03-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Can I have your theories on this fact?

stockholm syndrome............

Mr. P
03-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Post traumatic SLAVERY disorder.

truthmatters
I believe it is because the way the republicans have treated them by trying to strip them of votes in the past.
I believe that many understand that the republican part is the party of the wealthy and most blacks dont have generation after genration of passed down wealth because their realitives were slave which could not pass down the profits of theior labor to their desendents because those labors were passed down to the white families who Owned their relatives.

I believe most black people want to profit from their own labors in the same numbers as any other color people. I dont believe they are lazier , dumber or less moral than any other race.

I dont believe they can be bought with chicken, 40s and kools like some on this site do.

theHawk
Dems tell them what they want to hear. Free handouts and no self responsibility.

See what this black man says about that - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=219743#post219743

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 12:50 PM
So you do believe they can be bought with chicken , 40s and Kools?

Mr. P
03-19-2008, 12:54 PM

Ask Bill Cosby...I think he'll say, "Hell Yes and that's a problem"!

That's based on what I've heard him say already.

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 12:54 PM

No, but they can be bought with lies and broken promises.

Immie

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 12:58 PM
No, but they can be bought with lies and broken promises.

Immie

Who is it that has lied to you and given you broken promises and will still get your vote?

Who is it who said the truth about this war even when it was not popular and wont get your vote?

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Who is it that has lied to you and given you broken promises and will still get your vote?

if you all have done such a good job why is your constituency still complaining.....

and if you have kept all your promises......then this is the best you can do....if i was them i would find a new horse to back.....

Sitarro
03-19-2008, 01:04 PM

That's fried chicken, if it was just grilled they probably wouldn't do it. I suggest that you find the thread on reparations and watch the video by black comedian Dave Chappelle, check the name of the cigarettes on the side of the truck.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:08 PM
so here we have it folks.

This is what the republicans really think about black people.

Its going to be very hard to convience people that president Obama is racist when you make foul statements like this.

This is exactly what will happen when you use this idiotic tact in the election.

The real racists will be outed.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:11 PM

Its going to be very hard to convience people that president Obama is racist when you make foul statements like this.

This is exactly what will happen when you use this idiotic tact in the election.

well lets see ...the rich get richer and the poor get poorer......

seems the gop is better at thier game than the dems are at their game.....

if i was black i would go with the rich guys.....

anyone notice all the dem politicians are rich......

remindes me of sally struthers campaigning for the starving kids in africa while weighing 5000 pounds and eating chicken.....

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 01:17 PM

Who is it who said the truth about this war even when it was not popular and wont get your vote?

You know something, you have just proven that you don't read too well. For two plus years, I have been saying, I'm not voting for either party.

And for the record, both parties have lied to us. Your chosen party is just as guilty as the Republicans, yet you are enamored by the Democrats because they keep feeding you the shit you like to read.

Immie

Nukeman
03-19-2008, 01:21 PM

And there you have "truthmatters" doing what she does best. Take 2-3 people and make a generalization about a whole group...... hmmmmm where have I heard this problem before..............???????????????

Why not just have a poll and ask 4-5 people out of 300 million and get an accurate reponse.....

You have got to be the biggest idiot on this planet...........

Mr. P
03-19-2008, 01:22 PM
well lets see ...the rich get richer and the poor get poorer......

seems the gop is better at thier game than the dems are at their game.....

if i was black i would go with the rich guys.....

anyone notice all the dem politicians are rich......

remindes me of sally struthers campaigning for the starving kids in africa while weighing 5000 pounds and eating chicken.....

True...so lets include the "NEA indoctrination" syndrome, also known as "Dum-masses". It's approaching an epidemic.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:23 PM
So are you here to comdem my statements or Sitarro's statements.

Hmmm interesting

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:24 PM

Hmmm interesting

i am here to make fun of you......

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 01:25 PM

Hmmm interesting

Who are you talking to?

Do you see the quote button on your screen under each post? When you are referring to someone's post and asking such a quesiton, it would help if you used it or at least addressed your post to a particular person.

Immie

theHawk
03-19-2008, 01:26 PM

What statements are you referring to exactly?

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Which shows your real commitment to outrage over racially biased statements.

I have yet to see any on the right here say they thought that what Sitarro said about blacks is racist.

theHawk
03-19-2008, 01:29 PM

I have yet to see any on the right here say they thought that what Sitarro said about blacks is racist.

Probably because his post appeared to be a joke, since you're the one that mentioned "chicken".

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:30 PM

do you know what the word racist means.....

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:33 PM
You obviously dont know what it means manu.

Hawk , it was not joke and he latter talked about chicken buying votes.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:35 PM
And there you have "truthmatters" doing what she does best. Take 2-3 people and make a generalization about a whole group...... hmmmmm where have I heard this problem before..............???????????????

Why not just have a poll and ask 4-5 people out of 300 million and get an accurate reponse.....

You have got to be the biggest idiot on this planet...........

It was in response to this Immy.

Mr. P
03-19-2008, 01:35 PM
do you know what the word racist means.....

Thank you! I was just going to point out she has no clue!

Sitarro
03-19-2008, 01:36 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:38 PM
You obviously dont know what it means manu.

Hawk , it was not joke and he latter talked about chicken buying votes.

it means thinking one race is superior to another......

you know like the dems saying all red state people are stupid and ignorant and are not as smart as the blue state folks.....

like that.....

sittaro's statements are bigoted, insensitive and sterotypical but he has not claimed that whites are superior to blacks....he in fact said in some cases blacks are superior to whites.....

it would seem you are simply bent on finding bad behaviour to justify pastor wrights bad behaviour so you can divert attention form the fact that obama picked a jerk for a mentor, a crook to jump start his political campaign and called his white grandma a racists....

nice guy....

