PDA

View Full Version : Hillary finally comments on Obama speech

Trigg
03-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Seems she wasn't reduced to tears by the speech and she has the same comments many here have had.

Specifically: WHY DID HE CONTINUE TO ATTEND THE CHURCH?

Yes, they're in a race against each other, I got that....before anyone insists on pointing that out. The fact remains the "glorious" speech didn't answer any questions about Obama's continued attendence.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/25/clinton-wright-would-not-have-been-my-pastor/

He would not have been my pastor,” Mrs. Clinton told reporters and editors at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review as she interviewed for the paper’s editorial endorsement. “You don’t choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend.”

You know, I spoke out against Don Imus, saying that hate speech was unacceptable in any setting, and I believe that,” Mrs. Clinton said. “I just think you have to speak out against that. You certainly have to do that, if not explicitly, then implicitly by getting up and moving.”

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 02:20 PM
And at this point, the question "why did he remain in the church," is followed up by, "why is he STILL IN the church, even after all this has broke?" Well apparently, even though he's denounced some of what his preacher said, his actions now contradict that in outright blatant terms because he STILL BELONGS TO THE CHURCH!

Can you say "racist?"

retiredman
03-25-2008, 02:24 PM
judging the ministry of Jeremiah Wright based upon a handful of soundbites is disingenuous.... but considering the source of that "judgment", perfectly understandable and expected.

Here is a great commentary on Wright:

http://www.ucc.org/news/responding-to-wright.html

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 02:29 PM
judging the ministry of Jeremiah Wright based upon a handful of soundbites is disingenuous.... but considering the source of that "judgment", perfectly understandable and expected.

If I said, "blacks invented Aides HIV to kill white people, and it's our fault for 911, God damn America, white this, white that, white power, etc., etc.," being white, that is all it would take to crucify me. Why do you give blacks that make the same bigoted, racist statements against whites and America a pass?

This ongoing double standard of yours is pure bull shit mfm. I'm beginning to wonder where it all comes from...

Monkeybone
03-25-2008, 02:32 PM
If I said, "blacks invented Aides HIV to kill white people, and it's our fault for 911, God damn America, etc., etc.," being white, that is all it would take to crucify me. Why do you give blacks that make the same bigoted, racist statements against whites a pass?

This ongoing double standard of yours is pure bull shit mfm. I'm beginning to wonder where it all comes from...

that's because we (whites) made the orginal sin Pale. Slavery. and have done nothing but sow more nager among the black community. they need a way to express this anger...be it consipracy theories or America bashing or saying to turn the violence from black on blacks to whites. we deserve it don't you see? and we should just turn our heads or put them in the sand when someone of color says this since we make it so hard on them each and everyday.

stephanie
03-25-2008, 02:32 PM
I heard enough from the Rev. Wright to see what he is...you all can continue spinning it any way you want..

The ole messiah clothes is starting to fall off the Obambam, and he's not looking so hot naked...:laugh2:

krisy
03-25-2008, 02:40 PM
If I said, "blacks invented Aides HIV to kill white people, and it's our fault for 911, God damn America, white this, white that, white power, etc., etc.," being white, that is all it would take to crucify me. Why do you give blacks that make the same bigoted, racist statements against whites and America a pass?

This is soooo true Pale.

I don't understand why some people are trying to make excuses for this guy. Soundbites or not,he said what he said and he meant what he said. They don't want to hear this because it came from a Liberal's mouth. They couldn't possibly be racist....could they?

Another thing. If the guy has done good things for people then that's great,but it doesn't erase the fact that he still thinks this way and probably won't change. WHY is there such a double standard?!!!

There is no denying that if this was McCains scandal his career and chance for the presidency would be over. He wouldn't even be able to get a job at Burger King.

Hillary has a good point. He(Obama) will not leave this church still after all of his double talk.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 03:06 PM
I heard enough from the Rev. Wright to see what he is...you all can continue spinning it any way you want..

The ole messiah clothes is starting to fall off the Obambam, and he's not looking so hot naked...:laugh2:

spinning? I merely state that judging a minister's ministry based upon a handful of soundbites is presumptuous.

And I know you think that this cute misspelling of Obama is hilarious, but I find it incredibly immature and sophomoric. I guess I should not be surprised, given the source.

stephanie
03-25-2008, 03:12 PM
spinning? I merely state that judging a minister's ministry based upon a handful of soundbites is presumptuous.

