PDA

View Full Version : ipod workout

Yurt
03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
anyone have a good album for working out i can download from itunes to my shuffle? i downloaded some 'workout' albums, but they are getting boring, have some rock, soundgarden etc...

any ideas from itunes or even CDs i can upload?

dan
03-19-2008, 08:21 AM
They have a Rocky anthology out that has all the best songs from all the movies, you might think I'm crazy, but when you're working out or something like that, stuff like "Eye of the Tiger" is pretty inspiring.

Also, if you're into electronic music, LCD Soundsystem put out a CD particularly designed to be listened to while running, it's called 45:33. I think the only place you can buy it is on ITunes, but I'm sure you could probably get it for free somehow.... ;)

hjmick
03-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Sweatin' To The Oldies.

:D :lmao:

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:25 AM
They have a Rocky anthology out that has all the best songs from all the movies, you might think I'm crazy, but when you're working out or something like that, stuff like "Eye of the Tiger" is pretty inspiring.

Also, if you're into electronic music, LCD Soundsystem put out a CD particularly designed to be listened to while running, it's called 45:33. I think the only place you can buy it is on ITunes, but I'm sure you could probably get it for free somehow.... ;)

cool, i actually do have eye of the tiger, LOL. will see those albums