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:39 PM
More personal insults and still no condemnation of what Sitarro said.

Hmmmm very interesting.

CockySOB
03-19-2008, 01:39 PM
I believe it is because the way the republicans have treated them by trying to strip them of votes in the past.
I believe that many understand that the republican part is the party of the wealthy and most blacks dont have generation after genration of passed down wealth because their realitives were slave which could not pass down the profits of theior labor to their desendents because those labors were passed down to the white families who Owned their relatives.

I believe most black people want to profit from their own labors in the same numbers as any other color people. I dont believe they are lazier , dumber or less moral than any other race.

I dont believe they can be bought with chicken, 40s and kools like some on this site do.

Now you're going to wish that you hadn't asked me to comment, TM.

YOU brought the issue of racist stereotyping into the conversation in an attempt to claim people here are racist. YOU did it, not Sitarro.

While Sitarro's response is tacky in my book, it would never have shown up without YOUR racist views being presented.

Grow up.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Who is it that is been claiming that Obama is a racist all week long?

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=13006&page=2

go read the exchange

did you notice he said it in response to MM and not me.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Who is it that is been claiming that Obama is a racist all week long?

not me....my claim is he is young, inexperienced, a bad leader, naive on the issues and has made poor decissions for 20 years.....

worst of all he chucked is white grandma under the bus as a racist to justify his relationship with an asshole....

theHawk
03-19-2008, 01:45 PM
I believe thats a racist statement. To assume that most whites in this country have had "profits" from slave labor passed down to them is absurd. As is the notion that a blacks can't better themselves from one generation to the next.
None of my ancestors ever owned slaves, so I find your generalized remarks about white Americans very offensive. And also my parents had no money whatsoever when I was born, but they worked their asses off and made a good living for themselves. No reason blacks can't do that.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 01:46 PM

Hmmmm very interesting.

just following obamas lead......one does not need to condem only explain and justify....

truthmatters
Nope , that is not true.

He said he could not do that with her or Wright.

Sitarro

Hmmmm very interesting.

All right, I'll condemn what Sitarro said if it will get you to shut the fuck up, you are such a twit! That dumbass Sitarro is a jerk for starting this shit, screw him! OK???????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

truthmatters
So now you contend he did not denouce the words of Wright?

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 01:48 PM

Would it do any good?

Personally, I believe he said it to get your goat. In the same way a racist joke is told. I don't particularly like what he said, but then I don't like racist jokes either. But, as in any joke it has a ring of truth to it. Not that all blacks vote that way, but there are many poor people black, white, latino and asian, who have been convinced that the Democratic Party cares for them. The D.P. doesn't give a rat's ass about anything besides their votes. Honestly, the D.P. is doing nothing more than using them and that is a downright shame just as it is a shame that people like you who truly do have good hearts buy into it.

People tell racist jokes all the time... that doesn't mean they are racist.

As for what he said, I thought it was in poor taste, but then I can't claim to having never said something in poor taste myself.

And for the record, the same holds true with the Republican Party. It uses its base for the same purpose and cares about as much for them as the Democratic Party cares for the poor.

Immie

truthmatters
All right, I'll condemn what Sitarro said if it will get you to shut the fuck up, you are such a twit! That dumbass Sitarro is a jerk for starting this shit, screw him! OK???????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

No he is a racist.

They only way we can help him is to tell him he needs to realize that what he says about Black people is wrong and will harm our country.

I love my little Sitarro and want him to join the light.

Sitarro

What? Who? When?:laugh2:

Mr. P
03-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Holy chit...enough wasted time...good laughs though..back to work for me.

Monkeybone

when was this said? can you not read without your special helper there giving you high fives?

truthmatters
Would it do any good?

Personally, I believe he said it to get your goat. In the same way a racist joke is told. I don't particularly like what he said, but then I don't like racist jokes either. But, as in any joke it has a ring of truth to it. Not that all blacks vote that way, but there are many poor people black, white, latino and asian, who have been convinced that the Democratic Party cares for them. The D.P. doesn't give a rat's ass about anything besides their votes. Honestly, the D.P. is doing nothing more than using them and that is a downright shame just as it is a shame that people like you who truly do have good hearts buy into it.

People tell racist jokes all the time... that doesn't mean they are racist.

As for what he said, I thought it was in poor taste, but then I can't claim to having never said something in poor taste myself.

And for the record, the same holds true with the Republican Party. It uses its base for the same purpose and cares about as much for them as the Democratic Party cares for the poor.

Immie

Immie then you have to consider what Wright said was just a joke.

He was not joking he was being candid. He even later spoke of chicken and kools buying votes.

Why do you have a double statndard for what is said when it is from someone you agree with?

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:52 PM
just following obamas lead......one does not need to condem only explain and justify....

so now you contend that Obama did not denounce Wrights words

Sitarro
03-19-2008, 01:54 PM
No he is a racist.

They only way we can help him is to tell him he needs to realize that what he says about Black people is wrong and will harm our country.

I love my little Sitarro and want him to join the light.

You're right, I can't believe I hadn't noticed this before, he is a racist....... we should string his racist ass up in the nearest tree before he has a chance to destroy the country!

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 01:54 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Immie

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Immie

I see Immy.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 02:00 PM

he stated that they were contoversial and were a product of the sixties and his environment and that his white grandma was a racist......

he made excuses for him.....

did you notice he did not say he would quit the church.....

