PDA

View Full Version : protesters.....

manu1959
03-19-2008, 08:54 PM
bunch of them today.....

couple of questions....

what do these people do for a living to be able to protest full time.....

why do the swear so much.....

why do the interupt people going about their normal business....

why do destroy other peoples property and businesses....

why are they so violent......

Dilloduck
03-19-2008, 08:57 PM
bunch of them today.....

couple of questions....

I think it's because Republicans are so bad that they have the right to be violently out of control. It's another one of those----I can't help it, thingys.

03-19-2008, 09:29 PM
They are professional protestors. they get paid by communist donors. And they destroy property and are rude because they are commies who dont give a dang about the personal possessions of others.

Yurt
03-19-2008, 09:45 PM
the more violent, the more property destroyed, the more news coverage

manu1959
03-19-2008, 09:48 PM
the more violent, the more property destroyed, the more news coverage

i think we should find out where they work and live and go fuck their shit up.....

Abbey Marie
03-19-2008, 10:02 PM
They are professional protestors. they get paid by communist donors. And they destroy property and are rude because they are commies who dont give a dang about the personal possessions of others.

That's my impression too. The ones who protest the G8 conferences definitely are full time protestors.

gabosaurus
03-20-2008, 09:23 AM
The vast majority of people do not protest full time. They protest when an issue occurs that disturbs them.
Perhaps you have forgotten that the U.S. was founded on the basis of protests. Which is why the right to protest is a part of the fabric of American life.

I was part of a protest group that went to the 2004 Bush Coronation in Manhattan. I would say that 90 percent of the protesters there did so peacefully. Only the 10 percent or so that did so in a violent and reprehensible manner got any publicity.

We mostly carried signs around and yelled a lot. One of my most vivid (and disturbing memories) is a small group of TV people asking us if we were going to "do anything." Someone replied that we were "doing something." He offered to put us on TV if we would start throwing things. We told him to fuck off and die.

Most of the violent protests are carefully orchestrated. You remember that scene from the GOP convention where Michael Moore and Jesse Jackson were walking down the street, carrying the same sign? Those two fools hate each other with a passion. Because they are both attention whores who need the spotlight.
But to get on TV and in the print media, they had to pretend to be "unified" in their dislike for Bush. So they walked together for maybe five minutes.

The REAL protests are not what you see on TV. They are very civil and peaceful.
Trouble, civil and peaceful protests are not good TV.

I remember going to a protest march in downtown San Francisco. Out of a huge march (perhaps 200,000 people), I think a dozen people were arrested. Two guys were arrested for throwing a bottle. THAT was what you saw on TV. Not the "boring" part.

03-20-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm trying to remember where exactly during the Revolutionary war and the events leading up to it where the founders camped outside British barracks holding signs protesting their oppression. I can't think of any.

The closest thing you might be able to equate to with modern protest would be the Boston Tea Party. One of out countless events that proceeded our liberation.

Perhaps you can enlighten me on how our nation was founded on protest. Seems to me our country was founded through debate, ideas, and war.

Yurt
03-20-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to remember where exactly during the Revolutionary war and the events leading up to it where the founders camped outside British barracks holding signs protesting their oppression. I can't think of any.

The closest thing you might be able to equate to with modern protest would be the Boston Tea Party. One of out countless events that proceeded our liberation.

Perhaps you can enlighten me on how our nation was founded on protest. Seems to me our country was founded through debate, ideas, and war.

the boston tea party was the straw on the proverbial camel's back... sure there were other "countless" events, but it was a protest that changed this country.

didn't people come over here to protest the british rule?

Pale Rider
03-20-2008, 05:32 PM
i think we should find out where they work and live and go fuck their shit up.....

Just move out of california where the majority of these liberal nut jobs live... ya know? I mean you live right dead center of protest central America...

Yurt
03-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Just move out of california where the majority of these liberal nut jobs live... ya know? I mean you live right dead center of protest central America...

the stong must survive pale.

JohnDoe
03-20-2008, 05:38 PM
the boston tea party was the straw on the proverbial camel's back... sure there were other "countless" events, but it was a protest that changed this country.

didn't people come over here to protest the british rule?
Tell me.... I mean, if you can....

When I was a kid I thought I had learned the Boston Tea Party was regarding a revolt on Taxes....? Maybe I dreamed this up? But recently I heard that this was a revolt because the Brits wanted to confiscate our guns?

Gosh, I soooooooooooooooo need to go back to school and relearn this stuff!!!

jd

Yurt
03-20-2008, 05:53 PM
JohnDoe;220549]Tell me.... I mean, if you can....

what a nice way to open up a debate JD. i could rip on you, but, i will give you the benefit of the doubt that you "said"/typed those words to quick for you to realize how much of a jerk they make you sound.

When I was a kid I thought I had learned the Boston Tea Party was regarding a revolt on Taxes....? Maybe I dreamed this up? But recently I heard that this was a revolt because the Brits wanted to confiscate our guns?
Gosh, I soooooooooooooooo need to go back to school and relearn this stuff!!!

jd

ok.........

JohnDoe
03-20-2008, 08:52 PM
what a nice way to open up a debate JD. i could rip on you, but, i will give you the benefit of the doubt that you "said"/typed those words to quick for you to realize how much of a jerk they make you sound.

ok.........

:dunno: huh? :( bwhaaaaaaaaaaa!

no harm or sarcasm was meant whatsoever!!!! honest!!!!

jd

sooooooo, was it because of unfair taxes or was it for trying to take our guns which i thought i heard discussed when watching the SC gun case this week on Cspan? the thing is, it was probably a Caller that said it....though it could have been the lawyer on the side of gun supporters, i just can't remember, was multi tasking at the time and honestly don't know for certain anymore!!!

don't worry about it, i can google it!

i will take it that YOU are just cranky cuz of your ear infection! ;)

jd

Dilloduck
03-20-2008, 09:00 PM

and actually give them a REASON to protest ??? Not on your life !!:laugh2:

Pale Rider
03-22-2008, 03:34 AM
the stong must survive pale.

