PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton: Combat Veteran

Yurt
03-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Clinton says she erred on Bosnia story

GREENSBURG, Pa. - Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she made a mistake in claiming that she came under hostile fire in Bosnia 12 years ago, as rival Barack Obama's campaign continued to challenge her credibility.

In a recent speech and interviews, the New York senator described a harrowing scene in Tuzla, Bosnia, in which she and her daughter, Chelsea, had to run for cover as soon as they landed for a visit in 1996. But video footage of the day showed a peaceful reception in which a young girl greeted the first lady on the tarmac.

Hi, i'm full of it (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080326/ap_on_el_pr/clinton;_ylt=AjbLunlpIsRM62wRkG2xoesEtbAF)

both dems are guilty of falsely embellishing themselves. obama was about his creds as a senator, but hillary's.....LOL, give me a break, next thing you know she once took on 20 republicans bruce lee style....

krisy
03-25-2008, 09:43 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm trying to decide if this was really an accident or did she really think she could get away with telling such an overblown exaggeration. Would she be that stupid?

hjmick
03-25-2008, 09:47 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm trying to decide if this was really an accident or did she really think she could get away with telling such an overblown exaggeration. Would she be that stupid?

Neither. The truth is, the Clintons spend so much time lying, they no longer realize that the words coming out of their mouths are lies.

CockySOB
03-25-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm just begging for her to say something along the lines of ....

"The incident is seared into my heart and my mind. It will always be with me."

The ghost of Kerry-past shows its head....

Yurt
03-25-2008, 10:19 PM
hillary's next ad:

at 3:00am, i was there to command our troops......well.....hewhore was busy, em.....so i was ready......

DragonStryk72
03-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Clinton says she erred on Bosnia story

GREENSBURG, Pa. - Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she made a mistake in claiming that she came under hostile fire in Bosnia 12 years ago, as rival Barack Obama's campaign continued to challenge her credibility.

In a recent speech and interviews, the New York senator described a harrowing scene in Tuzla, Bosnia, in which she and her daughter, Chelsea, had to run for cover as soon as they landed for a visit in 1996. But video footage of the day showed a peaceful reception in which a young girl greeted the first lady on the tarmac.

Hi, i'm full of it (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080326/ap_on_el_pr/clinton;_ylt=AjbLunlpIsRM62wRkG2xoesEtbAF)

both dems are guilty of falsely embellishing themselves. obama was about his creds as a senator, but hillary's.....LOL, give me a break, next thing you know she once took on 20 republicans bruce lee style....

It is so unspeakably sad that these three are the best candidates we could come up with for president.

manu1959
03-26-2008, 04:15 AM
anyone rember this guy..........http://videos.matchdoctor.com/4132/Jon_Lovitz_-_The_Pathological_Liar.html