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 02:01 PM
He did not call his grandmother a racist.

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Immie then you have to consider what Wright said was just a joke.

He was not joking he was being candid. He even later spoke of chicken and kools buying votes.

Why do you have a double statndard for what is said when it is from someone you agree with?

No, I do not have to consider what Jeremiah Wright said was a joke. I heard Jeremiah Wright say it in his own words. I heard the tone of voice he used. That was no joke!

Sitarro wrote on the internet. I believe he may even have used some smilies, not that this excuses anything, but the tone of racial hatred was not carried through his writings. Poor taste, yes, racial hatred, no.

Immie

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 02:05 PM
I see Immy.

Clue me in... you see what?

Are you spying on me? :laugh2:

Immie

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
How convenient to pass off anything offensive said on the internet as a joke.

All right, I'll condemn what Sitarro said if it will get you to shut the fuck up, you are such a twit!

You also agreed with this.

You see I point out blatent racism and I need to shut up because Im a twit.

Thanks

manu1959
03-19-2008, 02:19 PM
He did not call his grandmother a racist.

he said that his white grandmother not his black grandmother said racist things about black people......

if the shoe fits.....

only scum disses grandma on national tv.....to protect their evil mentor and justify their poor decission to pick this hateful man as his mentor....

hell he virtually blamed her for his bad choices.....

manu1959
03-19-2008, 02:20 PM
You see I point out blatent racism and I need to shut up because Im a twit.

finally.........that took way longer than it should have.....

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 02:24 PM
he said that his white grandmother not his black grandmother said racist things about black people......

if the shoe fits.....

only scum disses grandma on national tv.....to protect their evil mentor and justify their poor decission to pick this hateful man as his mentor....

hell he virtually blamed her for his bad choices.....

Heres your problem. He can not be quoted as saying she was a racist can he?

You see the whole point of talking about her and her fears was to bring home that we all love imperfect people and we dont throw them away because they are imperfect because we are all imperfect.

Just like I said I love little Sitarro and want him to join me in the light.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Heres your problem. He can not be quoted as saying she was a racist can he?

You see the whole point of talking about her and her fears was to bring home that we all love imperfect people and we dont throw them away because they are imperfect because we are all imperfect.

Just like I said I love little Sitarro and want him to join me in the light.

ah how cute he held her out as a person that said racist things without actually calling her a racist ..... she must have been thrilled .....

he is the possible future president of the united states and he has a crook and an asshole as his advisors for the past 20 years.....

hope and change baby ....hope and change......

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 02:38 PM
All right, I'll condemn what Sitarro said if it will get you to shut the fuck up, you are such a twit!

You also agreed with this.

Thanks

Actually, I only agreed with this part:

That dumbass Sitarro is a jerk for starting this shit, screw him! OK???????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

but, I see that I definitely was not clear on that one. My apologies.

How convenient to pass off anything offensive said on the internet as a joke.

How convenient of you to pass off Jeremiah Wright's racist sermons as not being offensive as well. You gave him a pass. Yet you hound Sitarro for something that appears to have been a joke. You are a hypocrit.

You have to look at Sitarro's history. To date, I don't recall having read anything racist by Sitarro except for the joke he posted today in order to get your goat. I have already said that I didn't approve, but then you only care about condemning others. The mighty truthmatters is never wrong nor bigoted nor hateful, especially towards Republicans!

Immie

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Actually, I only agreed with this part:

but, I see that I definitely was not clear on that one. My apologies.

How convenient of you to pass off Jeremiah Wright's racist sermons as not being offensive as well. You gave him a pass. You are a hypocrit.

You have to look at Sitarro's history. To date, I don't recall having read anything racist by Sitarro except for the joke he posted today in order to get your goat. I have already said that I didn't approve, but then you only care about condemning others. The mighty truthmatters is never wrong nor bigoted nor hateful, especially towards Republicans!

Immie

Immie on what facts do you determine it was a joke?

thank you for clairifying friend

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Immie on what facts do you determine it was a joke?

thank you for clairifying friend

On the fact that to my knowledge, Sitarro has never written in a racist tone before. He is not Hugh Lincoln for crying out loud!

People don't hide that kind of crap like that. It comes out in everything they say and do.

Sometimes people tell jokes that others find tasteless. This time Sitarro did. I believe Sitarro was attempting to point out your lack of consistancy in what you write. I don't think he was funny, but then I don't find Seinfeld funny either.

Immie

Classact
03-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Can I have your theories on this fact?Robin Hood syndrome ... Most blacks are poor and the Dems give stuff to the poor that they take from working people. Now they are doing the same with illegal Mexicans... 35% of Medicaid goes to illegals and half of SCHIP children's health care... CA uses the most illegal funding.

Welfare starting in the 60's and on sent over a trillion dollars to prop up blacks and they have been propped up so long they can hardly stand up without the crutch... just listen to Rev. White...

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Robin Hood syndrome ... Most blacks are poor and the Dems give stuff to the poor that they take from working people. Now they are doing the same with illegal Mexicans... 35% of Medicaid goes to illegals and half of SCHIP children's health care... CA uses the most illegal funding.

Welfare starting in the 60's and on sent over a trillion dollars to prop up blacks and they have been propped up so long they can hardly stand up without the crutch... just listen to Rev. White...

So most black people only care about themselves?

Most are not working people?

Tell me what makes them like this in your mind?

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 03:04 PM
On the fact that to my knowledge, Sitarro has never written in a racist tone before. He is not Hugh Lincoln for crying out loud!