Sure... but what's that got to do with living in protest central?

Gaffer
03-27-2008, 01:16 PM
:dunno: huh? :( bwhaaaaaaaaaaa!

no harm or sarcasm was meant whatsoever!!!! honest!!!!

jd

sooooooo, was it because of unfair taxes or was it for trying to take our guns which i thought i heard discussed when watching the SC gun case this week on Cspan? the thing is, it was probably a Caller that said it....though it could have been the lawyer on the side of gun supporters, i just can't remember, was multi tasking at the time and honestly don't know for certain anymore!!!

don't worry about it, i can google it!

i will take it that YOU are just cranky cuz of your ear infection! ;)

jd

The Boston tea party was to protest taxes being raised on the tea. It was part of the taxation without representation that England was putting on the colonies. Colonists dressed as Indians went aboard a British ship and took all the tea they were transporting and threw it into the harbor. There were no injuries or death and no damage to anything except the tea.

As to protesters. There is a group that are professional protesters. They work for communist organizations. Their job is to blend in with the silly innocent protesters and create as much havoc as they can. They also try to inspire others within the group to join them. They are also to first to get out of the area as soon as the crowd is agitated enough and the police start to move in. Then there is the media, as Gabby said, trying to stir things up in order to get something exciting to report on.

What does protesting accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Anyone that thinks the politicians and people in charge are paying any attention to protesters in the streets is a fool.

There are two ways to change the government. Vote out the baffoons in there or march on washington with weapons in hand and take it over installing a new government.

Hobbit
03-27-2008, 02:16 PM
bunch of them today.....

couple of questions....

Welfare?

The attempt of a feeble mind to assert itself.

See above.

See above.

See above.

eighballsidepocket
03-27-2008, 02:35 PM

Actually in San Francisco, they are unionized. Pay scales, job titles....the whole Sha-bang......:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Actually in San Francisco, they are unionized. Pay scales, job titles....the whole Sha-bang......

Where is your proof? I never got paid for any of the protests I went to in S.F. Neither did anyone I ever talked with.

Otherwise, the protests of the last five years or so are very small and meager to what you would see if Bush ever attacked Iran. There would be gridlock and confusion in every major city in the country. The White House (and D.C. in general) would be in a state of siege.
There are (totally unconfirmed) reports that Bush would declare martial law to quell all the protests.
It's all been discussed. Underground, of course.

Pale Rider
03-27-2008, 05:06 PM
Where is your proof? I never got paid for any of the protests I went to in S.F. Neither did anyone I ever talked with.

Otherwise, the protests of the last five years or so are very small and meager to what you would see if Bush ever attacked Iran. There would be gridlock and confusion in every major city in the country. The White House (and D.C. in general) would be in a state of siege.
There are (totally unconfirmed) reports that Bush would declare martial law to quell all the protests.

The White House IS going to be under siege, and Washington IS going to be gridlock... soon... http://revolutionmarch.com/Default.aspx?rnd=73269825

Gaffer
03-27-2008, 07:11 PM

Your not one of the professional paid protesters. Just a useful idiot. They want Marshall Law declared so they can create a war. That's part of their goal. The more the government cracks down and the more bodies pile up the more people flock to their cause.

Next time you go to one of these protests take a look around at the ones on the fringe. The ones that move in and out of the crowd and stir people up. If they happen to get arrested their bail is posted and they will get a fine with little or no jail time. The fine paid by their employer which is one of the communist affiliated parties. It's all carefully orchestrated and you are just one of the many being used by these people.

eighballsidepocket
03-27-2008, 07:25 PM

Tell me you aren't serious?

My Unionized protester comment was a "joke"......"tongue and cheek".........You Libs............have the hardest time discerning good natured discourse. You can laugh at others, but can't laugh at yourselves..........It's healthy for all spectrums of humanity.

Every day when I wake up and look in the mirror I have a reeeeeeal big laugh....:laugh2:

JohnDoe
03-27-2008, 07:26 PM
The Boston tea party was to protest taxes being raised on the tea. It was part of the taxation without representation that England was putting on the colonies. Colonists dressed as Indians went aboard a British ship and took all the tea they were transporting and threw it into the harbor. There were no injuries or death and no damage to anything except the tea.

As to protesters. There is a group that are professional protesters. They work for communist organizations. Their job is to blend in with the silly innocent protesters and create as much havoc as they can. They also try to inspire others within the group to join them. They are also to first to get out of the area as soon as the crowd is agitated enough and the police start to move in. Then there is the media, as Gabby said, trying to stir things up in order to get something exciting to report on.

What does protesting accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Anyone that thinks the politicians and people in charge are paying any attention to protesters in the streets is a fool.

There are two ways to change the government. Vote out the baffoons in there or march on washington with weapons in hand and take it over installing a new government.

I had read that it was the fbi that infiltrated anti war groups back in the 60's trying to get them to insight a riot so that the government COULD have reason to arrest the protesters....

and i read this going on recently too...

do you think you are being given a STORY by our own FBI that is telling you it is communists paying these people to protest, WHEN it may really be the FBI doing it themselves, so to keep a close eye on all of these desenters?

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?encquery=49f498732f5232d7eacb311184c1c1a97e a1e1877b9373e6974242dd9d32bd85&invocationType=keyword_rollover&ie=UTF-8

look how many stories there are about it being the FBI?

hahahahaha! Of course this could be the Commie groups putting disinformation out there to throw themselves off....? In this day and age I don't put anything past anyone.... :(

jd