PDA

View Full Version : Top Clinton official refuses to apologize for calling Richardson "Judas"

Little-Acorn
03-24-2008, 05:45 PM
James Carville, who basically ran the campaign that put Bill Clinton in the White House in 1992, sees no reason to apologize.

I love it. The more people the Democrats turn off with their complete lack of class and common sense, the better off America will be. Keep up the good work, Demmies! :^)

-------------------------------------

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_el_pr/carville_richardson

No Carville apology for Judas remark 38 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton adviser James Carville is refusing to apologize for comparing New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson to Judas.

Carville made the comparison to The New York Times after Richardson, once a member of former President Bill Clinton's Cabinet, endorsed Clinton rival Barack Obama last week for the Democratic presidential nomination. Carville called it an "act of betrayal," and pointed out that it came around Holy Week.

"Mr. Richardson's endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out (Jesus) for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic," he said.

Richardson told "Fox News Sunday" over the weekend that he wouldn't respond by getting "in the gutter like that."

"That's typical of many of the people around Senator Clinton," Richardson said on Fox. "They think they have a sense of entitlement to the presidency."

Carville told CNN on Monday that Richardson had committed an "egregious act" and he intended to make a sharp response to it.

hjmick
03-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Carville won't apologize because the second he does, the Clintons are no longer Christ-like.

Abbey Marie
03-24-2008, 07:58 PM
We have no idea what kind of back room deals went on between Richardson & the Clintons, or what caused this rift. It would be so fascinating to know, though.

chesswarsnow
03-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But James Carville is busy eating his own.
2. These two are two peas in same pod, soaping up each others back.
3. And yet, James Carville takes it upon himself to accuse Richardson of selling out *DaHildabeast* for thirty pieces of silver.
4. There is no new low these *DaHildabeast* supporters will go.
5. Richardson isn't any more of a Judas than Carville is, and his comparison of him to Judas for supporting *The Winner* *Obama*, is way out of line.
6. Will *Dahildabeast* shit~can, Carville?
7. Not likely, she for sure feels betrayed, and she is indeed the loser of this campaign.
8. She has every reason to feel betrayed, but Richardson has no responsibility to her, she lied to get where she is, and isn't worth the ten foot pole to poke her off this campaign.
9. Carville had no business making such slanderous attacks on his fellow *Liberal*.
10. But this is a lesson for all Americans, *Dahildabeasts* war machine, will act and do disparaging things not only to those in our Party, *The Republicans* , but their own *The Land Of Judas Party*, they turn on their own, from within all affiliations.
11. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_el_pr/carville_richardson

"

Mr. Richardson's endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out (Jesus) for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic," he said.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Little-Acorn
03-25-2008, 09:21 AM
For an earlier discussion of this NOT written by a bot: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=13124

Hagbard Celine
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM
We have no idea what kind of back room deals went on between Richardson & the Clintons, or what caused this rift. It would be so fascinating to know, though.

Yeah, it'd be really interesting to know about all the back-door deals going on in Washington. Methinks though that you're only interested in those made by Democrats because, pardon me, but you seem to be a little partisan.
I think Carville's "Judas" remark is appropriate because it's Easter. If it had been some other time of year he would've called him "Benedict Arnold."
I think it's funny how instead of nodding in approval that the Clinton campaign is rebuking this Richardson guy for what he's done to sully his party in the midst of a presidential campaign, you've twisted this to somehow attack the Clintons. It's ridiculous.
I think no matter what they do you guys will always be haters. And there's nothing wrong with politicians trying to portray a Christ-like appearance. Isn't that what you do every Sunday when you go to church to rub elbows with your neighbors? Oh yeah, and how quickly you forget this little gem, which appeared in Newsweek March 4, 2003:
http://www.ijtihad.org/bush_JesusV.jpg
Think it's an accident that he's seated where he is? Please spare me your vitreolic responses. You know I'm right.

Abbey Marie
03-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Yeah, it'd be really interesting to know about all the back-door deals going on in Washington. Methinks though that you're only interested in those made by Democrats because, pardon me, but you seem to be a little partisan.
I think Carville's "Judas" remark is appropriate because it's Easter. If it had been some other time of year he would've called him "Benedict Arnold."
I think it's funny how instead of nodding in approval that the Clinton campaign is rebuking this Richardson guy for what he's done to sully his party in the midst of a presidential campaign, you've twisted this to somehow attack the Clintons. It's ridiculous.
I think no matter what they do you guys will always be haters. And there's nothing wrong with politicians trying to portray a Christ-like appearance. Isn't that what you do every Sunday when you go to church to rub elbows with your neighbors? Oh yeah, and how quickly you forget this little gem, which appeared in Newsweek March 4, 2003:
Think it's an accident that he's seated where he is? Please spare me your vitreolic responses. You know I'm right.

Only you could turn an innocuous post into a bitter generalizing diatribe. Show me where my post atacked the Clintons, or anyone for that matter. Here's a hint: You can't.

Hagbard Celine
03-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Only you could turn an innocuous post into a bitter generalizing diatribe. Show me where my post atacked the Clintons, or anyone for that matter. Here's a hint: You can't.

:

It's right there clear as day. The word I prefer is "blatant." :poke:

theHawk
03-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Carville is not a Clinton official, he is just another Clinton News Network liberal.

In any case, it is great to watch the liberals tear each other up in their quest for power. :popcorn:

stephanie
03-25-2008, 12:57 PM

:lol:

and he accuses us of being-HATERS

Hagbard Celine
03-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Carville is not a Clinton official, he is just another Clinton News Network liberal.

In any case, it is great to watch the liberals tear each other up in their quest for power. :popcorn:

Yes, it is fun to watch the dems. Do the Republicans even have a candidate in the race?

Hagbard Celine
03-25-2008, 01:26 PM
:lol:

and he accuses us of being-HATERS

Yes I do.

Monkeybone
03-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Yes, it is fun to watch the dems. Do the Republicans even have a candidate in the race?

some old guy that keeps escaping from the Home claims to be...but.... it is atleast fun to indulge him.

Abbey Marie
03-25-2008, 03:10 PM
:

It's right there clear as day. The word I prefer is "blatant." :poke:

Nope, try again. The quote has no attacks in it, period. The only thing blatant in this thread is the fact that you are not making sense. And Stephanie is right; you are the one acting as the hater here. Obama's tanking poll numbers getting to you, aren't they?

Hagbard Celine
03-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Nope, try again. The quote has no attacks in it, period. The only thing blatant in this thread is the fact that you are not making sense. And Stephanie is right; you are the one acting as the hater here. Obama's tanking poll numbers getting to you, aren't they?

I don't care about Obama. This church mess is pretty disgusting. The fact of the matter is that no matter who gets elected I'll still be paying a third of my paycheck to taxes, I'll still be paying $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and there will still be potholes all over the lunar surface that is downtown Atlanta. The nation will still be in debt for generations to come. The dollar will continue to fall in value because our unsustainable economy is built on credit. And my vote will still not have any influence on anything except who'll be the next American Idol.

And I'm beginning to question even that.

theHawk
03-25-2008, 03:46 PM

According to your Clinton News Network, no. Even though he is leading in national polls....