People don't hide that kind of crap like that. It comes out in everything they say and do.

Sometimes people tell jokes that others find tasteless. This time Sitarro did. I believe Sitarro was attempting to point out your lack of consistancy in what you write. I don't think he was funny, but then I don't find Seinfeld funny either.

Immie

You are forgetting his story of working with a dem gov.

You are pretending it was a joke...why?

jimnyc
03-19-2008, 06:13 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3336/73744024xy1.jpg

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 06:18 PM
that is a really cruel picture.

Why did you post it here?

jimnyc
03-19-2008, 06:19 PM
that is a really cruel picture.

Why did you post it here?

It reminds me of you.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 06:22 PM
But you have never seen my why would that remind you of me?

jimnyc
03-19-2008, 06:23 PM
But you have never seen my why would that remind you of me?

Because it looks to me like a smelly idiot picking his nose. That's how I picture you sitting at your computer posting your drivel here.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Why would you think I was smelly or that I pick my nose?

You see I know you point of view makes you think that anyone who votes dem is an idiot.

CockySOB
03-19-2008, 06:27 PM
You see I know you point of view makes you think that anyone who votes dem is an idiot.

That point of view is also a fact. Kinda nice coincidence I would say.

Said1
Did you think it was supposed to be an insult to black people, since all right wingers are racist? :laugh2:

Well done, dear. :clap:

jimnyc

Your online drivel and rants draws a picture of you in my mind. If you're as dumb as you come off when you post, you probably forget to shower accordingly. Not sure why I picture you picking your nose, you just make me think of boogers when I read your posts.

Immanuel
03-19-2008, 06:29 PM
You are forgetting his story of working with a dem gov.

You are pretending it was a joke...why?

Why are you pretending it was a lie? You don't believe he worked with a Dem Governor? How do you know he hasn't

And your point of view that anyone who votes Republican is an idiot. So, what is your point with this post?

Immie

Trigg
03-19-2008, 06:31 PM

Well since you think anyone who votes republican is an idiot it's just fair he think the same of you.

By the way in answer to your question. I think blacks vote dem primarily because the black leadership tells them to, much like a union boss telling his workers to vote dem.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Well since you think anyone who votes republican is an idiot it's just fair he think the same of you.

By the way in answer to your question. I think blacks vote dem primarily because the black leadership tells them to, much like a union boss telling his workers to vote dem.

But I dont think they are idiots.

Some are not paying close enough attention to what happens, some vote their best interests (the 10% richest), Some are wrong about their fiscal theories and then some are idiots.

Trigg
03-19-2008, 06:47 PM

Some are not paying close enough attention to what happens, some vote their best interests (the 10% richest), Some are wrong about their fiscal theories and then some are idiots.

Of course you don't think they're idiots they're voting for your party :laugh2:. Now how about the people who always vote republicans, think they're idiots??? Let me answer for you, YES you do think they're idiots.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 08:38 PM

classic.....if only you were smarter you would be a democrat......:laugh2:

Yurt
03-19-2008, 08:48 PM
I believe it is because the way the republicans have treated them ......

Really? I hate to say "first" this about black people, because I think it belittles them (dems love to do it tho), however, given the outright lies by truthmattersnot, the republican party was the first to have *gasp* black people in high cabinet positions.

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=3597&rendTypeId=4

and then *gasp* another black person right after the other

http://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/condi03.jpg

yep, sure looks like republicans don't like blacks, don't even want them next to the president of the US on airforce 1.

your first "black" president had an all WHITE crew

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 08:48 PM
Of course you don't think they're idiots they're voting for your party :laugh2:. Now how about the people who always vote republicans, think they're idiots??? Let me answer for you, YES you do think they're idiots.

I already answered.

I dont get to answer for you and YOU dont get to answer for me.

I meant what I said.

Claiming I believe anything else is a LIE!

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Yurt where did I say republicnas hate blacks?

They just do things to make their votes not count and the blacks really dont like that.

Yurt
03-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I already answered.

I dont get to answer for you and YOU dont get to answer for me.

I meant what I said.

Claiming I believe anything else is a LIE!

look up at the post before this one for the truth, if you have the courage

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 08:50 PM
classic.....if only you were smarter you would be a democrat......:laugh2:

:clap::laugh2:

Some are not paying close enough attention to what happens

Yurt
03-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Yurt where did I say republicnas hate blacks?

They just do things to make their votes not count and the blacks really dont like that.

bull. you are saying that. what about florida and michigan? do you enjoy being a hypocrite.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 08:59 PM
:clap::laugh2:

dude ..... living in the sf bay area ..... i hear this all the time ..... if only you thought it through you would join us ...... really i say .... what are the benifits of your team ......

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:00 PM
dude ..... living in the sf bay area ..... i hear this all the time ..... if only you thought it through you would join us ...... really i say .... what are the benifits of your team ......

gay pride parades

:dunno:

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 09:01 PM

Living in the hotbed of liberal loonies in Austin has taught me all I need to know ,TYVM ! :laugh2:

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 09:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_caging#Examples_of_proven_or_alleged_politica l_caging

the Washington Post: "In 1981, the Republican National Committee sent letters to predominantly black neighborhoods in New Jersey, and when 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the committee compiled a challenge list to remove those voters from the rolls. The RNC sent off-duty law enforcement officials to the polls and hung posters in heavily black neighborhoods warning that violating election laws is a crime." Republicans however, denied that black voters were the target. An attorney for the RNC, Bobby Burchfield, stated that "troubling reports" of fictitious names such as Mary Poppins were appearing on Ohio's rolls and that is what prompted the challenges.

