PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know Obama

Classact
03-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Take a look at this link and the other links on the sidebar to the right. http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/01/obama-file-2-barack-obama-was-endorsed.html Take your time and make comments of how you feel about what is said and how Obama feels comfortable with Rev. Wright after reading this background.

Pale Rider
03-26-2008, 01:35 PM
He belongs to a black supremacist, racist church... *still.* So if you're voting for him, you're voting for a racist, plain and simple.

Immanuel
03-26-2008, 02:24 PM
He belongs to a black supremacist, racist church... *still.* So if you're voting for him, you're voting for a racist, plain and simple.

And if we don't vote for him, then we are racist, as well, plain and simple. :D

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't!

Blame that on our government and the two political parties!

Immie

stephanie
03-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Obambam is a empty suit who hates white people(unless he can get something from them), hates the United States, hangs out with racist, radicals...he refuses to wear a flag of his country in protest, he refuses to place his hand on his heart for our National Anthem..

And the scary part is...

This person is close to getting the nod to become the President of our United States...

The dumbing down of America is almost COMPETE...:cheers2:

retiredman
03-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Obambam is a empty suit who hates white people(unless he can get something from them), hates the United States, hangs out with racist, radicals...he refuses to wear a flag of his country in protest, he refuses to place his hand on his heart for our National Anthem..

And the scary part is...

This person is close to getting the nod to become the President of our United States...

The dumbing down of America is almost COMPETE...:cheers2:

given your spelling of the word "complete", I'd say that you were ahead of the curve!

Yurt
03-26-2008, 02:42 PM
given your spelling of the word "complete", I'd say that you were ahead of the curve!

:lol:

stephanie
03-26-2008, 02:42 PM

ah..the spelling police chirps up...that MUST make you feel good, you do it so often to people..

Too me it makes you look snooty...but have at it, if that's what it takes for you to feel superior over others...:cheers2:

retiredman
03-26-2008, 02:58 PM
ah..the spelling police chirps up...that MUST make you feel good, you do it so often to people..

Too me it makes you look snooty...but have at it, if that's what it takes for you to feel superior over others...:cheers2:

I don't do it all that often... it was just too funny to pass up when you used it in that sentence.

and it is "To me", not "Too me".

I personally think that folks like you who routinely fail to use the English language effectively and correctly are excellent harbingers of the "dumbing down" of America. To then see you, a poster child for it, attributing it a democratic political candidate while using misspelled words is quite hilarious.

And Stephanie...I don't feel superior to you. I just think you are so dismissive and insulting to all democrats, that it seems appropriate to pull your pigtails every now and then. :poke:

stephanie
03-26-2008, 03:13 PM
I don't do it all that often... it was just too funny to pass up when you used it in that sentence.

and it is "To me", not "Too me".

I personally think that folks like you who routinely fail to use the English language effectively and correctly are excellent harbingers of the "dumbing down" of America. To then see you, a poster child for it, attributing it a democratic political candidate while using misspelled words is quite hilarious.

And Stephanie...I don't feel superior to you. I just think you are so dismissive and insulting to all democrats, that it seems appropriate to pull your pigtails every now and then. :poke:

I do dismiss Democrats because I don't agree with their ideas, just like you dismiss conservatives...SO?
And I hardly every respond PERSONALLY to a Democrat on this board..when I speak of a Democrat, it usually geared at the Democrat party..

You never fail to point out when someone makes a spelling mistake or some other mistake, so don't tell me that you don't feel yourself as SUPERIOR..It's a way for you to try and shame another person that you seem to enjoy..

Oh well...if that's what you need in your life...go for it..:cheers2:

retiredman
03-26-2008, 03:40 PM
I do dismiss Democrats because I don't agree with their ideas, just like you dismiss conservatives...SO?
And I hardly every respond PERSONALLY to a Democrat on this board..when I speak of a Democrat, it usually geared at the Democrat party..

You never fail to point out when someone makes a spelling mistake or some other mistake, so don't tell me that you don't feel yourself as SUPERIOR..It's a way for you to try and shame another person that you seem to enjoy..

Oh well...if that's what you need in your life...go for it..:cheers2:

I don't dismiss conservatives, I disagree with them.

And if someone self identifies as a democrat, your insults at the democratic party are sometimes understandably internalized. If I said derrogatory things about "women". for example, I would understand if you took offense.

And trust me... I USUALLY fail to point out spelling and grammar mistakes. If I NEVER failed to do so. as you suggest, I would spend all my time doing nothing but that.

And I honestly do not feel superior to you or anyone else on here - well.... maybe a few (not you, however).
I will admit that I do consider myself more informed than most on a few select issues. I usually do not participate in discussions on topics in which I am not at least reasonably well versed.

stephanie
03-26-2008, 04:00 PM
I don't dismiss conservatives, I disagree with them.

And if someone self identifies as a democrat, your insults at the democratic party are sometimes understandably internalized. If I said derrogatory things about "women". for example, I would understand if you took offense.

And trust me... I USUALLY fail to point out spelling and grammar mistakes. If I NEVER failed to do so. as you suggest, I would spend all my time doing nothing but that.

And I honestly do not feel superior to you or anyone else on here - well.... maybe a few (not you, however).
I will admit that I do consider myself more informed than most on a few select issues. I usually do not participate in discussions on topics in which I am not at least reasonably well versed.

No I don't internalize everything someone says here about conservative, women or anything else..That you do shows how shallow you are..
And going out of your way to purposely try and shame someone for their spelling and grammar mistakes, also shows a lot about you...

You also might want to look up how to spell...............DEROGATORY..:poke:

Classact
03-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Did you see this link passage?

Obama’s victory was more than a progressive move; it was a dialectical leap ushering in a qualitatively new era of struggle. Marx once compared revolutionary struggle with the work of the mole, who sometimes burrows so far beneath the ground that he leaves no trace of his movement on the surface. This is the old revolutionary “mole,” not only showing his traces on the surface but also breaking through.

The old pattern of politics as usual has been broken. It may not have happened as we expected it to happen but what matters is that it happened. The message is clear: we can and must defeat the ultra-right, by uniting the broadest possible coalition that will represent an overwhelming majority of the people in a new political dynamic. We must quickly shed yesterday’s political perspective and get in step with the march of events.

Why do the Communists love Obama so? The mole has been seen in the words of Rev. Wright.
http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/01/barack-obama-marxist-mole.html

Pale Rider
03-27-2008, 10:42 AM

I personally think that folks like you who routinely fail to use the English language effectively and correctly are excellent harbingers of the "dumbing down" of America.

Really... is that why you started your sentence above with a small case letter?

You make multitudes of mistakes mfm, you've got no room to talk. I do realize why you try it though. It's because you got no game when it comes to the subject of the thread, so you sink to the level of nit picking another posters spelling. Pretty pathetic while making mistakes yourself, you self righteous baboon. Give it a rest and try commenting on the threads subject matter loser.