And I know you think that this cute misspelling of Obama is hilarious, but I find it incredibly immature and sophomoric. I guess I should not be surprised, given the source.

He reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones cartoon..so I can't help myself...:laugh2:

And I'm sure you already know..your judgements of me...I could give a shit less, right..Carry on ole chap..

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 03:13 PM

"A handful of soundbites?" God Lord mfm.... you call THIRTY YEARS of racist ranting and raving.... "a handful of soundbites." Never has this board seen more blatant disregard and ignoring of the painfully obvious. You are KING of it now.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 03:20 PM
"A handful of soundbites?" God Lord mfm.... you call THIRTY YEARS of racist ranting and raving.... "a handful of soundbites." Never has this board seen more blatant disregard and ignoring of the painfully obvious. You are KING of it now.

how do you know that his sermons for thirty years have contained racist rantings and ravings?

I'll wait.

manu1959
03-25-2008, 03:27 PM
how do you know that his sermons for thirty years have contained racist rantings and ravings?

I'll wait.

are you condoning his paranoia and racially charged hate speech.....shouldn't he apologize to the american people......what would jesus do......:laugh2:

retiredman
03-25-2008, 03:41 PM
are you condoning his paranoia and racially charged hate speech.....shouldn't he apologize to the american people......what would jesus do......:laugh2:

I am condoning nothing.

And Jesus certainly was willing to verbally poke at earthly authority.

manu1959
03-25-2008, 03:50 PM
I am condoning nothing.

And Jesus certainly was willing to verbally poke at earthly authority.

so can i verbally poke at mr wright and mr obama without being called racist.....

hjmick
03-25-2008, 03:53 PM
so can i verbally poke at mr wright and mr obama without being called racist.....

Not if you're a Republican.

theHawk
03-25-2008, 04:24 PM

Pale, don't even bother with MFM. He is a liberal who will make every excuse in the world for his politician who will push forward his marxist and shitbag liberal policies.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Pale, don't even bother with MFM. He is a liberal who will make every excuse in the world for his politician who will push forward his marxist and shitbag liberal policies.

so Hawk...what evidence do YOU have of these 30 years worth of racist ranting and ravings beyond the soundbites that have been broadcast ad infinitum over the last two weeks? Anything?

manu1959
03-25-2008, 04:44 PM
so Hawk...what evidence do YOU have of these 30 years worth of racist ranting and ravings beyond the soundbites that have been broadcast ad infinitum over the last two weeks? Anything?

were his racist ranting and ravings a mistake...did he miss-speak......you know like running from a plane while under sniper fire....

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 05:19 PM

I'll wait.

Oh... OK... he just became this frothing at mouth, ranting, ragging, America hating, racist, psychopath in the last year. Give me a break mfm. I can't say it enough, but you become more absurd with your every post in defense of this racist preacher and that church. You look absolutely ridiculous to everyone here. You should be downright ashamed of your behavior, because you have put yourself in same category as bullyfullofit and liesmatter.

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 05:20 PM

Yup... he has so far. He's turned himself into an utter JOKE here.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Yup... he has so far. He's turned himself into an utter JOKE here.

and you have proven yourself to be an unrepentant, profoundly prejudiced racist.

and trust me...if you and your ilk think I am a joke, that is a compliment for me. I find you repugnant... truly repugnant.

Dilloduck
03-25-2008, 05:50 PM
and you have proven yourself to be an unrepentant, profoundly prejudiced racist.

and trust me...if you and your ilk think I am a joke, that is a compliment for me. I find you repugnant... truly repugnant.

is a prejudiced racist different than a typical racist ?

manu1959
03-25-2008, 05:52 PM
is a prejudiced racist different than a typical racist ?

what about an unpredjudiced racist......

Dilloduck
03-25-2008, 05:59 PM
what abut an unpredjudiced racist......

there are getting to be so many I can't even tell anymore. If you like someone because they are Oriental are you a racist ? l

manu1959
03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
there are getting to be so many I can't even tell anymore. If you like someone because they are Oriental are you a racist ? l

what if you are only voting for barak because he is black or hillary because she is a women....

Nukeman
03-25-2008, 06:05 PM

I'll wait.
By using a bit of "deductive" reasoning. You will note that not a single gasp or a collective silence is noted in ANY of the "sound bite" used to show his true colors. If this was a NEW or SELDOM heard comment in his church you would have been able to tell by the congregations response. Or do you feel otherwise?

Dilloduck
03-25-2008, 06:12 PM
what if you are only voting for barak because he is black or hillary because she is a women....

you're definately something bad.

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 06:26 PM

Likewise slickster.

You are a liar and an apologist for the most current, racist church and minister in the land... re: a joke.

Go fuck yourself.

Kathianne
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM

I'll wait.
I don't know if the transcripts go back 30 years, but here's one that over 10 years old:

http://boardreader.com/t/Politics_Religion_Social_Issue_274196/Jeremiah_Wrights_Audacity_To_Hope_sermon_456516.ht ml

Interesting, isn't it, that this upper middle class black man, raised in an exclusive neighborhood, of very accomplished, educated parents, has so much hate within him?

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 06:28 PM

If you're either a liberal or a black, it's OK. If you're white, you're a racist.

In the woman case... :dunno: you're guess is as good as mine.

manu1959
03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
you're definately something bad.

what if a pastor takes the lords name in vain during a sermon.....and the congregation cheers this blasphemy.....

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 06:30 PM
I don't know if the transcripts go back 30 years, but here's one that over 10 years old:

http://boardreader.com/t/Politics_Religion_Social_Issue_274196/Jeremiah_Wrights_Audacity_To_Hope_sermon_456516.ht ml

Interesting, isn't it, that this upper middle class black man, raised in an exclusive neighborhood, of very accomplished, educated parents, has so much hate within him?

It's not hate if you're black Kath. Only if you're white.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:14 PM
By using a bit of "deductive" reasoning. You will note that not a single gasp or a collective silence is noted in ANY of the "sound bite" used to show his true colors. If this was a NEW or SELDOM heard comment in his church you would have been able to tell by the congregations response. Or do you feel otherwise?

I am a white guy and I didn't GASP when I heard any of it. I actually agreed with much of it. I agree that 9/11 was a case of our chickens coming home to roost... in that our uncritical support for Israel and our support for corrupt arab monarchies were primary causes for the attack... I will agree that there is an excellent chance that AIDS started by white doctors trying out untested polio vaccines on poor black kids in the Congo... I thought his God Damn America was over the top, but not that terribly far over the top. Nothing at all worse than any of the biblical prophets said about the powers that be during Old Testament times, that is for sure. And I thought his KKK remark was also over the top, but not that far...so NO...I think your deductive reasoning is horribly flawed.

But the bottom line is. All you really have is a few soundbites and from that you can "deduce" that Reverend Wright has preached nothing but racial hatred for three decades.

From that, I can use some deductive reasoning and come to the conclusion that you are a moron.

See how that works????

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 07:22 PM
I am a white guy and I didn't GASP when I heard any of it. I actually agreed with much of it. I agree that 9/11 was a case of our chickens coming home to roost... in that our uncritical support for Israel and our support for corrupt arab monarchies were primary causes for the attack... I will agree that there is an excellent chance that AIDS started by white doctors trying out untested polio vaccines on poor black kids in the Congo... I thought his God Damn America was over the top, but not that terribly far over the top. Nothing at all worse than any of the biblical prophets said about the powers that be during Old Testament times, that is for sure. And I thought his KKK remark was also over the top, but not that far...so NO...I think your deductive reasoning is horribly flawed.

But the bottom line is. All you really have is a few soundbites and from that you can "deduce" that Reverend Wright has preached nothing but racial hatred for three decades.

From that, I can use some deductive reasoning and come to the conclusion that you are a moron.

See how that works????

The only one here looking like an unadulterated, consummate, MORON here is YOU mfm. You've displayed more antipathy, openly blatant bias, and your incredible ability to ignore and lie about something than I've ever witnessed on this board. Well maybe liesmatter would give you a run for your money, but that certainly isn't whom I'd want to be compared with on this board. However, you are.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:23 PM

did you READ that sermon? I did and thought it was marvelous. I thought his vertical dimension discussion of Hannah's plight and her prayers was wonderful.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:29 PM
The only one here looking like an unadulterated, consummate, MORON here is YOU mfm. You've displayed more antipathy, openly blatant bias, and your incredible ability to ignore and lie about something than I've ever witnessed on this board. Well maybe liesmatter would give you a run for your money, but that certainly isn't whom I'd want to be compared with on this board. However, you are.

