PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin Laden to release new message

hjmick
03-19-2008, 04:29 PM
I wasn't sure where to place this thread. I thought maybe in the election or the conspiracy forum as some will say that the Bushies has bin Laden tied up in the basement of the White House recording these messages at just the right time to serve them politically. Then I thought perhaps it would best be suited for the military forum because I frequently find myself asking why it is that the best equipped military and intelligence agencies on the face of the globe cannot find this shit stain. in the end, I think this is the best forum for it.

Just in time:

Osama bin Laden to release new message: monitor
Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:27pm EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is expected to release a new message, the U.S.-based terrorism monitoring service SITE Institute said on Wednesday.

The message is entitled, "The Response Will Be What You See, Not What You Hear," SITE said in a release.

It said an announcement of the pending message was posted on Wednesday, ... by the administrator of the al Qaeda-affiliated Al-Ekhlaas Internet forum.

Osama bin Laden to release new message: monitor (http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN1933570520080319?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&rpc=22&sp=true)

More information to follow...apparently.

Sitarro
03-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Gee, I wonder who he is backing in the Presidential race, the half black dufuss with a name like his and a bad imitation of MLK or the Lesbian that would surely hand over the key to the country to him while serving him chai tea. Or, the former Navy fighter pilot who at 72 and with bad arms would gladly go head to head with a gangly piece of camel shit like him and kick his diabetic ass across Pakistan. Hmmmmmm I wonder.

bullypulpit
03-20-2008, 04:41 AM
That Osama bin Laden is still alive and breathing to record a message is a tribute to the utter failure of the Bush administration to capture or kill the monster that brought the horror of 9/11 to our shores.

Could the invasion and occupation of Iraq, a nation which had <b>NOTHING</b> to do with 9/11, have anything to do with that? We can only wonder.

Sitarro
03-20-2008, 06:26 AM
That Osama bin Laden is still alive and breathing to record a message is a tribute to the utter failure of the Bush administration to capture or kill the monster that brought the horror of 9/11 to our shores.

Could the invasion and occupation of Iraq, a nation which had <b>NOTHING</b> to do with 9/11, have anything to do with that? We can only wonder.

Broken record....... bored beyond belief with your silly garbage, what's your empty suit going to do?

theHawk
03-20-2008, 07:51 AM
Broken record....... bored beyond belief with your silly garbage, what's your empty suit going to do?

Oh you know, he is going to use his magic dust to get Osama out of hiding. Heck, he might even hold talks with him to see if we can "work things out" with Osama.

gabosaurus
03-20-2008, 09:02 AM
I think Bush and Osama speak to each other on a regular basis. I wonder if Osama is invited to Jenna's wedding.

"Hey Osama, I'm in a shit load of trouble!"

"I see, Bandar Bush. Should I issue a new fatwa?"

"I would sure appreciate you threatening world peace again."

"Should I threaten your Senator McCain?"

"That would be a bonus"

Hagbard Celine
03-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Gee, I wonder who he is backing in the Presidential race, the half black dufuss with a name like his and a bad imitation of MLK or the Lesbian that would surely hand over the key to the country to him while serving him chai tea. Or, the former Navy fighter pilot who at 72 and with bad arms would gladly go head to head with a gangly piece of camel shit like him and kick his diabetic ass across Pakistan. Hmmmmmm I wonder.

The fact that you've even asked the question "I wonder who he's backing" speaks volumes even if you asked it in jest.

gabosaurus
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM

How come you didn't ask this question in the 2004 election?

"Who do we want, the man who gladly served his country in Viet Nam, or the guy who avoided serving in the war?"