The Washington Post[11]: "In 1986, the RNC tried to have 31,000 voters, most of them black, removed from the rolls in Louisiana when a party mailer was returned. The consent decrees that resulted prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that target minorities or conduct mail campaigns to 'compile voter challenge lists.'" The Republican National Committee reportedly stopped the practice following the consent decree in the 1986 case, but allegations of RNC-conducted voter caging arose once again in the 2004 elections.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:03 PM
gay pride parades

:dunno:

been there......the exotic erotic ball is much better...

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 09:05 PM
In June 2001, The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights released a report and statements [8] arguing that Florida was, on numerous counts, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and recommending:

On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the governor..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the secretary of State..."
On 12 counts that "The U.S. Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials..."
...And so on, totaling 20 recommendations involving the phrase "should initiate the litigation process" or "should immediately initiate the litigation process"

They have a clear history of attempting to disenfranchise black voters.

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:06 PM
been there......the exotic erotic ball is much better...

you said ...... ball

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_caging#Examples_of_proven_or_alleged_politica l_caging

the Washington Post: "In 1981, the Republican National Committee sent letters to predominantly black neighborhoods in New Jersey, and when 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the committee compiled a challenge list to remove those voters from the rolls. The RNC sent off-duty law enforcement officials to the polls and hung posters in heavily black neighborhoods warning that violating election laws is a crime." Republicans however, denied that black voters were the target. An attorney for the RNC, Bobby Burchfield, stated that "troubling reports" of fictitious names such as Mary Poppins were appearing on Ohio's rolls and that is what prompted the challenges.

The Washington Post[11]: "In 1986, the RNC tried to have 31,000 voters, most of them black, removed from the rolls in Louisiana when a party mailer was returned. The consent decrees that resulted prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that target minorities or conduct mail campaigns to 'compile voter challenge lists.'" The Republican National Committee reportedly stopped the practice following the consent decree in the 1986 case, but allegations of RNC-conducted voter caging arose once again in the 2004 elections.

so they removed people from the rolls that did not exist......so people that didn't exist didn't get to vote.....those evil bastards disenfranchising imaginary people......

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:07 PM
you said ...... ball

yes i saw that too....

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 09:08 PM

they were caught red handed cheating and punished

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:09 PM
In June 2001, The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights released a report and statements [8] arguing that Florida was, on numerous counts, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and recommending:

On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the governor..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the secretary of State..."
On 12 counts that "The U.S. Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials..."
...And so on, totaling 20 recommendations involving the phrase "should initiate the litigation process" or "should immediately initiate the litigation process"

yeah, yeah, do that all effing day, don't mean shit.... was NEVER proven. <-- big difference.

hey, how about them dems ignoring florida and michigan?

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 09:09 PM

Recommendations that litigation should be initiated is NOT a "clear history" of anything.

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:10 PM
why did your first black president not have any black people in power? why did he not recommend one for supreme court justice like whitey Bush senior did?

retiredman
03-19-2008, 09:11 PM
hey, how about them dems ignoring florida and michigan?

I think the democrats in florida and michigan ought to fire their leadership and purge their state committee. THEY were the ones who ignored the rules.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
they were caught red handed cheating and punished

20 years ago.....besides they had good reasons.....they were a product of the chicago voting system......besides their white grandma sometimes cheats....

retiredman
03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
why did your first black president not have any black people in power? why did he not recommend one for supreme court justice like whitey Bush senior did?

Clinton picked GOOD judges because they were good and didn't worry about their color. Bush Senior picked a mediocre judge and elevated him because he was BLACK.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM

The Washington Post[11]: "In 1986, the RNC tried to have 31,000 voters, most of them black, removed from the rolls in Louisiana when a party mailer was returned.The consent decrees that resulted prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that target minorities or conduct mail campaigns to 'compile voter challenge lists.'" The Republican National Committee reportedly stopped the practice following the consent decree in the 1986 case, but allegations of RNC-conducted voter caging arose once again in the 2004 elections.

They were caught red handed and punished .

are you just going to pretend these facts dont exsist?

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Clinton picked GOOD judges because they were good and didn't worry about their color. Bush Senior picked a mediocre judge and elevated him because he was BLACK.

admit it----you just think he was mediocre BECAUSE he was black !! :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-19-2008, 09:18 PM

Everyone here but you, ignores, pretends, lies, and spins. You've already ESTABLISHED that. Next. Oh yeah, if not agreeing with your take, they are also liars, bigots, closed minded lemmings.

Have I covered it?

03-19-2008, 09:18 PM

Yeah the way we've treated them.

By freeing them. By giving them the vote. By supporting the civil rights legislation. By treating them like people rather than some alien group that is completely different from the rest of people. By appointing and electing them to high positions of power.

Stop treating them like they are helpless victims. They aren't. Life is rough. It's a fact for everyone. Stop being such a racist and you'll see that.

Oh and it's the Democrats that tried to keep blacks from voting. I still haven't figured out how the Democrats managed to fleece the people so well on that one.

Stop looking at people through the spectrum of race and you'll be surprised how much "race relations" is healed. Stop acting like they are less than garbage and can't get anywhere without a hand out from government.

