PDA

View Full Version : the culture of corruption....

manu1959
03-24-2008, 01:44 PM
...anyone remember the dems beating this drum during the midterms......

anyone notice which party seems to be taking all the hits at the moment.......

Yurt
03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
the whigs?

hjmick
03-24-2008, 02:04 PM
The Bull Moose party?

JohnDoe
03-24-2008, 02:11 PM
...anyone remember the dems beating this drum during the midterms......

anyone notice which party seems to be taking all the hits at the moment.......yahhhh, hmmmmmmmmm lol....makes one wonder if the rumored republican/bush plan of ''fixing'' the justice dept with loyal bushees, to influence an election that i heard about during the justice dept firing/hiring scandal, is not true?

:laugh2:

jd

theHawk
03-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Yea its pretty funny that when a Republican is exposed as a cheater or fag, its all over the news in the MSM. But when it happens to Dems, we don't hear a peep about which party the politician is. I heard Rush talking about this on his radio show. He was reading articles the MSM has been putting out like 'What drives men to cheat', essentially making excuses for them.

manu1959
03-24-2008, 05:58 PM
well now..............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_el_pr/clinton_aide

NASHUA, N.H. - A senior adviser to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton has agreed to plead guilty to drunken driving after the arresting officer was ordered to Iraq making a trial on a more serious charge impossible, police said Monday.

diuretic
03-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Yea its pretty funny that when a Republican is exposed as a cheater or fag, its all over the news in the MSM. But when it happens to Dems, we don't hear a peep about which party the politician is. I heard Rush talking about this on his radio show. He was reading articles the MSM has been putting out like 'What drives men to cheat', essentially making excuses for them.

FoxNews! Only problem is they put a (D) when it should be an (R) and refuse to change it even when they get told it's wrong! But they manage to get (D) right when the person is a (D). Just a bunch of funsters there at Fox! :laugh2:

manu1959
03-24-2008, 10:13 PM
FoxNews! Only problem is they put a (D) when it should be an (R) and refuse to change it even when they get told it's wrong! But they manage to get (D) right when the person is a (D). Just a bunch of funsters there at Fox! :laugh2:

so does this make people less guilty of their corruption.....

diuretic
03-24-2008, 10:44 PM
so does this make people less guilty of their corruption.....

No, because it's not relevant, I was making an observation about the incompetence of FoxNews :D

manu1959
03-24-2008, 10:45 PM
No, because it's not relevant, I was making an observation about the incompetence of FoxNews :D

fox doesn't have the market cornered......

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47534