PDA

View Full Version : Super Delegate to be Charged

hjmick
03-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Yes, Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is going to be charged with perjury. Odds are, he'll be convicted. A conviction means that Kilpatrick would be forced to relinquish the mayor's office, I don't no how it would effect his super delegate status. Of course, he has claimed to be "on a mission from God" and he refused to resign because "I've been called by the Lord to stay..."

I wonder, was it God and the Lord who told him to commit adultery and then lie about it under oath? Maybe it was a different role model who planted those ideas in his head.

I am curious to see whether or not the DNC will allow Kilpatrick to maintain his SD status while this controversary continues to swirl around him. After all, it is just sex and perjury.

hjmick
03-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Quick update:

It seems as if there are 12 criminal counts he is being charged with, including obstruction, misconduct, and perjury. So it is apparently not just sex and perjury. :coffee:

JohnDoe
03-24-2008, 10:57 AM
he'll get stripped of it and they will give the superdelegate status to someone else is my guess? i think that would be the right thing to do....

had he declared a candidate yet? obama or hillary?

jd

hjmick
03-24-2008, 10:58 AM
I was under the impression that he was still undeclared, but I saw a couple of articles that said he had recently endorsed Obama.

Trigg
03-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Who picks these superdelegates anyway??

Seems Obama is picking up the racist and criminal ones though.

Sen. Barack Obama has been linked to another controversial pastor, this time a declared spiritual adviser who has called white American mayors "slave masters," and referred to black preachers and politicians who "protect" the "white man" as "house n-ggers

In a 2004 interview with Cathleen Falsani of the Chicago Sun-Times, Obama described Meeks as an adviser who he seeks out for spiritual council.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59735

Aside from his senatorial duties, Meeks is an Illinois superdelegate pledged to Obama

This article is from Worldnet Daily which I know the libs don't like, it also ran on Hannity and Colmes

PostmodernProphet
03-24-2008, 12:00 PM

the DNC picks the Democrat superdelegates...generally they are related to office....governors, state senators, party committee members, etc.........

theHawk
03-24-2008, 12:26 PM

Whoever donates the most $$$ to the party. :laugh2: