PDA

View Full Version : $4 Prescriptions From that Evil Store!

Kathianne
03-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I'd never heard of this. I went to my doctor this morning and he was sending a prescription for me to Walgreens. I always ask for the generic if available, since my insurance will then pay the max. I usually end up with a $10 co-payment.
He said to me, "Let me check, I think this is on the $4 list from Walmart."

It was. I can also get it set up they mail to me every month. Pretty cool. :cool:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=546834

You'll find a list of all the prescriptions available for $4, listed by 'condition treated.'

Mr. P
03-22-2008, 01:17 PM
I'd never heard of this. I went to my doctor this morning and he was sending a prescription for me to Walgreens. I always ask for the generic if available, since my insurance will then pay the max. I usually end up with a $10 co-payment.
He said to me, "Let me check, I think this is on the $4 list from Walmart."

It was. I can also get it set up they mail to me every month. Pretty cool. :cool:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=546834

You'll find a list of all the prescriptions available for $4, listed by 'condition treated.'

Target does the $4 thing too.

5stringJeff
03-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Indeed. Target is also closer to our house, so we go there.

Kathianne
03-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Target does the $4 thing too.

Good job! I'm impressed with the program, moreso for those without insurance coverage. Seems a thank you is in order.

Mr. P
03-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Good job! I'm impressed with the program, moreso for those without insurance coverage. Seems a thank you is in order.

I'm pretty sure some of the warehouse clubs do it as well...I know one here "BJs" does and you don't have to have a membership to fill a script with them.

Gaffer
03-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Get my scripts from the VA, I have an $8 copay for all meds no matter what the actual cost and they mail em to me. I do the refill by phone and they are here within two days.Three months supply at a time.

dan
03-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Publix has some sort of deal like that, but I don't know the price.