PDA

View Full Version : Obamas church

truthmatters
03-18-2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.tucc.org/home.htm

I guess they do let white people in

jimnyc
03-18-2008, 07:05 PM
I thought the story of Obama, his pastor & his church "wouldn't get any attention no matter how many times we "repete" it"? Do you always involve yourself in things that have no bearing in the election?

MtnBiker
03-18-2008, 07:07 PM

Of course, there are white people that hate America too.

manu1959
03-18-2008, 07:09 PM

well then .... i guess mr wright is absolved and obama can back to church.....next topic.....

retiredman
03-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Of course, there are white people that hate America too.

just because some of us feel as if our country has gotten off track and is not acting the way we think it ought to in the world, does not mean that we HATE our country. My kids misbehave from time to time. I point out their mistakes. I certainly don't HATE them. I want them to do better. I want my country to do better.

hyperbolic rhetoric such as yours sheds way too much heat and way too little light.

Kathianne
03-18-2008, 07:15 PM
just because some of us feel as if our country has gotten off track and is not acting the way we think it ought to in the world, does not mean that we HATE our country. My kids misbehave from time to time. I point out their mistakes. I certainly don't HATE them. I want them to do better. I want my country to do better.

hyperbolic rhetoric such as yours sheds way too much heat and way too little light.

We can't all be restrained like Rev. Wright.

MtnBiker
03-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Not God Bless America, God Damn America!

AmeriKKKa

hateful

manu1959
03-18-2008, 07:18 PM

according to mr wright it has been off track for 3 decades.......that would include the blow job years.....

CockySOB
03-18-2008, 07:36 PM
according to mr wright it has been off track for 3 decades.......that would include the blow job years.....

According to Mr. Wright (I refuse to dignify either his former profession as pastor or his PhD.), Bill Clinton did to the blacks what he did to Monica, rode her dirty (IIRC).

hjmick
03-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow. The newly sanitized TUCC website sure does sparkle.

retiredman
03-18-2008, 08:05 PM

I would not disagree.

manu1959
03-18-2008, 08:07 PM
I would not disagree.

wow....3 decades of dissatifaction.....and you are still here?....:poke:

stephanie
03-18-2008, 08:10 PM
So... they let whites into the church..

I don't recall anyone saying they didn't...

Oh well?

Sitarro
03-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Really, who could possibly give a shit about a bunch of non tax paying, money grubbing skammers that use GOD to do it. Nothing but quick talking salesmen in suits that have nothing new to say and certainly nothing I care to hear. I don't need a money grubbing church or a money loving poser "pastor" to have a relationship with GOD, not interested.

retiredman
03-18-2008, 08:27 PM
wow....3 decades of dissatifaction.....and you are still here?....:poke:

we have always been a union striving for perfection.... just because we haven't gotten there yet is no reason to leave...

although my wife and I WILL be headed south of the border for sure (after one aborted effort earlier) as soon as our daughter graduates from college.

:dance:

Yurt
03-18-2008, 08:29 PM
we have always been a union striving for perfection.... just because we haven't gotten there yet is no reason to leave...

although my wife and I WILL be headed south of the border for sure (after one aborted effort earlier) as soon as our daughter graduates from college.

yay

nice parrot of your cult leader pastor

retiredman
03-18-2008, 08:34 PM
yay

nice parrot of your cult leader pastor

actually...I guess you don't know this, but it is parroting the preamble to the constitution.

asleep during civics class, were you?

Yurt
03-18-2008, 08:49 PM
actually...I guess you don't know this, but it is parroting the preamble to the constitution.

asleep during civics class, were you?

you just happen to repeat it after this morning :rolleyes:

thats what i meant by parrot :cool:

Gunny
03-18-2008, 08:57 PM

I'd just like to know when it was you decided it's you that can define perfection for eveyone in the US ....

I sure hope it wasn't this guy ... http://2ainma.blogspot.com/2008/02/judge-moses-and-friends-defending.html

theHawk
03-18-2008, 09:27 PM

Of course they gotta let white people in their church and accept their America hating sermons. How else can a white person be forgiven for their "original sin" of being slave masters?

retiredman
03-18-2008, 11:34 PM
I'd just like to know when it was you decided it's you that can define perfection for eveyone in the US ....

I sure hope it wasn't this guy ... http://2ainma.blogspot.com/2008/02/judge-moses-and-friends-defending.html

clearly, every american has their own definition of perfection.