PDA

View Full Version : Beatles Guitar Hero?

dan
03-20-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm sure this is just a little wishful thinking, purchasing that much of the Beatles' catalogue would have to make this the most expensive game to make ever.

That said, I guess it would be cool. I don't really think of their songs as being guitar-driven in the same way that, say, Aerosmith or GNR are. I would like to play "Come Together", "Helter Skelter" and "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey", though.

Beatles Guitar Hero Rumoured?
Let it be.
By Martin Robinson
ADVERTISEMENT

It's been rumoured before, but following comments from a Sony Music Publishing executive it looks as if there's a genuine possibility that Activision and Sony may come together to produce a Beatles tinged version of Guitar Hero.

Speaking to the Los Angeles Times, Martin N. Bandier of Sony/ATV – the company who owns the copyrights to the Beatles back catalogue – admitted that, "It's something we have talked about and would like to pursue." Previously the use and distribution of Beatles songs has been famously guarded, with no presence online on iTunes or other download services, but this has recently relaxed suggesting that a Guitar Hero Beatles Pack is a very real possibility.

Activision has already announced an Aerosmith themed Guitar Hero, to be released this coming June.

krisy
03-22-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm sure that would be o.k. with my 13 year old son. He loves guitar hero no matter what he is playing. He prides himself on mastering some of the harder songs.:cool:

When I play,I have to play on easy mode and use that controller. Playing with the giutar is hard IMO.

Trinity
03-22-2008, 05:00 PM
I'm sure that would be o.k. with my 13 year old son. He loves guitar hero no matter what he is playing. He prides himself on mastering some of the harder songs.:cool:

When I play,I have to play on easy mode and use that controller. Playing with the giutar is hard IMO.

Get Rock Band...... the drums are so much easier to play then the guitar....:rock: I rock! :rock:

Seriously though I suck compared to William, you should see that kid play run to the hills on hard .....wow........he gets so into it, it looks like he is really playing the drums and not just a game!

Oh yeah and he's hinting he wants a drum set for his birthday!