PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on blacks*

jimnyc
03-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Black people build up their own neighborhoods for strength. They say it's a community of like minded folk but I disagree. Why do they treat everyone so differently that might enter the "ghetto" area, whether they know them or not, just because they are a different color of skin?

I think blacks are mostly responsible for the crack epidemic. They use in much larger numbers, abuse in much larger numbers, deal in much larger numbers and kill for it in much larger numbers. I think the black people invented this drug to enhance their power.

Blacks will complain loudly about bad treatment from white people, and especially those in authority. I say it's their own fault. So many years of aggressive behavior, muggings, murders, drug deals... They've brought it upon themselves. The chickens are coming home to roost I guess.

*Am I racist?

jimnyc
03-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Let me add what I received via email today:

Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans,
Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans,
Arab Americans,
Native Americans, etc.
...And then there are just
Americans.

You pass me on the street
and sneer in my direction.
You Call me "White boy,"
"Cracker," "Honkey,"
"Whitey," "Caveman,"
...And that's OK.

But when I call you Nigger,
Kike, Towel head, wetback,
Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink,
...You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot
of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most
dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Hispanic History Month.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Asian History Month.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Kawanza.
You have the NAACP.
And you have BET.

If we had WET
(White Entertainment Television)
...We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day
...You would call us racists.

If we had White History Month
...We'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites
to "advance" OUR lives,
...We'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,
a Black Chamber of Commerce,
and then we just have the plain
Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave
white students scholarships
...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly-proclaimed
Black-only Colleges in the US,
yet if there were "White-only Colleges"
...THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million-Man March,
you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
...You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black,
brown, yellow and red,
and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride
...You call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer
shoots a black gang member
or beats up a black drug-dealer
who is running from the LAW and
posing a threat to ALL of society
...You call him a racist.

I am proud.
...But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only
whites can be racists?

hjmick
03-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Are you Bill Cosby?

Pale Rider
03-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Well Jim... I've shown by link after link to websites such as the FBI and other places that gather statistics and such on race and violence, and it's a fact that blacks are far more violent than any other race, even against each other. I say it's inherent in them. You can put black people anywhere under any circumstances along side other races of people, and whatever violence there is, is going to be predominantly perpetrated by blacks. Now mfm accused me of being racist just for pointing out the facts about black violence, so, I suppose whatever it is you've said that may paint blacks in a less than stellar light is also going to be racist to mfm...

manu1959
03-25-2008, 06:43 PM
slavery......

whites are guilty ..... blacks are absolved ....

Kathianne
03-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Related thoughts:

http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/archives/2008/03/beyond_racism.html

Getting Beyond Racism

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Recently in response to some disturbing videos of his pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Barack Obama urged America to have a long overdue conversation about race. An honest conversation.

I often wonder if we will ever get to that point, or indeed if such a thing as an honest conversation on race is even possible in this country? I don't see how it can be, when the truth of the matter is that we are still so conscious of skin color that we refuse to conduct the conversation in a race-neutral fashion?

Consequently, blacks are allowed to say certain things:

Obama acknowledges, with no small irony, that he benefits from his race.

If he were white, he once bluntly noted, he would simply be one of nine freshmen senators, almost certainly without a multimillion-dollar book deal and a shred of celebrity. Or would he have been elected at all?

Yet if whites say exactly the same thing, they are accused of racism:

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position," Ferraro told a local California newspaper last week.

"And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept," Ferraro said.

The only difference between those two statements, really, is the skin color of the speaker. So why did Ms. Ferraro's comment create such a furor? And more importantly, why on earth has Mr. Obama mischaracterized her comment, when he freely admitted his race has conferred some political advantages?

“I don’t think that Geraldine Ferraro’s comments have any place in our politics or the Democratic Party. … I think they were divisive.”

He added: “I think that anybody who understands the history of this country knows they are patently absurd. I would expect that the same way those comments don’t have a place in my campaign, they shouldn’t have a place in Senator Clinton’s.”

But this isn't the first time Mr. Obama has condemned "divisive" remarks that would "have no place in his campaign":

"I understand MSNBC has suspended Mr. Imus. But I would also say that there's nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. And I would hope that NBC ends up having that same attitude. ... He didn't just cross the line. He fed into some of the worst stereotypes that my two young daughters are having to deal with today in America. The notions that as young African-American women — who I hope will be athletes — that that somehow makes them less beautiful or less important. It was a degrading comment. It's one that I'm not interested in supporting."

Oddly enough, though, Mr. Obama was interesting in supporting the Reverend Wright's undeniably divisive remarks about racist white America. Moreover, he wasn't the least bit worried that they might feed the worst stereotypes (about whites) his young daughters have to deal with. It's a strange paradox for a man who claims to want to unite America. And we blindly follow suit, assigning motives according to melanin content. This, for instance, is obviously racist:

The "Old Punk" post was pretty bad. I wouldn't have linked to it if I'd read it, but I didn't read it -- or, for that matter, link it. Meanwhile, I suppose I could start looking closely at the stuff Greenwald links to, but that would require me to slog through his posts

While this can't possibly be, by virtue of the speaker's skin color:

manu1959
03-25-2008, 06:46 PM
If he were white,he would simply be one of nine freshmen senators, almost certainly without a multimillion-dollar book deal and a shred of celebrity. Or would he have been elected at all?

is this statement racist.....

jimnyc
03-25-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm just making observations and similar claims as Obama's pastor has, only mine are towards blacks instead of whites. If we are told he was not being racist, and it's a result of being black and the ideology crap, then certainly I can make these observations as a result of the suffering I've endured as a white man. I was beaten up in Rahway, NJ when I was about 21, for no reason at all except for the fact that I was white. I was called "white names" as they took the keys out of my car and pummeled me and a friend. I've lived in 2 neighborhoods where I couldn't go out at night as a result of the drug dealing activity and chances of being mugged for the color of my skin. I ended up having to move to another neighborhood, and it was a costly error in my life. I've watched my taxes increase due to the war on drugs and increase in police activity, most of which is due to the black neighborhoods.

Do I "really" see "blacks" as the root of the problem? Not likely, more like a select bunch of miscreants that invade neighborhoods like cockroaches. But hell, my rant isn't much different than Wright's, so it should be acceptable.

Yurt
03-25-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm just making observations and similar claims as Obama's pastor has, only mine are towards blacks instead of whites. If we are told he was not being racist, and it's a result of being black and the ideology crap, then certainly I can make these observations as a result of the suffering I've endured as a white man. I was beaten up in Rahway, NJ when I was about 21, for no reason at all except for the fact that I was white. I was called "white names" as they took the keys out of my car and pummeled me and a friend. I've lived in 2 neighborhoods where I couldn't go out at night as a result of the drug dealing activity and chances of being mugged for the color of my skin. I ended up having to move to another neighborhood, and it was a costly error in my life. I've watched my taxes increase due to the war on drugs and increase in police activity, most of which is due to the black neighborhoods.

Do I "really" see "blacks" as the root of the problem? Not likely, more like a select bunch of miscreants that invade neighborhoods like cockroaches. But hell, my rant isn't much different than Wright's, so it should be acceptable.

no blacks are not the root of the problem, racists like MFM, Obama and his pastor are. i had a knife put to my face in junior high just for being white. and was proudly told that white people are inferior and too bad you white.....

after that, my parents put me in private school with a bunch of white kids. some smartass realized my last name is jewish, so i was called a kike (big difference from MFM's assertion that i proclaim i am kike). well, i actually got kicked out of the school, back to public school in the desert (not downtown SD) and never had a problem since.

it is people like MFM and the like that perpetuate racism.....