I don't know why this is so difficult to understand, but government isn't the solution. It's the problem.

truthmatters
03-19-2008, 09:19 PM

Examples of proven or alleged political caging
From the Washington Post: "In 1981, the Republican National Committee sent letters to predominantly black neighborhoods in New Jersey, and when 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the committee compiled a challenge list to remove those voters from the rolls. The RNC sent off-duty law enforcement officials to the polls and hung posters in heavily black neighborhoods warning that violating election laws is a crime." Republicans however, denied that black voters were the target. An attorney for the RNC, Bobby Burchfield, stated that "troubling reports" of fictitious names such as Mary Poppins were appearing on Ohio's rolls and that is what prompted the challenges.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:20 PM

yep i read it 31,000 people........bastards.....dems one uped them though.....two entire states of votes.....you guys are smart.......

03-19-2008, 09:21 PM

Actually, Bush picked good judges because they were good judges and didn't worry about their color. Clinton picked judges because they were liberal.

Read one of Thomas's opinions, concurrences, dissents, pick anyone and you will find one of the most brilliant legal minds there is. You might not like what results he comes to, but to deny he is brilliant is absolutely foolish.

03-19-2008, 09:22 PM

Examples of proven or alleged political caging
From the Washington Post: "In 1981, the Republican National Committee sent letters to predominantly black neighborhoods in New Jersey, and when 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the committee compiled a challenge list to remove those voters from the rolls. The RNC sent off-duty law enforcement officials to the polls and hung posters in heavily black neighborhoods warning that violating election laws is a crime." Republicans however, denied that black voters were the target. An attorney for the RNC, Bobby Burchfield, stated that "troubling reports" of fictitious names such as Mary Poppins were appearing on Ohio's rolls and that is what prompted the challenges.

This again? You can't get over the fact that if poeple don't live at the addresses given, they aren't legally eligible to vote.

Why do you insist on claiming that voter fraud is a good thing?

CockySOB
03-19-2008, 09:22 PM
I think the democrats in florida and michigan ought to fire their leadership and purge their state committee. THEY were the ones who ignored the rules.

Actually, the national Democrat party ought to do some serious house-cleaning as well. They could have handled the whole deal preemptively by modifying their rules for delegate allocations when Florida legally changed the date they would hold their primary. As it is, I suspect that the issue was tabled atthe national level as part of the political maneuvering by the Clinton camp VERY early on.

But I'm not discounting the ineptness of the Florida Democrats, after all, they brought us the hilarity of "hanging chads", "dimpled chads" and endless recounts.

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:23 PM

you're a racist.... i thought republicans didn't like blacks..... but apparently when a republican picks a black person for high office, they are "mediocre" or an aunt jemima according to you dems....... you aint got nothing on Thomas.

hey, don't forget he made it passed your demies :laugh2:

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 09:28 PM
you're a racist.... i thought republicans didn't like blacks..... but apparently when a republican picks a black person for high office, they are "mediocre" or an aunt jemima according to you dems....... you aint got nothing on Thomas.

that racism just swells right up and gets even the best of em. :laugh2:

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:35 PM
that racism just swells right up and gets even the best of em. :laugh2:

seriously i thought somehow the dems and him would find a way to make it a "white" issue -- but dude, the guy got slammed from his own black preacher....LOL

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 09:37 PM
seriously i thought somehow the dems and him would find a way to make it a "white" issue -- but dude, the guy got slammed from his own black preacher....LOL

Hell--even MFM has resorted to calling Blacks "mediocre". :laugh2:

retiredman
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Actually, Bush picked good judges because they were good judges and didn't worry about their color. Clinton picked judges because they were liberal.

Read one of Thomas's opinions, concurrences, dissents, pick anyone and you will find one of the most brilliant legal minds there is. You might not like what results he comes to, but to deny he is brilliant is absolutely foolish.

Are you suggesting he was the most qualified candidate for the supreme court when Bush nominated him? And if not, WHY not?

retiredman
03-19-2008, 09:54 PM

smae question to you: are you suggesting that Clarence Thomas was the most qualified person Bush senior could have nominated?

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:56 PM
smae question to you: are you suggesting that Clarence Thomas was the most qualified person Bush senior could have nominated?

ok braer rabbit who was the most qualifed candidate that bush passed over.....

Yurt
03-19-2008, 10:19 PM

reality check for you:

i do not know all those he "could" have chosen. he chose whom he thought best. your loobs approved him buddy.

your "black" president.....hahahahahahaha, you call it "character" not color. but when a republican puts a black person in high places, its only for color.

dude, howz that shirley temple?

retiredman
03-19-2008, 10:21 PM
ok braer rabbit who was the most qualifed candidate that bush passed over.....

there were a wealth of judges with greater academic and judicial credentials. Thomas had only been a judge for a year and had written less than 20 opinions. Do you honestly think that in our appellate court system there were not many judges with significantly greater credentials?

Just as an example, Amalya Kearse and Harry Edwards are two judges that were WAY more qualified than Thomas.

retiredman
03-19-2008, 10:23 PM
reality check for you:

i do not know all those he "could" have chosen.

if you don't know, then why do you feel compelled to comment?
:laugh2:

manu1959
03-19-2008, 10:47 PM
there were a wealth of judges with greater academic and judicial credentials. Thomas had only been a judge for a year and had written less than 20 opinions. Do you honestly think that in our appellate court system there were not many judges with significantly greater credentials?

Just as an example, Amalya Kearse and Harry Edwards are two judges that were WAY more qualified than Thomas.

there are people way more qualified than hillary or obama yet that is who we have......

btw.....any reason clinton didn't appoint either one?

Sitarro
03-19-2008, 10:48 PM

We know YOU think Justice Thomas is mediocre, that doesn't make it so.

Is this the reason you clowns are running two socialist empty suits, just to try to get a semi-black guy or a lesbian into the Presidency? Seems like you could find two better individuals but then again you're democrats.