I do not lie about the fact that you honestly believe that the black race is BY NATURE more violent than others.... and that, for some wacky reason, NOBODY on the right EVER calls you on that.... why? Are they afraid of you? Are you all part of the same positive reputation circle jerk? WHY does no one on the right EVER say, "Pale Rider...you are a disgusting racist pig"?? You are a repugnant human being, and if you think my being appalled at your racism is antipathy and blatant bias, I am not surprised. You disgust me.

and be sure and neg rep me again real soon, you fucking cowardly asshole.

Nukeman
03-25-2008, 07:32 PM

See how that works????So I'm the moron because I feel this person is as much a RACIST as you profess Pale to be.

I have also seen his interviews on other news programs and at those times he has been very confrontational and belittles there supposed lack of knowledge of the black community. Do Blacks live in America with the rest of us? Or do they have a separate country amongst themselves?

In the end however, if you truly believe the white Dr's created HIV to kill blacks there really is no reason to continue this conversation. You are brainwashed and beyond help.

I have yet to call you a name or question your intelligence, yet the first thing you do it attack me and question my intelligence.

There are MANY MANY serious diseases out there that have come about ON THEIR OWN, to name a few Ebola, Black death, small pox and staph infections as a whole.

How nice of you to give this man a pass by blaspheming God and accusing all of white America of being in the KKK, and not feeling that is not to far "over the top".

This man is just as much a bigot and racist as David Duke.

In case your wondering the "sermons" (hate speech) have been released in their entirety and the ONLY one that is mildly out of context is the "chickens coming home to roost" (which I do agree with to a mild extent) the rest are blatant racism.

Trigg
03-25-2008, 07:39 PM

These are not sound bites. The entire sermons have been released, have you listened to them. There is no way to misunderstand what he meant by "white people invested HIV to kill non-whites".

Democrats and black writers are not fooled by his speech. In fact, they have the same questions for Obama that many here have.

WHY DID HE CONTINUE ATTENDING THIS CHURCH??????????????????

Kathianne
03-25-2008, 07:42 PM
did you READ that sermon? I did and thought it was marvelous. I thought his vertical dimension discussion of Hannah's plight and her prayers was wonderful.

Seriously, we've agreed on many a thing, but this is over the top. Unlike me, you hold partisanship to the highest priority. I and most conservatives do not, and that is why the differences will always be there.

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 07:43 PM
I do not lie about the fact that you honestly believe that the black race is BY NATURE more violent than others.... and that, for some wacky reason, NOBODY on the right EVER calls you on that.... why? Are they afraid of you? Are you all part of the same positive reputation circle jerk? WHY does no one on the right EVER say, "Pale Rider...you are a disgusting racist pig"?? You are a repugnant human being, and if you think my being appalled at your racism is antipathy and blatant bias, I am not surprised. You disgust me.

and be sure and neg rep me again real soon, you fucking cowardly asshole.

Take the neg like a man instead of the whiny little bitch you are. You've earned it as much as anyone possibly could.

And the fact that blacks are more violent than any other race isn't my doing. It's theirs. How you get I'm a racist because I point that out is a mystery. That's why people don't say anything. Actually, they're more baffled by your continued ignorance than anything else.

Find a hole, crawl in it. You're reputation here is officially in the toilet.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:47 PM
So I'm the moron because I feel this person is as much a RACIST as you profess Pale to be.

I have also seen his interviews on other news programs and at those times he has been very confrontational and belittles there supposed lack of knowledge of the black community. Do Blacks live in America with the rest of us? Or do they have a separate country amongst themselves?

In the end however, if you truly believe the white Dr's created HIV to kill blacks there really is no reason to continue this conversation. You are brainwashed and beyond help.

I have yet to call you a name or question your intelligence, yet the first thing you do it attack me and question my intelligence.

There are MANY MANY serious diseases out there that have come about ON THEIR OWN, to name a few Ebola, Black death, small pox and staph infections as a whole.

How nice of you to give this man a pass by blaspheming God and accusing all of white America of being in the KKK, and not feeling that is not to far "over the top".

This man is just as much a bigot and racist as David Duke.

