PDA

View Full Version : Judged by the Company We Keep

Kathianne
03-22-2008, 09:51 AM
:laugh2: Karl Rove is a MacHead:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2008/03/21/newsbusters-interview-karl-rove-slams-lefty-blogosphere-talks-med

...NB: All right, I've got just one more quick question for you. Last time I saw you, you'd just gotten an iPhone. How's that working out for you?

ROVE: I love it. My life has changed. I have a shred of coolness.:laugh2: I've got my 3,500 people in my addressbook on the phone, I can sync my calendar. I keep track of my modest little stock investments. I can check the weather of my house in Washington, my house in Florida, my boy at school, my hunt-lease in south Texas. I can surf the web, I'm just--I get part of my email there.

I mean it is just shocking how much better, how much more productive I am. I no longer carry around a giant address book, if I don't have my calendar close at hand, I can quickly check it out of my-- I don't have to carry, I used to carry several notecards, now it's just as easy to scribble on my little notepad, I can take photographs and forward them on immediately, it's just remarkable.

NB: All right. Well it sounds like Steve Jobs should call you up as a spokesman.

ROVE: There we go, there we go. And not only that, I also have the Mac Book Air which is really cool. Even my wife is jealous of my MacBook Air.

NB: Ahh, well it sounds like you'll have to get her one then.

ROVE: No I don't, no I don't. I'm the only cool one in the family with a MacBook Air.

Sitarro
03-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Kath....... have you seen the Macbook Air up close. Truly remarkable. Sure, there is the standard complaining but, like always, they are way ahead of the curve with this work of art. 2 of my brothers just picked up the new 24" Imac. The screen in amazing. I watched "Robots" on it the other day and was blown away.

Kathianne
03-22-2008, 11:59 AM
Kath....... have you seen the Macbook Air up close. Truly remarkable. Sure, there is the standard complaining but, like always, they are way ahead of the curve with this work of art. 2 of my brothers just picked up the new 24" Imac. The screen in amazing. I watched "Robots" on it the other day and was blown away.

Ah yes, just a couple weeks ago. Tempting, very tempting. :coffee:

Did you hear about the guy with one at the airport? Missed his plane.

http://www.tsa.gov/blog/2008/03/apple-macbook-airs-are-cleared-for.html