PDA

View Full Version : On Board The World's First 'Gigayacht':

Pale Rider
03-22-2008, 03:57 AM
On board the world's first 'gigayacht': The £100m luxury yacht with its own garden, pool and tennis court.

Last updated at 18:25pm on 21st March 2008

Life can have its little irritations when you're cruising around the world on your £100million superyacht.

For example, the endless vista of clear blue sea fails to provide much greenery to ease the eye - apart from the odd tropical island.

For the owner of a forthcoming craft named WallyIsland, however, this will not be a problem.

For he, or she, will have a personal ocean-going garden.

The 325ft-long yacht is to feature a growing area with shrubbery and flower beds, kept healthy by an irrigation system.

More story and pictures of the yacht here... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=541299&in_page_id=1811)

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-22-2008, 10:36 AM
On board the world's first 'gigayacht': The £100m luxury yacht with its own garden, pool and tennis court.

Last updated at 18:25pm on 21st March 2008

Life can have its little irritations when you're cruising around the world on your £100million superyacht.

For example, the endless vista of clear blue sea fails to provide much greenery to ease the eye - apart from the odd tropical island.

For the owner of a forthcoming craft named WallyIsland, however, this will not be a problem.

For he, or she, will have a personal ocean-going garden.

The 325ft-long yacht is to feature a growing area with shrubbery and flower beds, kept healthy by an irrigation system.

More story and pictures of the yacht here... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=541299&in_page_id=1811)

I just checked out the Wally site, and I think I would be perfectly happy with one of their "tenders." Very cool stuff!

Mr. P
03-22-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm searching for a sub-prime loan on this baby! :laugh2:

CockySOB
03-22-2008, 11:11 AM

And a government bail-out when I can't make the payments!

The Reverend
03-22-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm waiting for the deluxe version to come out.

Mr. P
03-22-2008, 11:25 AM

In the process of requesting a grant for a five yr experimental voyage (that's when the fuel runs out) to determine if this boat is inhabitable with a crew of 40 beautiful women and 20 of my male friends from DP. Wanna come, Errrr, I mean join us? :laugh2:

CockySOB
03-22-2008, 12:06 PM
In the process of requesting a grant for a five yr experimental voyage (that's when the fuel runs out) to determine if this boat is inhabitable with a crew of 40 beautiful women and 20 of my male friends from DP. Wanna come, Errrr, I mean join us? :laugh2:
I'm on board with that!

Yurt
03-22-2008, 12:56 PM
CWN already owns two in both hemispheres :laugh2:

The Reverend
03-22-2008, 08:24 PM
CWN already owns two in both hemispheres :laugh2:

Yeah but his looks like this

http://www.onlytoys.co.uk/acatalog/play3645_l.jpg

Pale Rider
03-23-2008, 04:57 AM

You guys are just sharper than tacks... I'll take care of the paper work... :D

I'm waiting for the deluxe version to come out.
...... :laugh:...... :lol:....... :clap:

I'm on board with that!
Let's see... 40 beautiful women... 20 guys... a five year voyage on the worlds biggest ocean going yacht.... yeah, I'm down with that too.