In case your wondering the "sermons" (hate speech) have been released in their entirety and the ONLY one that is mildly out of context is the "chickens coming home to roost" (which I do agree with to a mild extent) the rest are blatant racism.

I took you to task for deducing that the total work of Reverend Wright over 30 years is nothing but racial hatred. I apologize for calling you a moron. That was uncalled for. But the deduction is nonetheless flawed.

I would ask you to read the following statement and, if you have the time, watch the embedded vided by Rev. John Thomas the president of the UCC:

http://www.ucc.org/news/responding-to-wright.html

Regarding AIDS, I had never heard Wright's comments about it until two weeks ago, but last month I watched the 2004 Emmy-nominated documentary film, The Origin of AIDS, directed by Peter Chappell and Catherine Peix. I highly recommend it. It lays out a very plausible case for AIDS resulting for vaccine trials for an oral polio vaccine in the Belgium Congo.

Having just seen the documentary, I heard Wright's comments in a different light.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Take the neg like a man instead of the whiny little bitch you are. You've earned it as much as anyone possibly could.

And the fact that blacks are more violent than any other race isn't my doing. It's theirs. How you get I'm a racist because I point that out is a mystery. That's why people don't say anything. Actually, they're more baffled by your continued ignorance than anything else.

Find a hole, crawl in it. You're reputation here is officially in the toilet.

I call you a racist because you believe in the superiority of one race over another and believe that that superiority is BY NATURE. That is racism.

and since when are the the fucking arbiter of MY reputation? Eat shit, asshole.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Seriously, we've agreed on many a thing, but this is over the top. Unlike me, you hold partisanship to the highest priority. I and most conservatives do not, and that is why the differences will always be there.

please cut and paste a passage from that sermon that showed over the top racial hatred. I'll wait.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 07:59 PM
These are not sound bites. The entire sermons have been released, have you listened to them. There is no way to misunderstand what he meant by "white people invested HIV to kill non-whites".

Democrats and black writers are not fooled by his speech. In fact, they have the same questions for Obama that many here have.

WHY DID HE CONTINUE ATTENDING THIS CHURCH??????????????????

like I said.... go watch The 2004 Emmy-nominated documentary film, The Origin of AIDS, directed by Peter Chappell and Catherine Peix. It documents the work of BBC correspondent Edward Hooper. Hooper advances the theory that AIDS is a mutation or variant of, or the result of animal-to-human transmission of, SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), a virus found in the chimpanzee. He lays blame on Dr. Hilary Koprowski, a virologist working for Philadelphia's Wistar Research Institute, who used hastily concocted chimpanzee kidney culture medium from a Stanleyville research laboratory to create millions of doses of oral polio vaccine for a mass vaccination program in the Belgian colony of the Belgian Congo. The experimental vaccine was administered to millions of natives in the Belgian Congo without their informed consent. The film showed a map of the Congo and the locations of the vaccination centers and superimposed upon that map are data points showing the earliest known cases of AIDS. Very compelling.

I watched the documentary last month long before I heard Wright's sermon.

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
I call you a racist because you believe in the superiority of one race over another and believe that that superiority is BY NATURE. That is racism.

and since when are the the fucking arbiter of MY reputation? Eat shit, asshole.

Here's some of your own words.. I do hope you can use them as well as you no doubt expect others to... "please cut and paste where I said I believe one race is superior over another by nature... I'll wait."

Fact of the matter is, I didn't say that. This is just more of your outlandish bull shit mfm. If I could neg you again right now, I'd do it. You really have disintegrated into one massive pile of steaming dog shit.

Kathianne
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
please cut and paste a passage from that sermon that showed over the top racial hatred. I'll wait.

Don't bother. Enough has been posted from me in particular and others in general. Your partisanship is way over the top. I can make a case for Democrats, I won't but could. What you are doing is every bit as off the wall as anything RSR ever posted.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Don't bother. Enough has been posted from me in particular and others in general. Your partisanship is way over the top. I can make a case for Democrats, I won't but could. What you are doing is every bit as off the wall as anything RSR ever posted.

I read the sermon link you posted. There is nothing about racial hatred in it.

Kathianne
03-25-2008, 08:02 PM
I read the sermon link you posted. There is nothing about racial hatred in it.

Then you are blind in the sense of 'refrigerator blindness.'