You guys are lucky the Republicans weren't smart enough to nominate Secretary of State Rice, that lady belches with more intelligence than these two clowns you guys are pushing have between the two of them.

retiredman
03-19-2008, 10:58 PM
there are people way more qualified than hillary or obama yet that is who we have......

btw.....any reason clinton didn't appoint either one?

I guess he felt that Ginsberg and Breyer were even MORE qualified.

And I agree with you about Obama and Hillary and McCain. the Supreme Court is not, or should not be prone to the shifting winds of public opinion. If some council of senior democrats and some other council of senior republicans had the job of appointing our party presidential nominees, I am sure we would be afforded many more qualified choices

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:00 PM
We know YOU think Justice Thomas is mediocre, that doesn't make it so.

Is this the reason you clowns are running two socialist empty suits, just to try to get a semi-black guy or a lesbian into the Presidency? Seems like you could find two better individuals but then again you're democrats.

You guys are lucky the Republicans weren't smart enough to nominate Secretary of State Rice, that lady belches with more intelligence than these two clowns you guys are pushing have between the two of them.

Rice is a lightweight from academia. Obama has every bit as much intelligence as she does, and a lot more street smarts gained on the means streets on the south side of Chicago and the cloakrooms in springfield.

manu1959
03-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Rice is a lightweight from academia. Obama has every bit as much intelligence as she does, and a lot more street smarts gained on the means streets on the south side of Chicago and the cloakrooms in springfield.

:laugh2: he went to an exclusive private high school in hawaii.....

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:05 PM
:laugh2: he went to an exclusive private high school in hawaii.....

and he worked in the toughest neighborhoods on the south side after he got out of college.

but I guess if you haven't read his book, you wouldn't know that!

Kathianne
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM
and he worked in the toughest neighborhoods on the south side after he got out of college.

LOL! You want to bet on his 'working the mean streets?' I give two hoots on his book, which was already questioned and admitted to errors.

Think Barack was a homie, in any sense?

manu1959
03-19-2008, 11:09 PM

yes alongside his financial mentor and his spiritual advisor......what neighborhood did he live in during those tough years.........

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:15 PM
yes alongside his financial mentor and his spiritual advisor......what neighborhood did he live in during those tough years.........

He was not affiliated with TUCC before going off to law school. He was working for the catholic archdiocese.

and I do not know his street address. I know his area of operation was the housing projects south of Midway.

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:18 PM
LOL! You want to bet on his 'working the mean streets?' I give two hoots on his book, which was already questioned and admitted to errors.

Think Barack was a homie, in any sense?

are you suggesting that his working for the catholic archdiocese in the projects on the south side is fiction? Are you calling him a liar? Do you think he has more street smarts than COndi Rice? :laugh2:

Kathianne
He was not affiliated with TUCC before going off to law school. He was working for the catholic archdiocese.

and I do not know his street address. I know his area of operation was the housing projects south of Midway.

"working" or "living"?
BTW, the neighborhood around Midway is not that bad. The projects are gone.

manu1959

so the time you are refering to was during university but before law school?

which university and law school again......how long was this period.....

Yurt
if you don't know, then why do you feel compelled to comment?
:laugh2:

because he chose what he considered best.... you asked me the question, you don't like it, sip your shirley temple.....:)

care to address the rest?

Yurt
03-19-2008, 11:21 PM

huh?

so then, thomas has both of them beat :poke:

do you get tired of me whipping you in debates? say uncle, i'll stop for this week.

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:23 PM
because he chose what he considered best.... you asked me the question, you don't like it, sip your shirley temple.....:)

care to address the rest?

if you cannot see that it is inevitable that there was BOUND to be a myriad of more qualified judges that Thomas given the fact that he had only been a judge for one year prior to his nomination.... you are willfully blind.

I thought for Bush senior to pass by that myriad of highly qualified judges - to pick a black judge to fill Thurgood Marshall's "black seat" on the bench was a terrible call.

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:27 PM
huh?

so then, thomas has both of them beat :poke:

do you get tired of me whipping you in debates? say uncle, i'll stop for this week.

thomas has both of them beat at what?

I tell you what I DO get a bit tired of, and that is a little pipsqueak younger than my son who keeps CLAIMING he whips me in debates. That does get a bit tedious. Can you try some different schtick?

Yurt
03-19-2008, 11:32 PM
if you cannot see that it is inevitable that there was BOUND to be a myriad of more qualified judges that Thomas given the fact that he had only been a judge for one year prior to his nomination.... you are willfully blind.

I thought for Bush senior to pass by that myriad of highly qualified judges - to pick a black judge to fill Thurgood Marshall's "black seat" on the bench was a terrible call.

this should be fun...... we are now playing "qualified" whitey bingo.....

1. who would have been your choice then? I said he gave his best, so I support Thomas.

2. bill clinton -- the first black president?

3. the first sec of state, a blackey, by a dem?

4. what would please you, o' great one, in terms of picking a great chief justice? a great sec of state. a president..... when repubs pick blacks, according to YOU, they are unqualified etc..... but when YOU pick them, they are magically qualified.

for 1000 whitey bingo points, pick out the racism

Yurt
03-19-2008, 11:34 PM
thomas has both of them beat at what?

I tell you what I DO get a bit tired of, and that is a little pipsqueak younger than my son who keeps CLAIMING he whips me in debates. That does get a bit tedious. Can you try some different schtick?

why, cuz you're older than me?

so your racist and age bigotted.....:poke:

retiredman
03-19-2008, 11:40 PM
why, cuz you're older than me?

so your racist and age bigotted.....:poke:

I would grow nearly as tired of having a person of any age continually strut around claiming victory in debates that they had not won.
It is, however, an immature trait that is more often found in younger folks.

