PDA

View Full Version : The move is upon us

gabosaurus
03-18-2008, 03:34 PM
My husband and I have decided to minimize our moving difficulties. We are giving our TV and our stereo system to our church to help with its new outreach program.
We have been renting a furnished house, since we knew we would not be living in the Bay Area that long.
Fortunately, neither of us are pack rats like my dad.

I am most worried about moving our cat. He doesn't like being in the car. The vet is going to give me a "chill pill." I already bought a nice, large padded cage for the drive back to So Cal.

Yurt
03-18-2008, 03:35 PM
My husband and I have decided to minimize our moving difficulties. We are giving our TV and our stereo system to our church to help with its new outreach program.
We have been renting a furnished house, since we knew we would not be living in the Bay Area that long.

I am most worried about moving our cat. He doesn't like being in the car. The vet is going to give me a "chill pill." I already bought a nice, large padded cage for the drive back to So Cal.

you coming through SLO?

Abbey Marie
03-18-2008, 03:39 PM

Rented furniture means a lot less moving hassle. But it's still a pain.
Good luck, Gab!

Yurt
03-18-2008, 08:33 PM
if you come through SLO, my wife and i will take you guys to lunch.......on your dime :laugh2:

no, seriously, you coming thru slo

gabosaurus
03-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Probably won't be stopping anywhere along the way. I will have our cat with me. My husband and a friend of his will be driving separately, to haul all our stuff.

Yurt
03-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Probably won't be stopping anywhere along the way. I will have our cat with me. My husband and a friend of his will be driving separately, to haul all our stuff.

ok, coulda had frites man, totally gonna miss out

Pale Rider
03-18-2008, 11:32 PM

Be careful with your kitty Gab. If he/she is older, that chill pill might just chill him/her for good.