PDA

View Full Version : Joe Liberman VP....!

TBT
03-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Rumors are spreading fast that Joe Liberman will be John McCain's VP running mate.Joe has been at John's side since December,traveling with John to Iraq,UK and Israel!(Last week)
Joe has been acting as John's coach, whispering sweet nothings in John's ear when he misspoke. John was quoted as saying 'Joe will have a important role in the General Election' Smacks of a VP running mate,what say y'all?

MtnBiker
03-23-2008, 12:47 PM
I say, bad idea.

Dilloduck
03-23-2008, 12:50 PM
bring him on---may as well complete the circus. :laugh2:

TBT
03-23-2008, 12:56 PM
bring him on---may as well complete the circus. :laugh2:

You would prefer a Obama/Wright ticket?

Dilloduck
03-23-2008, 01:02 PM
You would prefer a Obama/Wright ticket?

works for me----let em all play !! :laugh2:

TBT
03-23-2008, 01:08 PM
works for me----let em all play !! :laugh2:

You always laugh at yourself? Never mind you obviously would prefer the use to be MD,RP. Like he has a snowballs chance in hell of going beyond the local level!
:lol:

5stringJeff
03-23-2008, 01:34 PM
McCain will sign his own death warrant with the GOP if he tries to pull that one. Not that a lot of the GOP hasn't already walked out on him.

TBT
03-23-2008, 01:50 PM
McCain will sign his own death warrant with the GOP if he tries to pull that one. Not that a lot of the GOP hasn't already walked out on him.

Do you hate Jews! and love abortion Doctors? RP hummm...yes the Libertarian way...whatever feels good do it...amazing simply amazing!

Yurt
03-23-2008, 02:02 PM
You always laugh at yourself? Never mind you obviously would prefer the use to be MD,RP. Like he has a snowballs chance in hell of going beyond the local level!
:lol:

and yet you laugh at your post....

TBT
03-23-2008, 02:25 PM
and yet you laugh at your post....

well sometimes maybe,I was laughing at dillo-whatever,have a reading comprehension problemo,el yurto!:fu:

stephanie
03-23-2008, 02:55 PM
He might as well pick Lieberman..
He and the GOP have thrown conservatives under the bus and they don't care..

The takeover is almost complete..

5stringJeff
03-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Do you hate Jews! and love abortion Doctors? RP hummm...yes the Libertarian way...whatever feels good do it...amazing simply amazing!

What does not picking Lieberman have to do with hating Jews? My point is that by picking a Democrat (in all but name, in Lieberman's case) as his running mate, McCain will alienate many Republicans.

And yes, I am Libertarian, because I believe in freedom. Amazing!

TBT
03-23-2008, 04:33 PM
He might as well pick Lieberman..
He and the GOP have thrown conservatives under the bus and they don't care..

The takeover is almost complete..

John had his wings clipped when he ran against GW,he is just doing what he has to do to get elected,middle ground is always good when a boost is needed! This is unknown ground for the new breed of Libertarians who rant for change,however have no clue as to how it is done! Oh yeah baby...vote RP that will do it!

TBT
03-23-2008, 04:45 PM
What does not picking Lieberman have to do with hating Jews? My point is that by picking a Democrat (in all but name, in Lieberman's case) as his running mate, McCain will alienate many Republicans.

And yes, I am Libertarian, because I believe in freedom. Amazing!

Oh yes a Libertarian,by your own screen name,shouldn't you be playing at a gig somewhere instead of playing at politics,maybe you should listen to more 'CCR' music,they could show you a trick or two!:slap:

5stringJeff
03-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh yes a Libertarian,by your own screen name,shouldn't you be playing at a gig somewhere instead of playing at politics,maybe you should listen to more 'CCR' music,they could show you a trick or two!:slap:

To paraphrase Yoda, my own counsel will I keep about what music I listen to, or whether I discuss politics.

OCA
03-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Rumors are spreading fast that Joe Liberman will be John McCain's VP running mate.Joe has been at John's side since December,traveling with John to Iraq,UK and Israel!(Last week)
Joe has been acting as John's coach, whispering sweet nothings in John's ear when he misspoke. John was quoted as saying 'Joe will have a important role in the General Election' Smacks of a VP running mate,what say y'all?

That would be the final nail in the coffin because conservatives already believe that John sucks off every Demo he can find, that would be the final evidence.

OCA
03-23-2008, 07:06 PM

I hate American taxpayer money being used to prop up Israel which is a totalitarian state..........Roe V Wade will never be overturned as sad as that is so his stance on abortion is of no consequence.

Abbey Marie
03-23-2008, 07:09 PM
I can see the appeal of Lieberman to McCain. They both will act according to their principles, even if it goes against the party line.

The Reverend
03-24-2008, 05:28 AM
Very bad idea. McCain need to find a governor to be his VP. Since McCain lacks executive experience he needs to find a person that has that. Also he knows that lots of people say he is not conservative so he will more than lilely pick a conservative as well.