americans to realize that your dreams do not have to come at the expense of my dreams," said the Illinois senator running to be the first black president.

"This union may never be perfect, but generation after generation has shown that it can always be perfected," he said.

Yeah them niggers just need to shut the fuck up and stop bitching!:laugh2:

What the hell are they talking about? No blacks were ever forced to use seperate facilities as recently as 40 yrs ago, no Blacks were ever hosed down, no Blascks were ever denied the right to vote etc. etc. etc...........what the fuck them dumbass coons talking about?:laugh2:

Hey Whites, telling Blacks to shut the fuck up and sweeping the ever prevalent problem of racism in America(America was founded on racism) under the rug isn't going to solve the problem and it ain't gonna assuage your guilt.

Sitarro
03-18-2008, 06:52 PM
In 1997, Tiger Woods came strolling up the steep hill leading to the 18th green of one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, a course in the deep south, a monument to tradition in every way. This golf course, Augusta National Golf Club, had one black member, Lloyd Ward, who is now the head of the United States Olympic Comitee. It still has no woman members although many women play it every year.

When Tiger Woods came up to that 18th green, having decimated the rest of the field by 12 strokes, he was met by thousands of fans standing and applauding him, 99.99% were white. He has been a darling of the PGA since.

When I watched a black man take over a game that has historically been predominately a white wealthy man's game, I knew a huge change had been made. The black community didn't even know who he was. In fact, I was in Savannah a few years later and he had just won again and he was on the front page of USA today. I asked the young black woman behind the front desk of the hotel what she thought of him. She said "him??? He aint even black, they front him off as being black but he aint, he's Chinese or somepin". It is only the last few years that blacks have truly accepted him as theirs.

The Reverend
03-18-2008, 08:58 PM

I do and you have no idea what I do to fight it. Remember I live in Texas and deal with it everyday.