03-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Are you suggesting he was the most qualified candidate for the supreme court when Bush nominated him? And if not, WHY not?

Because I was only 11 at the time.

Yurt
03-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I would grow nearly as tired of having a person of any age continually strut around claiming victory in debates that they had not won.
It is, however, an immature trait that is more often found in younger folks.

well.... is deep, but that is not what you said:

I DO get a bit tired of, and that is a little pipsqueak younger than my son who

are you sure about the "younger folk" thing? seems you have me beat there old man.

retiredman
03-20-2008, 12:01 AM
well.... is deep, but that is not what you said:

are you sure about the "younger folk" thing? seems you have me beat there old man.

Yeah I am sure. YOU are mildly annoying because of your unjustified strutting... but all in all, you are a basically likeable sort.

And I AM an old man - with a bad heart.... but I'll bet you $100 that I could kick your ass on the golf course. wanna take me up on it?

Yurt
03-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Yeah I am sure. YOU are mildly annoying because of your unjustified strutting... but all in all, you are a basically likeable sort.

And I AM an old man - with a bad heart.... but I'll bet you $100 that I could kick your ass on the golf course. wanna take me up on it?

whats my handicap?

Sitarro
03-20-2008, 02:03 AM

So Rice has been around the world speaking to world leaders, brokering deals and closer than anyone to the President in all decisions made(on the job training)for the last 8 years. She can speak to Putin in his native tongue, play world class piano for him and kick his Olympic hopeful skater's ass on the ice. Obamessiah can hang with gang bangers in Chicago speaking ebonics, and looking for a job for them......yea right, there's a comparison.... sure! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Classact
03-20-2008, 08:21 AM
So most black people only care about themselves?Note Rev. White's sermons...

Most are not working people?Note hurricane Katrina and New Orleans where tens of thousands of nicely fattened welfare blacks were floated around in towel baskets being pushed around by young able bodied black men also sponging off their fat welfare parents.

Tell me what makes them like this in your mind? My X-wife had an "unfortunate black" woman that lived beside her that had an equal income to my X... the woman had three kids, didn't know who the daddy was... She went to the welfare folks and they put an AC in her trunk because it was hot weather for poor "unfortunate blacks" and said they will send someone tomorrow to help install it... and, the welfare guy told her that "unfortunate blacks" like her will get a little extra money to pay the additional electric bill due to being cool... My X said she just praised that wonderful President Clinton who cooled her unfortunate lazy ass down.

retiredman
03-20-2008, 09:13 AM
whats my handicap?

your handicap? your annoying sense of humor comes to mind.:laugh2:

Oh... golf handicap?

I have no idea what your handicap is. I know what mine is, however.

I will play you match play straight up.

retiredman
03-20-2008, 09:23 AM
So Rice has been around the world speaking to world leaders, brokering deals and closer than anyone to the President in all decisions made(on the job training)for the last 8 years. She can speak to Putin in his native tongue, play world class piano for him and kick his Olympic hopeful skater's ass on the ice. Obamessiah can hang with gang bangers in Chicago speaking ebonics, and looking for a job for them......yea right, there's a comparison.... sure! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

yeah...she's got a really impressive track record "brokering deals"! :lol:

and you're right...piano skills and ice skating are valuable assets for a president. Why, one can only imagine how much different the Iraq war would have gone if only Dubya could have been able to breeze through Rachmaninoff's Concerto number 3 in D minor.... I bet we'd have found Osama by now if only George could have stuck his landing on his triple toe loops!

truthmatters
03-18-2014, 11:19 AM
have you people rethought this one at all?

jimnyc
03-18-2014, 11:28 AM
have you people rethought this one at all?

No

Gaffer
03-18-2014, 12:08 PM
I see the trolling propagandists are back. I keep all the trolls on ignore so I don't have to read their lies and crap.

jimnyc
03-18-2014, 12:16 PM
I see the trolling propagandists are back. I keep all the trolls on ignore so I don't have to read their lies and crap.

This one is "special" and undoubtedly escaped the asylum again. She's likely a straight jacket expert by now. :)

aboutime
03-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Only one explanation.... http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpgwhen they feel lonely, and nobody's paying them any attention.

Trigg
03-19-2014, 09:33 AM
she must have been banned from another site and decided to bless us with her presence again.....lucky us.

jimnyc
03-19-2014, 10:08 AM
she must have been banned from another site and decided to bless us with her presence again.....lucky us.

You should see the absolute filth she posts elsewhere. She's worse than most sailors. Her excuse is that the others speak that way, why shouldn't she be able to. I guess she doesn't care to act like a lady. She tosses around the C word like most others use the word "the". Real classy one we have here!

CSM
03-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I am guessing that this is the zombie thread? Any way of killing this thing permanently short of taking a chainsaw to my monitor?

gabosaurus
03-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I don't remember this poster and it is probably for the better.

CSM
03-19-2014, 10:51 AM
I don't remember this poster and it is probably for the better.

LOL! Gabby, you have a long, long way to go before your reach the heights of infamy that this poster managed to achieve.

gabosaurus
03-19-2014, 12:14 PM
LOL! Gabby, you have a long, long way to go before your reach the heights of infamy that this poster managed to achieve.

Should I be encouraged by this? :laugh:

CSM
03-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Should I be encouraged by this? :laugh:

That is dependent upon how infamous you want to be!