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 08:03 PM
like I said.... go watch The 2004 Emmy-nominated documentary film, The Origin of AIDS, directed by Peter Chappell and Catherine Peix. It documents the work of BBC correspondent Edward Hooper. Hooper advances the theory that AIDS is a mutation or variant of, or the result of animal-to-human transmission of, SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), a virus found in the chimpanzee. He lays blame on Dr. Hilary Koprowski, a virologist working for Philadelphia's Wistar Research Institute, who used hastily concocted chimpanzee kidney culture medium from a Stanleyville research laboratory to create millions of doses of oral polio vaccine for a mass vaccination program in the Belgian colony of the Belgian Congo. The experimental vaccine was administered to millions of natives in the Belgian Congo without their informed consent. The film showed a map of the Congo and the locations of the vaccination centers and superimposed upon that map are data points showing the earliest known cases of AIDS. Very compelling.

I watched the documentary last month long before I heard Wright's sermon.

Yup... that documentary is HARD CORE PROOF that WHITEY CREATED IT TO KILL NIGGERS isn't it mfm... good God... you are a fucking lunatic.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Then you are blind in the sense of 'refrigerator blindness.'

show me a passage that contains racial hatred.

I dare you.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Yup... that documentary is HARD CORE PROOF that WHITEY CREATED IT TO KILL NIGGERS isn't it mfm... good God... you are a fucking lunatic.

no. I never said that. did I?

and did you see the documentary, by the way?

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 08:07 PM
no. I never said that. did I?

and did you see the documentary, by the way?

I'm aware of what you're talking about. It's also a "theory." But you and your fucking self righteous, racist rev wright just come right out with it.... "WHITEY CREATED IT TO KILL NIGGERS."

You really need a reality check man.... you've finally gone over the edge here to pure lunacy. You're talking like an utter mad man.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm aware of what you're talking about. It's also a "theory." But you and your fucking selfrighteous, racist rev wright just come right out with it.... "WHITEY CREATED IT TO KILL NIGGERS."

You really need a reality check man.... you've finally gone over the edge here to pure lunacy. You're talking like an utter mad man.

when have I ever espoused that theory?

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 08:12 PM
when have I ever espoused that theory?

Now the back peddling starts... nice... but too late. You've shot yourself in the foot and now you'll just have to suffer.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Now the back peddling starts... nice... but too late. You've shot yourself in the foot and now you'll just have to suffer.

bullshit. I have NEVER suggested that whitey created AIDS to kill niggers.

if I did, you would be able to point to a post of mine where I said that.

And you can't.... so you post bullshit like this to hide that fact.

Either prove your point or retract it, pussy.

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 08:48 PM
bullshit. I have NEVER suggested that whitey created AIDS to kill niggers.

if I did, you would be able to point to a post of mine where I said that.

And you can't.... so you post bullshit like this to hide that fact.

Either prove your point or retract it, pussy.

Oh sure.... ppphhhtt... :laugh:

Sorry... but I can't retract it. Not as long as you keep making excuses for the racist ass hole preacher that said it, chump.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh sure.... ppphhhtt... :laugh:

Sorry... but I can't retract it. Not as long as you keep making excuses for the racist ass hole preacher that said it, chump.

keep runnin'
:laugh2:

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 09:05 PM
keep runnin'
:laugh2:

HA! I'm right in your face BOY! :laugh:

03-25-2008, 09:22 PM

See how that works????

this is exactly why liberals have to be defeated in the polls.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 09:25 PM
HA! I'm right in your face BOY! :laugh:

but you can't run away from your own racism, can you?

I asked you if you felt if, a black infant and a white infant were both raised by a family in mongolia, if the black child would grow up more violent....and your reply was.... well, we know for a fact that if you take ten black kids from mongolia (:lol: ) and put them in a black ghetto, they will be violent.

racist AND stupid.

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 10:18 PM

I asked you if you felt if, a black infant and a white infant were both raised by a family in mongolia, if the black child would grow up more violent....and your reply was.... well, we know for a fact that if you take ten black kids from mongolia (:lol: ) and put them in a black ghetto, they will be violent.

racist AND stupid.

Pppphhhtt... you're posts have degenerate into pure bull shit. I bet you make your mother proud.

Dilloduck
03-25-2008, 10:22 PM

racist AND stupid.

I would agree that growing up in the middle of violence could create it. Are you denying we are unaffected by our environment ?

retiredman
03-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Pppphhhtt... you're posts have degenerate into pure bull shit. I bet you make your mother proud.

what about the above post of mine is incorrect in any way?

you DO think that blacks are genetically more violent than whites.

and you DID say it was a fact that ten black kids from mongolia transplanted to american ghettos would become violent.

that ain't bullshit. that's fact.

racist AND stupid.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 10:27 PM
I would agree that growing up in the middle of violence could create it. Are you denying we are unaffected by our environment ?

denying we are unaffected? Yes. I would not DENY that we are UNAFFECTED by our environment. I would, DENY that we are UNAFFECTED. I would therefore agree that we ARE affected by our environment. our environment has enormous impact on our behavior....

not our race.

Dilloduck
03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
denying we are unaffected? Yes. I would not DENY that we are UNAFFECTED by our environment. I would, DENY that we are UNAFFECTED. I would therefore agree that we ARE affected by our environment. our environment has enormous impact on our behavior....

not our race.

so why is a black environment more violent than a white environment ?

retiredman
03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
so why is a black environment more violent than a white environment ?

I don't know. why do you think it is?

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 10:40 PM
what about the above post of mine is incorrect in any way?

you DO think that blacks are genetically more violent than whites.

and you DID say it was a fact that ten black kids from mongolia transplanted to american ghettos would become violent.

that ain't bullshit. that's fact.

racist AND stupid.

Wrong. You said put ten white kids and ten blacks IN mongolia. I said it didn't matter. You're a liar, again, caught, convicted, and spanked like the whiny little bitch you are.

retiredman
03-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Wrong. You said put ten white kids and ten blacks IN mongolia. I said it didn't matter. You're a liar, again, caught, convicted, and spanked like the whiny little bitch you are.

WRONG (of course)

I said, "if you took a caucasian baby and a black baby - orphans - and had them raised as siblings by a family in remote Mongolia, are you suggesting that, BY NATURE - GENETICALLY - INHERENTLY, the black baby would grow up to be more violent than the caucasian baby?"

Your reply was "Take black people out of Mongolia and bring them up in white America and yes, they turn out more violent. That we know is a fact"

racist AND stupid.

Pale Rider
03-26-2008, 12:14 AM
I said, "if you took a caucasian baby and a black baby - orphans - and had them raised as siblings by a family in remote Mongolia, are you suggesting that, BY NATURE - GENETICALLY - INHERENTLY, the black baby would grow up to be more violent than the caucasian baby?"

Your reply was "Take black people out of Mongolia and bring them up in white America and yes, they turn out more violent. That we know is a fact"
Where's the problem here? That is what I believe. Never said I could prove it. However, it's my belief based on the volumes of collected facts, statistics and professional writing and scientific articles that point to the same conclusion.

racist AND stupid.
Racist is reverend wright and his church which includes your messiah hussein. Not educated conclusions. You're a liar and a fraud. You defend the indefensible and attack the innocent for questioning it. You're the worst kind of human being there is. Pure slime.

retiredman
03-26-2008, 06:21 AM
WRONG (of course)

Where's the problem here? That is what I believe. Never said I could prove it. However, it's my belief based on the volumes of collected facts, statistics and professional writing and scientific articles that point to the same conclusion.

Where is the problem? The problem comes when you first ignore the question posed to you and then try to pawn your racist "beliefs" as "facts".

And let me ask you something else and see if you can answer it this time: would you say that, as far as human development is concerned, being LESS VIOLENT is an indication of being MORE ADVANCED and BETTER?

retiredman
03-26-2008, 06:22 AM
WRONG (of course)

Where's the problem here? That is what I believe. Never said I could prove it.

Where is the problem? The problem comes when you first ignore the question posed to you and then try to pawn your racist "beliefs" as "facts".

If you never said you could prove it, why did you tell us we knew it as "fact"?

And let me ask you something else and see if you can answer it this time: would you say that, as far as human development is concerned, being LESS VIOLENT is an indication of being MORE ADVANCED and BETTER?

theHawk
03-26-2008, 12:38 PM

I don't need to prove anything with evidence over the last 30 years. This is not a court of law, its the court of common sense. Do YOU have video of all his sermons un-edited proving he DIDN'T say more of the same shit? I won't hold my breath.

Your excuses for this sack of shit politician and his racist hate-mongering preacher prove my point.